It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circumcision is Unnatural and should be class as Child Mutilation.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ummmm.......I'm totally with you on this, I also think that parents and doctors have no right choosing which sex an hermaphroditic child should be, they are as they were made to be, let them decide when their emotionally old enough to make a decision for themselves.
These are decisions based on a flawed religious assumption that it will decrease/curb a childs natural proclivity to masterbate...that masturbating is sinfilled..........

Religion would do the world a favor if it faded away altogether.......I never equate religion with spirituality, they're not the same animal.......Strange that religion could end the world and spirituality, "save" it...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wait, if the argument was that the foreskin was cut off to discourage masturbation, how do you explain the fact tht i don't have a foreskin, yet still masturbate (albeit different than the conventional yanking, i sort of kick field goals)? XD

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Wait, if the argument was that the foreskin was cut off to discourage masturbation, how do you explain the fact tht i don't have a foreskin, yet still masturbate (albeit different than the conventional yanking, i sort of kick field goals)? XD

I explain it by the fact that some guys seriously underestimated the ability of teenage boys to get off.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

HAHAHA YES! Awesome answer LOL. You are totally right. Star for you.

So now i realize i'm missing part of my penis, and i'm like crap, that sucks. But does it really matter? Like if i can still spank the monkey, then i can makey the spankey right?
edit on 24-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Thats because young girls are now having the mandatory cervical cancer vaccine

HELLO!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

(albeit different than the conventional yanking, i sort of kick field goals)? XD

I hate to veer off-topic, but the question really needs to be asked...

You mean instead of choking the chicken, you are more like a can-can dancer ?!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If I'm correct (and someone else may have brought this up already) being cut doesn't magically make it more clean, but it is much easier to keep clean. When your uncut stuff gets under the foreskin and unless you vigorously/very carefully wash your penis it will just stay there and get worse.

Also I'm positive that being cut is more common to girls than being uncut (I'm not sure how you got that switched around). To back this up (someone else on the first page said they did a report on it as well) I was listening to a talk radio station and one of the questions was "would you leave your boyfriend if he's uncut" and a lot (more than 65% I would say) said they would.

Personally I'm glad I was circumcised as a child and not have the pressure of society dictate if I should/should not get circumcised when I'm a teenager. The pain at this age would be to much for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I hate to veer off-topic, but the question really needs to be asked...

You mean instead of choking the chicken, you are more like a can-can dancer ?!

I had to look that up on YouTube, but yes. One hand grasps and moves back and forth, while the other rubs the top. Choking the chicken only works if i'm REALLY horny.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I had to look that up on YouTube, but yes. One hand grasps and moves back and forth, while the other rubs the top. Choking the chicken only works if i'm REALLY horny.

LOL.

No, I get the ''field-goal'' reference now. I thought you actually meant there was a kicking motion involved.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How many of you are aware of the statistics of infections of young uncircumcized boys that are having to be circumcized because of it???

Doctors against circumcism like to keep that fact swept under the carpet.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by peck420

Thats because young girls are now having the mandatory cervical cancer vaccine

HELLO!

Which makes circumcision redundant. Surely?

2ndline

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

exactly!

im glad my head is protected. if your man has a smell or stuff growing on it both of you have issues!

i have the best of both worlds, i can pull it back and go for the dip or just go for the dip...

i love dipping
and im a booty kinda guy im sooo happy someone didnt think to circumcise that!

if you need to be circumcised to "creat this friction" then you have more problems then you thought.. and wut kinda friction they talking about guys and women prefer it wet wet and preasure
edit on 24-2-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2011 by air101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Where's the conspiracy here? If you want to have a discussion about conspiracy in relation to circumcisions, then why not start a thread about how the so-called woman's rights groups are too PC to forcefully speak up against female circumcision, which is not merely the removal of foreskin, but is actually the removal of the clitoris to keep women under control (the male equivalent of this would be chopping off the head of the penis).

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
How many of you are aware of the statistics of infections of young uncircumcized boys that are having to be circumcized because of it???

Doctors against circumcism like to keep that fact swept under the carpet.

If only our Western doctors were as knowledgable and informed as the Doctors in 3rd world countries

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Firstly, your parents make all your decisons for you until you are old enough to decide for yourself. There is no getting around this, and I doubt that this particual choice will be taken away from the parents anytime soon. Why? It is, simply put, unimportant. Who cares about the look of the tool? The penis exists for two reasons:

1)release of bodily waste
2)procreation

...if you want to name yours and give it a social life, that's fine...

..anyway...

Since the existance of foreskin doesn't add or subtract from either of these primary functions, I don't see the reason to feel one way or the other about it. However, to say that we have foreskin because nature intended us to have it is, quite frankly, not a good enough excuse. Human beings no longer need:

1)The tailbone
2)Tonsils
3)Wisdom Teeth
4)Appendix

Yet nature still provides us with all these things. Now, it wasn't fun getting my wisdom teeth out. But the roots of the tooth on the lower left side of my mouth were growing weird, and I had neglected to remove it, the roots would have grown into my jaw. Suffice to say, the dentist would have had to break my jaw to remove the useless tooth, and I would have been eating my meals through a straw. Also, if the appendix bursts, death follows...get my drift? Just because we have it, doesn't mean it's useful or nessecary.

GtkP

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToppDog
Where's the conspiracy here? If you want to have a discussion about conspiracy in relation to circumcisions, then why not start a thread about how the so-called woman's rights groups are too PC to forcefully speak up against female circumcision, which is not merely the removal of foreskin, but is actually the removal of the clitoris to keep women under control (the male equivalent of this would be chopping off the head of the penis).

Actually it's both. It isn't necessarily the removal of the clitoris. Infact that's by far the minority procedure.

Not that either are right, but there's alot of misinformation about female circumcision

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The only thing I do hate about it is the child does not get to decide. Apart from that Im happy with my fireman.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Would you make the same argument if it were female circumcision?

Fair is fair. Not "oh well" for the boys. Since it is an "optional" procedure, and one that actually does impact sensation (so think physical function) for the male, it should be left to the male in question to decide, and parents should not be allowed to hack parts off their children shortly after birth simply for religious or customary purposes.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guido the Killer Pimp
Firstly, your parents make all your decisons for you until you are old enough to decide for yourself. There is no getting around this, and I doubt that this particual choice will be taken away from the parents anytime soon. Why? It is, simply put, unimportant. Who cares about the look of the tool? The penis exists for two reasons:

1)release of bodily waste
2)procreation

...if you want to name yours and give it a social life, that's fine...

..anyway...

Since the existance of foreskin doesn't add or subtract from either of these primary functions, I don't see the reason to feel one way or the other about it. However, to say that we have foreskin because nature intended us to have it is, quite frankly, not a good enough excuse. Human beings no longer need:

1)The tailbone
2)Tonsils
3)Wisdom Teeth
4)Appendix

Yet nature still provides us with all these things. Now, it wasn't fun getting my wisdom teeth out. But the roots of the tooth on the lower left side of my mouth were growing weird, and I had neglected to remove it, the roots would have grown into my jaw. Suffice to say, the dentist would have had to break my jaw to remove the useless tooth, and I would have been eating my meals through a straw. Also, if the appendix bursts, death follows...get my drift? Just because we have it, doesn't mean it's useful or nessecary.

GtkP

Yeah. And how many nations do you know where it's common place to remove the tailbone, tonsils, wisdom teeth and appendix at birth? None

Furthermore, you don't need an 'excuse' for not doing something. The idea that one needs to justify not mutilating themselves is ridiculous. Again I'll bring up the mutilation of the labia. Do people need an excuse for being against it? Of course not. It's a groce hypocrisy that the pro-(MALE)-circumcision crowd hide from, aswell as trying to misinform.

Since nobody has manned up yet, I'll ask the question again. How many of you in support of male-circumcision, are too in support of female-circumcision(the removal of the labia, not the clitoris).

See it's a lose-lose, and you need to accept it's a lose-lose. Either you support female circumcision too, and you're a barbaric lunatic. Or you don't, and you're a groce hypocrite.

Anyone going to take the question?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Really? Another thread on this nonsense?

Sadly, government officials in that cesspool called San Francisco are considering a ban on circumcision.

"We're okay with you killing your unborn child, but don't dare circumcise them!"

Get the hell out of here with this idiocy. If your mother can make the choice to abort you in the womb, she can certainly make the choice of circumcision.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join