It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Threat - Aliens are Evil

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Aliens are very "evil" read
www.1minpages.com...
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Says page cannot be found when I try to click on the various chapters from the first link

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,and as a possible contactee with 39 years of UFO research under my belt,i would like to add this comment: The author of this post is quite correct,they are evil,much more so than you know.They are not our space brothers.they are creating alien-human hybrids.They are demonic.They are the fallen angels of Genesis 6.they tampered with man's DNA then,and they are doing it now through the alien abduction phenomenon.
edit on 3-4-2011 by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN because: misspelled a word

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
Just a few links to lists of alien species ^

Also, Annunaki10, yes I have seen the interview with Jessica and a bunch of other PC interviews. You spoke of the Eisenhower/alien contacts... here's some more info on what happened:

XIV

Eisenhower knew that he had to wrestle and best this alien problem. He
knew that he could not do it by revealing this secret to the Congress.
Early in 1953 the new President turned to his friend and fellow member on
the Council on Foreign Relations, Nelson Rockefeller, for his help with the
alien problem. Eisenhower and Rockefeller began planning the secret
structure of the alien task supervision which was to become a reality
within one year. The idea for MJ-12 was thus born.

It was Nelson's uncle Winthrow Aldrich who had been crucial in convincing
Eisenhower to run for President. The whole Rockefeller family and with them the Rockefeller empire had solidly backed Ike. Asking Rockefeller for help with the alien problem was to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower ever made for the future of the United States and most probably all of humanity.

Source: www.sacred-texts.com...

I don't know how reliable this is but I have heard on many occasions about the Eisenhower / Rockefeller / alien issue.

Thanks for these interesting informations, 'Topato'
I'm about to read the rest of these links. Thanks

Yeah, i also noticed the Eisenhower and Rockefeller relationship. Eisenhower thought he could safely trust Rockefeller, but Eisenhower was wrong there! Eisenhower couldn't have foreseen that Rockefeller some day would turn his back on him. Rockefeller certainly came forward and opened his mouth! www.youtube.com...

I think Rockefeller was reliable enough, i mean more than just reliable. He is supposed to be and should be considered to be very reliable, because of his position. Rockefeller was a very serious official character, who served under President Gerald Ford, the 49' Governor of New York, President Roosevelt, President Truman, President Eisenhower, and President Nixon. He was the 41st Vice President of the United States en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3-4-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Yeah whenever I hear Rockefeller or Rothschild I cringe. I mean these guys are already so wealthy and powerful and have been for some time. And on top of that to be privy to the truth about the alien situation? Oh man, we're in trouble...

Knowledge is power and these guys seem to have more of it than most of us. There's no telling what they are secretly doing with it...

It's also outright criminal to hide such information from the masses, as this affects all of us on the Earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

An interesting theory, but I don't think anyone can say for sure that aliens are evil.
I just read The Threat - and though his research is impressive, the evil side is still based only
on 6 or 7 individual cases.
I cannot help but think if they were truly evil that we wouldn't all be toast by now.
I cannot get John Mack's works out of my head in which he reveals a very SPIRITUAL
dimension to the encounters.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yeah whenever I hear Rockefeller or Rothschild I cringe. I mean these guys are already so wealthy and powerful and have been for some time. And on top of that to be privy to the truth about the alien situation? Oh man, we're in trouble...

Knowledge is power and these guys seem to have more of it than most of us. There's no telling what they are secretly doing with it...

It's also outright criminal to hide such information from the masses, as this affects all of us on the Earth.

Edwin Rothschild was an A.C.L.U leader and Washington lobbyist www.wired.com...

What else do you know about Rothschild?

The Coalition for Freedom of Information, directed by Washington lobbyist Edwin Rothschild, hopes to acquire UFO documents and debris for scientific analysis.

Batelle Scientist Elroy John Center confessed to have analyzed the Roswell ET debris ufocon.blogspot.com...

By UFO researcher Antony Bragalia:
A research study that has recently been obtained through FOIA offers stunning confirmation that Wright-Patterson Air Force base contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to analyze material from a crashed UFO at Roswell in 1947. Remarkably, the co-author of this very metals study is the same scientist Elroy John Center who decades ago had confessed that he had examined extraterrestrial metal from a crashed UFO while he was a research scientist at Battelle! This just-received document also reveals that another one of its metallurgist authors reported directly to a Battelle scientist who was conducting secret UFO studies for the USAF. It appears that the study represents first-ever attempts in creating highly novel and advanced Titanium alloys. Some of these alloys were later associated with the development of "memory metal" of the type reported as crash debris at Roswell.

Yeah, these powerful dudes seems to have more insider knowledge, including secret knowledge, and the 'Shadow Government' hide these secrets from the public.

thedemoniacal.blogspot.com... In this interview Robert Slatzer mentioned that Marilyn Monroe told him >>I understand that there was a spaceship that landed and they took the bodies and they stase them away some placeHow do you know this now?Bobby Kennedy told meYou are starting to get in my way. I have the power to do away with you, without being prosecuted

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Yeah I think JFK might have been the last honest president this country ever had. He went against the establishment, fought for transparency and tried to end the Fed. He refused to play ball as dictated by the Illuminati. So, he had to go. Therefore, the CIA killed him.

It really is infuriating when these political power hungry mad men keep the truth from us.

However, I think sooner or later, it will be revealed.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
can't help but feel there is a galactic empire out there, damn you star wars

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

There is some evidence that George Lucas and Steven Spielberg stole their ideas from actual events/documents/secret stuff.

This includes Star Wars and the artifacts in the Indiana Jones films...

Makes you wonder how they got their knowledge, and why they know what they know, if true. They could be in the loop to some of this stuff if they are low level Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I thought the book sucked.. bad. Anyway some of the "others" are indeed "Evil" however they are not Aliens because they are from here.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yeah I think JFK might have been the last honest president this country ever had. He went against the establishment, fought for transparency and tried to end the Fed. He refused to play ball as dictated by the Illuminati. So, he had to go. Therefore, the CIA killed him.

It really is infuriating when these political power hungry mad men keep the truth from us.

However, I think sooner or later, it will be revealed.

www.youtube.com... Yeah, JFK was a great president, no doubt about it. NASA worked very hard to send out an astronaut, in attempt to be the first man in space. But, suddenly in 1961, Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space in stead, and became a hero of the Soviet Union. The Americans were frustrated and sad about it was not an American who became the first man in space. Later, same year 1961, President JFK challenged his own nation and the Soviet Union about having an American on the Moon within the end of the 1960s as a goal. And the competition to reach the Moon began.
www.youtube.com... JFK speech on secret societies.

Yeah, the Shadow Government continue to hide the truth from us. President Truman created the MJ-12 in order to cover up UFO and ET cases. The Cover Ups still continue to this very day www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

John F. Kennedy:
“We seek a free flow of information ... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

November 21, 1963.

Jimmy Carter promised that in case he would be elected as President, he would reveal the secret UFO files to the public. But after he became President, he was denied access to these secret files.

President Ronald Reagan was allegedly briefed about the paranoid alien threat situation www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.americanchronicle.com...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, >>Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?>Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?>At least five.>Are they all friendly?>Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five.>We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile.>I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.>Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed.>We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time,>OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?>Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country.>We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s.>You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and kidnapping our people since the '50s?>Mr. President, we have some indication that they might have been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open source information.>In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Yeah, JFK was a great president, no doubt about it.

After Bill Clinton was not President anymore, he got visited by Paul who gave him the book that tells the truth, the Affidavits that describe the crashed UFO and the dead alien bodies.

Bill Clinton was still President when The Roswell Report: Case closed (1997) was released, and when Poul visited him. And Bill Clinton was an outstanding great President.

What i mean is that JFK was great at his job. He did an outstanding great job as a President. But, yes, there is a but www.dailymail.co.uk...

At the end of February 1962 the British actor Peter Lawford and his wife Pat - John F. Kennedy's sister - invited Marilyn Monroe to a dinner party in New York that was being held to honour the President.
'Jack' Kennedy loved Hollywood culture and celebrities, especially beautiful actresses, or, more specifically, beautiful blonde actresses - though he never tossed a brunette or redhead out of his bed either. Marilyn had actually met Kennedy twice before, once when their flirtatiousness was noticed by onlookers, but she did not have a chance to speak to him in depth.
Dinner was at eight, but at 9pm Marilyn was still sitting in front of her dressing-table mirror, putting the finishing touches to her make-up. Notoriously late for everything, she was happy to keep the President of the United States waiting.
She eventually arrived at JFK's hotel, more than an hour late, with Lawford's business partner Milt Ebbins. She drew a deep breath, smoothed down her dress and said: >>OK, shall we?>When she walked in, it was like the parting of the Red Sea,>There were about 25 people in there and the crowd divided into halves as she walked through the room.>Marilyn walked in and everything stopped, everyone stopped. It was magical, really. I've never seen anyone stop a room like that.There are some people here who are dying to meet you.We all knew about the weekend. It wasn't until she and the President were both dead that people started talking about an affair. Trust me, no one was saying anything about an affair in 1962.>What we knew was that JFK and Marilyn had SEX at Bing Crosby's, and that's it. We didn't think it was a big deal. HE HAD SEX WITH A LOT OF WOMEN.
She was just one of MANY
and it wasn't that noteworthy.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

JFK wasn't any better than the rest of them, he just made the wrong people mad. If you buy into any of the mind control/Project monarch/MKultra claims you will run into several about just who JFK REALLY was. They are a sick, pathetic lot.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
maybe theyre arent too different from any other group...theyre mainly peaceful and there are a few bad ones that dont want to do anything btu cause harm. but the majority of peaceful or just dont care

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join