Is ATS Supporting Ignorance Concerning Chemtrails? I think so.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+100 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I ask that question because of the way Chemtrail threads have played out and where they are put. I have noticed that these threads are moved to the "Skunk Works" forum which is a "highly speculative" forum. I really don't want to go on a rant but..... really? Chemtrails are anything BUT highly speculative. If you have half a brain you know that on certain days something abnormal is happening in the sky above you. There is mountains of evidence to support the existence of Chemtrails. NO, I don't have a Chemtrail plane that I can bring to you and say, "hey look, here it is."
Comparison: The "Aliens & UFOs" forum is the largest on this site yet there is zero tangible evidence for any of it. Yet it has it's own forum and everyone can agree that indeed, UFO's exist (maybe not aliens).
ATS has even gone so far as to Ban a certain website from even being copied and pasted here on this site... cough cough ...ANW

So when I see something that is real and does have plenty of credible evidence to support it yet this site acts as if anyone who talks about it is wearing a tight tin foil hat.
Some changes I and probably others would like to see.
- Can we have a designated forum for "Chemtrails" besides "Skunk Works."
- If ATS can ban ANW from being linked then can we ban "contrailscience.com" from being linked? As that is the most ludicrous website concerning Contrails/Chemtrails. Full of half truths & the domain goes through a private proxy making you unable to find the owner of the site. (yes I know the "about" tab on the site claims to give the owners name and etc..)
- Also, there are several members here who SPAM on every single Chemtrail thread the same exact things and their posts never get removed. I mean cmon... everyone hates spam.

Basically I say enough is enough. The skeptics (some possible disinfo agents) need to admit defeat, you are wrong, Chemtrails exist, they are in bloody "House Resolution Bill 2977." H.R. 2977 And for ffs...don't make me list the numerous Patent numbers concerning aerosols and planes and so on.
Yes, we still need more evidence but in the meantime (pointing at skeptics) go buy some high powered binoculars and look at the planes leaving the trails. NONE of them are Commercial. That should raise a red flag right away. Some have paint that seems to match "Evergreen International," though I am still working on proof for that.
Also here is an interesting video I came across which I think we will be seeing much more of in towns and cities across the country/planet.

So, ATS, I ask that you please rethink your position concerning Chemtrails (geo-engineering).
edit on 23-2-2011 by dplum517 because: typo
edit on 23-2-2011 by dplum517 because: another typo

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree. There is a lot of evidence out there that supports geoengineering, chemtrails being a part of it. Cloud seeding was used during the Vietnam war and there were actually senate hearings on the matter.

+50 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Please provide verifiable data from the tests of the air samples from Chemtrails, taken by a qualified unbiased third party. Thanks so much. Otherwise it's highly speculative and in fact you for some reason are lumping into the mixture Crop Dusting and Cloud Seeding which nobody is hiding from anyone.

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why not?

We all know that Governments together with petrochemical companies have been suppressing less polluting methods of energy for years. These pollutants damaged our health and the environment in the form of dry and wet deposition. Chemtrails would just be a more direct method of damaging our health. Although I can't see the financial gain in this instance, perhaps Big Pharma selling us solutions for our chemically induced ailments?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Maybe the idea is to just make you feel unwell, not to kill. Therefore you would need to buy things to make you feel better.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
I agree. There is a lot of evidence out there that supports geoengineering, chemtrails being a part of it. Cloud seeding was used during the Vietnam war and there were actually senate hearings on the matter.

So the Chemtrail myth has adapted to include Cloud Seeding which is not a secret or being hidden? How is something that is not hidden in any way part of a conspiracy? Seems to me that the myth is adapting to the counter arguments, which mean Chemtrail folks are just making it up as they go along.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I totally agree! Makes you wonder what einstien would of thought about geo-engineering! Maybe a simple vote if we want baron and aluminum in our diets then I might understand
This kind of stuff you just dont want to believe that mankind is that cruel and unjust! We have come along way in the past 50 years and maybe its not to late to change the next 50!

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If I understand the Chemtrail myth, they, whoever they are, are trying to poison us all for some reason and thousands of Pilots and Crews are in on it and don't give a damn about their own families and loved ones and likely tens of thousands of people are keeping it secret and don't give a damn about their own families or loved ones.

Did you not even read the thread? No, you obviously don't understand it at all. Go back and re-read. No where did I say there was a diabolical plan to poison us all from the sky's. Also, can you comprehend what a contract is?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sorry op,

But once again annother thread saying that chemtrails are a fact. With no facts to prove the claim.

I personally believe that it is cloud seeding going on. But hey, I'm ignorant right.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I never called you ignorant.
Sorry but there are plenty of facts. You simply choose to ignore them. Yes, we know how to seed clouds, don't you think they would learn and take it a step further? Yes, we have gained knowledge from doing that and will continue to see how we (our governments/corporations) manipulate the climate.
edit on 23-2-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
more of the truth thank you the truth shall set you free

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Maybe the idea is to just make you feel unwell, not to kill. Therefore you would need to buy things to make you feel better.

Explain why the Pilots and Crews who would be fully aware they were spraying are all keeping it secret. Most of the Contrails being called Chemtrails are from Commercial Airlines. Meaning they could not carry any luggage or cargo so how could the crews not know?

I think this most certainly belongs with the speculative topics. At least until all the believers get some air samples in a verifiable way and have them tested by competent labs, which would be easy to do if you are right.

"Make you feel unwell"
Sorry that is just grabbing at straws. You seen how many Seniors are out running every day lately? The truth is simple enough. We live longer every generation and we are healthier in our old age. I know that totally debunks some conspiracy theories but perhaps it's time for those theories to die. They are mostly propagated by Snake Oil companies selling their books and Snake Oil. Sad how many they fool out of their money. Now there is a real conspiracy. Fake conspiracies to trick people into buying worthless health products.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Dude..... re read the damn thread. NO, the planes are NOT commercial that leave horizon to horizon chemtrails. Just as you will ask me to prove that I ask you to do the same. And you ignored my question.
Can you comprehend what a contract is? Every single day people sign contracts for government and business to NOT disclose anything they know.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

I never called you ignorant.
Sorry but there are plenty of facts. You simply choose to ignore them. Yes, we know how to seed clouds, don't you think they would learn and take it a step further? Yes, we have gained knowledge from doing that and will continue to see how we (our governments/corporations) manipulate the climate.
edit on 23-2-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

Can you please show me some facts that say that it is not weather modification going on? If you read some of my posts on other chemtrail threads you will notice that I tend to stay with the facts on this subject. I am in no way saying that it cannot happen, I am only saying that I have not seen any credible facts to back these claims up. We all like to speculate, but when it comes to TPTB spraying us all to make us stupid or kill us off, I need some verifiable facts to back these claims up.

I have to leave for a while, I will be back after a while to see what you can find. If you want to find anything. If not it is cool. This subject has me looking at every contrail looking for some crazy crap spraying out of these planes.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Chemtrails are how aids was spread.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

NO.... did you not get the point of this thread? If you want those facts go find them on all the other threads and many other sources. This isn't a thread to spoon feed lazy people evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Maybe is the operative word in that sentence.

Yes I would like to wait until there is lots of scientific data before drawing a conclusion too. I am a skeptic like yourself. However I thought the OP's thread was to discuss why the topic was being sidelined? There are plenty of threads regarding biblical prophecy receiving plenty of attention, which in my opinion are much more far fetched than poison air, or masking something in the sky etc.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Strangely enough, we keep living longer and longer lives each generation and we are healthier when we die, despite the Chemtrails. Any explanation?

Strangely enough. a report was recently released in Australia that stated for the first time in Australia's history, live expectancy is expected to drop..

Go figure...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes. I agree. There seems to be some bias against this theory here. particularly with some mods. We've discussed this before With examples. Could be worse though...they could immediated get hoaxed or something. But there is a fair amount of ridicule here, maybe more so than for a lot of other, and in my opinion, loonier conspiracy topics. I'll see if I can't come back with some links to those discussions.

Found one at least: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not a thread about chemtrails—it's a thread about how the conspiracy theory is treated here on ATS.
edit on 2/23/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

NO.... did you not get the point of this thread? If you want those facts go find them on all the other threads and many other sources. This isn't a thread to spoon feed lazy people evidence.

Thank you.

This lazy person is done with your thread.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join