It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Ha Ha! I'm sorry but sometimes these posts are just nonsense. I have an open mind and vast curiosity of the supernatural, if this was real she would be a rugouru (half man half lizard). I spent two years researching this and found no evidence of their existance whatsoever. The person who edited this video freeze framed at precise periods during muscle contractions, the throat thing is normal. When we laugh, eat, drink, or move our heads muscles contract, she was not turning into a lizard but simply her muscles tightened as she moved her head upward. When her eyes rolled back it is also normal whether we realize it or not we all roll our eyes back during certain emotions or expretions. I have seen myself do these things on family home videos and i'm not a lizard. Anyhow I mean no offense just thought I'd clear a few misconceptions up, cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

Seriously.

This thread is beyond stupid. #ty youtube video quality + slow mo + random zooms and flashes that weren't in the original video = any chick with a skinny neck will look "weird". So pathetic, grasping at less than straws here, surely theres better stuff to waste your time researching.

Hey look, I typed skinny neck into yahoo image search and found another shapeshifter!!
i.dailymail.co.uk...
/eyeroll
edit on 27-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You people and your shape shifting crap, she has no slits on her neck and if there was such a race that had technology to deceive the human eye like this you would think they would have perfected it and go unnoticed. I personally do not believe in shape shifting aliens until I see it. I believe their are aliens even among us but I doubt they would be on the news talking they would probably be more discreet you know like, behind closed doors calling all the shots.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The muscle structure in that women's neck is all wrong. Get it right people. Aliens exist and they do have technology to disguise themselves as humans using holographs. That's what created religion. ALIENS CREATED RELIGION. HOW? They used the technology disguising themselves as humans and PLAY GOD AMONG THE ANCIENT CIVILIZED PEOPLE. Your knowledge is limited. Research more.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I think your nuts. There is nothing weird going on. Are you high? Smoking so much crack you looked at a HUMAN reporter so long you were convinced she was a hot alien? You crackhead!

Seriously no shape shifters are walking around, you are merely paranoid and need to get your head checked.
She looked very normal and very beautiful.

If you want to pretend your an alien, sit at ease because you are one, to another civilization, we havent met them, do not worry about it, we aren't interesting to them.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
I don't know if they are "reptilian", I think this is a sensationalist word that discredits the possibility of their existence. I have found that most of the "eye slit" evidence is no more than lighting issues. Some of them are compelling, but not enough to necessarily prove anything.

But when I see teeth change shape, or areas of the body protrude in very strange ways it rings the ol' shape shifter bell.

I don't know about lizards. But I have seen some very strange things on television. I have seen people's eyes go black and then back to normal as fast as a 'blink'.

Who knows, maybe cat people?

Can you please show me some videos of "some very strange things on television" about the eyes go all black? please post some videos or link of what you are talking about

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this seems a little far fetched...really the neck is a little strange but the eyes and teeth stay the same through the whole video.....some people are just looking for things too hard

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Kind of ironic that you're trolling a thread in which you accuse people of being trolls.

Seriously, where are the people who seriously want to discuss this topic without the stupid comments of people with nothing better to do with their time?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian

Kill yourself. Immediately!

Jump on the band wagon much?
Anyways...Maby she is... maby she isnt.

Most likely shes not a reptilian.

And im on a path just like you buddy.
My post was pretty troll-ish but dont make the thread go off topic by bashing me.
Im just trying to gather information like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The muscle structure in that women's neck is all wrong. Get it right people. Aliens exist and they do have technology to disguise themselves as humans using holographs. That's what created religion. ALIENS CREATED RELIGION. HOW? They used the technology disguising themselves as humans and PLAY GOD AMONG THE ANCIENT CIVILIZED PEOPLE. Your knowledge is limited. Research more.

THIS^^^^^

I have thought that for a long time my friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Serious comments?

Like she's a lizard?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lmao @ reptilian believers, why would they mask themselves? If they have some kind of agenda why not just come here in all their gruesomeness and take over? Whereas going "stealth" and "appearing" on television makes Zero sense. The way these reptilian believers grasp at straws on even the most innocent of videos is ridiculous. Can someone just answer the question as to why the reptilians dont have their own prime time soap opera? "Eggs OF Our Lives"

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by The Sword

Serious comments?

Like she's a lizard?

Agreed, this has become so absurd, I am contemplating not acknowledging this thread's existence, period.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamesan
Apparently no one payed any attention to my last post on pg3...

Now again I'm not too sure about all of this reptilian business...

However, everyone please pay attention to the first video, and pause the video at the 15 second mark, and tell me if the teeth dont look perfect, then... any other time in the video prior and after they look hideous as in a dentist's nightmare...

Now obviously there was either some editing going on here from whomever uploaded and or created the video in the first place...

Or there are some vast incongruities in the appearance of the teeth, forget the neck and other things, teeth just dont change that drastically no matter what lighting or camera the news channel is using...
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry, but what the hell has you so convinced? I truly am curious. Could you post an 'actual' and when I say that I mean 'clear' image of somebody transforming? I really am intrigued.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Yep, I think im gona do one as regards to this thread also.
Theres no point even explaining ourselves as its already been done on the thread and ignored.
Lacking rational thinking some people, that's critical

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Can I volunteer for that? Damn she is hot!! She can have my own DNA in return

Ahhh damn..!! You beat me to that one

Seriousely though, if all alien chicks look like this, i'd gladly betray my species for a peace of that!!!

I mean c'mon, really... Earth/Human chicks are dumb and boaring...!

That said, there is no such thing as reptillian shapeshifters. Why don't you people start living in the real world for a change, all this nonsence is starting to get out of hand,

"Oh, my school crossing lady is a reptile, my dentist too..." If there are reptiles around, they will be in important positions, not working at the counter of the local bakery or as a toilet cleaner..!!

And as one perosn has already said, why bother hiding? If they possess the knowhow to totally own us, there's no need to hide behind silly masks.

I can only wonder how this poor, lovely woman would feel if she knew people were calling her a shapeshifting monster..!!!

This woman is something alright..., but it's not a reptile. What she is though is a "Total Hottie"..!!!

I'd grit my teeth and undergo a full Anal Probing "no Lube", just to have a crack at her...!!!
edit on 2/28/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

No, just please no....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Please! I want to believe! But I want to live to know the truth! How can I believe something such as reptilians shape-shifting if these videos are BLURRY?

Again, it's like trying to prove that UFO exists with poor video qualities and mere eye witness testimonies, which are far from solid evidence. I demand at least one willing and brave reptilian to fully shape shift for the worldwide community. Hopefully, the lynch mob won't panic and run amok.

Thank you...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Heres what you do, record your're family members, and friends and play it back in slow mode and see what all kinds of wierd things you discover about their eyes, nose, mouth, and or body!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join