It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

All of the things you mentioned is due to compression artifacts caused by low-quality video, studio lights, AND (most importantly) the fact that this video is from a camera pointed at a TV (which will cause more video artifacts from the differences in frame rates between the TV broadcast and the camera filming the TV broadcast).

These things are not caused by "the camera crew intentionally photoshopping" anything. They are just video artifacts and studio lighting. Nothing intentional.

edit on 2/28/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

sorry, I just couldn't resist this...*S* for you It's good to be very open minded
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

LOL! Sheesh, MEN!

HA HA!

You get a star because you did make me laugh, lol!

edit on 2/27/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

Heheh, you kind of left yourself open to that comment...I am glad I made you laugh

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

LOL Gosh that poor girl it looks like she has periodontal disease.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Heres what you do, record your're family members, and friends and play it back in slow mode and see what all kinds of wierd things you discover about their eyes, nose, mouth, and or body!

Better yet, import that video onto your computer and apply a video compression codec to it and then have a look. Then, play the original tape on your TV and video tape it with a camera (as done here in the second (more shocking) clip) and import THAT video onto your computer and apply a compression codec to that. It will get even worse with these "anomalies."

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Yeah... I can prove where someone turns into a Reptilian...

Family Guy Volume 6 Disk One Episode 1... In the beginning where they spoof on Tyra Banks about the show "America's Top Model" "Tyra" turns into a giant Iguana... HAHAHA LOL

Seriously Davian... You must have not even read my entire post... I am not by any means convinced by this video or any other ones that are out there on the net...

However that may be... her teeth on the first video "except" at the 15 second mark where they are absolutely perfect, and then every other time are God awful...

That is what was a huge discrepancy to me (possible tampering with video editing to alter her appearance or not)...

edit on 28-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

yes OK, there are some odd things going on here, but, one thing regarding her neck, for me thats hair so I am not sure I am buying the neck aspect of this film, but the teeth and eyes, good one, but like lots of others have said, can be done using video edit gear, so still not 100% on this stuff. I am still watching and looking so I have not given up on the idea just yet!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It's also gone downhill because of idiots calling for threads to be trashed.

Seriously, leave it up to a moderator to "clean house". If you don't like a thread, then report it.

Otherwise, GTFO!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I see that your thread got moved to the hoax bin.

I wonder if Overlord read my post and then decided to show everydody who is in charge?..lol..just kidding.

kind of
maybe

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh well.
I guess my videos are a hoax.
The search continues.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I've looked at this and other "shape-shifting" videos. The problem with the eyes is simply reflections of other people in the room as she and the reflections move slightly. A person normally is seen in reflection as a vertical column, which the curvature of the lense makes into the appearance of a slit. In most videos and photography, the eyes are highly reflective, to the point that you may not even see the iris. I also noticed that she seems to have a little problem with her mascara, which probably doesn't help.

The glare of the studio and the reflectivity of her teeth (and even lipstick) cause those apparent changes in her teeth.

As far the the neck is concerned, first notice that she has strands of head hair falling in front of her neck, which, in conjunction with other shadows, makes the effects seen.

I like reading abovetopsecret and have had many psychic experiences myself, but you guys need a life, and maybe a better ability to observe.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is stupid. Some people will believe anything. Its just her talking normally. If I freeze framed pictures of you talking I could make you look like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
lol wow a 16 page conversation about a pretty girls hair and her neck.

you guys crack me up, I love you all so much

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
WTF her teeth keep changing
2nd line

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Nice to see this thread where it belongs, in the HOAX forum

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

it looks like her hair is being is getting distorted with the digital camera

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2012 by dammage because: rewgret

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
She's cute, wouldn't take her home to mom though

I can't tell if they are contact lenses or if it's an actual shapeshift taking place. I've seen more and more of these on CNN lately where the spokesperson or the person being interviewed will have outright slits, to the point that you can't deny it. However, I still can't be certain, she did have odd bone structure though!

You got to show me a video of the slits

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yeah- what my beautiful lady friend said

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MORBlD

certainly there is no solid proof of human shapeshifters or shapeshifting but the animal kingdom on the other hand is quite interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join