It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ok, moderators, why isn't this in the trash bin? I'm really starting to question your credibility. There is NOTHING wrong with the reporter. This video and thread belongs there. I've heard of active imaginations but this one takes the cake. Her hair is flowing down her neck and creates the illusion that her neck is "shapeshifting." And her teeth had a gap since the start of the video...
edit on 28-2-2011 by Visiting ESB because: Add something

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This video is SICK!

Her teeth do change don't they and she has quite some musclecontracting in her neck.

She has like no control over herself.

sick video!

What the hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherdimension

Originally posted by MORBlD
reply to post by CapnCaveman

shapeshifters are not real period

why would you say that
your being very ignorant with that statement

what do you, a mortal human whos on this world for 70/80/90 years know about a word thats billions of years old, of which 97 per cent of the world are you cant EVEN SEE because the human eye cant see dark matter

seriously think before you speak!

Lol! Agreed. Saying shapeshifters do not exist is like saying the Continent of North America didnt exist before it was discovered. Or that no other planets exist besides Earth before they were discovered. Im appalled by the ignorance of people these days.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I really can't see what's wrong in the OP's opinion with her... I have a co-worker looking incredibly like her

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'd noticed the teeth right away. The rest of it could be easily explained away, though how she swallows at the end there and her excessive blinking as well as how tightly she shuts her mouth at the end: Could be just strange habits, but they are very lizard-like. As far as her looking like a burn-victim on her neck, I noticed that as well, but after closer inspection it looks like it's just her hair, at least if I'm looking at the same part you were. The eyes, however...reflective objects cannot be trusted during filming of any kind. There are any number of outside influences that could make her eyes seem lizard-like, which they definitely do.

She has very similar behaviors when speaking as Obama does when he goes on long rants. Just something I noticed in the mannerisms.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

And yet, you post and flame other people.

Are you just looking for attention or something?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Why should it be in the trash bin? What are you hiding?

This is why ATS has gone downhill as of late.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You gotta be kidding? Right?
Sorry, I don't see the shapeshifting and I read here somewhere that those youtube videos supposedly showing reptilians in the act of shapeshifting are the result of video artifacts and/or video compression etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Its gone downhill from all of the political rhetoric, new agers and schizos.

It really makes me wonder if mental institutions give their patients internet access.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I know her from watching Cnn+ the spanish version of Cnn, since I live in spain, she is odd in some way even for a real spanish woman

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

I agree, cute lol but not quite crystal evidence though,disappointing, if she is reptilian then daayum guuurl lol

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Man I hate this stuff. The thing on her neck is a few strands of her hair that has stuck to her neck. The eyes? Every woman today wears colored contacts almost. Geez......get a job or something, drink in moderation.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Ok, moderators, why isn't this in the trash bin? I'm really starting to question your credibility. There is NOTHING wrong with the reporter. This video and thread belongs there. I've heard of active imaginations but this one takes the cake. Her hair is flowing down her neck and creates the illusion that her neck is "shapeshifting." And her teeth had a gap since the start of the video...
edit on 28-2-2011 by Visiting ESB because: Add something

I see you got a star. Maybe you need to educate yourself on ATS policy. I think that the op has every right to post this in skunk works.

Let's see what Skeptic Overlord has to say about the ATS Skunk Works Forum.

The ATS Back To Basics Campaign
This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets. Our regular ATS forums have long since evolved into excellent zones of critical thinking and analysis that often either reveal or discredit many conspiracy theories. This attribute of ATS is certainly an important factor of our growth as we're the largest "alternative topic" discussion board by a major factor.

However, the skeptical and often intense nature of our regular forums can often be an intimidating environment for members with conspiracy theories based on more loosely connected tidbits of information (or even pure speculation) than is typically expected of posts in our main forums. Skeptical analysis and fact checking is certainly a cornerstone in the art of "Denying Ignorance", however, as the wonderful Mr. Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not know about you, but when the owner(boss) of an organization or website (in this case) says it is alright, then it is alright. Please stop policing areas of ATS that you know nothing about. How is that for credibility?

Thank you and have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A cell phone video of a video? I think everything is shape shifting. Sheesh. Hot reptile, though. I'd hit that so hard it would echo would echo.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by scifi-dude

I know her from watching Cnn+ the spanish version of Cnn, since I live in spain, she is odd in some way even for a real spanish woman

fascinating

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
who cares if she's reptilian or not , i would do her. i hope all reptilians are hot

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I've worked in studios before. Bright lights from multiple angles make odd glares off of peoples eyes. Thats just simple optics. As for her teeth.....She simply has bad teeth. Nothing strange there. Not every country puts as much of an emphasis on Teeth that America does. Even the British were like this until the last couple of decades or so. She obviously takes her looks very seriously, yet ignores her teeth....this looks odd to us, but its likely just a cultural difference. The woman to me appears to have had quite a lot of plastic surgery. She is likely a lot older than she looks. And it appears that whoever did her neck did a poor job of it.....lots of loose skin. Not to mention the fact that....why in the world would Lizard People who obviously KNOW they have a problem with random shapeshifts....ever become a TV NEWS ANCHOR?!?!?! I mean....are the Lizard people REALLY that stupid?!?!

I have yet to see a credible shapeshifting person video, and I've viewed quite a few of them. Most of them are simply due to bad quality digital video conversion effects. This one does not seem to be because of that....its just a slightly strange looking lady with bad teeth, and a saggy 'plastic surgery done wrong' neck who has a bunch of studio lights shining in her eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ive seen alot of crazy threads and some damn interesting one's. but when it comes to this one i truely believe that your doing this lady a diservice. thier can be any number of reasons why her neck is the way it is.

Burn
Skin Graph
Chemical Scars
Lost Weight
Sickness
Plastic Surgery Gone Bad.

as for the others i think that maybe the camera is going bad or the media its recorded on is going bad. i believe these to be nothing more than recording glitchs probally from some low level media or old equipment.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So I looked at it, and sure there were some "close up" videos of her. Here are a few still pictures before during and after. I think someone took the time to actually edit the clip. Because this video is NOT even in high definition, and it appears to be very pixelled, I say this was a hoax. But you can be the judge of that.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
After watching the video, it appears to me that the distortion around her neck is caused from her hair. To me the video quality gives one the impression that her appearance is changing before our eyes. I would need better proof to convince me of some kind of shape-shifting.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join