It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
maybe the farmhouse that pops up with the coordinates entered correctly is the outside entrance to the underground bunker..like an entrance that will not arouse suspicion at the airport...plus things could be brought and taken out with no witnesses

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for your posts, I am honored!

This is just one more piece of the puzzle, there is more out there!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

z, this has been explained already:

THAT is the million dollar question that every one is skirting... Why indeed does using the incorrect tick marks hit just the exact center of that swastika shaped airport?

(First, though...you see a swastika in the runway arrangement?? Oh, phew....!) Just so you know....the runway design set up and arrangement is to give them the most distance apart for IFR separation purposes in bad weather....this means MORE flights can be accommodated (that is the purpose, and it is seen as a more efficient scheme....because they had ALL that land to spread out into).

Unlike the situation with historically located airports, that "evolved" over time, and their expansion was inhibited by the surroundings that grew up around them. Furthermore, in that area the prevailing winds tend to alternate between North/South, and East/West. If you look at the old Stapleton airport, you will ALSO see runways arranged at right angles. BUT, Stapleton was an old dinosaur, and could not grow to expand capacity.

AS TO the manipulation of those numbers from the film....it occurs solely due to Google Search algorithms, and the fact that, because of this surge of sudden interest (instigated by whom?? I'm betting it was this moron "Lucus" and his blogs/website).

Google Bomb, or aka, Googlewashing.....

....refer to practices intended to influence the ranking of particular pages in results returned by the Google search engine, in order to increase the likelihood of people finding and clicking on selections in which the individual or other entity engaging in this practice is interested.

Pretty straightforward.....and THAT, ladies and gents, is your real "conspiracy" and "coincidence".

"Google Bomb"

"Google Search"

"Google Earth"

See any patterns????????

edit on 27 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"Google Bomb"
"Google Search"
"Google Earth"
See any patterns????????

YES, I'm starting to see the pattern! Amazing!

First, we accuse the OP of spreading disinfo.
Next, we belittle members and cry about stars and flags.
Then, we train everyone on the proper way to map coordinates.
Next, we whine more and laugh at a few more members.

Finally, we top it off with Google glitch, Google Bomb
That's the funniest part really. You are a closet Alex Jones listener, I'll say it again-

OH THE IRONY

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
your right it does go to denver airport, nice jajaja

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
First, we accuse the OP of spreading disinfo.
Next, we belittle members and cry about stars and flags.
Then, we train everyone on the proper way to map coordinates.
Next, we whine more and laugh at a few more members.

All of those points can be turned around, re-worded, and aimed at you also, but nothing would be gained from that

There is a need within this thread for the voices of logic to continue. It is a sad fact actually. It should not be needed to be repeated. However, it is, because new people keep coming into this thread and only by reading your OP and seeing you as the 'Holier than thou Buddy Christ' in your avatar. They are amazed by this miraculous wonder.

"How can this be?", they wonder. "There must be some sort of hidden intelligence behind this entire conspiracy that began decades ago!!!" They are not able to see the voice of reason, because you are belittling logic, with your words, and burying the comments of common sense within the overwhelming amounts of comments of "yup. ur rite!!
I see it."

Instead of denying the FACT that this is NOT A COINCIDENCE at all, because it is an error within the modern search terms of google and nothing more. This is nothing special. There is no meaning behind this. There is no point. There is no hidden deep dark secret agenda encrypted in 'Close Encounters' pertaining to this airport at all. It is only the fallible google search, which is confused and therefore manipulated by the incorrect search criteria which has been DEMANDED within this thread.

Originally posted by scifi-dude
your right it does go to denver airport, nice jajaja

And there we go. While writing this reply, another new account blind believer that has not even been pointed in the direction that there may be a logical explanation for all of this.

I personally, am not trying to put you down in any way. I am only trying to get some of the blind believers to see that maybe this isn't quite as special as they are being told it is. Logic and common sense are not bad things.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i think the op is wright
if u dont
PROOF it

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
i think the op is wright
if u dont
PROOF it

ok first.
You think the OP is RIGHT, and if you want me to PROVE it, then I suggest that you read some of the many comments already made within this thread that give logical explanations for this deception.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

This has nothing to do with my avatar or new members needing to be protected.

I appreciate your contributions to the thread but you cannot deny the systematic effort by the self proclaimed skeptics at destroying this thread. It's a shining example of dis-info, and the lengths some will go to to discredit others and put their agenda above all others.

When all else fails, blame it on Google. It's sad really that debunking results to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Said it before, I'll say it again.

What are the odds of matching 6 numbers exactly? Like winning the lottery, right? Like 1 in 13 million?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This so called "systematic effort" is only being put forth because of your over the top attitude of forcing this deception as a fact. It is the same from both sides. The harder you try to push your beliefs, forces others to push their logic back just as hard. I'm not saying this is right. I am only saying this is how it has played out. Both sides. You can't deny that you are as guilty as those that you are accusing.

Originally posted by SunnyDee
What are the odds of matching 6 numbers exactly? Like winning the lottery, right? Like 1 in 13 million?
The odds would be very slim for this to happen. Oh yeah. they do not actually match though.

The numbers are 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Originally posted by conar

The numbers are 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Let's turn those into coordinates- W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' .

www.travelmath.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab9bc1ba8ff4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

sorry aint got that kinda time
ive read enough to make up my mind if u dont agree with it prooF to me im wrong or i will hold on to my beliefs

i mean the op said the coordinats ,well u know
if this is false then why did it get so many gd flags
u dont have to proof anything just answer this simple quistion deal?

edit on 27-2-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.denverpost.com...

Here is a link to an article from the Denver Post, regarding a statue of Anubis at the DIA that not everyone is happy about.

Missed that thanks...

Originally posted by McGinty
Odd that Anubis was chosen to represent a Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs exhibition. Being such a famous, recognisable image you'd think Tutankhamun himself would be a better statue!!

Is there some symbolism in Anubis travelling the world, and it's final resting place?

Well Tutankhamun is the son of Akhenaten. Akhenaten was a very controversial figure. The Rosicrucian Order traces its history to Akhenaten, who is traditionally considered the founding member, and whose religious reforms were a part of the beginning of the Rosicrucians.

So yeah.. lots of symbolism going on here

Interesting

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"Google Bomb"
"Google Search"
"Google Earth"
See any patterns????????

YES, I'm starting to see the pattern! Amazing!
So you agree, it has EVERYTHING to do with Google.

In fact let's copy and paste your coordinates, with the intentional typo that was added, into some other mapping services...

If you paste it into Yahoo maps, surprisingly enough, it comes up with an airport alright... In New Jersey!
maps.yahoo.com... paste in W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' to the Get Map and Directions box...

Of course, Bing maps will tell you it's not a properly formatted coordinate as will MSN Maps & Directions. Mapquest will try to do a local search based on where it thinks you are, or what city you searched in last.

Seems like the common thing between the disinfo is Google...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AS TO the manipulation of those numbers from the film....it occurs solely due to Google Search algorithms, and the fact that, because of this surge of sudden interest (instigated by whom?? I'm betting it was this moron "Lucus" and his blogs/website).

Doesn't matter Herr Wacker.... the point is the NUMBERS work... You can whine all you like about the poster, but you cannot change the fact that those numbers from the film which the poster had nothing to do with DO land us right there. That is not made up. It is a reproducible anomaly. Why anyone would think to even try checking those numbers by that method is also a question.

Precisely the point

edit on 27-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Errrp......

That is not made up. It is a reproducible anomaly.

Wanna bet?

See the post above, by JoshNorton

Google Bomb
Google Search
Google Earth

See the pattern?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think that both sides here have good points.

The skeptics correctly point out that including the correct format of degrees, minutes and seconds on the numbers like this: 104° 44′ 30″ W, 40° 36′ 10″ N and not this: W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' does reach west of an the isolated farm house rather than the DIA.

But on the other hand the close proximity of DIA to the coordinates put in correctly [The distance from the 104° 44′ 30″ W, 40° 36′ 10″ N coordinates to DIA is 68 miles south.] may be significant:

Considering that the two places are roughly sixty miles from each other, and that there is a nuance of the # 60 in the formula for reaching the DIA with only the minute [60 seconds] coordinates signified, renders this event a significant synchronistic happening that should be studied further IMO.

Particularly in light of Steven Spielberg’s connection with the Alien phenomena, I think although the OP’s presentation is not perfect, it is justified and significant in light of the above facts and all what we hear of DIA.

m.examiner.com...

That said, I again like to remind that we should respect each others perspective without derision and dispute intelligently and in a civil manner.

edit on 27-2-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Instead of denying the FACT that this is NOT A COINCIDENCE at all, because it is an error within the modern search terms of google and nothing more. This is nothing special. There is no meaning behind this. There is no point. There is no hidden deep dark secret agenda encrypted in 'Close Encounters' pertaining to this airport at all. It is only the fallible google search, which is confused and therefore manipulated by the incorrect search criteria which has been DEMANDED within this thread.

Seems the problem here is that few understand what the word COINCIDENCE means...

A coincidence is the occurring of an event in conjunction with any some conditions, e.g. another event. As such, a coincidence occurs when something uncanny, accidental and unexpected happens under conditions named, but not under a defined relationship.

A coincidence does not prove a causal or any other modal relationship nor require any such.. In the field of mathematics, the index of coincidence can be used to analyze whether two events are related. Such index does not define any relationship, but just describes some possibility of such.

en.wikipedia.org...

So there you have it... This is INDEED a COINCIDENCE by very definition. How that is interpreted is a different story.

Not sure why this discussion bothers you and Herr Wacker so much to resort to name calling. Seems to me many people forget that this is a conspiracy site, and as such we look for conspiracies in anything odd. DIA is one of the top areas in conspiracies, as is the whole Speilburg connection. You may not agree but making your point by attacking the OP because of his avatar is really silly. Actually I think it's cool

edit on 27-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Google Bomb
Google Search
Google Earth

See the pattern?

Yes I do actually... The QUESTION is DO YOU?

Ex-Agent: CIA Seed Money Helped Launch Google
www.prisonplanet.com...

Exclusive: Google, CIA Invest in ‘Future’ of Web Monitoring
www.wired.com...

Google, CIA Invest in 'Future' of Web Monitoring - ABC News
abcnews.go.com...

Facebook & Google are CIA Fronts
www.henrymakow.com...

Google's Deep CIA Connections
english.pravda.ru...

Report: Google, CIA Backing Web Startup - Tech Talk - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com...

The CIA and Google are now in cahoots to invest in a new company called Recorded Future -- a real-life version of Minority Report.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Secrets of the CIA - Google
video.google.com...#

The last one is really cool... from the horse mouth

edit on 27-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Think, though about all of that....and go up-thread to view the actual pertinent clip from the movie.

Particularly, to note the scene with the large globe....overly dramatic, maybe, but Hey! Exciting stuff!!
.....anyway, as they trace the longitude (104 degrees) and the latitude (which, is the problem here)....THAT number? I have previously offered a plausible explanation, and it involves no "conspiracy"...it involves the very real-world method of film-making. I have a more than casual interest in the art of film, so have some bit of knowledge from researching and studying it.

So, back to the scene.....after the two people's fingers meet (one on longitude, one on latitude) the man orders up Geodetic Maps of....>drumroll

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join