It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I believe in aliens and have my own experiences but the whole reptile story doesn't ring true for me, I am open minded but find it contrived.

If you have seen a shape shifting reptilian then please elaborate, I would be more than interested in hearing your story, and seeing as there are so many non reptilian beleivers, maybe you could make it a thread, even U2U me if it's easier.

The more credible information there is, the more likely the phenomena would be credible....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We really do always need to keep an open-mind even to things which we feel we can easily write off.

I've been writing off reptilians ever since I first heard of them, that is until recently. One day I realized that Planet Earth could well be a farm. If this is the case they (aliens) would need ways of governing us, it would be far safer to make us feel like we were being governed by our own people, making us less likely to revolt.

Now that I can see a potential reason for reptilians to be here, I'm more open-minded to any evidence people present

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
reply to post by CapnCaveman

I understand what you are saying, the word "reptillian" does loose merit....especially on a conspiracy board.

I gotta say, why every time someone sees the word "Reptilian" and immediately they think is bs? Is it because it has been ridiculed in the past? I was not a believer but after doing some research in the matter and tying it to evolution, I do believe they could be real. Some people believe in aliens but not on reptilians? You people, get a history book and you will see REPTILES ruled this world in the past in the prehistoric era, They were called dinosaurs and existed in all shapes and sizes. Being able to shapesift isn't as far fetched as you might think, just take a look at chameleons. Comparing the probabilities of Greys or Reptilians living among us Reptilians should be a more valid one, yet is the most ridiculed.

Just my two cents.

To me, it has nothing to do with past ridicule.. it has to do with lack of evidence and lack of origin .. there's no credible source for the theory to begin with so the origin of this reptile myth holds no water, or at least nothing I've seen so far.. and the evidence shown is really not in the least bit impressive to me..

So until someone can provide some good hard documentation on the origin of this myth and then back it up with any solid evidence, to me it's just a story that caught on and ignited like fire..

There has been solid evidence but its quickly disregarded it as "fiction". People tend to be closed minded when their thinking is challenged. Humans fear of the unknown because it lacks information as to whether it could be harmful or friendly (e.i ghosts, poltergeists, etc)

Something of an explanation would be the Troodons, a 1.2-meter-tall, 70-kg carnivorous dinosaur with perhaps the intelligence of an opossum, which could have evolved into what we know of reptilians.

source
aource
edit on 27-2-2011 by Enter Ruin because: added sources

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller

Originally posted by markygee
why do they hide on tv if they can't control themselves? ie their "shape shifting abilities?" her neck looks like a burn and her eyes look like a bluring of the pupil in the video when it is slowed down and zoomed in on, her teeth...weird and how big is that mouth?! Would have to meet her in the flesh to be sure on this one!

Good excuse to want to meet her, personally I would be steering well clear of her, she is defenitely weird, her teeth change quite often, especially the gaps and the seemingly pointed tops on some views.

I think if they (reptilians) are around a woman who is menstruating or having her period, the smell of the blood makes it difficult to hold the hologram image in place, least thats what I've heard.
They are defenitely among us

I am truly sorry but I believe that the op's video is just like every other "reptilian" video. Poor quality is to blame, like posted several times already.

I mainly posted because I noticed your name was mythkiller and you believe enough about the reptilians that you know about how they are attracted to menstruating women. I am sorry but that is quite strange. I do not mean to troll or be mean, but if you really believe in this topic, can you change your name. It is kind of a double standard on your part..
edit on 27-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

My story of seeing an individual shapeshifting was when bush and company sent the marines in to take out Noreiga. After this adventure my battalion had JOTC or jungle operation training in panama, i guess the Marines figured it would be a twofer per se. Anyhow we had a Kernel show up out of the blue with all the bells and whistles that the Corps could muster for this man, we had steak and cake. Not a likely food dish for grunts if you know what i mean. Before dinner we were put into formation and the Kernel was talking to us on a podium. About half way through his talk i saw what looked like a reptilian entity pull itself out of this kernel, jump forward as if it was coming out of his body, and look into my direction. This time phrame was about 30 seconds. then this entity went right back into his body. After formation i asked everyone that i knew if they saw anything strange and to my dismay, knowone seen a dam thing. Well i was like hmm, might be the heat, and let it go. Until i went to the chow hall and this Kernel came right behind me and asked me if i had seen anything? Standing at attention as fast as i could i looked into his eyes and the hair on the back of my neck stood on end, and within a second i replied seen what? Take from this what you will as i know what i saw and the Kernel coming to an unlisted mess hall confirms it. That day in Panama has played a huge part in my life for searching for the truth!
edit on 27-2-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Really?

All I see is the typical Latina Hottie.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just so you all know, this thread was not moved to Skunk Works, it was made in Skunk Works. So if you do not enjoy highly speculative theories, then you probably should not be here. No doubt, the same people violently opposing this, are the same people who pounding into children's heads that Santa Claus does not exist.

I refuse to call her a reptilian, like I refuse to call her a cat person. Her personality came off only as nervous, unlike the Bush family who very clearly (figuratively of course) are a bunch of lizards.

Neck: I cam not good at taking individual frames and drawing lines between the wig and her deformed neck, to prove that though some of her hair is indeed blocking her throat, it is still deformed in my eyes. I also see it change with her expression, to me ruling out a digital artifact.

Eyes: Her eyes, though not as "dramatic" as many other "reptilian" videos, are actually very interesting - because upon the time that they pause and zoom in, her head is turned to the left and these said "slits" are still visible. I thought that the light illusion theory only worked if two lights from both sides were bending the light into a slit-shape? Her head is turned, and yet this anomaly persists.

Teeth: When the frame pauses, and she is giving that big "phone home" smile some of you think is beautiful, if she was even blocking this "gap" with her tongue or bottom row it would still not cover up that gap seen later in the video. They are changing, and this is only one of many videos in which people's teeth have seemingly morphed while being filmed on camera.

So yeah, it's creepy. Not sure what else to say. I think that many of you give TPTB far too much credit for all the deeds they have done, I am still not convinced that Hitler was just chasing "fairy tales" in his spare time. I have experienced demonic entities, this is why I am open to the subject. I want to know more, and am willing to have a good chuckle or two throughout this journey into something that is very clearly negative.

I mean, honestly, the way some of you sound is actually quite funny. I agree with Muzzleflash on this, when something is violently opposed I only become more interested.

Just because you cannot sense the silent electric car, does not mean the old lady driving it behind you isn't about to run you over.

And remember, this is Skunk Works. There's plenty of other "delusional" topics/forums on this website, perhaps Shape shifting is not the drug for you.

edit on 27-2-2011 by CapnCaveman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know if people who post these compression artifact videos are serious or not. But, I do find the edited version of the video rather hilarious.

Real quick: Hold your right hand about 8 inches in front of your face and just to the right. Now, as fast as you can move it to the left side of your face.

OMG ... did you see that blur! You're a reptilian shape-shifter!

Just like your brain sees a blur when you perform this exercise, video compression software often creates artifacts to compensate for the reduction in quality when a video is processed for the web.

If you could find the original TAPE (that has NOT been compressed in order to post on the InterWebs) you would see NONE of this "shape-shifting".

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by CordDragonzord

I understand what you are saying, the word "reptillian" does loose merit....especially on a conspiracy board.

I gotta say, why every time someone sees the word "Reptilian" and immediately they think is bs? Is it because it has been ridiculed in the past? I was not a believer but after doing some research in the matter and tying it to evolution, I do believe they could be real. Some people believe in aliens but not on reptilians? You people, get a history book and you will see REPTILES ruled this world in the past in the prehistoric era, They were called dinosaurs and existed in all shapes and sizes. Being able to shapesift isn't as far fetched as you might think, just take a look at chameleons. Comparing the probabilities of Greys or Reptilians living among us Reptilians should be a more valid one, yet is the most ridiculed.

Just my two cents.

To me, it has nothing to do with past ridicule.. it has to do with lack of evidence and lack of origin .. there's no credible source for the theory to begin with so the origin of this reptile myth holds no water, or at least nothing I've seen so far.. and the evidence shown is really not in the least bit impressive to me..

So until someone can provide some good hard documentation on the origin of this myth and then back it up with any solid evidence, to me it's just a story that caught on and ignited like fire..

There has been solid evidence but its quickly disregarded it as "fiction". People tend to be closed minded when their thinking is challenged. Humans fear of the unknown because it lacks information as to whether it could be harmful or friendly (e.i ghosts, poltergeists, etc)

Something of an explanation would be the Troodons, a 1.2-meter-tall, 70-kg carnivorous dinosaur with perhaps the intelligence of an opossum, which could have evolved into what we know of reptilians.

source
aource
edit on 27-2-2011 by Enter Ruin because: added sources

Challenged by what again? Her hair sticking to her neck? Or was it the "PIXELATION" in her eyes? Let me guess could it have been the Gap in her teeth that DOESNT CHANGE?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some people are watching too much V. Yeah, yeah, I know the reptile phenomena has been around for some time... but what I see is her hair on her neck, a crooked tooth and a nice haircut that frames her face perfectly.
Of course if you are filming some one and their eyes shift off to the left or right the pupil will look reptilian... gimmeeee a break.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
LOL all i can say lol
Honestly???HONESTLY??
Common yall a one eyed hillbilly with a 5th grade education can tell ya 22 people who flagged this have lost there minds.
How can someone confused video pixels for a alien shape shifter

You do realize some guy in a basement who's mother makes him dinner and dress's him..worked on this video for a week going OMG OMG the news lady is a alien.
That right there is priceless.
Then combined with 22 people who flag this as legit lol
OMG that is truly priceless.

I Know i sound like a jerkoff ...But common folk's when you go seeing newladies as aliens and even slow the video down...you have to say you asked for it lol

IN OTHER WORD'S
i do not believe this is a alien shape shifter lol

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

thanks for sharing your experience, I wouldn't try to suggest any cause or validity.

If others who had supposedly seen such things and said so in a non Annunaki website way the whole reptilian thing might be taken more seriously.

So far, personally, I believe there could be spirits or dimensional overtakings here, where certain human like beings on Earth have a guardian entity that 'takes over' when the needs must, and this could be 'visible' to others at times. I also believe that as well as a 'payback time' reptilian entity these beings could have equally good entities, resembling angels and such like that become 'visible' when required. Whichever entity would depend on universal truth discerning the correct course of action, or entity, faster than the speed of light.

To clarify, something skin to the concept of drawing upon an animals spirit when the occasion calls for it, as per the American Indians and many ancient cultures. Perhaps reptile power is required in these times, reptiles are renowned for survival properties as well as their ability to blend and camouflage. Perhaps the universe is talking and telling humanity a lesson in how to adapt should anything major arise, for these aren't average times on this planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I would not say that I am violently opposed to this idea. I would just say that I have seen no proof of this topic for myself. Now I admit that if I have ever seen what the above poster says the he has seen, then yeah I would be a believer. It is just every time I see reptilian evidence, it is hardly evidence.

I appreciate that you put it into skunk works and that says it all op.
S&F from me for being as real as possible on this topic.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So nobody likes the return of ISIS the pharonic one,not got a problem with that

All we need is Ra now,

And

edit on 27-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is it just me or a shape shifting reptilians sexy as hell? :p

She does have a pretty, snake-like eyes and a wide open Aerosmith mouth, but how does that make someone an alien reptile?

Can you imagine this girl finding out there's people out there online making videos of her footage claiming she is a shape shifting-alien-reptile-news-anchor-woman? That's got to be a downer, unless she wants to plays off it to become famous.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If loving reptilians is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

One thing is for CERTAIN this post will remain in the skunk works lol. ZOOM into ANYONE on flash video that is being filmed off the TV with a camcorder then uploaded into FLASH and look into their eyes zoomed in even more you will laugh at how rediculous this is. This post is absolutely proof that people create their own fantasies and that is ALL.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
One final comment.... do you guys really think she is that hot? She has globs of makeup on and a wig with busted teeth...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey, guys. The woman is likely wearing tape on her neck to reduce the appearance of sagging neck skin...
www.livestrong.com...
Go there and check it out. I am 99% sure that is why her neck looks like that.
Also, The image is stretched because of bad aspect ratio. That is why she looks weird. Would someone like to try and find a copy of this in the correct aspect ratio?
I am beginning to lose interest in ATS due to posts like this. Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join