It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Hundreds of thousands of Iranians went out to the streets and protested in spite of police and military forced gunning people down in broad day light, people tortured and raped in prisons, and generally beaten up back in 2009-2010.

Nothing has changed since then, so what makes you think "no one agrees with them" now? The newspaper? The TV? PressTV? Your friends?

Screw Israel, and screw the U.S, don't you want there to be a real democracy in Iran *for Iran*?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Why would you think Israel would "do something"? Iran hasn't done anything with Israels sub parked off shore from Iran. As long as both are in international waters there is no provocation. Besides Israel will not risk war with a country they cannot defeat.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by Nomad451
Nothings going to happen

Israel are weak and nothing ever happens...

weak??????? yeah the 6 day war proved that

Didnt they get a woopin from hezbollah?
I wouldn't mind if they get beat up anyways. I am tired of them manipulating my govt. Goldman Sachs was Obama's largest campaign supporter. Besides Iran is a nation and Isreal is no different or better than anyone else!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I want Iran to Rickroll Israel.

Yeah and I want Israel to "Wipe Iran off the map"! Be careful what you wish for! Israel and her allies will smash Iran into oblivion! Long live Israel & her allies! to bad you are on the losing side with the terrorists!

I think that "terrorists" word gets thrown around to much by flag loving seppo supporters ....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitemare26

What a surprise would it be for all of you when Israel falls but the world stays the same...

What a surprise would it be for all of you when the Jews all die off, but the world stays the same..

And then who will they be coming for?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They said the Iranian warships would arrive on monday into the Mediterrean, but just found a link that they are allready there.
uskowioniran.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hunterschild
i think as usual nothing will happen apart from alot of hot air getting blown around..... i dont support iran's nuclear "power plan", if they had a sensible government in power then it would be different. But with Ahmadinejad in power i wouldn't want them with nuclear capabilities... too unpredictable
Plus I think where it is located in the world Israel has every right to be on guard and suspicious.

Your last comment is HIGHlarious.

Israel has every RIGHT to be on guard and suspicious....

Well, I suppose that since Israel invaded a land that is not theirs while committing mass genocide against a people that are unarmed and fight with rocks...
Along with having an unimaginable nuclear arsenal that they continually LIE about having.

Then I suppose that Israel would be STUPID not to think that they have a target on their back.

The disinformation/misinformation that is put out concerning the state of Israel is mind boggling.

The amount of disinformation that we are exposed to, daily, concerning that illegally occupied territory, is only rivaled by the amount of disinformation that we are exposed to concerning OUR OWN country.
And at least we can vocalize our dissent. We can criticize our corrupt government openly; however, if one criticizes Israel, a country, then we are branded an "anti-semite".

Look at the reality of what is happening in the Middle East before trying to smear Iran's completely peaceful nuclear ambitions.
Besides, Israel already has a ton of surplus nuclear warheads. The Iranians are not stupid.
No one wants mutually assured destruction, and that is exactly what would happen.

Israel is a terrorist, rogue state.

The only reason that we do not hear about this international sentiment is because of what JUST happened in the UN.
The US has veto power over all legislation, and they vetoed the current UN condemnation of the Israeli settlements.
Illegal settlements on occupied land.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Either put down the weapons and solve the issues or blow yourselves up, whatever they decide hurry up and do it and stop all this pandering Bull#. I’m so tired of hearing about these schoolyard tantrums, were all humans and if we can't get along then none of us deserve to live and share this planet, my only hope is 2012 will knock the stupid off this planet, but I know that won’t happen because everything that is screwed up here is because of either religion or wealth.

Nothing to see here , same pile of crap, different day!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

You're a closed minded, hate infested fool. Open your eyes, and stop spouting your violence.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Now let's just see where this leads the world, I can't believe Isreal will just sit back and allow Iranian ships to be sitting off their shores.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I hope this won't be the spark we are all expecting - Israel will feel forced to do something! This is a frightening senario.

I hope they park ten feet outside of Israel's territorial waters, and start blaring Rick Astley through the ship's speakers.

That's right.

Ah, ya right. As soon as Iran attempts to "rickroll" Israel, I hope Israel uses their America built and supplied nukes to blast Iran and it's fledgling nuclear program back to the stone ages. Then we'll see who "rickrolls" who.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The elites are playing a big game of chess here.I believe this is the start of somthing very big. Simply part of the plan guys.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

If anything, Israel will use this as an excuse to let the missiles fly because they are crapping their pants. The current overthrow of corporate owned regimes in the Middle East will highly threaten Israel's security in an area where they already are not welcome. If you believe anything about the Three World War scenario mapped out in 1800 Illuminati texts, then you know where it is going. Israel is merely the trigger to start a massive conflict. With 2 million people chanting to march in Jerusalem in Egypt, and other governments poised to be toppled in the next week or two, I'd be pretty scared to be in Israel at the moment too.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If Iran wanted to park some boats in International Waters off the coast of Israel, they could have done at any time if they wanted to.

Just because Egypt didn't let them go through the Suez, what's stopping them sail around Africa and taking the long way round?

Ok, it will take longer and use a sh*t load of more fuel.

Not that I am supporting these Muslim Muppets in Iran by the way. Israel can push a couple of buttons and remove Iran from existance if they really wanted to!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nothing would make me smile more than to see all the Arab nations get together and say enough is enough and turn Zionist Israel into a parking lot

The Iranian warships have as much right as any other nation to traverse international waters. Really who gives a flying ---k what Israel thinks.Besides, they made their own bed, let them lay in it alone. I could care less what happens to the despicable Zionists

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Now let's just see where this leads the world, I can't believe Isreal will just sit back and allow Iranian ships to be sitting off their shores.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I hope this won't be the spark we are all expecting - Israel will feel forced to do something! This is a frightening senario.

I hope they park ten feet outside of Israel's territorial waters, and start blaring Rick Astley through the ship's speakers.

That's right.

Hell I'd shoot a man dead if he blared Rick Astly at me at a inner City crossing..!!

I can only imagine what the Israelies might do if the Iranians Rickrolled em'...lol

Quite right though, the Iranians have as much right to international waters as anyone else.

Who the hell do the Israelies think they are telling one country they aren't allowed to travel international waters..!!

The whole world should blacklist Israel, but we know they won't. The US is Israel's biggest brown nose and will bend over for them any time they are asked to "present"....lol
edit on 2/20/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I like how everybody speaks about the participants of war as nations. The US is not attacking Afghanistan right now. Individual humans with individual guns are attacking other individuals residing in the location Afghanistan. Every war starts with individuals as every person attending believes it's in their best interest to murder someone else. There's got to be some way to convince others that peace, love and understanding can conquer hate. It really does make me a bit sad that there's no place for peace, even here. Everybody is choosing sides. It looks like they're all confused because in reality there's only one side because we 're all human. Collectively our populace is an entity that can achieve some great things but when we want to harm one another we're only hurting ourselves. I'm sorry that the people of Israel, and most of the world are so confused. I'm sorry that everybody wants to pick sides.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

THAT'S the problem...
they both have "BUTTONS" to push...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Israel really won't be happy when masses are starting to chant

للقدس رايحين شهداء بالملايين -هتاف من ميدان التحرير

We are heading to Jerusalem - the cheers of millions of martyrs from the field of liberation

or that is what some people think they are saying (they could also be saying "isqat al-nizam" which means "bring down the regime")
edit on 20-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Iran is just testing the waters, and trying to set a precedent, that it can send ships through if it wants to.

One frigate is nothing to be worried about, unless Israel or Iran does something foolish, then all heck could break loose.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

say what?!
the world just gone "cucu"...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join