It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
C.O.W.S., why would I want to use incorrect notations or wrong number combination's

What's your point here

Use incorrect notations or wrong number combination's

I think you have Crutchfield-jacob disease

Originally posted by backinblack

Definitions of weed on the Web:
a. A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.

Definitions of whacker on the Web:
* anything large; a whopper; a wannabe Black man

I'd pluckem to..

Originally posted by la vie

Originally posted by backinblack

Definitions of whacker on the Web:
wannabe Black man

Seriously

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! Very well done. This is an excellent way to sum up the blind believer mentality, that has no use for logic and reason, with these brilliant examples of childish nonsense combined with smiley remarks. Good Job!! I could not have showed it in any better way myself. All are extraordinary examples.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
^ In actuality, my 'Seriously' comment was not directed at anybody nor was it an implication of agreement although it seems you have read as just that

A fine example of how misinterpretations take place over the internet, I meant

"Seriously? Whacker means wannabe black man?"

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! Very well done. This is an excellent way to sum up the subjective judgment mentality

Dragged into the shenanigans of senselessness...neat
edit on 1-3-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by la vie

Maybe I did misinterpret your meaning. Maybe I did not. If you meant for your 1 word to be interpreted as a serious question, maybe you should have worded it in the form of an actual sentence followed by a question mark. Using 1 word and 5 laughing smiley emoticons as an entire comment, is not even close to a serious question.

If you are really asking this as an honest serious question, I would advise to use one of the many easily found online dictionaries to find the answer to your query. Taking a guess, I would point you in the direction of some type of "Urban" dictionary to find this particular answer.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A question mark with the word would have sufficed

It wasn't intended to be a serious question since it was a reaction so the smileys alone would have gotten the message across but hey

Take it seriously if you want, interpret it in any way you like

edit on 1-3-2011 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
MAYBE WE SHOULD ASK STEVEN SPIELBERG how he come to this numbers,so interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by exroyalnavy

The movie makers use a broad brush on actual location when saucer technology is the theme. As Weed pointed out, the portrayed Indianapolis flight control center that was filmed in close encounters is referencing the no fly zone over China Lake! Thats typical, remember the scene in ID4 where Will Smith was dragging the alien across Bonneville flats in a parachute? The huge caravan coming west across the salt flats and Will looking for area 51? So the question as I see it is why did Spielberg choose coordinates so far away from anything pertinent? The OP may have left a few clues in the original web description.

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com...
Perhaps Spielberg was traveling west to some kind of "western union" himself. Its usually quite hot like a blast furnace in the plains states and climbing to the higher altitude of the Rocky mountains brings a few welcome changes including less oxygen but that wouldn't leave someone so disoriented that they mistook the Devil's Tower in Wyoming for a farmhouse near Denver. There are some vortexes in Golden, Colorado north of Denver. Staying too long in the area can lead to the blackouts and lost time that so many UFOlogists describe during the abduction experience. I'm speculating that from there Spielberg must have been transported by saucer to some high desert location that he could only remember as looking like the Devil's Tower. As you say if these coordinates are just a personal joke then we would need to ask Spielberg what they actually meant. As for the Google glitch, that does look like an intentional after thought, although there is nothing shaped like that huge mound in the Close Encounters scene on the airport grounds.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From 2007? Way to be timely....

Airplane windshields are all electrically heated. Multiply layers (plies). Glass, layer of plastic, heating element, glass, plastic etc.

Thermal shock. They can get quite hot, when they are turned on, and the airplane is not moving. No airflow to conduct heat away. Conversely, if on, and turned off in extreme cold, can also suffer thermal shock.

I had one that began to arc, at the connection point. (They use 115 Volt AC power). Procedure is to turn them off, and observe the speed restrictions. At cruise altitude, over the Atlantic Ocean....turning off the power cause one of the inner panes to shatter. Was loud, too. Not a comforting thing to have happen. But, quite understandable, when you know your systems, design, and use reason and logic.

Wish more people would realize that.....

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Still bumping this dumb thread, eh?

That alone speaks volumes...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh, I dunno.....a post only about an hour and a half after the one immediately before it, is called "bumping" now?

Seems the definitions on the Interwebz change so fast...hard for old guys to keep up with.

Though, when there are actual facts to contribute, to refute some dangling innuendo of no substance (**), well.....would think most Ops might appreciate the attention, and continued points earned....oh, well......

~~~~
(**) I refer, of course, to some vague mention of 13 airplanes' windshields cracking. During a period of very high, gusty winds, and other very cold, and inclement weather, occurring at DIA about 4 years ago. I just thought, "Huh??"

Now, if you were to tell me that every rental car in the parking lot had all their rear windows broken out, or that the Indian burial grounds ghouls rose up, and swallowed the Blazing Blue Stallion...or Anubis' statue began shooting lighting bolts form its staff, well THEN I'd have a keen interest......

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

i got cancun too but you have to copy and paste exactly and dont click the suggested search

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!! Very well done. This is an excellent way to sum up the blind believer mentality, that has no use for logic and reason, with these brilliant examples of childish nonsense combined with smiley remarks. Good Job!! I could not have showed it in any better way myself. All are extraordinary examples.

Why thank you kind sir..
ATS did put them smileys there for a reason and I note you topped your post off with a cartoon thumbs up..

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
It wouldn`t happen - and neither would this.
Wouldn`t it be nice to ask Spielberg about it?

Best post yet
Yeah it would be nice to ask Spielberg

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
From 2007? Way to be timely....

Not a question of timing... it's just one more oddity that happened at an already odd location. And THEY say the have no explanation. Maybe you should contact them with yours, because it never happened before, and they don't know why it did

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi,

when you drive car somewhere in the middle of nowhere don't you get the urge and stop, and enjoy your live?
Just do that at the coordinates, look at the sky, the clouds the hole in those clouds,

and the dot, or whatever it is

"watch and be surprised"_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Absolutely DIA is creepy.

For now, we can only speculate as to why. It would be strategically about the worst place to put TBTB, unless they know something. It would be about the worst place to put a big bunker.
edit on 2-3-2011 by snowbunny414 because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowbunny414
Absolutely DIA is creepy.

For now, we can only speculate as to why. It would be strategically about the worst place to put TBTB, unless they know something. It would be about the worst place to put a big bunker.
edit on 2-3-2011 by snowbunny414 because: Spelling mistake.

Why so?

High elevation, mountain and forest protection.....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The area underneath DIA is pretty much as big of a slab of granite as you will find. The seismic activity around where the airport was built before it was there was the army doing underground nuke testing to ensure the stability of the granite before they built the DUMB at that location.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
It wouldn`t happen - and neither would this.
Wouldn`t it be nice to ask Spielberg about it?

Best post yet
Yeah it would be nice to ask Spielberg

Here you go:
You can contact Steven Spielberg by writing to Amblin Entertainment, Inc, at 100 Universal City Plaza, Building 477, Universal City, CA 91608. You can also contact Amblin Entertainment by phone at (818) 733-7000

edit on 3/4/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is very interesting indeed however,
When we quote a global position, Latitude is always given before Longitude and we must state N, S, E or W.
From the numbers quoted in screenshot in the OP. This info is not given so we are making a BIG assumption that the Latitude is North and the Longitude is West... It could of course be South and East, North and East or possibly South and West but probably none of these alternatives will make for such an interesting "discovery"

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Check this out-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e48e24c201a.jpg[/atsimg]

Tomorrow is the 17 year anniversary.

Wonder if March 19th is significant?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join