It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stolski21

Originally posted by stolski21

[color=A7FF59]The general idea of the coords is that they are meant to be for DIA. If you type in W104 44 30 N40 36 10 into a Google search bar, every link that pops up is about DIA. Not Ft Collins, not a random road, but DIA. So what if he is a couple of miles off, cry more.
Seriously? You felt like resurrecting this thread, only to share more highly flawed logic with me?

It has been explained numerous times throughout this thread, over a year ago.

Just stop for a moment, and think about your reasoning, and particularly your first phrase. GPS coordinates are specific. They point to a precise location. There is no "general idea". They do not point to a general location, that is 60 miles away.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes coords are meant to be precise but my whole deal was to calm down. Everyone was getting all riled up over something so simple. Maybe I shouldn't have said the 'general idea", kinda like saying the exact approx answer is.. lol. But I agree with you. No stress bro

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My thoughts are I seriously doubt you actually entered those numbers into Google Earth because they are not written correctly. When I enter them as you wrote them, they don't go anywhere. When I enter them correctly in either Google maps or Google Earth: 104° 44' 30" W, 40° 36' 10" N they go to a farm near an irrigation field just north of Ault, Colorado. Ault is about 67 miles north of the Denver Airport. If you switch the North and West coordinates, you end up in Cancun, Mexico. So much for conspiracy theories! Everyone - when you read stuff like this, do your own research! I find that about 80% of what I find on the internet is misinformation.

However, if you're keen on conspiracy theories, I would focus more on who lives at that location. My guess, is someone who worked on the movie either lived there or one of their relatives did..

Originally posted by Signals
First off, I ran across this on another forum, I hope it's okay to post the link at the bottom.

The classic movie, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, has a scene where we are sent a signal
, it's a set of numbers. Those numbers are coordinates for the famous Devil's Tower, where of course our first contact with Aliens happens at the end....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e51bdc98a44.jpg[/atsimg]

The numbers are 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Let's turn those into coordinates- W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' .

Now, plug those into Google Earth.

Denver International Airport. The movie came out in 1977. The airport was built 16 years later.

This can't be a coincidence!

rabbithole2.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's no longer blacked out. It looks like a retention pond.

Originally posted by Auzzy
Live around Wyoming/Colorado... was looking up the coordinates and seen this blacked out area... Anyone have any info let me know, gonna check it out myself if/when get the chance...40.619197,-104.731919

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
People need to understand that the symbols mean something to the builders at this Denver National Airport.I also got Cancun the first time I did it.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rstregooski

Actually there are some strange things in ault, co. Been along time but my friends and I found sat. Images that seem to show an airfield and then a small area blacked out this was from ge like 5yrs ago

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
the ufo I saw in 1959 was over the D I A spot.....the ufo that was at high altitude and stationary...as if it was watching the results of the first Sept. 11th incident, and the first Chernoybyl........which happened at Rocky Mtn. nuke joint in 1958.! luckily, I lived at least a mile away......OH.....crud.....

The extent of the Cesium wasn't known till after the second accident 10 years later, when they took off sampling around the area...and found the first Cesium dose was worse than the second......yessir, Denver got dusted. A fire truck backed into the power pole and knocked out the power to the filter fans......and saved America.....

So the first shock in Arvada was the 400 foot tall smoke ball seen by the whole city. And what did my dad and his buddies do ? hop in the car and go have a closer look......He died with-in 10 years of bone and liver cancer.

edit on 28-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Douigie

Thanks for the thread resurrection, I forgot I even started this one, LoL..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join