It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hope you've come to be entertained. This is some very interesting footage I have found while searching for this shape shifting anomaly. Do aliens live among us? Well in this case, she likes Egyptian haircuts.

First watch this video, try to see if you can find something wrong with this girl. Notice how they continue to take the camera away from her.

Now, here is the edited version, which allows you to (clearly) see what exactly seems to be wrong with this girl.

Her neck is literally protruding. I do hope I'm not calling a burn victim a shape shifting alien.

And now the woman's teeth! I didn't see that gap there in the beginning of the video, did you?

Both videos appear to be the same. The second only serves the purpose of highlighting this woman's "anomalous qualities".

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
She's cute, wouldn't take her home to mom though

I can't tell if they are contact lenses or if it's an actual shapeshift taking place. I've seen more and more of these on CNN lately where the spokesperson or the person being interviewed will have outright slits, to the point that you can't deny it. However, I still can't be certain, she did have odd bone structure though!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
After watching the first video I was about to comment that she was hot for a reptile.

But then I watched the second video that's a bit Erie to say the least.

Now the way I see it if we want to prove the shape-shifting reptile theory once and for all we need to get a swab of a potential serpents DNA that should answer it once and for all!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think its her hair sticking to her neck.
it does resemble a burn scar.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
After watching the first video I was about to comment that she was hot for a reptile.

But then I watched the second video that's a bit Erie to say the least.

Now the way I see it if we want to prove the shape-shifting reptile theory once and for all we need to get a swab of a potential serpents DNA that should answer it once and for all!

I doubt it'd be that easy, but maybe if you seduced her

Just kidding, according to David Icke he said the way they access this world is sort of how we deal with radioactive materials. We put the material in a glass box with protective gloves hanging on the inside and then "shove" our hands in to the gloves and work our magic.

Then again I've heard TONS of explanations and theories, I'm kind of leaning on the hologram/mask and make up gimmick after seeing Beyonce's "mask" fall down during a live performance.

Well not fall down but sag.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't know if they are "reptilian", I think this is a sensationalist word that discredits the possibility of their existence. I have found that most of the "eye slit" evidence is no more than lighting issues. Some of them are compelling, but not enough to necessarily prove anything.

But when I see teeth change shape, or areas of the body protrude in very strange ways it rings the ol' shape shifter bell.

I don't know about lizards. But I have seen some very strange things on television. I have seen people's eyes go black and then back to normal as fast as a 'blink'.

Who knows, maybe cat people?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Can I volunteer for that? Damn she is hot!! She can have my own DNA in return

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
why do they hide on tv if they can't control themselves? ie their "shape shifting abilities?" her neck looks like a burn and her eyes look like a bluring of the pupil in the video when it is slowed down and zoomed in on, her teeth...weird and how big is that mouth?! Would have to meet her in the flesh to be sure on this one!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that I'm on this site strictly for novelty. Some of you guys have one hell of an imagination. It's almost kinda scary what you guys come up with. I am curious as to the love life of some of you guys. This chick is normal. Even that gap in her teeth remained constant throughout the video. I suggest maybe no more googling anomalies and the like, and start getting some exposure to life. Just saying...a few billion people on this planet, do you really think everyone is going to fit the mold of what we perceive to be as normal? Perhaps it's time to start checking the mirror before you start commenting.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

I understand what you are saying, the word "reptillian" does loose merit....especially on a conspiracy board.

About eyes going black, I've seen one woman's eyes change from red to white and if you have ever seen the former secretary of defense speak in interviews....it's scary.

After close examination of her throat it did seem kind of unusual and it didn't look like a burn.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Shes much older than she initially appears, that is all.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

shapeshifters are not real period

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
dont get me wrong but dont you think it could just be a camera or pixel issue, i mean wouldnt you think her whole body would shapeshift

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

I have a great life. And I am open to possibilities. This entertains me, and it is also very interesting to study. Some people have football, I chose a telescope and AboveTopSecret. And anyone who told you that imagination was a bad thing lied to you, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MORBlD

shapeshifters are not real period

why would you say that
your being very ignorant with that statement

what do you, a mortal human whos on this world for 70/80/90 years know about a word thats billions of years old, of which 97 per cent of the world are you cant EVEN SEE because the human eye cant see dark matter

seriously think before you speak!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by otherdimension

Why would her whole body shape shift? Surely if they are able to pass off as people, they've got their abilities fairly well-toned. Maybe they feel emotions, maybe when they are nervous their mask begins to slip. It's all speculation from here.

But the teeth, look at the beginning. No gap. Look at the end, big gap.

And I am willing to say that she is a burn victim, who also broke her neck at one point in her life.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
why do they hide on tv if they can't control themselves? ie their "shape shifting abilities?" her neck looks like a burn and her eyes look like a bluring of the pupil in the video when it is slowed down and zoomed in on, her teeth...weird and how big is that mouth?! Would have to meet her in the flesh to be sure on this one!

Good excuse to want to meet her, personally I would be steering well clear of her, she is defenitely weird, her teeth change quite often, especially the gaps and the seemingly pointed tops on some views.

I think if they (reptilians) are around a woman who is menstruating or having her period, the smell of the blood makes it difficult to hold the hologram image in place, least thats what I've heard.
They are defenitely among us

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It is just her hair lying awkwardly across her neck which gives the impression of some type of deformity or scarring.

Plus all the dark areas in the clip are showing signs of morphing,probably due to poor video quality!
edit on 27-2-2011 by scobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
LOL, anyone seen the Louis CK Donald Rumsfeld Reptilian video? It's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

What no comments on the poor quality of the video? It is terrible for studio work. Note that the clip does say "unedited." It seems to be a two-camera setup, one fixed on her, and one wildly swinging around trying desperately to catch the others as they speak. That terrible background set gives a hint of how professional the whole deal it. (It reminds me of my community access TV days in Austin). The cameraperson can't even zero in on the one doing the talking. Either the camera is broken and can't settle down to a stable adjustment, or the operator is fussing with the controls.

The neck and teeth issue has to do with camera contrast which is easily seen from the first second with the hair. .

Regardless, she is a beauty in my opinion. Those eyes....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join