It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
Her neck is literally protruding. I do hope I'm not calling a burn victim a shape shifting alien.

And now the woman's teeth! I didn't see that gap there in the beginning of the video, did you?

Both videos appear to be the same. The second only serves the purpose of highlighting this woman's "anomalous qualities".

This belongs in the Hoax area.

You're viewing artifacts that result from digital video compression, which can often times have high contrast when compressing "studio" videos with bright lighting.

The videos are hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You mean you "hope" they are hoaxes.

I hope so too because um, this is freaky as hell.

I mean Jesus it's freaky. Holy cow. It is incredibly obvious something is wrong with what I am seeing here.

I won't knee-jerk deny it though simply because I don't believe in it.
And I won't knee-jerk accept it for opposite reasons.

Call me cautiously open minded. And hoping to God it's fake because man that's some scary stuff!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
And if it's so called video distortions, why is it always the same particular features that always seem to go wacky?

Also, why aren't background objects being distorted as well?

Honestly why?

I have more questions but those 2 should suffice for now with this particular video.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

If any of these creatures are still on this planet, they're doing a great job hiding.

Well, they aren't hiding very good because we are discussing them and it's a popular meme.

That's only if they exist, which I wouldn't know if they did or not because I've never seen one in real life. And I generally require real life evidence to believe in far out things like that.

Aside of hard evidence, I would need a logical reasoning. But with something like this, logical reasoning isn't quite enough to justify going that far.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

sorry, I just couldn't resist this...*S* for you It's good to be very open minded
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

LOL! Sheesh, MEN!

HA HA!

You get a star because you did make me laugh, lol!

edit on 2/27/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only reason I am interested in the subject is because people ridicule is so violently and persistently.

And then turn around and tell me about spirits and gods and all this other stuff, which is equally if not more unbelievable with no hard evidence.

Since I am a non-conformist and look for "taboo" subjects, that is why I am here.

I am not a believer or a dis-believer. I am looking for answers.

The massive ridicule aimed towards this subject attracts me like a magnet and forces me to give it a benefit of a doubt even if I would have naturally dismissed it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Teeth.......... did you see the Teeth ?????

At 0.16 and 0.20 on the first video then she has a perfect set of Gnashers to complement the 'heavenly appearence' BUT when you skip to 0.46 and onwards and look at the Teeth then there is a whole other world going on there !!!!

Either she had Veneers and they all fell out and she swallowed them or there is some other 'stuff' going on here !!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
stunning eyes she have

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

do you have any links for the beyonce claim/comments? i would be interested in seeing that

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The gap in her teeth is there through the whole video, and they just "happen" to pause it right when she rolls her eyes up in thought to point to as sign of proof that she is losing control and morphing during the interview. These videos are stupid crap. They use bad video that they've gotten by pointing a camcorder at the tv to "prove" someone is a reptilian. NONE of the videos used are ever clear, they ALWAYS have pixelation issues, or paused at just the right time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
hair and shadows...and a scar...shapeshifting? oh please....give me a break

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
to those who hate Ike, don't need to watch.. to those that want a bit more info, watch! somethings in these videos are known to be true~!

(Deu 3:11) (King Og was the last of the Rephaim. His coffin, made of stone, was six feet wide and almost fourteen feet long, according to standard measurements. It can still be seen in the Ammonite city of Rabbah.)
ISV

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Whatever. Really. She looks beautiful and has such sparkly eyes.

You do realize if anyone in this world is Et/or entity, positive or negative, they're still brothers and sisters and need prayers. This whole universe, one of infinite many, is a school, and everyone in it is still learning what true love is, and service to others, and Goodness. True of planets, like ours, and winterland astrals. Just love everyone.

But I don't see what you're saying, I sense her energy and think her hairdo is really emphaiszing the sparkly eyes. She looks great.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How do camera distortions always seem to make slit eye pupils? This is really perplexing to me.

Why isn't it sometimes square shaped, because pixels are little tiny squares?

If you watch the OP video closely like 30 times, watch the slit pupils closely. They move all freaky and stuff.

I hope to god that this is fake, I hope it's photo shopped or whatever, or just wild artifacts that could be explained technically to me.

For a "camera artifact" the slit eye thing is extremely well pronounced and it's movements are very defined and it maintains that slit type shape for long periods of time.

I just can't seem to come up with a logical explanation that does not include the distortions of surrounding pixels, and why does this happen in more than one video? I have seen various videos depicting the same thing.

The only explanation that would debunk it to me seems like outright photo shop job. But the main explanation going around is "artifacts" due to the technology itself, which doesn't seem to explain the lack of such distortions around the eye-area during the distortion effects.

So until I find better rationality, it seems either totally graphics editing or it's real. I can't really wrap my mind around the accidental artifact theory. Maybe if someone could explain it in depth and address the lack of surrounding distortion issues and the consistent eye-slit issues, I would feel better about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You mean you "hope" they are hoaxes.

I know they are. If your powers of discernment and lack of research cause you to be confused with that which you see, the conclusion is not automatically something extraordinary.

why is it always the same particular features that always seem to go wacky?

Also, why aren't background objects being distorted as well?

Digital video codecs (COmpres DECcompression) attempt to only retain the difference between individual frames in the video in an effort to create a file size and throughput small enough for Internet streaming. Most codecs make use of "keyframes" as a reference, which are typically full-frames saved within the file, the more keyframes the better the video quality, and fewer keyframes increase the probability of unsightly artifacts.

Additionally, the codec will attempt to average large areas of similarly colored pixels to save file size and bandwidth. Areas of high contrast may result in disruptions of the pixel average algorithm, and result in unexpected shapes -- especially soon after or soon before a keyframe.

All of these "reptile" videos found on YouTube are hoaxes. Nothing more.

It's silly.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

You're viewing artifacts that result from digital video compression, which can often times have high contrast when compressing "studio" videos with bright lighting.

The videos are hoaxes.

Ok maybe I can articulate it even better...

Why doesn't the tall slit pupil go outside of the eye-cavity?

If it were simply compression artifacts, wouldn't it go out the top of the eyelid or the bottom of it randomly sometimes? I don't really ever see that. It seems to only be inside the actual area of the eye itself, and doesn't go outside of the eye.

Why is it only eyes that do this? Why don't noses get really fat or really skinny, or really short or really tall? Why don't lips turn crooked etc.

And when those pupils are slit-like, how does the coloration from the iris bleed over perfectly into the area where a circular pupil's sides are, and somehow cause the pupil to become up and down long? Why not left to right (side to side) ways long? Or why not horizontally directional?

The slit is always up and down. I have never seen a sideways or horizontal one even once.

If it were merely artifacts than I would expect some random differentiation along these lines.

Hope that articulates my questioning about this good enough.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Am I the only one who remembers David Icke talking about 'reptillians' as a type of consciousness and not in a literal lizard man sense?

I don't think David Icke ever meant that Lizards are walking round in human form, I think he meant that the greedy, leaders of the world are more concerned with themselves and display little concern about others.

Thus, using the old reptile part of the brain?

As for the video. Compression can do wonderful and scary things to a video.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just answer that one, it's the best question yet imo. Why are the slits up and down? Why not sideways or horizontal?

See, thats IMHO the reason why "video compression artifacts" are bunk, and do not explain it logically. Because the artifacts would take on RANDOM oddities, not the same repeating thing every time.

It has to either be full on 100% video editing hoax, or it's real. I just have seen far too much of this crap to accept the "it's an accident" excuse.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just answer that one, it's the best question yet imo. Why are the slits up and down? Why not sideways or horizontal?

See, thats IMHO the reason why "video compression artifacts" are bunk, and do not explain it logically. Because the artifacts would take on RANDOM oddities, not the same repeating thing every time.

It has to either be full on 100% video editing hoax, or it's real. I just have seen far too much of this crap to accept the "it's an accident" excuse.

Or maybe it's because the only part of her face that reflects light is her eyes? You know... The shiny membrane (the round shiny membrane)... That glistens.

Also the reason backgrounds are less likely to distort is because the backgrounds are consistently static, they don't move or overlap and are out of focus.

Research camera techniques and light reflection and video compression.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
16 flags too, ATS is getting stupider.

It's called a "throat", they sometimes have things like thyroids by them and that sort of thing.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join