It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Numbers in combat mean squat.

Against a well-trained army, a large number of foes just means a much richer target environment.

History is full of examples of much larger foes numerically being slaughtered by much smaller, highly trained groups.

In SF, our kill ratio ranged between 100:1 and 150:1 against some very tough foes.

Let me ask you this: Just how in hell are those Iranians going to get to Israel? Hitchhike?

Israel will attack all choke points and could wipe the Iranian army out long before it reached Israel. And besides, those Persians will be forced to traverse a lot of ARAB territory to get to them.

Israel has the Western state of mind, Western traditions, Western weaponry, Western tactical excellence, Western strategical understandings and tools, and a very well trained professional army with lots of reinforcements.

Hell, if I thought Iran was coming, I may see if I could get a piece of them myself.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I served in the US Army for 6 yrs and spent 2 of those years in the middle east. I spent time in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Israel, and Egypt. I know next to nothing about Iran or there capabilities other then what I was told and have read, but I do not believe Iran can wipe the floor with Israel. I knew some soldiers in the Egyptian Army that served in all 3 wars against Israel. The last of which was when The Egyptians forced there way through the Sandbars that Israel had erected on the other side of the Suez Canal. After which Israel maneuvered around the Egyptian forces and basically closed them in. There was a standoff until Egypt forfeited and afterward there was peace.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Well I would have to disagree with you on this one

Top Ten Armies in the World

1. USA
2. China
3. United Kingdom
4. India
5. Germany
6. Saudi Arabia
7. Turkey
8. Russia
9. Pakistan
- Corrected the listing.

Source 1

Sorry but I would say Israel is easily the strongest military force in the Middle East

Source 2
Source 3

Furthermore Israel's resilience have proven themselves time and time again. They have fought off multiple attacks. They outdid Egypt not once, not twice, but three times. -- All with our help, have us step back and watch them show true fear.

As for the Mossad well sorry but the Mossad is easily one of the best inteligence agencies in the world. As far as Intel goes I would say the list would be something like this

SIS
CIA
Mossad

Explain how Hwzbollah was able to hack them and show them how vulnerable that they truly are? If they were as equipped as people claim they are then they would've decimated Hezbollah in a week.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yeah and I want Israel to "Wipe Iran off the map"! Be careful what you wish for! Israel and her allies will smash Iran into oblivion! Long live Israel & her allies! to bad you are on the losing side with the terrorists!

I am tired of the 'big meanies' picking on Israel. I wish Israel would get a back bone and let them all know they've had enough.
edit on 20-2-2011 by pintobean because: left out a word

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Hezbollah is spread out over several countries for one. I do not even think Hezbollah can actually be classified as an army they are more like Al Qaeda. It's hard for you to attack an army spread throughout several different sovereign nations without getting yourself into a real world of hurt. You cannot fight a war against every other country in the region. This would be the equivalant of the US just randomly attacking countries over and over again to kill 1000 terrorists in each area.

We have elite squads such as Delta Force, SEALS etc and we can't just go take out groups whenever we want. The world is run through diplomacy and politics whether you like it or not. Good Example we caught a handful or Russian spies recently. By all right we could have just locked them up for life, or even had them executed. Instead because of politics we Re-patroitized them to Russia. The reason being? Well they didn't get all that much info and we have spies in Russia as well. Russia knows we have spies, We know Russia has spies. Its easier to trade spies for spies then to have them killed off.

Another good example of this the black ops in Columbia to rid us of the Drug Cartel. Well sure we pulled off a few but we had to stop because when you got down to it. Columbia was getting a bit pissed off with these random explosions all over the place and reports of US military craft flying in and out of the country. So we stopped because better to keep ties with our allies then to keep pissing them off. You can't just storm into a country kill the people you are coming for and leave as if nothing ever happened. Eventually your gonna get seen and then you are going to have a lot of explaining to do.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That's a good question, Immaculate.

You may recall that every single time the Israelis began to gather for a movement, there was an international camera crew on the spot, televising every single movement of the Israelis.

You'll also recall that a camera crew also documented rocket hits, how far they were from occupied structures, and were ignorantly acting as forward observers, enabling the Hizballah to listen to the news channels, and adjust their deflection or elevation.

In addition, the Israelis weren't expecting Hizballah to be so deeply dug in.

I addressed these with senior Israeli leadership, and pointed out their errors that at the time, no one really thought about.

You'll note that when Hamas kept lobbing rockets into Israel and Israel finally responded - that no cameras were allowed anywhere near the action.

The next time Hizballah decides to pull the Israeli chain, you'll see a vastly different result. Many of those Hizballah will be buried alive. Those not buried alive will either be concussed, fried, or asphyxiated.

For every tactic, there's a counter-tactic.

They're on top of it now, I assure you.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
I addressed these with senior Israeli leadership, and pointed out their errors that at the time, no one really thought about.

And you are who that would be addressing the leadership of Israel? Sorry but I think I am going to have to call BS on this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Call it what you want.

Those behaviors violated inviolable rules of warfare. Israel likes the international press to think well of them, but this tolerance cost them lives.

They didn't make the same mistake with Hamas.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

you mentioned every detail but check this out

iran has some man strong in belief as rocks who would give up on any thing

to stand up on their belief

so money and technology would not stop them

i think israel and america has learned the lesson they received

the response of iran to iraq .when they attacked iran in 1980-1988 war.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

And you are who that would be addressing the leadership of Israel? Sorry but I think I am going to have to call BS on this one.

And that's why we coin the phrase "Troll" you see the very idea of even Israeli intelligence not knowing about this is laughable as is the idea that Hezbollah commanders simply switched on the T.V./radio and made guesstimates on elevation and such given Israels technologically superior counter intelligence diversionary tactics and experience in both urban and rural combat area's.

And what's more the MSM has covered every major conflict in the region since the first gulf war what....where the iraqi commanders watching american tank movements then as well? because obviously when the news says what the millitary wants them to say you can bet the enemy is hanging on there every word.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ummm Iran lost badly against Iraq in that war. I don't think that proves any merit on the validity of there army or strength. The ability to convince people to kill themselves is not an act of strength its and act of weakness, manipulation, and brain washing. Half the suicide bombers that are used in terrorism do it for the money promised there families.

I am not a staunch defender of Israel just so you all know. In fact I loathe there politics and actions. I think Israel is the worst group of Hypocrites in the Middle East. This however does not disprove there strength militarily. They could take Iran without even breaking a sweat if they wanted. However, the consequence of there action would be turning a good chunk of the Middle East against them. Even some of there allies. This is what the true nature of Israel's situation is. Its' not weakness it's the fact they are literally surrounded by wolves. The problem is that instead of trying to negotiate or make friends so to speak with the wolves. They instead poke and prod them with a stick to speak metaphorically. Israel brings most of its problems on itself. Once again though I must emphasize this is not a sign of weakness, stupidity maybe, but far from weakness.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Israel will need to expand at some point right? geographically that it, its still a pretty small country and for them to really progress they would want more chunks of land, wouldn't they in the future invade their neighbors anyway?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

You must have still been in short pants when that little scrap against Hizballah occurred.

A rocket would hit. A TV crew would seek it out, show the hole, the shrapnel, and pan to the nearest structures, noting how far it was to the structures.

Even a retard can adjust fire. It's not an exact science with these rockets, but with the assistance of unintentional forward observers, you can get your stuff to fall a lot closer to the targets you're trying to hit.

After all, rockets aren't artillery. They don't have that much precision. They're terror weapons, and they create more terror if they're actually falling close to structures, villages, towns, or cities.

You haven't been out much, have you?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You must have still been in short pants when that little scrap against Hizballah occurred.

A rocket would hit. A TV crew would seek it out, show the hole, the shrapnel, and pan to the nearest structures, noting how far it was to the structures.

Even a retard can adjust fire. It's not an exact science with these rockets, but with the assistance of unintentional forward observers, you can get your stuff to fall a lot closer to the targets you're trying to hit.

After all, rockets aren't artillery. They don't have that much precision. They're terror weapons, and they create more terror if they're actually falling close to structures, villages, towns, or cities.

You haven't been out much, have you?

Wow glad to see i'm swimming in a sea of /care -.-

I should've known you'd crawl out of the rock you were under sooner or later Dooper I see the previous banning of your account hasn't granted you any absence of your ego at least not on the internet now if you want to back up your claim that you spoke the the generals in Israel PROVIDE EVIDENCE, i could just as easily say that i was summoned to xenu and that he is most pleased with the defamation of the sacred religion of scientology, or anything else i can pull out my ass.

You want credibility? provide evidence. oh wait you can't

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's obvious that you pull many things out of your anterior end.

Let's just say I'm FOS.

But one thing you'll have to admit.

When the Israeli's later went against Hamas, they didn't make the same mistakes, and the news crews, much to their anger, were held back at a significant distance.

No more reporting on troop concentrations, no more "forward observing." Fact.

I don't really care about credibility with you.

The fact that the same mistakes weren't made the second time around is quite sufficient, and the sole purpose of pointing that out.

You'd be surprised at some of the folks I know. You'd likely NOT be surprised by the folks who absolutely hate me, including a number of American generals.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

You'd be surprised at some of the folks I know. You'd likely NOT be surprised by the folks who absolutely hate me, including a number of American generals.

So powerfull and yet you chose ATS to spread your word..
Wouldn't MSM be more to your style?
Not a conspiracy site?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The US? - Obama allready showed to the world he doesn't like Israel so don't count on them.

You bet your bottom dollar they will do anything for Israel. We all know BO is not the biggest power broker in the US Government! If you have being paying attention in this site you will be aware of the TPTB. Then there are the powerful Jewish Lobby groups in the US. The US & her allies will defend Israel to the hilt no matter what the likes of you think or say!

Um, NO... WE won't! People in the US are waking up to Israel's little game and frankly, we're very VERY tired of it. Sure, the military may initially mobalize. But I wouldn't expect many troops to follow through with orders. And I sure as hell wouldn't expect the public to stand in support of more Israeli insolence. I would, however, expect Israel to be on her own through this one. You reap what you sow...

Let the rickrolling begin!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I certainly hope you're not Australian, you're giving us a bad name. Although, by the tone of your writing, you don't sound Australian. My bet is you're a 12-year-old kid somewhere, trying to sound experienced in world affairs, but coming across as a child that you are.

P.S. other ATSers. Most Australians are not like this twat.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That's a good question, Immaculate.

You may recall that every single time the Israelis began to gather for a movement, there was an international camera crew on the spot, televising every single movement of the Israelis.

You'll also recall that a camera crew also documented rocket hits, how far they were from occupied structures, and were ignorantly acting as forward observers, enabling the Hizballah to listen to the news channels, and adjust their deflection or elevation.

In addition, the Israelis weren't expecting Hizballah to be so deeply dug in.

You'll note that when Hamas kept lobbing rockets into Israel and Israel finally responded - that no cameras were allowed anywhere near the action.

The next time Hizballah decides to pull the Israeli chain, you'll see a vastly different result. Many of those Hizballah will be buried alive. Those not buried alive will either be concussed, fried, or asphyxiated.

For every tactic, there's a counter-tactic.

They're on top of it now, I assure you.

I know and am fully aware they are on top of it as during that time my memory serves that I was the one who made the declaration of a neutral stance in the event Israel first striked unprovoked as in this world words alone aren't good enough. That was in Manhattan or Jersey City, NJ Spring/Summer 06 before the first exchanges even occured. You may've been there or someone with your kind of connections.

That's why the US did not intervene and refuses to to this day.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
reply to post by phatpackage

I certainly hope you're not Australian, you're giving us a bad name. Although, by the tone of your writing, you don't sound Australian. My bet is you're a 12-year-old kid somewhere, trying to sound experienced in world affairs, but coming across as a child that you are.

P.S. other ATSers. Most Australians are not like this twat.

I am as "true blue" as it gets and I'll bet more than you!. Thanks for the compliment about being 12. I only wish I was that young again! If anything you are the one giving Australians a bad name for your lack of tolerance and acceptance that people can have a different opinion to yours. Your use of profanity to provide a personal insult demonstrates that you not only lack vocabulary but maturity as well. Don't care what you think of me!

The point is Iran is deliberately trying to provoke Israel! If the big dog bites back they will get all they deserve! War is a sad business but if Iran continually tries to provoke Israel well they will not back down! Hiding the provocation under the guise of exercises is dead set cowardly! Not relevant if other nations do this as well. Maybe a revolution there will get more open leaders who truly represent the people not some puppet put forward by the Ayatollah and this rubbish will stop!
edit on 20-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join