It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
... The Talmud talks of Jesus boiling in hell in his own excrement! Muslims revere Jesus as a prophet! The Talmud teaches he is burning in hell!

13 million Jews vs. 1 billion Christians. That seems like a fair fight.

Seeing is believing

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Its called gunboat diplomacy. Its a provocation and especially at a time like this its a very definite provocation.
Also Iran wants to expose the weaknesses now there in US/Egypt relationship, that now its a whole different playing field and Iran is taking full advantage. Also I agree with someone here who said its to distract attention away from Iranian protests, they always bring up Israel whenever they have domestic issues.

The Iranians planned for these ships a month ago..
Well before the current events in Egypt or Iran..
So I don't follow your logic..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
What ever is on the cards it has just been slowed down by a 5.2 earthquake in suez but I feel there's definately a Mega Bubble about to burst and all governments are now menouvering their chess pieces getting ready to stamp their mark on a map of the world that is changing very quickely.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

EDIT: This report on above link appears could be misinfo as earthquake is not showing on any monitors at least not at the Suez.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What ever is on the cards it has just been slowed down by a 5.2 earthquake in suez but I feel there's definately a Mega Bubble about to burst and all governments are now menouvering their chess pieces getting ready to stamp their mark on a map of the world that is changing very quickely.

EDIT: This report on above link appears could be misinfo as earthquake is not showing on any monitors at least not at the Suez.

Quake check here: www.iris.edu...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that Israel is not just waiting to be attacked, they are working behind the scenes to encourage it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Originally posted by backinblack
And yet it was Israel that commented on it first..
Maybe look at what Israel say..

Liberman's an idiot.. He shouldn't have said anything...

Besides, it's really not the same at all, Iran blames Israel for *everything*.

And where'd you get the info that Iran has been planning this for months? They were planning a flotilla to Gaza, this thing goes to Syria. Besides, Mubarak wouldn't have let them cross anyway, so why would they plan something like that?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

And where'd you get the info that Iran has been planning this for months? They were planning a flotilla to Gaza, this thing goes to Syria. Besides, Mubarak wouldn't have let them cross anyway, so why would they plan something like that?

Umm, I got it from Israeli National news...Blame them..

Iran officials last month announced that its ships would be sailing through the Suez to gather intelligence, but analysts stress that the Islamic Republic’s ultimate goal is to establish Shi’ite dominance in the Muslim world, far beyond Lebanon and Syria.

And Egypt can not stop any ship from useing the canal as their treaty states..
From the same link,

but Suez Canal officials have pointed out that an international convention requires it allow passage to all ships.

But I guess mere facts don't fit with their agenda..

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

lol what the hell? Arutz sheva is hardy "Israel national news"...

Arutz Sheva is like the extreme right wing news source, if I'm not mistaken (I've never heard of it 'till I started reading here), but if you think their sources are credible then it shouldn't matter.. I don't read them much so I don't know..

The Egyptians are in a tough spot... They need to let them through.

Why is it that they've never got through the Suez in the past 30 years if international laws allow it?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Coolie, only in the interest of accuracy, let me suggest that it's not billions of Christians against Israelis.

Never confuse Catholicism with representing Christianity.

No one has killed more Christians than the Catholic Church.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

And heres my Top 20 most powerful military in the world:

1. USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. Israel
........ etc.

Might as well shoe-horn Hezbollah between 4th and 5th place, above Israel. This is base on Israel's poor showing during 2006 Lebanon War. To start with, Israel forces actually outnumbered Hezbollah forces by a 6-to-1 ratio. And IDF has tanks, artillery support, and jet fighters while Hezbollah has NONE. There's a number of theories explaining why IDF performed badly. Could it be that it lost its initiative and morale, on the first day of war, a Merkava tank struck a 500 lb anti-tank mine just 70 meters beyond its border. RIP to the ripped crew. How could it be that Israeli intelligence failed to spot Hezbollah laying a 500 lb anti-tank mine just 70 meters beyond its border? Another case is that Israeli Air Force panicked in its bombing campaign. There are at least 600 Hezbollah bunkers, many of them hidden and many are decoys. IAF went about in a frantic manner trying to locate and bomb them. After 10 days of frantic bombing, IAF nearly depleted its inventory of bombs, and has to ask U.S. for re-supply. But that still did not stop Hezbollah's continous, daily rocket firings. IDF got desperate and started bombing civilian targets in central Lebanon, and fleeing refugees - out of sheer frustration of being unable to locate the majority of 600 hidden bunkers. Its armour column didn't fare much better. It was stopped cold by Hezbollah missile crews (firing Anti-Tank Guided Missiles) just 5 miles beyond the border, about 15 miles short of its goal, the Litani River. In the first Lebanon War, IDF took just 2 days to reach the Litani River. But in this war it was held in check for 34 days, and then IDF called it quits. This was Israel's longest war it fought; 34 days. Someone said that IDF cannot absorbed casualties, and if the fightings last longer than 3 months there would be mass desertions.
edit on 2/21/2011 by coolieno99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hitler was a catholic as were the more senior christian Nazis.
the German peeps were slightly more protestant.
As were the brits. ( the Kanucks and Aussies too protestants n catholics )
The christians in the US consider it a christian country...
lets agree with that for a minute...
( though in reality it is a lucuferian tyranny..)

then you have Ireland.

christians don't need any enemies

ranking hiszbollah above NUCLEAR Israel?
hahahahhahahah
you funny man

edit on 21-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Yes, those bunkers were something else.

Next time, Israel has a little surprise for them. Thermobaric overpressure.

Massive, thermobaric overpressure.

When it absolutely, positively, needs to be shut down and buried forever.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

The Egyptians are in a tough spot... They need to let them through.
Why is it that they've never got through the Suez in the past 30 years if international laws allow it?

I'm not sure but may have been UN sanctions..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Phantom28804

The 12 most powerful nations on the planet in regards to military :

USA - China - Russia - UK - Saudi Arabia - India - Australia - England - Egypt - France - Germany - Pakistan.

Guess who is not listed? Israel.

The most advanced and powerful nations in regards to military in The Middle East :

Saudi Arabia - Pakistan - Jordan - Iran - Afghanistan - Lebanon and then Israel.

Australia is in the top 12 ????? where the hell are these figure's from? I wish we were but we are not,This is in no way a sledge at the ADF but the reality is we don't have the numbers,

The Lebanon airforce has 4 Hawker Hunter fighters ,yes the same Hawker Hunter that was introduced in 1956,LMFAO Air superiority over who the Cessna club

The military ranking i found have Israel at # 11 the only ME country higher is Turkey at # 10 the Saudi's rate at # 24 oh and us Aussie's are #26
www.globalfirepower.com...
edit on 21/2/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

Each has at least 1,000 or greater nuclear armed and immediately depolyable warheads in hand as we speak that any can let fly in as little as 15 minutes flat and hit it's target in under an hour after deployment.

Israel's got if they are lucky a 100 at most which means they are exhaustable very quickly and have its scientist not as smart as ours hence why they have to continually rely on American tanks, European choppers and Russian aircraft.

Each has their own defense contractor marketplace that is more then capable of supplying the respective nations in house affairs. Every major defense contractor and manufactuer on the planet is headquatered out of one of the preceeding 12.
edit on 22-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Each has at least 1,000 or greater nuclear armed and immediately depolyable warheads in hand as we speak that any can let fly in as little as 15 minutes flat and hit it's target in under an hour after deployment.

You've got Australia in there and I can tell you, we AIN'T got no nukes..!!!

Not sure where you are getting this info, a source would be good.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You've got Australia in there and I can tell you, we AIN'T got no nukes..!!!

Not sure where you are getting this info, a source would be good.

May not be nuclear hot but Australia does have a few major international defense contractors that are able to supply your nation without having to import a thing for its operation.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

So your saying that all the countries in your top 12 have nukes? really Australia has nuclear weapons and at least a 1000 , but me and the rest of Australia doesn't know about it ? Can you provide evidence that Australia,Egypt and Saudi Arabia have nukes ? I also believe Germany's nuke are owned and controlled by the US,
You also claim Afghanistan's military is ranked higher than Israel's ,would you care to tell me how you came to this conclusion ?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Egypt and Saudia Arabia are both nuclear hot as Egypt is one of the oldest nations on the planet as the Pyramids are amongst some of the oldest structures on the planet and were The Tallest Buildings In The World from about 5500BC/BCE - 1890 when they were dethroned by The Eifel Tower.

Plus both as well as Iran, Israel and Pakistan refuse to sign the recent Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty currently before The 23 member nation group known as The League Of Arab Nations. The UN is for it as well as the people on the planet and led to the recent Start Treaty recently declared between The US and Russia.

A nation without nukes would not have an issue with banning them.
edit on 22-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You're all over the place mate..
How can you list the UK AND England ?? England is in the UK..

Next Iran HAS signed the NPT...

Please show sources..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by Travlla

Egypt and Saudia Arabia are both nuclear hot as Egypt is one of the oldest nations on the planet as the Pyramids are amongst some of the oldest structures on the planet and were The Tallest Buildings In The World from about 5500BC/BCE - 1890 when they were dethroned by The Eifel Tower.

Um what has the age of Egypt and the bloody pyramids got to with it? I have asked for proof of your claims about Egypt and Saudi Arabia and all I'm getting is deflection,

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join