It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trinlan
reply to post by weedwhacker

oooohhhhh ok haha thanks! ehhhh meteorology doesn't really suit my interests lol

Nor does it for any chemtrailer appparently either

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It was on the news last night that the gov awarded a 54 Billion $ contract to boing to build 150 more "tanker aircraft" they say they need to refuel aircraft inflight. I personaly dont believe they will be for refueling.and that we will see more and more chemtrails .Soooooo Sad.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner50cal

OMG!!!

This has been in the news for years! Initially, back in about 2003 (IIRC) (**) the contract was awarded to Boeing...and EADS (Airbus) cried "foul!".....and, indeed, some improprieties were found on the actions of the military brass who were involved in the evaluation and selection process. SO, it was tossed, and put BACK UP FOR BID...and the full process repeated.

(**)

In December 2003, the contract was frozen and later canceled due to corruption allegations.
en.wikipedia.org...

ALL the while, the actively involved in (and vital) aerial refueling fleet of aging KC-135s keep limping along....they are badly in need of a replacement.

Saying this is just more ignorance....only takes a bit of research:

...the gov awarded a 54 Billion $ contract to boing to build 150 more "tanker aircraft" they say they need to refuel aircraft inflight. I personaly dont believe they will be for refueling.

You put "tanker aircraft" in quotes??? How ludicrous. AND, the contract is for 179 airplanes. Know how long those will take, to build???:

At the 767's height of production in 1992, Boeing delivered 63 of the aircraft.

www.heraldnet.com...

So, about FIVE per month....and that was at the height of production capacity. Meanwhile, Boeing continues to build other jets, too......

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well the next time you have problems breathing read this carnicominstitute.org... here is the eye opener, opening statement, January 22, was the first Chemtrails Awareness Day.(1) For those of us who, for
years, have been researching these aerosol toxins that continue to be sprayed on
us, it was a day to redouble our efforts once again to educate those who have not
been paying attention to the momentous changes in our skies.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We dont need 179 new "tanker aircraft" no matter how long it takes to build or how corrupt the contracts are. Why ,so we can continue bombing inoccent people around the world, and, or continue fighting in wars we have no business being in or starting in the first place? 54 billion dollars should be spent here at home creating jobs and helping people not, propagating more terror on a global scale. And IMO they are just as described "tanker aircraft"

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Oh, geeze.....

We dont need 179 new "tanker aircraft"....

They are "new" only in the sense that they are....NEW!!! Not "additional"!!!

The are replacements! The old KC-135s will be parked, retired, scrapped, stripped of usable parts, and sent to the "graveyard".

www.af.mil...

RIGHT NOW (well, Sept 2009) there are currently active :

United States Air Force operated 449 KC-135s (192 active duty, 64 reserve, and 173 guard) as of September 2009.
Read all about it....

Try to learn some facts, instead of resorting to just "guessing" and spewing opinions and "feelings"....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dplumm517

Astonishing.....I guess whomever gave you the "star" did it because of your admitted violation of the T & Cs right here?:

I am the OP on a different account because I was banned from posting. I guess some of the staff on this site had their ego bruised and abused their power to ban me.

Amazing.....

I see only ONE ego here. An ego that refuses to accept an education.

This is a bit like a person at University who constantly attempts to ignore the instruction of the professor in the class. No matter HOW much material is presented, the "student" continues to spew and spout the same crap beliefs. This is tantamount to religious fervency, and extremism.

So very, very sad, really.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2011 by trinlan because: dont want it

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh, that is hilarious!:

....read this carnicominstitute.org...

So....."Cliff Carnicorn" has gotten smart, eh? Hiding behind a "dot.org" web address?

Someone should have the Internal Revenue Service check deeply into his (cough*cough) 'non-profit'....I presume a 501C(3) concern?? (**)(Anyone know how to check this??)

IN any case, the only thing "new" about what is in that "report" is the date. It is chock full of the same recycled crap and lies, passed from idiotic website to idiotic website. Self-licking ice cream cone, anyone?

Oh, and please, by all means, when you visit the dot.org website, be sure to "Donate" on the conveniently provided location. Oh, and check out the curriculum vitae of "Cliff Carnicorn", especially....on the "About Us" page. Wow!! What an incredible list of qualifications for a guy in this "field"!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

FACT.... they will ultimatley be used in sensless wars , Fact ....... the money should be spent here . Fact.....we need a forum soley dedicated to chemtrails.....Feelings ..... the" weed" isnt workin for you!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Weedwhacker appreciates contrails, chemtrails whatever we want to call them...without them he would have NOTHING to type about !

Apparently the airline industry is too stupid to figure out how to get these "exhaust emissions" from forming ugly clouds with all the tech they employ...so having skies that are covered in a haze that denies the stars at night and sunlight during the day is just something we need to suck up and live with.

Man, if anything is affecting the global weather change this has to be top on the list...

This is one of the most repugnant changes i have been witness too,,, and now i have Lucille Ball doing government landscape maintenance telling me nothing is possibly out of the ordinary...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
this is one explanation www.sciencedaily.com... and this is an other addins.waow.com... so you see there is real man made clouds
edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: got link to up load, added info , word edit spelling, text update
and then lets see you debunk this stopaerialspraying.com... yes i challenge you to debunk it, do your best. and tell me again there is no chemtrails.
edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Apparently the airline industry is too stupid to figure out how to get these "exhaust emissions" from forming ugly clouds with all the tech they employ

Well, the airline industry may be large and powerful, but I don't think they can change the laws of physics

With the way modern technology works, contrails are going to exist. When you introduce heat into a supercooled and saturated atmosphere, along with water vapor from the exhaust of the aircraft engine, contrails will form.

The only way you can get what you want would be for all air traffic to fly below 26,000 feet. I don't think you would like that trade very much though, those engines can be rather loud, as thats one of the main reasons aircraft fly at the altitudes they do.

Man, if anything is affecting the global weather change this has to be top on the list...

It is of concern.

Clouds Caused By Aircraft Exhaust May Warm The U.S. Climate

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
this is one explanation www.sciencedaily.com... and this is an other addins.waow.com... so you see there is real man made clouds
edit on 25-2-2011 by bekod because: got link to up load, added info , word edit spelling, text update

Thats an explanation of cloud seeding, not the white lines that are purported to be "chemtrails".

Do some research on cloud seeding, it is no secret at all. Cloud seeding is not done at altitudes that contrails can form at, and it's done when rain bearing clouds are already present, not on bright sunny days.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Furthermore, the figurehead of the documentary is in the business of crop loss adjusting (that's insurance, BTW)
Not only does that not put her in any position to be authoritatively making the claims she is making but it also puts her in a situation of financial gain in advocating the notion that chemtrailing is resulting in failed crops.

Man I just had to
at this. Your excuse as to why this person shouldn't be trusted is truly awesome.

The main point of all my thoughts on this whole topic ('decades-long doping of the soil/ atmosphere by atmospheric dispersion of specific chemical combinations') is ALL ABOUT removing the ability of 'uninitiated' (non-NWO) producers to... grow crops.

If the industry that insures crop losses is saying that something funny is going on - and they believe it might be as a result of 'chemtrailing' programs - then it seems all the more reasonable that we listen to that source. A source that will have had decades of experience in collecting data on crop growth patterns and subsidising losses brought about by all sorts of causative factors.

If senior figures in the CROP LOSS INSURANCE BUSINESS are saying that 'chemtrailing' is a novel problem, that they haven't come up against previously, and that they are being stonewalled by TPTB / that data is being withheld, restricted etc - then that is a serious issue. To be taken seriously.

NOTE - I haven't yet watched the video, but will do soon. I will also check into the suggestions of data manipulation (sorry - correction) that you referenced as occurring in 2008.

NB - Anyone whose area of expertise is related to insurance can always get a job in another insurance company - ever heard of transferable skills? In fact, couldn't her involvement in making this video actually show that she is committed to the industry and wants to help solve the problem of chemtrailing?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

the thing is they still leave a trial and with the spraying of chems, is that not a chem trail?, and the look at the new link i put in stopaerialspraying.com... and there is no chem trails ?? ya and the sun does not shine it burns.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join