It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This poor girl, she's shapeshifting on live television.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
After watching the first video, I thought, "Thats, just a good looking TV journalist."
Then, after reviewing the second video, things get strange.

I didn't notice her neck at first, until it was zoomed in.
Pretty strange indeed.
The gap in her teeth doesn't seem to appear until later, either.

Either way, the second video just ruined what I thought was a beautiful woman.
Now I see all these flaws and don't know what to think...!

Reptilians, Nephilim, Annukani, shapeshifters...
If any of these creatures are still on this planet, they're doing a great job hiding.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by markygee
why do they hide on tv if they can't control themselves? ie their "shape shifting abilities?" her neck looks like a burn and her eyes look like a bluring of the pupil in the video when it is slowed down and zoomed in on, her teeth...weird and how big is that mouth?! Would have to meet her in the flesh to be sure on this one!

Her neck : To many plastic surgery (face lift).
Her eyes : Big lights on her beautiful black eyes.
Her teeth : Needs a dentist.
Big mouth: Not too big.

The camera doesn't love her, that's all folks.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I think its her hair sticking to her neck.
it does resemble a burn scar.

I agree with the idea it is her hair that is sticking to her neck thus giving the illusion her vertebrae are protruding through her skin.

The teeth appearing perfect in first shot and then turning up to be crooked is also a matter of whether she had her top teeth bite over the bottom to give the impression they were straight as opposed to spaced out and crooked. I think it could also be due to different angles as she moves her head around a lot. I think her teeth are gapped and crooked from the get - go.

I also would like to point out that reptilians have a slit in their eyes as well as a second eyelid. I haven't seen the second eye lid.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Cannot believe you guys put energy in this. Just a case of poor camera work, light/shadow problems.
No reptilians IMO. By the way I never saw one convincing case of shapeshifting.
Keep searching....

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

I'm very open minded and the first time I watched the vids, it was more than a little bit odd, but after I watched again, it looks as if her neck is just covered by a bit of her hair (actually, I think it's a wig) and it makes it look wrinkly and messed up. If you look closely, it's really only her hair and the neck is normal. The teeth were odd. She looks different when she smiles, but I think it's a case of the top teeth covering the bottom teeth, so the gap doesn't look as prominent since the bottom teeth are showing through it. She has a very nice smile.
It's when she starts talking and her bottom teeth (which look to be naturally crooked) are exposed and makes it look all wonky.

I think the main issue here as that we just aren't used to seeing people with less than perfect teeth on tv. Most newscasters, celebrities, etc., have the same veneered, overly white, chicklet teeth and when we see less than that, it looks odd.

I think she's very pretty, actually. I'm a girl and not into girls, but she's very attractive.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm very open minded...I think she's very pretty, actually. I'm a girl and not into girls, but she's very attractive.

sorry, I just couldn't resist this...*S* for you
It's good to be very open minded

edit on 27-2-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I think you're just attracted to an obviously better than average female.

It's your choice to use your imagination to make things more interesting. I know life gets boring.
edit on 27-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Cannot believe you guys put energy in this. Just a case of poor camera work, light/shadow problems.
No reptilians IMO. By the way I never saw one convincing case of shapeshifting.
Keep searching....
I've never seen shapeshifting but I see weird pixels.

Maybe the pixels themselves are the aliens.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
reply to post by Sparkitekt

I have a great life. And I am open to possibilities. This entertains me, and it is also very interesting to study. Some people have football, I chose a telescope and AboveTopSecret. And anyone who told you that imagination was a bad thing lied to you, I'm sorry to say.

It's good to hear that this is just for entertainment for you, and you don't actually believe this mumbo-jumbo. Now go outside and use your telescope for something that's based in reality.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think she had a few facelifts and the skin on her neck is looser than the skin on her face

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapnCaveman
Hope you've come to be entertained. This is some very interesting footage I have found while searching for this shape shifting anomaly. Do aliens live among us? Well in this case, she likes Egyptian haircuts.

First watch this video, try to see if you can find something wrong with this girl. Notice how they continue to take the camera away from her.

Now, here is the edited version, which allows you to (clearly) see what exactly seems to be wrong with this girl.

Her neck is literally protruding. I do hope I'm not calling a burn victim a shape shifting alien.

And now the woman's teeth! I didn't see that gap there in the beginning of the video, did you?

Both videos appear to be the same. The second only serves the purpose of highlighting this woman's "anomalous qualities".

Wow Reptillian or not she'd be walking funny for weeks. Seriously leave the basement once in a while you'll see that there is a whole world outside and people look different it doesn't mean they are some ancient alien race here to take over the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

so that's what is all about in "apocalypse revelation " ...
we will se WHAT IS ALL ABOUT...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

"poor camera" ?!
if not even CNN doesn't have GOOD CAMERA'S than who the f ?!?!?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why do you say..."this poor girl?"

Do you imagine this shifting shape ordeal is painful?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There are already videos on You tube showing that this is just an upload issue, when uploading to YT. If you get the video from the original source it will probably not look like this at all. I'm knew here so i'm still in need of learning how to link/ upload. Can anyone upload the footage from their station not the You Tube vid?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hair on her neck. Crooked teeth. Camera artifact. What else is new...

*Note to self: avoid websites like reptiliano.wordpress.com*

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I concur with your sentiments, certainly looks like her hair is stuck to he neck, making it appear to be protruding.

The teeth thing is another matter though, now that was strange.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is so far beyond ridiculous. This entire reptilian thing has gone far past the stupidity of a modern witch hunt. Trying to find reptilians on CNN is as whimsically broad as labelling everyone who disagrees with you as a terrorist. The worst part about it is the fact that so many people now associate the idea of reptilians with poor quality youtube videos and even poorer logic. Speculating about the possibility of evidence left in ancient artifacts of an alien presence on Earth is absolutely intriguing, but pointing to a video going "omg her neck looks funny she must be reptilian" is retarded.

The above picture has to be a reptilian. There is no way a human being could look so funny without being a shape-shifting extraterrestrial. In fact, I believe she is a child reptilian still growing into her human suit. Yes, I've seen lots of children like her, we must be infested with these beasts.

You'd think that a species like the reptilians, who have supposedly been around for so looong, and with technology as advanced as theirs...could keep their shape-shifting under control.

Know what I mean?
edit on 2/27/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

This is so far beyond ridiculous. This entire reptilian thing has gone far past the stupidity of a modern witch hunt. Trying to find reptilians on CNN is as whimsically broad as labelling everyone who disagrees with you as a terrorist.

That's right. We all know the reptillians are employed by FOX!!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Also, I would like to add that I was not personally attacking the OP. My above statement was a general one for the whole reptilian "phenomenon."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join