It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wouldn't a shape-shifting reptilian shape shift each and every time s/he's in front of the camera?!

I didn't see her name on the clip. She's a guest not an anchor, right? A model, or an actress?
There must be other clips of her!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This barely proves anything. Not to mention humanoid aliens are illogical and that there is no basis for proof in them, nor assuming they exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Video compression and shadows, how do they work?

I agree with many here, the biggest anomaly in this video is her hotness.

Edit: One thing of note, using a camera to video tape footage on a TV screen is going to exaggerate digital artifacts during compression. I hate when people do this.
edit on 27-2-2011 by aNorthernSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by aNorthernSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotoplooker
Bravo, ATS. This beautiful creature is actually a woman, not a cold blooded reptile. Her name is Susana Ramos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e362177b11b6.jpg[/atsimg]

More pictures at:

Susana Ramos

As you will see, she is a normal and quite lovely human lady person. She has the relatively minor roll of hosting cultural segments on CNN+. Seems like a rather trivial roll for the evil reptilian empire to be interested in, right? Or maybe thats just what they want us to think!

I hope she doesn't find this thread. Some of things being said could possibly be hurtful to a woman.
edit on 2/27/2011 by Rotoplooker because: fixed link

edit on 2/27/2011 by Rotoplooker because: embeded pic

Perfect comparison. See her neck above? Normal. See her neck in the OP, deformed. This rules out any possibility of burns/scars.

And I doubt there is only one type of "alien", with varying technological abilities. I notice that in the OP first video, the camera man quickly pulls away from her face in the beginning.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

all i see is a bunch of very unflattering still shots. her neck does look a bit odd toward the end but thats hardly proof of anything other than an ugly neck.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You want to know why we're shape shifting all the time? It's all these clowns making fun of us all the time. How about if we stop believing you're real, monkey people? Look at the monkey people, first they're thin then fat. What happened to all the hair? Once my Overthruster is done, we're outta here and we're taking the hot chick with us.

Just leave us alone in peace so we can cull the population of Ear.......so we can do our work.

Best,
Lord John Whorfin
John Yaya
John Bigbootie

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Confirmed. She looks straight out of a lizard's ass.
Pretty hot though

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sure it is hot, but i think you all are missing the big one.
I think it has an adam's apple, so yeah he's hot for a guy i guess in some sick fashion.
I need to go bathe now as i feel dirty.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have never been so attracted to a lizard.

Bill

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
This barely proves anything. Not to mention humanoid aliens are illogical and that there is no basis for proof in them, nor assuming they exist.

How can humanoid aliens be illogical?
We are humanoid.
We are aliens to another specie that may exist elsewhere in this universe.
If humanoid aliens are illogical, then we are illogical.

???

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Shape shifting???? seriously some of you guys need to lay off the drugs. It's nearly as bad as the people who talk about "shadow people" lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That is her hair, creating an opticle illusion. Follow the hairlines!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

In the OP it is her hair!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MORBlD

What evidence do you have to back this up?

They could theoretically exist but I don't see them as the type to be so public about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You got my brain going on this one.

I too, want to know why the eye anomalies are seemingly the only distortions in a video where people claim that it's a poor feed or a compression issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

In this case, it's the rabid "It's a hoax!" crowd that is dominating this discussion.

I wouldn't doubt that people are being paid good money to sidetrack such topics. It's not the only topic either. Whenever someone mentions Nibiru, you can count on the same crowd to show up with the same tactics.

I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No such things as reptilian human beings. Seriously, how low can we sink.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The third eye sees all. The illusion is created within your occipital lobe, which can only account for so much of the spectrum, extra-ordinary light information is passed through the pineal gland's lens, though if you are unconnected, or weak in that area, it is irrelevant. There are ways to see the,,,;D

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You beat me to it. I was thinking this vid has been tampered with and looks compressed.

Because if her teeth are changing like that I am never going outside again

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Come on guys, I have technical background and I can tell that you can manipulate pictures in thousand ways..

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join