It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat - Aliens are Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've almost finished reading a book titled "The Threat", written by David Jacobs, and I thought it deserved it's own thread for discussion. It has to be one of the most informational and educational books related to the abduction phenomena, that I've ever read (granted I've only read a couple
). This guy provides amazing insight into the alien agenda, and believes to know why they are here. You can read it online here: ebookbrowse.com... This book has really helped solidify and refine my knowledge of the abduction phenomena, the amount of insight contained in this book is absolutely invaluable.

It should be clear to any rational person that unsolicited abductions are a complete violation, and I find very little about the experiences described by abductees to be of a positive nature. It quickly becomes obvious why people don't like to talk about their abduction experiences, and those who do are usually full of crap. In the following excerpt, Jacobs explains how and why people believe aliens want nothing but to help man advance, and why we would should be extremely wary of alien methodologies and intentions.

EDIT: I must also add, I believed for a long time that the alien presence was mostly a positive one, but I've long since realized that those beliefs are probably false. In reality, if the alien presence were majorly positive, they wouldn't allow such mass scale abductions to take place, they would make sure our species wasn't receiving that degree of interference IMO. In fact, it's unlikely such a large number of secretive, unsolicited, and abusive alien operations would ever take place if there were any substantial positive alien force here.

The Nature of Alien Intentions

Despite the numerous examples of aggressive and humiliating hybrid behavior, the
existence of "benign" independent hybrid activity and the "peaceful" and even polite
demeanor of the gray aliens have led some abductees and researchers to conclude that the
abduction phenomenon is a positive force. This growing group has launched a crusade to
convince the public that the entire alien agenda is benevolent, helpful, and spiritually
uplifting. "I see the ET visitors—the so-termed 'alien humanoids'—as friendly and with
positive motivations and beneficial effects." So writes Dr. John Hunter Gray (formerly
John Salter), professor of Indian Studies at the University of North Dakota, committed
social activist, winner of the Martin Luther King award for civil rights work, and an abductee.

Hunter Gray consciously remembered being abducted with his son in 1988. From the
fragments he recalled of the event, he knew that kindly extraterrestrials were visiting
Earth and that he was personally enhanced by their abduction of him. His view is typical
of those of researchers and abductees who believe that aliens are benevolent beings who
have come to Earth to help humans on both a personal and a societal level. Since the
early 1980s the Positives have espoused the belief that humanity is fortunate to have been
chosen for this beneficence.

Influential Proponents

In addition to John Hunter Gray, there are several other Positive proponents who have
shaped a segment of public opinion about the meaning of abductions and the aliens'
ultimate intentions. One of the first to champion the idea that aliens are on Earth for our
benefit was University of Wyoming professor of Guidance and Counseling Leo Sprinkle.
An early pioneer in abduction research, beginning hypnosis in the mid-1960s, Sprinkle
concluded that the simple explanation that beings come to Earth for their own purposes
was insufficient.

Eventually Sprinkle developed the rationale that "there are two themes to the ET
[extraterrestrial] purpose; 1, ETs are here to rejuvenate planet earth and 2, ETs are here to
assist humankind in another stage of evolution." The ETs' method of showing mankind
that they are here to help us, he explained, is "through a metamorphosis of human
consciousness."2 The metamorphosis takes place, in part, through the lessons that wise
aliens teach humans about cosmic matters. The aliens often communicate these lesson
through channeling. In the course of his research, Sprinkle came to realize that he himself
is an abductee.

edit on 25-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. Please review this link

if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on 26-2-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
geez man, please pick and choose te parts of text you want "highlighted." its nothing personal, but its an overwhelming amount of text, and many wont read unless you give tidbits, or the main premise, then people will want to research how they got to that premise.

most dont want to see three pages of text, however
edit on 25-2-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ALL"Aliens" are evil? Thread fail. As above so below. There is good and bad wherever you go. Don't proclaim that ALLare evil. If they were, why didn't they just deal with us a long time ago?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
ALL"Aliens" are evil? Thread fail. As above so below. There is good and bad wherever you go. Don't proclaim that ALLare evil. If they were, why didn't they just deal with us a long time ago?

because we are evil too? gotta take care of your brothers and sisters if you catch my REAL meaning

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

geez man, please pick and choose te parts of text you want "highlighted." its nothing personal, but its an overwhelming amount of text, and many wont read unless you give tidbits, or the main premise, then people will want to research how they can to that premise.
Overwhelming? I don't know about that. But every part of the the excerpt is extremely relevant to this thread - which I hoped would mainly stimulate a debate over whether aliens are "evil" or not.

most dont want to see three pages of text, however

You may not, some, however, might enjoy the read.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

ALL"Aliens" are evil?
Please quote me saying all aliens evil. Did I say that? Because I don't think that.

EDIT: For those wanting a summary on the book:

The world's foremost academic expert on UFOs and alien abductions provides the first evidence-based explanation of a mystery that has perplexed scientists for decades.

Based on more than 700 hypnotic-regression interviews with alien abductees and a Roper survey of 6,000 adults, The Threat reveals why the aliens are here and what they want, explains why their agenda has been kept secret, and exposes their frightening plans for earth and its inhabitants. In a direct, authoritative challenge to researchers who believe the abduction phenomenon is essentially benevolent and spiritually uplifting, Professor David M. Jacobs proves that there is a far more disturbing and potentially dangerous plan underway, with possible alien domination at its core.

In this remarkably well-researched and well-written book, Professor Jacobs has added a new complexity and depth to our knowledge of the UFO and abduction phenomena. The secret alien agenda revealed here is ominous, but it must be confronted before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Im sorry Im not buying it at all. There are numerous races of "aliens" all with different views and feelings towards us. Not to mention, they are sooo much further evolved, so much further advanced, we shouldn't even begin to speculate on how they think. We literally can't comprehend being that much further evolved.

www.youtube.com...

All this aliens are invading/evil crap is BS, they've been around for a long long long time and if they wanted to # us up they'd have done it already, no doubt. I beleive it is a possible toy the government would play with if anything. Know your enemy!
edit on 25-2-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

ALL"Aliens" are evil?
Please quote me saying all aliens evil. Did I say that? Because I don't think that.

Your thread topic says Aliens are Evil? When you state Aliens are Evil you are referring to the Archetype of Aliens which means ALL. Now why would I go and think that? Hmmmm....
edit on 25-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I´m not sure. There are different kinds of species. Some are evil and some are good. But good and evil is just a human word and i don´t really think it´s a definition that the whole universe uses. Let me speak to them first then i decide if they are good or evil or something in between.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The human concept of good and evil are not really applicable as they are not human , are cats evil because the play with the mouse they've caught .
Are Wales evil when the play flipper tennis with the Seal they have trapped , our concepts of good and evil don't apply to other species on our own planet so how could they apply outside it .

ETA
You may want to edit your post down a bit , that is a lot of quoted content

edit on 25-2-2011 by gortex because: eta

link   
Speaking of toys for the government, this site is definitely one as well.

link   

Your thread topic says Aliens are Evil? When you state Aliens are Evil you are referring to the Archetype of Aliens which means ALL.
Well excuse me for not naming it "the majority of the alien presence around earth are evil". Just pretend I did.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Oh my word, come on man.

It's like saying I've decided that you are evil based on statistics of human tendencies to do evil things. Does that work for you? If not, then your post shouldn't work for you either, because it's based on the same sort of thinking.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I have also read this book and I agree very informative and interesting on how they came up with the information from Abductess and how nearly 700 of the stories matched or were all very similar encounters and abduction. I believe this book to be very true if anyone is interested but as far as Aliens = Evil, I didn't get that. The ones that are abducting people, yeah there probably not very nice but from what I understand these are the greys and they are biological robots programed to complete a mission, so they are emotionless machines, no care, no good or evil, just programmed. I doubt in such a infinite universe that all Aliens are evil. Nice post though, I would change the title though, S&F, peace
edit on 25-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: I never proof read

edit on 25-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: uhhg

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

True facts.

Also, don't forget how evil some humans are.

It's not like we are any different from the aliens....

In fact, we might be a little worse. Which is even scarier!

I mean think about it. Who scares you more? Cops or Aliens? I'm going with Cops Hah!

Thanks for the link though OP, I'll check it out deeper and read more. It's a fun topic worth discussing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You have to ask if a hypno-therapist who has obviously made up his mind that aliens exist, abduction is real, and aliens are evil is able to perform an un-biased hypnosis of a patient without asking any leading questions. Also you should wonder if a "patient" who comes to him has already made up their mind what has happened to them based on Jacobs' published views.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge I am not a contactee, abductee or experiencer. I have read a number of the books mentioned in your original post, included The Threat. To be honest, my feeling is that it is not that All Aliens are Evil or All Aliens are Good. As with so many things on Earth, there are degrees and shades. I do feel that there are several alien groups visiting us. Some are friendly and some aren't. Some have no particular feeling either way. Some wish us well, some don't and some don't care one way or the other. One thing I will say about the Positives' view that an experiencer has given consent to the aliens to abduct him or her, even a verbal consent or a consent when they were children - it's garbage. Children cannot give informed consent and a verbal contract is, in the words of my professor on contracts, not worth the paper it's not printed on.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I bet the mice think so.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I have also read this book and I agree very informative and interesting on how they came up with the information from Abductess and how nearly 700 of the stories matched or were all very similar encounters and abduction.
I'll tell you what the most amazing thing is, before I even read this book a had a pretty good idea what to expect - I've been reading ATS for a very long time and I've read a lot about abductions. The details are eerily similar, it's very easy to tell a genuine account when you know some crucial facts about their operations. Their description is the first thing (the typical grey is what you would expect - or human-hybrids). Essentially all communication is done via telepathy, and they have very specific hypnotic techniques (staring into a persons eyes while touching foreheads). Almost all cases of female abductees report having some sort of gynecological operation. Also, essentially ALL abductees have been abducted since early childhood and into moderately late age. Missing time is common. Floating through walls is also very common (but understandably hard to believe). There are many key things that appear in the majority of abductee reports.

I believe this book to be very true if anyone is interested but as far as Aliens = Evil, I didn't get that. The ones that are abducting people, yeah there probably not very nice but from what I understand these are the greys and they are biological robots programed to complete a mission, so they are emotionless machines, no care, no good or evil, just programmed. I doubt in such a infinite universe that all Aliens are evil.
Well, I'm talking more specifically around Earth, not in the entire universe, who could possibly know such things. The fact the greys are so emotionless (and control the hybrids) means they are capable of manipulating our species and using us as tools for their own agenda, without the slightest feeling of empathy.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatfish
You have to ask if a hypno-therapist who has obviously made up his mind that aliens exist, abduction is real, and aliens are evil is able to perform an un-biased hypnosis of a patient without asking any leading questions. Also you should wonder if a "patient" who comes to him has already made up their mind what has happened to them based on Jacobs' published views.

The books is actually has a few different hypno-therapists and they rounded up all the reports of these encouters/abductions each of them had and found a connection/match, in about 700 or so. That alone says hmm to me to have 700 something stories that are similar, I read this a long time ago and it's about "Aliens" creating Alien/Human hybrids through abductions, if I remember correctly. Just information, take with a grain of salt, no one knows for sure, I guess unless you were one of the probed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join