It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You mean you "hope" they are hoaxes.

I hope so too because um, this is freaky as hell.

I mean Jesus it's freaky. Holy cow. It is incredibly obvious something is wrong with what I am seeing here.

I won't knee-jerk deny it though simply because I don't believe in it.
And I won't knee-jerk accept it for opposite reasons.

Call me cautiously open minded. And hoping to God it's fake because man that's some scary stuff!!

Are you serious?

This whole thing is so incredibly ridiculous I can't even stand it...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
she aint no reptile, some peoples necks do that, eyes wasnt clear enough to tell. can you link her name through the bloodline or anything... if not bow bowwwww

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Youre kidding, right? .............I'd hit it...........

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The teeth are a dead give away.

This is some pretty compelling evidence IMO.

She is an alien.

I have been on the fence about reptilians and shape shifting BUT this thread just changed my mind.
Very thought provoking.

Thank you.

☮☮☮☮☮

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This thread wreaks of troll or trolls.

You must be off your nut or an obvious troll, I know your type and you make me

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am open to believing reptilians may exist - although admittedly doubtful.
However video's like this do not work in favour of the reptillian conspiracy - The mouth shot that was shown clearly showed her uper teeth beeing bared where the comparitive shot was showing the lower half of the upper teeth and the top half on the lower teeth - giving an impression of gaps in the teeth.
As for the neck - yes it is unusual to see, but nothing that can not be caused by neck surgery in the past, it could even be her neck is muscular and shows alot of sinue/tendons - after all she does talk for a living - using her facial muscles and therefore neck muscles in an exagerated manner to emphise a point.
I see nothing here to even suggest reptillian - even if the strange things that are claimed to exist in this video were real - how does that mean it is reptillian or even shapeshifting?

Negative star and flag.
edit on 27-2-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

She is an alien.

I have been on the fence about reptilians and shape shifting BUT this thread just changed my mind.
Very thought provoking.

Thank you.

☮☮☮☮☮

This disease cannot be cured...

Kill yourself. Immediately!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
When I think shapeshifting I'm thinking that they alter their entire cellular structure not some hologram/which would be a had light construct because that would be easily detectible. That being said if they developed these abilities naturally (dinosauroids/reptilians) then it would stand to reason they would have some control before they went out into public. Surely if they were in the media they could stop said broadcast. As for the beyonce thing that was a badly glued weave that was running...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry this crap is laughable. I see no "anomalous qualities".... It pauses to show... her teeth?? Her throat??? It looks like they even paused on her eyes? OOO reflections of light in her EYES?!!?! Gaps in her teeth??? Protruding adam's apple!?!! Its a f******* ALIEN!!! Ok, if there were shape shifting aliens... We wouldn't be able to tell the difference... They aren't going to MORPH randomly showing reptilian qualities.... Its just never ever going to happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vertedtwylight

Shes got a protunding adams apple, run bro RUN!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Apparently no one payed any attention to my last post on pg3...

Now again I'm not too sure about all of this reptilian business...

However, everyone please pay attention to the first video, and pause the video at the 15 second mark, and tell me if the teeth dont look perfect, then... any other time in the video prior and after they look hideous as in a dentist's nightmare...

Now obviously there was either some editing going on here from whomever uploaded and or created the video in the first place...

Or there are some vast incongruities in the appearance of the teeth, forget the neck and other things, teeth just dont change that drastically no matter what lighting or camera the news channel is using...
edit on 27-2-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

She is an alien.

Very thought provoking.

Thank you.

☮☮☮☮☮

How are the teeth a dead give away? Just because she has a bit of a gap in her front teeth doesn't exactly prove the reptilian theory.

Seeing this thread with over 30 flags raises a flag for me - some ATS members need a wake up call about what evidence is and how extraordinary and radical theories are believed to be proven by pixelated youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The other broadcasters would have to be in on it. Noticing the malfunction, the camera man awkwardly pans away until she can rearrange her mask.

It must be difficult for her, wearing that human suit all the time.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
how do we know that a shapeshifting reptillians true form is reptoid? or whatever... why is it called a reptillian to begin with? are they from reptilico?? like mexicans are from mexi(co)? lol. could we use a less rediculous word for these "reptillians" maybe something like lizard or reptile?? i for one have not seen evidence to support the existence of these s.s. reptillians which is why i have all the questions above.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

i see nothing but weird teeth and some neck wrinkles maybe from some scars u guys really need to get a _____.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Or an actual video of an actual shapeshift.

Videos like this just make me think the creator has far too much time on his hands.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
...when I see teeth change shape...

I'm usually the first person to roll his eyes at threads like this. I've viewed all the so called "evidence" presented in threads like this and it usually leaves a lot to be desired. However, this video actually gave me the goose bumps.

I'm no believer in the reptile theory, and I didn't see much regarding her eyes (video quality too low), but as CapnCaveman said in the above quote, the teeth aren't normal. I mean literally, they were all normal one second, then in the second video it was an entire different set of teeth. Could there be an explanation for it? Maybe. However this was just crazy and has left an impression on me.

So thank you OP, you really made me open my eyes. Something very hard to do when it comes to the whole reptilian theory.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
OP, you're being rediculous. I can't believe these threads get so much attention. Guess that says something about the people on this forum.

There are many other topics which are of much more concern to each and every one of us, yet everyone flocks to the shapeshifting thread like children going after candy on halloween. Re-dic-u-lous.

OP, how much time do you have on your hands? Do you actually scan the internet looking for this crap? What a waste of time. Didn't even invoke a laugh. This is a great example of the type of thread which can make ATS look juvenile to others.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Is your conclusion that this is shape shifting? or that this is a reptilian? or Both?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join