It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by mr-lizard

I have no doubt that you are much older than i, infact, just how many years of age are you? Does your life span correlate in the same as that of the Queen? Not sure you want to get into a discussion on this sight and this topic as you just inserted your foot in your mouth and either of us want the reprocussions of what comes next do we?
Best luck Lizard

So where's the damning proof to dispute my toddler-esque claims of video compression?

Please enlighten me of your no doubt astonishing experience of witnessing a shape shifter?

I seriously cannot wait.

Until then, it's your word vs mine. I've already discussed how compression can create artifacts, how certain parts of a person can reflect light and how static background of one single colour are less likely to show compression or distortion.

Yet you call me a toddler, take the thread off topic and insult me and THEN claim that your opinion is correct because you've seen a shape shifter.

Please, please enlighten me

Incidentally, my user-name has nothing to do with the reptillian thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Love the ignorance of some people on this sight. you can go throughout Europe and see snakes entangled with humans, and some snakes-reptilians eating humans on govt-state buildings, but no go back to sleep cause there is no shape shifting period and no other species but humans are on this planet

Deny ignorance people

That's a post that could do wonders for the tourism industry in Europe

Pictures? It's too expensive to go see these sights, you have me intrigued.....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A long long time ago, there were:

"The Gods"
"Mankind" (Ape-God Hybrids)
"The Lizards" (Earth natives, engineered)

THEN, the REPTILLIANS came to Earth.

They: Made a deal with the "Gods" (actually he was himself a "rebel" God) to control the people, got the native lizards to "sell out" to thier cause (promoting themselves as "space brothers"), and eventually overthrew the ruling "God". At that time, mankind was relativley primitve and just took orders. After much time, the "lizards" and "mankind" were genetically combined, as well as the "reptillians".

Now, only a few people remain today that have a partial "reptillian" DNA (the "lizard" DNA is in everyone as they share a common genetic ancestor with man). The remaining reptillians are hybrids and the original lizard people are a rarity (they incarnate naturally and do not appear as being evil). The woman on the news has a partial "reptillian" DNA - and because of this, a 4th dimensional reptillian can "patch itself in" to her. "Why?" The reason is that, when other reptillians that are incarnated into human bodies (and are not possessed) watch the news, they are forced (by a cruel genetic control) to "obey" their reptillian overlords.

It is why the reptillian issue is so contentious, they are controlled by a group of maniacs, like muslims and terrorists, they are brainwashed from a young age to hate humans, and believe that they are rightful heirs to this planet, however, they are not, the "Gods" are, and they are about 25ft tall and have spaceships the size of a planet, so really they are trying to get control of Earth before the empire shows up.

It should be noted as well, that after the reptillians has established thier rule, there was also a time where the "aliens" made a deal with the "reptillians" because the aliens were desperate for the genetics of man, as man were hybrids with the Gods, and the Gods, had technology far in advance of the aliens.
edit on 27-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Its ALL about false-ascention.
The aliens will harvest the humans and experiment with them on another planet so they can research them, the reptillians will be given Earth and also plan to create a new race of hybrids, the remaining humans will have to fight it out on Earth, however, both the aliens and the reptillians are trying to divert humans away from the real Gods, as genetically, humans are the rightful heirs to this planet, as the Gods were the ones that originally designed us. Oh, and in terms of reptillian bitterness, the Gods also feature reptillian beings, only that they are more like giant dinosaurs than lizard-men.

If humans collectivley agree to joining forces with the true empire, then they will open a can of whop-ass on the reptillians and the aliens, or anyone who does not surrender.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Haha...Ok, so she doesn't have the best bottom teeth by any stretch of the imagination...as for her neck,
funny how a few strands of hair can make it look like a burn scar or something.
I say, leave the poor reptile girl alone.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We are not alone here!

And admit it, wouldnt this explain everything and why the world is like it is.

And who knows, maybe we did some terrible things in the past so that they had to hide underground? we laugh at people because they are little fat... imagine what our ancestors did if they spotted some small reptilioids!

And the only way they could survive on (maybe their homeplanet also) was if they looked like us.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So Obama is doing the king tut revival thing, and she looks like Cleopatra and Isis. The return of Quetzcoatl, the Eye of Horus, the Saturn type entities. The Sirius B and Orion entities that have kind of dominated this world for ages.

But its about permissions. So, put Compassion, Service To Others type love into practice, care about the poor in this world and see through the distractions and chasms between ideologies and past the entertainment idols, and new ways of spoiling ourselves or our kids, and think about finding a way to wake up others. community survival, heritage seed banks with build a generator day every week and biofuel/disels mods and exploring Tesla and free energy and adopting a city oversees.

Seek for Good and Good comes in, the opposite gives the others side more permissions.

So, the ANNNANUKI have returned?

Food for thought.

Its funny how I take a bath, or do the dishes, connect with water and ideas formulate. Water connects us to the earth grid energy, so we should be meditating and praying in the shower and sending positive light into the earth grid!
edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just don't get it.

Why doesn't anyone actually question this stuff in depth, and then question their own automatic assumptions or explanations.

I try not to believe things, I like knowing for sure.

And I cannot tell either way for sure because there are so many possibilities and I have seen ZERO EVIDENCE to prove either side is correct.

Am I really just an idiot? Or are the idiots the ones who assume they know the truth without having verified first hand real life proof?

Am I stupid to question it over and over again? To question all explanations ?
Am I an ignorant fool to assume I will never find actual solutions to these questions?

I would like to think I am not. But maybe I am an idiot for even considering the possibility.
You and I HOPE I am an idiot. We Hope. Because what if ???

Yeah. What if.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
These poor HUMAN anchors.. they would feel so self concious reading this stuff.. if they flench wrong, move wrong, light hits them wrong, hair falls the wrong way, light hits there eyes wrong, there's a video glitch or any other numerous plausible explanation for something .. OMG, REPTILE

I myself will be interviewed for a national geographic thing on the 7th... if it ever hits youtube, you can bet I'll be watching the comments for "OMG!!! .. reptile dude" lol

I might just have to wear some kind of hard to notice prosthetic .. just to screw with the reptile hunters

Edit: No, the documentary I'm in has nothing to do with paranormal or fringe topics so I doubt anyone here will catch it anyway

edit on 27-2-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Light cannot "hit something wrong".

If light hits anything, it hits it "right".

Please let's be logical in our wording of explaining things.

Vague over-generalizations don't help.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lXvAllAvXl

Make a distinction between the Earth lizards and the space lizards, the space lizards came to Earth and brainwashed the Earth lizards.... See my earlier post ^.

Basically, the space-lizards got the Earth lizards to swap sides, but what they don't tell them is that if they chose not to join the space lizards they were either killed or forced into the brainwashing chambers. There was really a big war. I fear that the propaganda makes it out like reptillians are some kind of "underdog" when in fact really, they are just another kind of creature, and at the moment they are brainwashed by a select group of elite, that are just as evil as any other human that abuses power.
. Its basically a mirror of the Muslims being brainwashed against the "West" and Germans being brainwashed against the "Jews" etc etc. Its really about power, and the power elite (human or reptillian) will say whatever they can just to remain in control.

There have been so many evil things done, that it is almost impossible to have things like they used to be...

Read the "Terra Papers I and II" for more info.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Whatever the talk of light is, if this video is showing something real, Light and all it represents isn't really being depicted here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A bit nit picky I would suppose?

Light hitting their eye in such a way to bring about the wrong impression.. is this more to your preference?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We're looking at what appears to be a video of a video .. it's quite easy for things to not quite appear as the should in that regard.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Also why do people call them "reptilians" based on the slit pupil?

Why not cat people? Cats have eyes like that too.

I haven't seen any scales yet. Lizards have scales.

But then again, I haven't seen whiskers or fur either.

So really, all I can see is "human beings" with "slit pupils".

So yes people do jump to conclusions based on limited information.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

A bit nit picky I would suppose?

Light hitting their eye in such a way to bring about the wrong impression.. is this more to your preference?

Relativity due to angles.

Thanks, that does make sense. But I have never seen that happen in real life.

So I am still skeptical of explanations.

Part of me begs for it to be CGI. That's something I can really wrap my head around.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My sentiment exactly, on the last part..

I wish I knew where this reptillian myth began, perhaps it's time to do some research and track down just who started the whole thing because it's become a bit of a weed in the garden in my opinion.. I do believe that UFOs from other planets may very well be around ( I have no evidence to support that, just my hunch ) .. but when it comes to certain beliefs on the topic it just gets a bit too far fetched for me.. especially when I see the "evidence" presented, such as this particular video .. some things I've seen presented are very clearly graphic/transmission glitches in the video.. and in others I just simply don't see what the op sees in any way.. I am aware of some guy several years back on TV who was talking about a reptile race, but if it's the same guy ( i forget his name now.. definitely need to look it up ) .. he proved to be pretty much just a man with an extremely active imagination with no evidence at all .. I believe he claimed he got his information from a shaman

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well no not real life, but we're not necessarily looking at "real life", we're looking at a video recording OF a tv screen which brings on two more levels of potential image corruption / distortion .. not only that but the person making the recording is moving around, zooming in and out..

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Have you ever studied photography, film?

I'm guessing not... Please stop insulting those who HAVE!

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Thanks.

Wow, so photons bounce off atoms "wrong"?
I don't think so.

You can make a "bad photo" sure. I get it. Thats your Opinion, it's subjective.

But in physics photons have to always operate on the same principals.
And they bounce off atoms the "right" way every time. Otherwise they won't bounce off at all.

And yes, bounce is a generalized term I realize. But don't lecture me about photographers "subjective taste" being solid fact. It's not. A pic you hate I may love.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Thanks.

Wow, so photons bounce off atoms "wrong"?
I don't think so.

You can make a "bad photo" sure. I get it. Thats your Opinion, it's subjective.

But in physics photons have to always operate on the same principals.
And they bounce off atoms the "right" way every time. Otherwise they won't bounce off at all.

And yes, bounce is a generalized term I realize. But don't lecture me about photographers "subjective taste" being solid fact. It's not. A pic you hate I may love.

His point is quite correct and I think you know what I meant, and what he meant in response.. no light can't "hit something wrong" ... but you're dealing with video which can really be distorted if lighting isn't set up .. so in THAT respect .. yes light CAN hit something wrong in that it isn't intended and causes negative results.

You're just picking to pick in my opinion.. You certainly know how to read something in it's proper context I would hope.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join