It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can't Be A Coincidence! Denver Airport Close Encounters Connection

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fringeofthefringe
we should look into the consultants and other contributors to the movie.

A case in point..

Company credits for "Stargate SG-1"

Under 'Other Companies'

Department of the Air Force we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Department of Defense we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of
U.S. Space Command we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of

www.imdb.com...

At the US Space Command recruiting site it has this... under point of contact...

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
Public Affairs Office
150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

Peterson Air Force Base
Home of the 21st Space Wing, Air Force Space Command, United States Space Command, and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).
Colorado Springs, CO 80914 (Near Denver)

Guess Who getting made Honorary Brigadier General by Brig General John Jumper (as in puddle Jumper)

Photo courtesy of US Air Force

In an official statement from the Pentagon, a spokesperson commented: "The Air Force was extremely honored to have Richard Dean Anderson visit the Pentagon on 14 September. During his visit he graciously took the time to sign autographs and have photos taken with anyone that asked, he was a true professional. We are very proud of his portrayal of Colonel, now Brigadier General, Jack O’Neill. Gen. O’Neill may at times be brash and irreverent, but there is no doubt of his patriotism and dedication to his job. We also congratulate Mr. Anderson on his promotion to 'Honorary Brigadier General - USAF.' "

STARGATE SG1
Episode 512
"WORMHOLE XTREME"
By
Paul Mullie & Joseph Mallozzi

Hammond switches the tape off.

DANIEL
Well that looked familiar.

O'NEILL
I don't see it.

CARTER
Martin's involved in this?

HAMMOND
He sold the idea to the studio. He's currently working on production as a creative consultant.

TEAL'C
Then Martin Lloyd has seriously breached your security.

HAMMOND
Not necessarily.

DANIEL
What? He obviously got the whole thing from his knowledge of the Stargate program.

O'NEILL
If the Air Force didn't want it to happen they wouldn't have let it go this far.

HAMMOND
Plausible deniability. In the event of a future breach of security, we'll be able to point to this television programme. That is, if it stays on the air.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So yeah we need to pay attention to what Hollywood shows us
I DON'T believe in coincidence, neither do the US Armed Forces.

Wernher von Braun collaborated with Walt Disney to make a TV series about a base on the moon to cover the real work on just such a base with Project Horizon. If word leaked out they could point to the TV show

Photo Credit 1954 NACA

I am sure you have seen this image around the net...

Now I have to go dig up those reports about Close Encounter being real
Been a while

edit on 26-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
As a Denver/Aurora resident for the past 15 years I don't need some numbers from a movie to tell me DIA is NWO all the way,...but it is cool as hell that THOSE numbers are in THAT movie!

Buckley AFB and Cheyenne Mt. are connected IMHO, and Denver is the fallback position if the SHTF and Washington ceases to exist.

And believe me, no Bronco fan associates the team with that monstrosity! Crazy how that horse actually killed it's maker! Wow!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Them maybe Denver is too. Also if they wanted to build something what better cover than building under something else. I'm sorry for coming off like a di&k but this thread has quickly imo turned into a lot of folks fording something into nothing just because.. Basically like this whole site.

Well yeah Denver area has Cheyenne Mountain for one.. and even Senator's don't have enough clearance to go beyond two levels deeper than regular visitors.

But if that is how you feel about this place...

Careful of that door on the way out, it has a nasty kick

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the follow up. Good stuff.
Interesting about the stargate connection.
To think that the people behind "Close encounters of the third kind" were aware of something that would happen @30 years in advance. It is hard to believe but I love these oddities, Was it intended? Is there a long term scheme, a grand machination? A glitch in the matrix? Just a coincidence. It would seem that the chances of this being proven to be a real find are slim. It is likely an anomoly, but it has my attention for now. I will watch this play out.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

In the movie, they said the coordinates were for Devils Tower. It's also worth considering, that by using the proper formatting of coordination, the coordinates provided by the movie still do not actually direct towards Devils Tower.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great info. Thanks for posting. And in reference to your comment:

"Now I have to go dig up those reports about Close Encounter being real Been a while"

I had not heard that mentioned before, although it's not surprising. I did find this:

"Spielberg interview with Stephen Schaefer.

Spielberg Encounter

On June 27, 1982, a year after Reagan entered the White House, Ronald Reagan made one of his most famous alien remarks when he hosted Steven Spielberg in the White House. Spielberg was at the White House to present a private screening of his soon to be released movie called "ET: The Extraterrestrial." The movie dealt with a young extraterrestrial who becomes stranded on earth and struggles to return, while U.S. government agents try to capture him. Movies were a big part of Reagan’s life before he became President, and he spent a lot of time while President watching movies either in the White House theater, or on the weekends at Camp David. White House records list 377 movies that Ron and Nancy Reagan had been shown. These included most of the Star Trek movies, and most of Steven Spielberg movies. In fact, two days before Spielberg arrived in Washington for the special screening of "E.T." The Reagans watched Spielberg’s fictional ghost movie "Poltergeist." Along with the Reagans and Spielberg, 35 people were invited to the special screening. Included in the list of distinguished guests was Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. The event started with a reception in the Blue Room where the Reagans met with the invited guests. From there the group moved to the Red Room where the Presidential party had dinner. At 8:22 p.m., in the White House Theater the movie E.T. began. The movie was one that moved the Reagans. "Nancy Reagan was crying towards the end, Spielberg recalled, "and the President looked like a ten-year-old-kid." Following the screening the President leaned over, clapped Spielberg on the shoulder, and quietly commented, "You know, there aren’t six people in this room who know how true this really is." Unfortunately, the sudden press of people approaching Spielberg and the President, prevented Spielberg from pursuing the strange comment made by Reagan."

Source: www.presidentialufo.com...

Of course this is not a definitive source, but still interesting if true....
edit on 2/27/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Speilberg is Jewish and supposedly a freemason.

Check out this video.

There's a few Speilberg's movies that have 9/11 references..2:45 in.

What does this mean?
edit on 27-2-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)[/editby
edit on 27-2-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
edit on 2/27/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

Well one thing is sure Spielberg did go

Ronald Reagan's Obsession With An Alien Invasion
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahfearing
reply to post by windword

I would but I don't have the capabilities to do a screen shot at the moment because of missing hardware to make that happen at this time, all you have to do is type in the fly to box Roswell, NM and google earth will take you there then click on show historical imagery and you will be able to see the area through the years but it's only between 2009 and 2010 where things and landscape changed seriously people if you have not looked at either you should it blew my mind and the other one I posted just copy and and paste which is really simple to do. But if not maybe someone would be nice enough to post the screen shots for everyone till I obtain the hardware I need.

I pulled this up and started looking at it, but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for so I'm sure I'm missing it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

yeah we get that alot
Never a definitive answer

Ronald Reagan and the Serpo Alien Exchange Program
www.disclose.tv...

Of course ATS has labeled the whole Serpo mess a hoax

There is also this...
Sen John Glenn's Amazing UFO Statement On 'Frasier "COMPLETE FOOTAGE"

It seems that we are getting the 'truth' in mysterious ways
edit on 27-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
not to get off the subject, but many movies have inside messages that were meant for smart people to comprehend. I believe that George Lucas was sending messages through all the star wars movies that we would catch and understand as things in our future unfolded, for instance the scene in episode 2 where Obi-Wan Kenobi was searching for a hidden planet and one of yoda's padawans thought that the planet had been removed from the star chart archive. if you watch and comprehend what Lucas has created it all fits nicely of what is happening in our future, it seems hes an insider/whistle blower

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It doesn't seem likely that it is a coincidence. Also, if you look at Denver International on Google Earth, from above it looks like a swastika. You can rotate the image and see that for yourself. Rotate the image and compare it to an image of a swastika. The Illuminati are the devil's own, that is certain!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobocracy
It doesn't seem likely that it is a coincidence. Also, if you look at Denver International on Google Earth, from above it looks like a swastika. You can rotate the image and see that for yourself. Rotate the image and compare it to an image of a swastika. The Illuminati are the devil's own, that is certain!

Yup I noticed that earlier
Also this place

Coronado Naval Base, San Diego Swaztika Barracks Design
32°40'33.83"N 117° 9'28.36"W

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been following the strangeness around DIA for years.

This find is astronomical. Well done!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by w4HoO
reply to post by Signals

Here's the scene.

Someone in another forum brought up how odd it was for them to take the globe down and roll it down to the computer, instead of just looking at the globe in the office where it was at. Symbolism?

It's symbolism is pretty obvious; these guys have the world in their hands etc.

But i think the real reason for this scene is that it's a nice piece of levity in this otherwise serious moment - makes it all the more human and realistic. This human-touch is what made 70s/80s Spielberg one of the greatest directors of all time.

An analogy you could use for the rolling globe is that if the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammad must go the mountain. Here the mountain is indeed moving to Mohammed, only for them to learn that they must relocate to the mountain to meet the aliens.

Great movie.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by McGinty

www.denverpost.com...

Here is a link to an article from the Denver Post, regarding a statue of Anubis at the DIA that not everyone is happy about.

Thanks - my sympathy to the customers at DIA. I love Egyptian art, but a passing a giant Anubis on the way to my flight would sure give me the willies!

Odd that Anubis was chosen to represent a Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs exhibition. Being such a famous, recognisable image you'd think Tutankhamun himself would be a better statue!!

Is there some symbolism in Anubis travelling the world, and it's final resting place?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting thread. No matter how you put the coordinates in its your either right on the denver airport or close. If there is an underground base their as rumored it could stretch miles. The location next to the farm house could be of importance as well, just not as clearly suspicious as the other marker. It makes ya wonder

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread! It's got my mind racing.

When I used the method in the OP I got a mark on concourse B. I decided to try and find out what airlines use concourse B. The main group in concourse B is United Airlines, they also have two "red carpet clubs" one on either side of the center.

That's all fine and well but the following that came up in my search caught my attention:

DENVER - Two airline workers who filed lawsuits against DIA in 2003 after they got sick from alleged widespread mold and chemical contamination could lose their homes in the legal battle.

The women, along with 150 others in the lawsuits, claimed they suffered body rashes that made their skin feel like it was on fire, blisters on eyeballs that bled, headaches and repeated bouts of pneumonia and other illnesses while working in Concourse B after the airport opened in 1995.

www.9news.com...

These two workers that got infections from mold and chemical contamination just happened to be working in concourse B.

I thought I remembered something from the myriad of DIA conspiracy pages that one of the workers said that an area was fenced off because of a dangerous mold contamination. I looked for a couple hours but I can't find it now, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please provide a link.

I'm starting to think that since the bulk of the questions were raised in the public "Great Hall" that some answers might be found in the concourses, which bites because you have to be a ticket holding passenger to get to the concourses.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JizzyMcButter
Thanks for this thread! It's got my mind racing.

When I used the method in the OP I got a mark on concourse B. I decided to try and find out what airlines use concourse B. The main group in concourse B is United Airlines, they also have two "red carpet clubs" one on either side of the center.

That's all fine and well but the following that came up in my search caught my attention:

DENVER - Two airline workers who filed lawsuits against DIA in 2003 after they got sick from alleged widespread mold and chemical contamination could lose their homes in the legal battle.

The women, along with 150 others in the lawsuits, claimed they suffered body rashes that made their skin feel like it was on fire, blisters on eyeballs that bled, headaches and repeated bouts of pneumonia and other illnesses while working in Concourse B after the airport opened in 1995.

www.9news.com...

These two workers that got infections from mold and chemical contamination just happened to be working in concourse B.

I thought I remembered something from the myriad of DIA conspiracy pages that one of the workers said that an area was fenced off because of a dangerous mold contamination. I looked for a couple hours but I can't find it now, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please provide a link.

I'm starting to think that since the bulk of the questions were raised in the public "Great Hall" that some answers might be found in the concourses, which bites because you have to be a ticket holding passenger to get to the concourses.

Maes me think of the Nazi Bell

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join