It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat - Aliens are Evil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

You have to ask if a hypno-therapist who has obviously made up his mind that aliens exist, abduction is real, and aliens are evil is able to perform an un-biased hypnosis of a patient without asking any leading questions. Also you should wonder if a "patient" who comes to him has already made up their mind what has happened to them based on Jacobs' published views.
Please just read the book before you start babbling nonsense. Jacobs has several chapters dedicated to topic of false memories and other types of memory confabulation, and his methods for detecting and evaluating rationally such accounts. Jacobs has only been able to reach these conclusions and put these pieces of the puzzle together after over conducting sessions with over 700 abductees that went through a meticulous screening process (which he describes in the book) before even being considered.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by mileslong54

Well, I'm talking more specifically around Earth, not in the entire universe, who could possibly know such things. The fact the greys are so emotionless (and control the hybrids) means they are capable of manipulating our species and using us as tools for their own agenda, without the slightest feeling of empathy.

Well in that case, yea I don't think there is much good if any in the entities around this neck of the woods, so you have a point there.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Yep I finished this book a couple months ago! Glad to see others are picking it up. But yeah it's really disturbing with the whole hybridization thing; take over a society from the inside through secrecy instead of open warfare.

Let's hope that the 7th, 8th stage hybrids have more human genes in them and won't respond to any attempt at being controlled through their alien genes by the masters.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Jacobs is currently having his nuts roasted over a slow fire. In a way it's a good thing for ufology, but it's very messy and some big names stand to lose their credibility.

On the bright side, credibility is rarely an obstacle in this field. Stan Romaneck is still getting seats at the top table at conferences and he's full of BS.

If Jacobs is eventually shown to be a poor researcher and psuedoscientist par exellence, he'll still retain the admiration of many.

If not, we're being taken over by alien hybrids

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I haven't read "The Threat" but I've read "Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions". I found the book fascinating but I felt in the transcripts there were definitely places where the therapist led the patient. Anyway I personally don't think hypnosis is a reliable way to extract hidden memories and I have a concern that it actually might implant or solidify ideas as memories. But I'm not an expert and it's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Right on whizphiz.
WhitleyStreiber is a perfect example of what might even be called a ufological 'Stockholm Syndrome." More great quotes at the link.

"I became entirely given over to extreme dread. The fear was so powerful that it seemed to make my personality completely evaporate... 'Whitley' ceased to exist. What was left was a body and a state of raw fear so great that it swept about me like a thick, suffocating curtain, turning paralysis into a condition that seemed close to death...I died and a wild animal appeared in my place."
- Whitley Strieber, Communion, p. 25-26

"Increasingly I felt as if I were entering a struggle that might even be more than life and death. It might be a struggle for my soul, my essence, or whatever part of me might have reference to the eternal. There are worse things than death, I suspected... so far the word demon had never been spoken among the scientists and doctors who were working with me...Alone at night I worried about the legendary cunning of demons ...At the very least I was going stark, raving mad."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 44-45

"I wondered if I might not be in the grip of demons, if they were not making me suffer for their own purposes, or simply for their enjoyment."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 172

"I felt an absolutely indescribable sense of menace. It was hell on earth to be there [in the presence of the entities], and yet I couldn't move, couldn't cry out, couldn't get away. I'd lay as still as death, suffering inner agonies. Whatever was there seemed so monstrously ugly, so filthy and dark and sinister. Of course they were demons. They had to be. And they were here and I couldn't get away."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 181

"Why were my visitors so secretive, hiding themselves behind my consciousness. I could only conclude that they were using me and did not want me to know why...What if they were dangerous? Then I was terribly dangerous because I was playing a role in acclimatizing people to them."
- Whitley Strieber, Transformation, p. 96
www.mt.net...

S& F

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goatfish

Yeah, I feel like there where maybe a few times Jacobs led them on a little bit, but a lot of the time I believe he was trying his best to avoid that. He spends a large part of the book detailing ways he prevents such mistakes from happening, and why he believes some of these accounts are indeed genuine. He truly has some ingenious methods for detecting false accounts:

Competent Hypnosis

An experienced and competent hypnotist tests the suggestibility of people who recall
abduction accounts. By asking purposefully misleading questions, he can easily tell
whether the subject can be led. For example, in the first hypnotic session, I often ask if a
subject can see the "flat, broad" chins of the aliens. I ask if a subject can see the corners
of the ceiling; I ask if the aliens are fat. The answer to these questions should be "no"
according to all the evidence we have obtained. If the answer is "yes," I allow for the
suggestibility of the subject when I evaluate the truthfulness and accuracy of the account.

Researcher John Carpenter of Springfield, Missouri, has fashioned this line of
questioning into something of a science. He has developed a list of misleading
questions—some obvious and some subtle—that are calculated to place wrong images
into abductees' minds. In the first hypnotic session, he poses these questions to the new
subject, who almost never answers "yes"; most abductees refuse to be led and nearly
always answer misleading questions negatively, directly contradicting or correcting the
hypnotist.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Please just read the book before you start babbling nonsense.

I believe I made it clear this was my opinion. And as I stated in another post above I have read an earlier book by Jacobs. I've also done a bit of research on him online so I am familiar with his work. I've also read several other books on abduction cases and hypnotherapy which has led me to my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The fact the greys are so emotionless (and control the hybrids) means they are capable of manipulating our species and using us as tools for their own agenda, without the slightest feeling of empathy.

edit on 25-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

I truly believe these greys are controled by very evil Aliens, but I also have read they can do many great things under the control of good intentions or good Aliens, so I don't believe the "greys" have a agenda, just a programmed mission coming from the real nasty one(s) that run our local neighborhood in space. You are right about the agenda, I don't believe it's the "greys" agenda though.

edit on 25-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish

I haven't read "The Threat" but I've read "Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions". I found the book fascinating but I felt in the transcripts there were definitely places where the therapist led the patient. Anyway I personally don't think hypnosis is a reliable way to extract hidden memories and I have a concern that it actually might implant or solidify ideas as memories. But I'm not an expert and it's just my opinion.

Secret Life is the same thing pretty much, so you got the gist. I'm not convinced on Hyponosis either but that many similar accounts make me wonder.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

you're 100% right!
I'm sick of aliens!
who the ... are they anyway?
how come abducting an inteligent beeing can be perceived as "positive"?!
are you all out of you f minds?!

I know that there is a prayer "Our father " etc....
in wich it says "that is in heavens" ...
SOOOO , heavens , right? UP right? WERE?!
Guess it means space...
SO.... Jesus /God IS AN ALIEN TOO?!
Outstanding...
I think I'm gonna go to the next bottle of beer...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Haha, you said it. May I ask if you've ever been abducted, because I have the sense maybe you have.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You are right about the agenda, I don't believe it's the "greys" agenda though.
Do you have any idea what species may be instructing the greys? I know there is a high force instructing them, but there doesn't seem to be much about that in "The Threat", well I've still got maybe 30 pages to go. He does vaguely mention the taller "hooded robe" species, but the information is limited. IMO, any species that go around in hooded robe type outfits aren't to be trusted.

edit on 25-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ahh, I dunno, but it pays to have an open mind.

How can you read the works of John Mack (Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos) and not appreciate that there is some kind of spiritual awakening going on with UFOs?

I think these fear tactics are just designed to keep us in the dark.

CERTAINLY if the occupants were evil with destructive intentions we'd all be toast by now.

Time and time again we see reports from contactees who express and kind of
Galactic Brotherhood.

edit on 25-2-2011 by UncleVinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

NO , and if I would be I'll kick the crap out of those f aliens!
and tell them to get the ... to their homes!
we're not their test-rats!

of course aliens are evil!
what a hell is wrong with all you HUMANS?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleVinny

You know , I THINK ALIENS WOULD LIKE SOME SLAVES JUST FOR THEM , DON'T YOU THINK?

Why kill us all in a flash when we can be their slaves for A BIG PERIOD OF TIME ?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UncleVinny

How can you read the works of John Mack (Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos) and not appreciate that there is some kind of spiritual awakening going on with UFOs?
I wont deny abduction experiences can lead to a form of "enlightenment" with some abductees, but most probably the result of the mental manipulation and telepathic conversations they engage in. Being in a UFO and seeing beings not of this Earth is bound to "enlighten" anyone IMO.

CERTAINLY if the occupants were evil with destructive intentions we'd all be toast by now.

I don't think it really has anything to do with our destruction, it all revolves around the alien-human-hybrid program. My best estimation is, they intend to merge these hybrids with our population at some point in the future. That's what all the evidence suggests anyway.

Time and time again we see reports from contactees who express and kind of
Galactic Brotherhood.
Get back to me when you've read the excerpt in the OP carefully.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
And for those who can't be bothered reading the book, I started another thread concerning the sexual aspects of abductions. These are excerpts of some of the most shocking abduction accounts contained in the book:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And what IF there are no evil aliens,but evil humans that abduct their fellow humans to conduct experiments and then plant a fake memory?
If we accept as true the ancient aliens theory,i cannot recall in any myth or legend with an abduction of humans.(ok maybe a couple do exist but they are far from unpleasant experiences)

I would like to remind that the whole abduction thing started in the early 50's and there were some events back then that are rather suspicious.
1)1947-the cold war started
2)Nazi German scientists,that already conducted experiments on humans,were in USA.
3)There were all types of scientific research from both sides(USA-Russia),they were both looking for advanced technology and weapons.

So they started abducting random citizens to experiment on them.The world had already condemned Germany for the experiments in the death camps,the memories were recent and the aliens served as a good excuse.Later with a little help from Hollywood and the tabloids you have the perfect cover up for a crime against humanity.

It is just my theory and maybe i'm wrong,but unfortunately humans are capable for the greater evil and atrocities than one can think of.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Never really been one to believe this abduction thing. But frankly I couldn't care less. But the ONLY thing that scares me is other human beings and the evil THEY are capable of.

I'm also of the opinion that any self respecting intelligent ETs would not be interested in contacting a species as barbaric as modern humans unless it was to enslave us or wipe us out.

But until that happens, pass that doobie man!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join