It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Aye, and as usual, Israel didn't strike first.

The one time they DID strike first was while Egypt was still getting its divisions on line for attack after running out the UN buffer forces.

A good job that day to be sure.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by dingleberry77
reply to post by phatpackage

I certainly hope you're not Australian, you're giving us a bad name. Although, by the tone of your writing, you don't sound Australian. My bet is you're a 12-year-old kid somewhere, trying to sound experienced in world affairs, but coming across as a child that you are.

P.S. other ATSers. Most Australians are not like this twat.

I am as "true blue" as it gets and I'll bet more than you!. Thanks for the compliment about being 12. I only wish I was that young again! If anything you are the one giving Australians a bad name for your lack of tolerance and acceptance that people can have a different opinion to yours. Your use of profanity to provide a personal insult demonstrates that you not only lack vocabulary but maturity as well. Don't care what you think of me!

The point is Iran is deliberately trying to provoke Israel! If the big dog bites back they will get all they deserve! War is a sad business but if Iran continually tries to provoke Israel well they will not back down! Hiding the provocation under the guise of exercises is dead set cowardly! Not relevant if other nations do this as well. Maybe a revolution there will get more open leaders who truly represent the people not some puppet put forward by the Ayatollah and this rubbish will stop!
edit on 20-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Dispatching long range nuclear strike submarines in Iranian territorial waters “Persian gulf” is not ”provocations”, but having a”frigate and a cargo ship” in international water for whatever reason is “provocations”..?

I beg a pardon but are you out of your mind..??

edit on 20-2-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

No, are you? Yes this is a clear provocation. Iran is dancing on the minefield with this one!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by amkia

No, are you? Yes this is a clear provocation. Iran is dancing on the minefield with this one!

But you don't mention the Israeli subs off the Iranian coast??

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

In retaliation for threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the map! Very Very justified!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

In retaliation for threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the map! Very Very justified!

lol, you read too much JPost crap..
Maybe study a foreign language and hear the truth for yourself..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

lol, you read too much JPost crap.. Maybe study a foreign language and hear the truth for yourself.

The "lost in the interpretation" argument is all Iranian & "Bleeding Heart" supporter propaganda. His comments were interpreted correctly!. Actually I first heard it on Channel 9 not the Jerusalem post. Channel 9 are not Jewish!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by Nomad451
Nothings going to happen

Israel are weak and nothing ever happens...

weak??????? yeah the 6 day war proved that

Yea the 6 day war as all American equipment, they don't have their own technology that is as good as the US. We have the ABL and space based lasers and the f-22, they dont have their own stealth plane. Bunch of no good idiots.

Who said Israel is going to war with the US? Isn't this about Iran/Israel ? Sorry to burst ya bubble matey but the Israeli air force has better fighter jets and more of them the Iranian air force,Do you really believe that Phantoms and Tom Cats that haven't been upgraded since the 70,s are going to any good against F15 and 16's ? sure Iran has MIG 29's and Mirage F1's but nowhere as many as Israel's F15/16's ,

I'm not defending Israel either just stating the alleged facts i have found,If these 2 countries (both of dubious intent) wanna go a few rounds i don't really care,but i am afraid the rest of world may get dragged into their crap and that's not good from where i sit,
edit on 21/2/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It is not difficult to provoke a country that is afraid of its own shadow. Israel is more a cult of ignorance than a country, built on a foundation of lies. They do not need Iran to wipe them off the map, because Zionism (like all false ideologies) will eventually destroy itself.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Phantom28804

The 12 most powerful nations on the planet in regards to military :

USA - China - Russia - UK - Saudi Arabia - India - Australia - England - Egypt - France - Germany - Pakistan.

Guess who is not listed? Israel.

The most advanced and powerful nations in regards to military in The Middle East :

Saudi Arabia - Pakistan - Jordan - Iran - Afghanistan - Lebanon and then Israel.

Australia is in the top 12 ????? where the hell are these figure's from? I wish we were but we are not,This is in no way a sledge at the ADF but the reality is we don't have the numbers,

The Lebanon airforce has 4 Hawker Hunter fighters ,yes the same Hawker Hunter that was introduced in 1956,LMFAO Air superiority over who the Cessna club

The military ranking i found have Israel at # 11 the only ME country higher is Turkey at # 10 the Saudi's rate at # 24 oh and us Aussie's are #26
www.globalfirepower.com...
edit on 21/2/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Phantom28804

The 12 most powerful nations on the planet in regards to military :

USA - China - Russia - UK - Saudi Arabia - India - Australia - England - Egypt - France - Germany - Pakistan.

Guess who is not listed? Israel.

The most advanced and powerful nations in regards to military in The Middle East :

Saudi Arabia - Pakistan - Jordan - Iran - Afghanistan - Lebanon and then Israel.

Australia is in the top 12 ????? where the hell are these figure's from? I wish we were but we are not,This is in no way a sledge at the ADF but the reality is we don't have the numbers,

The Lebanon airforce has 4 Hawker Hunter fighters ,yes the same Hawker Hunter that was introduced in 1956,LMFAO Air superiority over who the Cessna club

I'd settle for 12th..

But that poster even left Turkey out of the top Middle East forces..
Now that's just odd..As you say, where the hell did this report come from, play school.??

Edit: And they list the UK AND England..Think someone needs an atlas.

edit on 21-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Nah BB the play school ranking had big ted at #1 the round window at #2 and coming in 3rd was little ted,
the big mover was Jemima who after getting some F35's went from 15th to 7th

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Nah BB the play school ranking had big ted at #1 the round window at #2 and coming in 3rd was little ted,

Mate, as I'm an aussie male your knowledge of play school worries me..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Mate, as I'm an aussie male your knowledge of play school worries me..

My 2 young kids are to blame for that

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Originally posted by dingleberry77

I certainly hope you're not Australian, you're giving us a bad name. Although, by the tone of your writing, you don't sound Australian. My bet is you're a 12-year-old kid somewhere, trying to sound experienced in world affairs, but coming across as a child that you are.

P.S. other ATSers. Most Australians are not like this twat.

I am as "true blue" as it gets and I'll bet more than you!. Thanks for the compliment about being 12. I only wish I was that young again! If anything you are the one giving Australians a bad name for your lack of tolerance and acceptance that people can have a different opinion to yours. Your use of profanity to provide a personal insult demonstrates that you not only lack vocabulary but maturity as well. Don't care what you think of me!

The point is Iran is deliberately trying to provoke Israel! If the big dog bites back they will get all they deserve! War is a sad business but if Iran continually tries to provoke Israel well they will not back down! Hiding the provocation under the guise of exercises is dead set cowardly! Not relevant if other nations do this as well. Maybe a revolution there will get more open leaders who truly represent the people not some puppet put forward by the Ayatollah and this rubbish will stop!
edit on 20-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Dispatching long range nuclear strike submarines in Iranian territorial waters “Persian gulf” is not ”provocations”, but having a”frigate and a cargo ship” in international water for whatever reason is “provocations”..?

edit on 20-2-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

Its called gunboat diplomacy. Its a provocation and especially at a time like this its a very definite provocation.
Also Iran wants to expose the weaknesses now there in US/Egypt relationship, that now its a whole different playing field and Iran is taking full advantage. Also I agree with someone here who said its to distract attention away from Iranian protests, they always bring up Israel whenever they have domestic issues.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

they always bring up Israel whenever they have domestic issues.

And yet it was Israel that commented on it first..
Maybe look at what Israel say..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by DuneKnight

they always bring up Israel whenever they have domestic issues.

And yet it was Israel that commented on it first..
Maybe look at what Israel say..

Its not about who talked first, Iran first got their warships there.

And heres my Top 20 most powerful military in the world:

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. Israel
6. Turkey
7. India
8. Iran
9. Germany
10. North Korea
11. Japan
12. South Korea
13. Italy
14. Pakistan
15. Egypt
16. Indonesia
17. Canada
18. Mexico
19. Saudi Arabia
20. Greece

100. France

Armies of equal strength:

UK = Israel
Turkey = India
Pakistan = Egypt

edit on 21-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Is this what ATS has been reduced to?

Gawd, I need something to boost my IQ after reading through some of these replies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well damn, this is really going to get interesting....

US warships box in Iranian flotilla, delay Suez passage

www.debka.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What ever is on the cards it has just been slowed down by a 5.2 earthquake in suez but I feel there's definately a Mega Bubble about to burst and all governments are now menouvering their chess pieces getting ready to stamp their mark on a map of the world that is changing very quickely.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join