It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by weedwhacker

Doing as the OP suggests is bogus......

Maybe that is the underground entrance to the Reptilians' Lair.

You know, you're really giving the Debunkers and Skeptics a bad name.

As another poster mentioned, they are a key element to conspiracy sites. But not when they continually post inflammatory and arrogant comments...Who appointed you Threadkiller? I want names!

I won't be addressing anymore of your posts, but stay on your soapbox if you must.

Sorry OP, no stars and no flags.

Your methodology has been proven wrong. The coordinates are not the DIA and the only reason they take you there when you enter in the data is because you are not following the format that the very tool you are using tells you to. If you don't use the tool correctly, you can't expect to get valid results. Ignorning WW won't change the fact that he is correct.

Now if you want to talk about that horse, thats a whole different subject-HELLO, maximum creepout there!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by EternalChef

Not sure which claims take the "silliest" prize.....this one, or the OP's....

Satellite photo image of the airport....Looks like no "swastika" I've ever seen:

THIS one of O'Hare looks more "ominous":

edit on 26 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

And the thing is, even if it was a "swastika", so what, its like "OMG NAZI'S!". Well hello, a lot of different religions used that symbol long before Her Hitler.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Doesn't go straight to DIA for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by missanthropic
Great thread! The odds of the coordinates landing on DIA are too high to merely be a coincidence.

Steven Spielberg who both directed and wrote the film, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, has stated in interviews that he believes in the existence of extraterrestials. For those who have not seen the movie, it centers on the belief that the US Government is completely aware of ETs and that coordinates given to abduction victims lead them to Devil's Tower where they find UFO's and their occupants.

Coupled with the allegations that ET tunnels have existed, possibly for centuries, underground on a global scale, the area that is now the DIA has been theorized to hold a greater story. It's not difficult to look up the oddities that surround the DIA from the Masonic symbolism, frightening apocolyptic murals, that subcontractors were hired and then abruptly fired so that they could not grasp the entirety of the construction scale of DIA, among many other theories...it all just seems as more than a coincidence.

Perhaps as an ET enthusiast, with what I would assume as quite a vast access to different connections, Spielberg possibly knew something and portrayed it in a film.

The point is, you don't spend $4.9 BILLION dollars, going $2 Billion over-budget (according to NY Times, although some figures point north of $5 Billion) on a RANDOM plot of land.

Don't forget that DIA was built right on top of an Indian Burial Ground !

The DIA creepy murals also throw out a huge red flag.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

www.topozone.com...

This shows the actual coordinates for Devils Tower WY.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Stars and flags are meaningless, I just want to contribute to this site, I enjoy it here.

I'm not ignoring anybody (although my alerts so far have gone ignored)...Any interesting thread should expect the debunkers to show up. It's not really their message, it's the delivery.

Format, schmormat. If you arrange the coordinates as I found in my OP, they go to DIA. If you do it your way, they go somewhere else.

Agree to disagree but don't defend somebody who is dead set on derailing a thread, belittling members, it's so obvious what is going on here, come on!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
However, it's very relevant - you can't just randomly throw #'s up in different formats, and accept the one that supports your theory. Coordinates are quite precise - either it points to DIA, or it does not. Would you care to rebut the allegation that it points to a field somewhere near Fort Collins? Saying "Mine points to one, yours points to another" is not making a point.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those ARE the longitude and latitude from the movie.

www.youtube.com...

Those Coordinates DO go directly to DIA if input into Google Earth.

Some said Speilberg probably wanted to pick some vacant stretch of land that had no meaning. My question would be "Why?". It was supposed to represent Devil's Tower, a real place. Why not just use the longitude and latitude for Devil's Tower?

I'm not saying Speilberg is in on the mystical side of the Illuminati, although he may be.

But these "run the world" organizations like the Illuminati absolutely LOVE to feel superior to the general population by hiding things in plain sight. They may have been aware of the mistake from the movie and wanted to take advantage of it for their own purposes.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Agree with you.

Even though these numbers are not put in "properly" to GPS to come up with the DIA, the fact remains that with a manipulation of symbols these 6 numbers do point to the DIA.

How many numbers do you need to match to win the lottery? What are the odds of winning?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

If you enter the coordinates as presented in the OP, plug them into Google Earth, that's where it takes you, the airport, as verified by more than a few member's posts. What are the astronomical chances of this, given the airport's reputation?!?!?!? That is my point.

If you get super technical, break out the map/coordinate rules, plot it on aeronautical charts, consult NASA, whistle dixie, etc. it goes somewhere else in Colorado, also verified by member's posts, including yours.

Where does that take us?

Disregard this thread if you want to chalk it up to coincidence, that's fine.

But continually bringing up the rules of how to plot coordinates seems to have ran its course in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

First off, I ran across this on another forum, I hope it's okay to post the link at the bottom.

The classic movie, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, has a scene where we are sent a signal
, it's a set of numbers. Those numbers are coordinates for the famous Devil's Tower, where of course our first contact with Aliens happens at the end....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e51bdc98a44.jpg[/atsimg]

The numbers are 104 44 30 40 36 10.

Let's turn those into coordinates- W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' .

Now, plug those into Google Earth.

Denver International Airport. The movie came out in 1977. The airport was built 16 years later.

This can't be a coincidence!

rabbithole2.com...

Thoughts?

The only thing is I reversed the coordinates and it took me to a farm north northeast of Denver, still strange stuff.
Checked it all out for myself, and all I can say is, very freaky, and gives you a crappy feeling in the pit of your stomach. And, that New World Airport in Denver which is a strange name to begin with, from the air it looks kind of like a swastika. This is too much!
Good Find Signals
edit on 26-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is definitely a great find! Many issues have been talked about with the airport. Alex Christopher is one who has some very interesting experiences and talks about it in an interview at this link. From the crazy feeling you get from all the magnetic energy that is present, to the mile after mile road that leads into the aiport, the crazy artwork inside it, and the stories about the baggage sorting areas underground and some of the "restricted" areas that airport employees cannot go to. Check out the link here....

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Satanic globalist have to tell you what there up to even if it's cryptic.This has something to do with the (new world order)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

www.travelmath.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab9bc1ba8ff4.jpg[/atsimg]

pretty close I say

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

www.travelmath.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab9bc1ba8ff4.jpg[/atsimg]

pretty close I say

All I can say is that when I put the numbers into Google Earth just as they were originally posted, I was looking down at airplanes in DIA.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahfearing
Hi, I am pretty sure that it has been discovered but if not I think everyone who has google earth should look at the area south of Roswell at about 50miles elevation and rotate the image 90 degrees to the left so that you are looking at it with the west part on the bottom and top is the east and play with the historical image and go back one year it will surprise you the massive differences and with all the crazy things this year I think it's a sign for TPTB that the S**t is about to hit the fan........Think globally when looking at it. I hope others see what I see when I look at the image.

That's sounds very intriguing. Can you post a screen shot of now and a year ago, of the images that are of what are trying to point out. I don't know how to do those things that you are suggesting. Thanks
edit on 26-2-2011 by windword because: spelling

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hey Signals
I was checking out the area in front of the airport with G Earth and noticed the statue's shadow. Looks like some Egyptian god. Is this where the horse statue is/was. I wonder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b03f8b9fce63.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8685b6be314.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1543f48bd6ba.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

Nice find!!!!

I could be wrong because I'm only going from memory, but I believe there was a statue of Annubis erected, to promote the King Tut exhibit.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe there was already a underground military base there in 1977 and spielberg or someone at the film company was trying to make it known ?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

umm rocky flats is ot even close to DIA..(ill take a guess at 51 miles) and its closed... i drive by it 4 times a day... the only thing going on there is an animal/bird sanctuary habitat and a few wind turbines for energy..

DIA is NOT "in the middle of nowhere... it "almost" was, when 1st built.. but... theres hardly anything to the north and east of the port.. and as far as Stapleton Airport.. it could handle more flights (leaving & departing), (even internationally) than DIA at the moment.. still curious as to why "they" apprroved and built DIA...
edit on 26-2-2011 by snowman9364 because: because i forgot to mention...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join