It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circumcision is Unnatural and should be class as Child Mutilation.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Circumcision should be a cultural choice made by the parents, and is customary in some religions such as Judaism. The foreskin is an extra, unneeded part. Being Jewish myself, i was circumcised (sorry for the bad mental image) when i was an infant. I don't know what it's like to have a foreskin, but without it, i feel fine. My penis is very sensitive and smooth, as for using it, that's another story (virgin). I seriously hope i don't die a virgin if we all die in 2012... In addition, I read an article on a study about how circumcised people are less likely to get STD's.

What's up with all these trolls lately?? I cannot honestly believe we are discussing this, it's actually pretty funny. What's next, teenage girls should wear chastity belts?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You realize that your parents circumcising you is not the spirit of the choice made by the men who followed Abraham, right? That they chose their covenant, in good faith on their own behalf.
edit on 2011/2/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

And yet, it seems to be that the circumcised men (and women unfamiliar with uncircumcised men) are the ones making the most nasty snide comments. If you aren't going to look at the links posted that refute your BS, then maybe you'll at least be willing to watch a video showing the true horrors of circumcision, instead.

WARNING: This video contains nudity and can be very hard to watch at times, and I'm sure the mods will probably remove it. In that case, just go to Youtube and do a search for Penn & Teller circumcision.

edit on 24-2-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I thought a video explanation is in order to explain the beginning practice of this.

edit on 24-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Sure, whatever. I've seen circumcisions before (on infants) at Jewish Bris's. Contrary to popular belief, it's rare to see even a drop of blood and the baby cries for not even 30 seconds. Some don't even feel any pain.

But again, it's a personal choice, and it's sort of being blown out of proportion. Last time i checked, my penis works fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Just a side question.

As you have been circumcised since birth (essentially), how do you KNOW that your penis is fine?

You have no point of reference.

As for my experiences of witnessing circumcision (a whole of 2 times, I will never watch again), in both cases the babies wailed until they passed out...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Whatever?1?!?

Seriously? Whatever?

The blasphemy of people who pretend to be God's own of any and every stripe never fails to amaze me. And they never seem to realize that the blasphemies they commit are far more profound than any heretic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Yes, ATS need a 21st thread about circumcision. It's a personal decision. Don't want one, don't get one for you or your male progeny. If your parents decided for you and you don't have the money for reconstructive surgery to put it back, oh well.

Parents shouldn't have the right to choose for their child. Kids shouldn't have to have enough money to have more unnatural surgery to replace something natural on their body.

People should be able to choose for themselves. That is the point I hold strongly and am trying to make.

I agree. Lets put that belief towards abortion as well. Parents shouldn't have the right to choose if their child is going to live. Let the child decide at 16 whether or not they want to be murdered.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Our ancient ancestors didn't go cutting off their foreskin so don't act as if you being "cut" means you're in anyway superior to those uncut --
first of all, you're cut, how would you know if you have more pleasure during sex? you don't.
and second, The foreskin provides more stimulation because it keeps the male genitals "moist" and protected thus giving a natural lubrication if you will, therefore giving more pleasure.

One would also think that being "cut" would mean you're more clean down there, however, that would only be true if someone who was uncut didn't properly clean themselves.

And to those who say "the skin down there is not needed" -- sillyness!
It is needed! that's like saying "hey! we don't need our appendix! let's rip it out of our new borns!"
edit on 24-2-2011 by Renarism because: grammar

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Just a side question.

As you have been circumcised since birth (essentially), how do you KNOW that your penis is fine?

You have no point of reference.

As for my experiences of witnessing circumcision (a whole of 2 times, I will never watch again), in both cases the babies wailed until they passed out...

Right, but how do i know my penis isn't fine? Is it purely in reference to sexual pleasure?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

What movie was this clip from?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This wouldn't be a proper thread without the Hitch'

You all just got Hitch-Slapped!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

hahahahahahaha I can't answer that because I've never sniffed an uncircumcized weeny. In fact I've never seen an uncircumcized weeny except that of my two sons before their bris.

link   
The most irrelevant and pointless argument in support of circumcision are those who claim that it has some sexual benefits and that women ( and men
) prefer the aesthetic look of a roundhead rather than a cavalier.

If any of this is true, then these are all factors that would be taken into consideration when an adult decides whether to undergo this procedure.

These factors are not remotely relevant when deciding whether to mutilate the penis of your defenceless baby.

link   
reply to post by Torgo

Wow, thanks for the video. Have to say, Kellog and Graham are prudes. I might have to have a Kellog's cereal and/or Graham Crackers nearby if i ever get laid.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Are you kidding me? I didn't even bother to read your source with a name like that.
You know what you have to do when you have horses? You gotta get down on your knees with rubber gloves and get your fingers all the way under the foreskin to clean out all the dirt that bacteria love to breed in.

Do you want to do that to your kids every day, cause they sure won't.

I'm glad I was circumcised at such a young age. I have no recollection of it what so ever, so hardly traumatic.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The reason why most UK males are not circumcized is because most of them have'nt gone to war. All soldiers in WW1 and WW2 were circumcized.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
More on bacteria - the liklihood is that most of the people discussing the "smell" don't realize that these people have the male version of thrush/yeast infection. This is treatable, just as it is in women.

Further - in non-human species, the bacteria in foreskin plays an important part in fertilization.

Doesn't the USA also have one of the highest rates of fertility problems?

I'm sure there is no connection.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Young children's foreskin is attached to the head of the penis. Good God, you guys really don't get any serious sex education in school or on your own.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

What movie was this clip from?

The movie is called Year One...funny movie.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join