It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 12
147
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by goddesslovr88
 


In addition to the odd square formation of the earthquakes, if you use the ruler function and draw a line from the east upper location to the west upper location, the distance is 5.31 miles apart. The distance is exactly the same for the bottom east-west line. In addition, both north-south lines are 6.86 miles apart. Very interesting!




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have put the Cordinates w104 44'30" N44 36'10 into google sky,but i cant say what i see there.

Can you try it for yourself?
For example this Cordinates not for the Earth,example for the Sky.?

Sorry for my english,iam from Germany;-)

best wishes



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobocracy
reply to post by goddesslovr88
 


In addition to the odd square formation of the earthquakes, if you use the ruler function and draw a line from the east upper location to the west upper location, the distance is 5.31 miles apart. The distance is exactly the same for the bottom east-west line. In addition, both north-south lines are 6.86 miles apart. Very interesting!

edit on 28-2-2011 by goddesslovr88 because: Again the process works where a thread can generate even more pieces to a puzzle.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fringeofthefringe
reply to post by Signals
 
Interesting debate.
Are apostrophes the only thing that puts this OP in question?
I also wanted to add that 21 minutes before this thread started I made my introduction to ATS opening post in the Introduction forum. In it I specifically mentioned "Close Encounter of the Third Kind" and thought the timing was noteworthy. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.



Yep, pretty much...

Great minds think alike, eh



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I didn't read the last 4 pages, but I wanted to explain the DIA connection. When you typed in the coordinates using the 6 apostrophes which is an invalid format, the program stripped them off for you and did the closest search that it could.

Then recognizing that you didn't type it in correctly it does a search for surrounding businesses. I did the same thing using the exact coordinates of Hartsfield Jackson (with your six apostrophes) and it comes up with a steak house, the Varsity, and a hotel in Atlanta.

If I go 1 degree south on my search near Atlanta it comes up with The Tech in Cambridge, MA and Dallas Fort Worth Airport in Texas.

You are attributing your bad search syntax plus a bad search algorithm on Google's part to something, when there is nothing there. The coordinates are significantly far away from DIA. The fact that it comes up as the first matching business is meaningless as I've shown.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq
 


That's about the best explanation I've seen since starting this thread.

It still seems more than coincidence to end up at DIA, though...



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
You are attributing your bad search syntax plus a bad search algorithm on Google's part to something, when there is nothing there. The coordinates are significantly far away from DIA. The fact that it comes up as the first matching business is meaningless as I've shown.


Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by ararisq
 
That's about the best explanation I've seen since starting this thread.

Wow. Once again I am amazed and bewildered by your logic. Someone different comes into the thread, and uses different words, to tell you the same thing. There is no actual connection between the movie and this airport. It is all based on falsified information.

It is meaningless.


You seem to completely agree with this.


Originally posted by Signals
It still seems more than coincidence to end up at DIA, though...
Yet still neither willing nor capable of letting it go though are ya?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq
 


what are the coords you used for atl airport?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Perhaps the debunkers get too caught up on how right they are, and how they can belittle a thread...

To explain it correctly.

Regardless of right way / wrong way, you and the others fail to see anything coincidental about it being DIA...that's the real mystery.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foolmetwice
reply to post by ararisq
 


what are the coords you used for atl airport?


You can get the coordinates from the Wiki page - en.wikipedia.org....

I went a couple minutes north and south to experiment. I figure the more remote the area (south of Atlanta) the worse the results would be and I was right. It somehow comes up with a keyword to do its search which is why I think it found "The Tech" in Cambridge, MA. Georgia Tech is in Atlanta. It isn't just a nearest business search. I think it finds geo-tags and then searches off the wording of the tags.

In the OP's case "Denver" might have had a lot of weight in the tags and then Denver International Airport (DIA) would have shown up.

Not sure, but I know its screwy.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Regardless of right way / wrong way, you and the others fail to see anything coincidental about it being DIA...that's the real mystery.


I'll give you that. The "God works in mysterious ways" argument.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


You are looking at this through the wrong end of a telescope.

Someone wanted those numbers from the movie to point specifically to Denver Airport. BECAUSE it is a "hot topic" of paranoid delusion "NWO" fantasies already!!! (Guess there is an "alien" connection too??).

The same people behind this hoax could just as easily selected Colorado Springs, for instance (USAF Academy location). OR, as zorgon brought up, Cheyenne Mountain....or any OTHER place you wish to make a "conspiracy" or consider to be a "NWO DUMB" location.....etc. OR, Roswell, to tie in with "aliens" more....any number of ideas can come to mind. It was probably the proximity of Devil's Tower that drove this selection, though...and the convenience of the nonsense about DIA...and maybe even the recent junk Ventura TV episode....(did you see that? I actually held down my bile, and watched a clip. He saw some concrete pre-formed water mains ready to be buried, and called them "Obvious tunnels" for some "secret underground project"!! LOL!!).

Cart before the horse situation here. And, many fell for the guff.....(mixing metaphors, I know....sue me).



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Thanks for the comments but I think you're over-thinking this.

It doesn't matter if the coordinates match the main terminal, a runway, or even the parking garage, it's still the Denver International Airport, and the numbers are still in the movie.



I've flown into DIA and driven by "Methey" the "illuminated" red eyed horse (that killed it's builder) more times than I can remember. It is a remarkable place. Also remarkable, anytime I read from the consortium of weed smokers, that protest too much, I realize that there must be credibility in the OP/Thread. SnF

edit on 28-2-2011 by Violater1 because: My Pen-na crush your karma



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1
 

clever post! Like the shakespearean spearing!
Yeah, the death of the sculptor of that not bronco styled horse is another freaky thing.
edit on 28-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Someone wanted those numbers from the movie to point specifically to Denver Airport. BECAUSE it is a "hot topic" of paranoid delusion "NWO" fantasies already!!! (Guess there is an "alien" connection too??).


Oh give it a rest will ya Weedy? No amount of blustering will change the fact that the numbers hit that spot.
Ya can't win this one



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Definitive:





posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Signals
 


You are looking at this through the wrong end of a telescope.

Someone wanted those numbers from the movie to point specifically to Denver Airport. BECAUSE it is a "hot topic" of paranoid delusion "NWO" fantasies already!!! (Guess there is an "alien" connection too??).

The same people behind this hoax could just as easily selected Colorado Springs, for instance (USAF Academy location). OR, as zorgon brought up, Cheyenne Mountain....or any OTHER place you wish to make a "conspiracy" or consider to be a "NWO DUMB" location.....etc. OR, Roswell, to tie in with "aliens" more....any number of ideas can come to mind. It was probably the proximity of Devil's Tower that drove this selection, though...and the convenience of the nonsense about DIA...and maybe even the recent junk Ventura TV episode....(did you see that? I actually held down my bile, and watched a clip. He saw some concrete pre-formed water mains ready to be buried, and called them "Obvious tunnels" for some "secret underground project"!! LOL!!).

Cart before the horse situation here. And, many fell for the guff.....(mixing metaphors, I know....sue me).


I frequently disagree with Weedwacker, but in this case I think he he is correct. Except for describing the DIA conspiracy theory as nonsense in general.
edit on 2/28/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ok off topic, but interesting:


Now after watch Knowing again this past weekend, did a little googling:

From another website:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Something weird goes on in the movie, the boy does the scribble thing and writes some coordinates on his desk but you never get to know what they mean.

I plugged them in on the GPS and they turn out to right in the middle of the ocean - take a look.

[link to boulter.com]

The numbers were 15523445 which as GPS becomes



15 52.0 - 34 45.0

Now put those numbers into google maps

Pops up at Gulf of Aden, which is conpiracy rumored to be a vortex that all the countries of the world are protecting under the guise of a need to get a handle on Somali Pirates.

Just thought I'd share. The idea that the illuminati give hidden clues of things, has always intrigued me.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Definitive:


Marvelous... you proved again that putting the coords in CORRECTLY buys you the farm
but that isn't the point is it?

W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' is the way you want it... now pay attention



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Pretty cool discovery! The only thing better is that my house lies on the 104' 56' line!
Kneel before me! Kneel before Zod! Ahem,
Actually DIA is an "interesting" place. It was bad enough before they put that freaky blue demon horse out there!



new topics

top topics



 
147
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join