It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Umm Mr CapnCavemen Santa actually is not real. And we are adults not children... We are allowed to say this is not a real reptile if we can blatently tell that it isn't. Secondly if I see an unexplainable video I will say its interesting but to see grown men and women make a big deal over videos with compression artifacts and pixelation it drives some of us crazy who want to see truely spectacular vids only to look at the "proof" on posts like this and think why waste everyones time! We are all on ATS to find answers not idiotic videos that can be explained away by anyone without an education!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Come on the feline is changing ,they won`t need men soon !
Not just wearing suits but eating men and spitting them out ,V style.
edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You might be onto something, but i stick with the basics. Watching this video you can detail a horrible burn like neck, you can look at her teeth at the start of the video and they are almost perfect. Then with several camera phrames angles later-obviously away from her. you can observe gaps, at almost everypoint when she opens her mouth. Not saying this woman is a reptilian, but am saying its far from norm.

1)For the skeptics beleive what you will, as 80,000 people go missing in a given year in the U.S.
2)The same families that are in charge throughout the world are usually from the same bloodlines.
3)Money is allocated on how to kill the human race, and not how to benefit it!
4)Humans are labeled on the same lineal tree as bears in public lands policies!
5) The Queen of England looks the same as she did in my text book in the 1970's
6) Gold with all its metric bullion tons being mined there should be a city in this world coated with it.
7) National Security at every turn is given forth right over the truth being told.
8) there is only one academic publishing company now for the U.S and its located in Texas.

To many coincidences for me to not think that what an average person believes is hardly the truth,end quote!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When will these shapeshifters stop appearing on national television programs to plug their books?!?!?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
If loving reptilians is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

Yay!!! My thoughts exactly. This woman probably doesn't have her face stretched wide by video software when she's just hanging around and looking like a hot Spanish chick. Hell, if this ias what Reptillians look like, then bring 'em on. I'd like to get in on their inter-breeding program. Hell, most human women look like absolute train wrecks in comparison.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like to take the opportunity to plug my own thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a thread for folks who would like to populate their computers with free and Open Source audio/visual software for analyzing audio/visual posts here on ATS. I would like to go over proprietary software packages as well but the main focus will be on Open Source. I will be posting a tutorial for Audacity audio analysis and production software shortly. It is a killer Open Source resource.
Have a great day.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am posting this again...

Hey, guys. The woman is likely wearing tape on her neck to reduce the appearance of sagging neck skin...
www.livestrong.com...
Go there and check it out. I am 99% sure that is why her neck looks like that.
Also, The image is stretched because of bad aspect ratio. That is why she looks weird. Would someone like to try and find a copy of this in the correct aspect ratio?
I am beginning to lose interest in ATS due to posts like this. Have a nice day.

Leave the poor woman alone...
edit on 27-2-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

link   
I never realised I had a thing for reptiles.

She can bite me anytime.

link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
reply to post by Sparkitekt

I have a great life. And I am open to possibilities. This entertains me, and it is also very interesting to study. Some people have football, I chose a telescope and AboveTopSecret. And anyone who told you that imagination was a bad thing lied to you, I'm sorry to say.

Yea i agree! My thing is weed and ATS. My imagination is healthy (hopefully... I do tend to be paraniod, but I think its more from my father, in anycase paranoia for me is a bit bad being genetic and pot related). But I'm not crazy, I think of myself as intelligent.

In anycase, I missed the whole eye thing, her teeth are fine, you guys are being delusional, her neck though is #ED UP! I've never seen anything like it. Sure her right side my be from a burn, but the way her neck is structured on the left isn't symmetrical and like the OP said, protrudes, is hard to dismiss. Idk if shes a "reptillian" maybe you guys watch too much V, but I'll let her pass as "human" only because she's on tv, no one else seems to notice (and if the anchors are human they would be like wtf, and if they were rep then they wouldnt put her ass on tv if they have better shapeshifters),.. then again the anchor's wouldnt say on the show, wtf is up with your neck? So, idk this is open to speculation. Check to see what people posted for comments on Youtube's website of this, maybe someone can clear up this misunderstanding or make a point good enough to consider.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

the video looks like any other video to me, the anomalies explainable with screen, camera and lighting effects, the other things you mentioned could all be explainable from many other factors, illuminati, greed, botox...
edit on 27-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

1)For the skeptics beleive what you will, as 80,000 people go missing in a given year in the U.S.

Numbers I've seen put the total at more than 10 times that amount.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
At first I thought this was ridiculous, but then I noticed her teeth.

At the beginning of the video they are all gappy and crooked, halfway though they seem to me straight, then they appear gappy and crooked near the end.

I'm not saying she's shape shifting, but that is defiantly weird.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash
[mo

but jumping to conclusions to 'it must've been reptilians' is a far jump.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Numbers I've seen put the total at more than 10 times that amount.

Yes i agree with you, but the 80,000 was the cia's own website.
So where do they all go?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Shes much older than she initially appears, that is all.

Listen to this guy, he's sensible.

Most women on tv from Spain have all got botox injections.

No lizard here.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

the UK from the looks of things?

who knows but there are people known for slavery and other unsavoury practices, let's hope it all stops!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reading threads like this makes me feel like im at Godlike Productions, i wont even bother with my black arm band,

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Most definitelty one of us.
My guess is someone on the set cut themselves and she could smell their blood. Either that or the other woman was menstruating.
Sometimes if we are hungry and catch the scent, its real hard to stop the change.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I am posting this again...

Hey, guys. The woman is likely wearing tape on her neck to reduce the appearance of sagging neck skin...
www.livestrong.com...
Go there and check it out. I am 99% sure that is why her neck looks like that.
Also, The image is stretched because of bad aspect ratio. That is why she looks weird. Would someone like to try and find a copy of this in the correct aspect ratio?
I am beginning to lose interest in ATS due to posts like this. Have a nice day.

Leave the poor woman alone...
edit on 27-2-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

Relax Frater. I have to remind myself that sometimes you have to let the people believe what they want to believe. All you can do is show your side of the story and hope that somebody notices it. Often what I have found on ATS is that the facts or best explanation gets "overlooked", on purpose I suspect. What you have posted seems logical to me and I did notice your post.

Remember the thread is in skunk works for a reason. Keep your head up and do not lose faith.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptilePete
Most definitelty one of us.
My guess is someone on the set cut themselves and she could smell their blood. Either that or the other woman was menstruating.
Sometimes if we are hungry and catch the scent, its real hard to stop the change.

This thread is getting better and better by the minute....

I'm speechless.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join