It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow great find
kinda scary..
It's hard to believe anything is a coincidence with what's been happening lately

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"Someone wanted those numbers from the movie to point specifically to Denver Airport. BECAUSE it is a "hot topic" of paranoid delusion "NWO" fantasies already"-Weedwacker

Close Encounters came out in 1977.Nobody knew about the nwo in 1977 so that idea is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

LOL!! I know....I wasn't trying to say that the producers, or anyone associated with the movie in 1977 are behind this!!!! I thought I was pretty clear, hard to see why anyone misunderstood.

So, once more:

A person or persons want to make DIA seem even more "eerie", and keep pumping up the fiction of the NWO, etc....so, they get the bright idea, after watching the CE3K ("Close Encounters") movie that, since Devil's Tower is fairly close to Denver....only some miles due North....they get the idea it'd be fun to pull this prank on people!!

It is a MODERN invention, to take advantage of, A): Modern technology; B): Modern 'urban legends'; and, C): The guaranteed gullibility of so, so many people, especially in the "Age of the Internet".

It is really that simple, even if the details of the exact chain of events need to be worked out. THAT is the basic gist.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Nobody knew about the nwo in 1977 so that idea is ridiculous.

". . . the New Atlantis sets forth an ideal government of the earth. It foretells that day when in the midst of men there shall rise up a vast institution composed of the philosophic elect -- an order of illumined men banded together for the purpose of investigating the laws of life and the mysteries of the universe … The age of boundaries is closing, and we are approaching a nobler era when nations shall be no more; when the lines of race and caste shall be wiped out; when the whole earth shall be under one order, one government, one administrative body."

Manly P Hall "Lectures on Ancient Philosophy," published by the Philosophical Research Society Inc, Los Angeles (1970)

New World Order Quotes 1970-1974
www.overlordsofchaos.com...

Novus Ordo Seclorum - New World Order

No one knew...

Princess Leia from Alderaan on the left... Image from a Nazi parade to ring in the Golden Age and New World Order.. the Nazi Vril Society had connections to the Aliens from Alderbarron, who gave them the saucer tech

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe2378f3b4f7.png[/atsimg]

Just another coincidence I suppose eh?

Yeah and they had the 'Vector" symbol as well in the form of a Vril energy bolt

edit on 28-2-2011 by zorgon because: Cutting Weeds down to size

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow you are still contributing to this thread....Must have really grabbed your interest!
Anyways, a mind is such a terrible thing to waste...glad yours doesn't fall into that category.

edit on 2/28/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Bored... stuck at the desk... besides I like plucking Weeds

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

A true conspiracy theory

Just when I think I might as well stop posting on here you go and prove me wrong. More members should make themselves aware of the New Atlantis. Good joining of the dots. You know too much

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh, by all means.....have a field day.

Want to try to tie this together in these ways, then knock yourself out. I'd think this might belong more to "Highly Speculative" forum category, though, if it wishes to tangent off, but that's just me....

....Now, bringing George Lucas (not "Lucus"), Nazis, and Princess Leia (fictional character) and her "home planet"...Alderaan...etc, into it?

Great. Other than having the full power of the "Force" (ILM, and parent company LucasFilm Ltd., et al) that may drop the hammer on you if you "crib" too close to their intellectual property, I can see quite a tale to be woven here. Just change a few names, to preclude infringement.

(Heck, when you get down to it, that's basically what Lucas did, anyway, as his "Star Wars" premise. It was a formulaic, and well-worn storyline really. Just tarted up and set in a "sci-fi" genre. Been many a study done about it, both within and without the movie industry, and fiction writing circles and scholars....).

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zorgon

Want to try to tie this together in these ways, then knock yourself out. I'd think this might belong more to "Highly Speculative" forum category, though, if it wishes to tangent off, but that's just me....

To the Consortium Of Weed Smokers (C.O.W.S.)
I have to give you this much, your group is a better spin doctor than Democrat Bob Beckel.
You try so hard to derail this thread that you are severely discrediting yourself.
The message of the thread is really so simple, a fifth grader can do it.
Just follow Zorgons post, go to Google Earth and plug in "W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' is the way you want it... now pay attention."

Now COWS, before you make your self look Udderly foolish, I think it's time for you to Mooooooove along

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Exactly what you have done, by not thoroughly reeeeeding the entirety of issues raised, here:

...before you make your self look Udderly foolish...

Rather than smugly giggling....why not try using the same INCORRECT notations (those apostrophes separating the numbers, rather than the proper symbols, in the proper places) and doing it the wrong way, try some different number combinations, to see what results come up.

I have some paper towels handy, for all that egg on your face......

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Violater1

Rather ... try using the same INCORRECT notations and doing it the wrong way, try some different number combinations(sic), to see what results come up.

C.O.W.S., why would I want to use incorrect notations or wrong number combination's

What's your point here

Use incorrect notations or wrong number combination's

I think you have Crutchfield-jacob disease

edit on 28-2-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2011 by Violater1 because: PLUCKING SOME WEEDS!
OH *SNIP* ZORGON, THATS FUNNY

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

, try some different number combinations, to see what results come up.

WHY would we use DIFFERENT numbers?
There is only ONE set of numbers in the film

Now your just being desperate

:shk:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
To the Consortium Of Weed Smokers (C.O.W.S.)
I have to give you this much, your group is a better spin doctor than Democrat Bob Beckel.
You try so hard to derail this thread that you are severely discrediting yourself.

Why did you just randomly attack those who practice the intake of Cannabis? If that's what you mean by 'weed smokers'

Don't tell me you assume weedwhacker is associated with Cannabis because he/she has 'weed' in his/her username?

If so....it was an utterly childish attempt to strike the heart of weedwhacker by targeting an entire 'group' that is not in affiliation with weedwhacker'

edit on 28-2-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I didn't read the last 4 pages, but I wanted to explain the DIA connection. When you typed in the coordinates using the 6 apostrophes which is an invalid format, the program stripped them off for you and did the closest search that it could.

Nope that's not it, when I typed it without the apostrophes I get the farm, type it in correct format I get the farm, type it in with apostrophes and I get DIA, just to make sure I'm not doing it wrong, remove the apostrophes and I get the farm again. So clearly it is not "stripping them off" as you put it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by GodIsPissed

LOL!! I know....I wasn't trying to say that the producers, or anyone associated with the movie in 1977 are behind this!!!! I thought I was pretty clear, hard to see why anyone misunderstood.

So, once more:

A person or persons want to make DIA seem even more "eerie", and keep pumping up the fiction of the NWO, etc....so, they get the bright idea, after watching the CE3K ("Close Encounters") movie that, since Devil's Tower is fairly close to Denver....only some miles due North....they get the idea it'd be fun to pull this prank on people!!

It is a MODERN invention, to take advantage of, A): Modern technology; B): Modern 'urban legends'; and, C): The guaranteed gullibility of so, so many people, especially in the "Age of the Internet".

It is really that simple, even if the details of the exact chain of events need to be worked out. THAT is the basic gist.

just to clarify once more,

if you go to my original post about this rabbithole2.com... and read my posts you will see that i didnt know if i was entering the numbers in correctly. and why when i enter them in incorrectly does it bring you right smack dab on top of DIA is the interesting part.any other time i enter numbers in incorrectly it gives me a message stating so.

i was not out to even find the DIA i was out to look at devils tower after watching the movie. now people are trying to debunk it as not entering in the info correctly. why would it bring me anywhere if i did not use the correct marks?

i am planning to send an email to google to see if using certain marks will bring you to the nearest point of interest or why it is doing this.

i am not a person set out to hoax or give false info for my own personal entertainment. i would come up with something better if i were.

also, as lucus and others have said this is turning into a distraction from the main point of why we look into these conspiracy theories. and that is to get to the bottom of what they are up to and what they have done. if these are to tell the elite where to go when they get the call then that is all it is and nothing we can do to stop them nor should we try, they out gun us. the only thing we can do is stay on top of current events and look out for our own when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Denver is also a mile high in altitude ...

So is Alburquerque. So are many other places. Some higher, even. (LaPaz, Bolivia)

So what??

Oh just stop it weedwhacker, Denver airport is very unusual in many ways, deal with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The Mystery of the Cracked Airplane Windshields

FAA Investigators Are Trying to Determine Why So Many Windshields in Denver Have Cracked
Feb. 18, 2007

Investigators at the Denver International Airport are trying to figure out why the windshields on at least 13 planes have cracked.

Winds reaching up to 100 miles-per-hour have been whipping through the Colorado foothills, but airport officials say they've never seen anything like this. The weather was so cold and windy this weekend that parts of Colorado's Interstate 70 were in a near whiteout, and some ski areas closed lifts.

On the tarmac and in flight, the weather has had damaging affects on airplane windshields.

"This is not only unusual, I know of no precedent for anything like this where multiple windshields have been cracked, simply by being in a particular place at a particular time," said John Nance, a pilot and aviation consultant for ABC News.

abcnews.go.com...

Odd things afoot

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Bored... stuck at the desk... besides I like plucking Weeds

And why not..

Definitions of weed on the Web:
a. A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.

Definitions of whacker on the Web:

* anything large; a whopper; a wannabe Black man

I'd pluckem to..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Could I add a little ingredient to the pot? And I am NOT trying to muddy the waters.
I have done this both ways: without the commas and with commas. I get both destinations.
Now: neither of them is the destination that the film should have used if they wanted to lead the participants to the Devil`s Tower in Wyoming. I find that interesting in itself. I used to make films for TV. (Documentaries - not Drama, but nevertheless). Never ever did we simply make up some numbers or other random information and simply chuck it into the film. We would ALWAYS do our research no matter how much effort it took, so that all the little details were spot on.
Are we to believe that Spielberg (or a Second Unit Director or someone) couldn`t be bothered to get the coordinates of the Devil`s Tower in Wyoming right? A simple enough thing to verify surely before editing it into a multi-million Dollar production? I don`t think so - - although it has to be said that mistakes have been made in the past, true enough. I mean these coordinates don`t even take us to the right State!

Secondly: The numbers supposedly transmitted by the UFO in the film are shown on the screen as simply that: numbers - just raw numbers. NOT as coordinates, latitude. longitude or anything else. Simply numbers. It is the ACTORS and the SCRIPT in the film which make it into longitude and latitude.

And YET if we now, years later, put these numbers into Google Earth (which hadn`t been invented when CETK was made (nor the airport built), those numbers take us to DIA. Of all the billions of locations they MIGHT have taken us to they take us there. Why is that? It just might be that that spot on Earth was of significance to someone somewhere even then and that they had it inserted into the film as a joke known only to them. "Hide in plain sight" as they say.

I have to say it again to underline it: NO Director would have put those incorrect figures into a multi-million Dollar film without checking that they were right. I mean, the whole film falls down if these figures are followed by the participants. They would end-up in Colorado while all the action was taking place in Wyoming! It is the equivalent of Sherlock Holmes in The Hound of the Baskervilles saying, when the dog`s footprint was discovered "It is the footprint of a gigantic Hen, Watson"! Or, more like: Having them look at the print of a hen`s foot and declaring it to be that of a dog.

It wouldn`t happen - and neither would this.

Wouldn`t it be nice to ask Spielberg about it?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Definitions of whacker on the Web:

wannabe Black man

Seriously

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join