It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have to agree with weedwhacker here on this one, I don't always agree with the whacker but he does post good information with links. I just wish the guy could learn how to be polite or at least pretend to be polite.
To the op what a fascinating thread and it was and is a very good read.
And hell yes DIA scares the heck out of me too.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The coordinates may not seem like the center of the Denver international airport but then again, it seems like the real nucleus of DIA is not what you can see but what is hidden underground.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It is a glitch in Google Earth. Either that, or a prank. (Hunt for a conspiracy there).

Because, guess what? From the OP:

The numbers are 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Let's turn those into coordinates- W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' .

Did anyone do this? Put in the "coordinates", but leave out the apostrophes???

Like this (copy/paste exactly, into Google Earth): W104 44 30 N40 36 10

Then see where it takes you.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Since DIA would not even have been on the drawing board back in 1977, it does make you wonder where Spielberg was going with the coordinates. I still think the actual encounter happened over on Middle Butte in Idaho. The coordinates given would be consistent with someone traveling north of Denver on their way through Yellowstone park in that direction. Middle Butte would be the perfect place to spy on the then secret government facility. There is an old scrambler trail that leads up the side of Middle Butte to an abandoned fire lookout cabin. This whole high desert plateau had very heavy security similar to Area 51 with signs, lights, and guys in decontamination suits etc. If there were UFO's near Colorado that is the place they would have used as their landing site. I did a FOIA search back in the late 60's and didn't hear back till an old Kempeitai gave me an explanation that made about as much sense as diaphragm carburetors for submarines.

Wonder if Spielberg will take his secrets to the grave?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by miconATSrender
reply to post by Signals

Hey Signals
I was checking out the area in front of the airport with G Earth and noticed the statue's shadow. Looks like some Egyptian god. Is this where the horse statue is/was. I wonder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8685b6be314.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1543f48bd6ba.jpg[/atsimg]

Good find. Looks a little like like Anubis, god of the underworld.

But the staff in hand suggests Sokeb, the crocodile god (the giant 3-toed statue featured in the tv series 'LOST'):

en.wikipedia.org...

Are they hoping the deity will protect this location?

It's another link to the rumours of an underworld at DIA

Edit: done a little digging and it's Anubis, god of death and the Underworld.... Once that blue Mustang is weather (or blast) beaten it will look a little grey - like the horseman of death. So that's [kind of] 2 potent symbols representing a very similar idea at this location. You'd think an airport was not a fitting place for death symbols! Really quite erie....

edit on 26-2-2011 by McGinty because: updated

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
rabbithole2.com...

Thoughts?

Another outstanding piece of research from Lucus, who tried to present his 2012 information on ATS, but was chased out by debunkers and pseudoskeptics.

The same ones who attack every interesting thread like this...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Hello,

I tried the numbers and came up at DIA.

This guy got both results. Sorry, I have no explanation.

______beforeitsnews/story/445/875/Denver_Airport_Close_Encounters_Connection.html

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

www.denverpost.com...

Here is a link to an article from the Denver Post, regarding a statue of Anubis at the DIA that not everyone is happy about.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I would but I don't have the capabilities to do a screen shot at the moment because of missing hardware to make that happen at this time, all you have to do is type in the fly to box Roswell, NM and google earth will take you there then click on show historical imagery and you will be able to see the area through the years but it's only between 2009 and 2010 where things and landscape changed seriously people if you have not looked at either you should it blew my mind and the other one I posted just copy and and paste which is really simple to do. But if not maybe someone would be nice enough to post the screen shots for everyone till I obtain the hardware I need.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My friends, I believe we're part of a Google bomb. With the quotes added (incorrectly), Google is not actually reading those numbers as coordinates. If you have enough links from a specific text string to a certain page, Google will make that the default search result for that query. The more conspiracy sites that say its true, the more "true" it becomes in Google's algorithm. But if you actually enter the coordinates, either without any punctuation, or with the proper punctuation, the results are nowhere near DIA.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by manuellabors

I tried the numbers and came up at DIA.

Do it again...take out the apostrophes. Just spaces, no extra characters.

See what happens....(It is a quirk in Google. OR, maybe look for a hack. Maybe this "Lucus" guy did it, in order to get attention to his idiotic website, and nonsense claims???)

Choose your "conspiracies" with a little more discernment.....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Weedwacker, we get it!

It's not the proper way to put in the data to google earth!

It is still a coincidence all the same! It is the same numbers as in the movie, after all.

If you don't find it a coincidence, then so be it!

We all can read here, and have read over and over your opinion.
We CAN make up our own minds now, thank you all the same.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You 2 should get a room.

IT'S A GOOGLE QUIRK FOLKS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG...

IT'S A GLITCH IN GOOGLE EARTH...

IT'S A GOOGLE BOMB

That last one is straight from Alex Jones

The Irony

edit on 26-2-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Mock all you want, the mods know where the quality posts are coming from.

A member of the forum staff has applauded your activity on this thread titled, This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Awesome !!

I have one too -

A member of the forum staff, ************, has applauded your activity on this thread titled, This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work. Do not reply to this U2U.

************ to protect the innocent!

Next, shall we whip 'em out & measure?!?!!??

It's a total laughing stock of ATS right now concerning you 2 members and your "Debunker" behavior. I for one won't stand for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Everything I hear about the DIA says something is wrong with the whole schmeer...this is just one more nail in the lid

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by Signals

Mock all you want, the mods know where the quality posts are coming from.

A member of the forum staff has applauded your activity on this thread titled, This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection. Thank you for contributing to the quality of our forums. You received a 500 point bonus, keep up the good work.

Wow is this the length a "debunker" will go to these days?

Very cool about your points and all, but you've made your point and now I am unsure of what your motive is.

I personally found this rather fascinating, almost anyone can tell that something isn't right about the DIA.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Helmkat

Stars and flags are meaningless, I just want to contribute to this site, I enjoy it here.

I'm not ignoring anybody (although my alerts so far have gone ignored)...Any interesting thread should expect the debunkers to show up. It's not really their message, it's the delivery.

Format, schmormat. If you arrange the coordinates as I found in my OP, they go to DIA. If you do it your way, they go somewhere else.

Agree to disagree but don't defend somebody who is dead set on derailing a thread, belittling members, it's so obvious what is going on here, come on!

Debunking is not the same as derailing. If I started a thread that 2+2=5 and someone steps in and proves me wrong, well thats that and my Mama done told me its ok to admit I'm wrong, its even better if I learn from my mistakes.
edit on 26-2-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Try it using the same numbers, with apostrophes....BUT, change the 104 to 105.....interesting result.

(Makes no sense, as the entire thing makes no sense. It's irrelevant....)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Why should I do it again? It worked for me.

The guy on before its news got both results.

Take a pill and slow down.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join