It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Seekeye2

Who cares about the Palestinians, they are illegal occupiers. Don't care what anyone on ATS thinks or if they they want to argue the point! Won't listen! If Iran gets in their face they deserve all the hell thrust upon them by the mighty Israel.
Long Live Israel and all her allies! If the Iranians do start something (Which I don't think they will they are cowards) I hope Israel nukes them. At least that will get them off their backs! Iranians are all talk anyway. Much like the cowardly North Koreans.

You make reference to the Muslims organising themselves? Never gonna happen! All Sunni, Shiite, Persian, Arab differences lol lol at your suggestion. Not only that there are Arab Allies! lol lol lol!
edit on 19-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure whether you are trolling to get a bite, or if you actually believe this. Either way,it is poor form wishing death upon innocent people (oh, it's collateral damage,so that's o.k.).

Unfortunately you're reinforcing the negative stereotype of intolerant Aussies (and bad sports: remember the underarm incident? Probably not, you sound like a kid.)

Apologies to those fair-minded Aussies whom I have had the pleasure to banter with.

edit on 19-2-2011 by aorAki because: spacebar

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by discostu123
This is a serious topic, that demands attention and grown up debate..instead, its littered with stupid comments which trivialize this subject.

The OP has taken the trouble to bring the matter to our attention, either grow up and contribute like an adult or stay away.

much love
Stu

edit..sorry, that rant wasn't directed at everybody

edit on 19-2-2011 by discostu123 because: (no reason given)

I've never heard such childish debate - thanks for pointing that out. We can all naturally feel patriotic but ignorance of the facts and geography of the situation is all that was coming across so it's good to see it getting back on track with a more civilized argument/debate.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

The US? - Obama allready showed to the world he doesn't like Israel so don't count on them.

You bet your bottom dollar they will do anything for Israel.

Oh please grow up. Israel is the main reason why there is so much instability in the area.

I really wish they would just go away - fall off our planet. Their arrogance, and "poor-little-me" attitude has to stop. Their self-pity is rediculous and old.

Good show Iran! Ratchet up the presssure to see if Israel cracks and throws the 1st punch.

If they do, then nobody, including the US will support Israel. As it is they have very few realistic allies. US was one, it may not be now that Obama is in. I fully support that the US should distance itself from the real illegal occupiers.

-E2

Unfortunately the US is unable to distance itself from Israel because of the Rothchild Empire who own the FED and 80% of Isreal (who's motto is: "Give me control of a County's Money and I care not what their Politics are" there is no getting out of this sinario - if Isreal does make the first move the US will be there with them on all fronts. Obama is simply another Piece on the Chess Board and with US just vetoing the condemnation of Israels treatment of Palastine against all other Nations I'm afraid clearly shows she will back Israel to the hilt! If the Arab world ever does kick off big time Isreal will be a foothold in the region and US knows it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

If a war like this does happen we will all be on the loosing side!!!! WW3, and you know it. Iran has their ships in this general area all the time, when I was deployed they where flying their Battle Flag on a Warship, which the American government probably sold them.(2002)

The Media needs to tone it down, they are the biggest instigator of war other than religion.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonkrice

The Media needs to tone it down, they are the biggest instigator of war other than religion.

Would have to agree with that. In regards to some of the minor spats the differences are not as great as they appear. But I just feel this one is Iran seizing on an opportunity to menace and intimidate under the guise of exercises. I would not like it if my enemy was cruising up and down my street and eyeballing me. I would react too! Iran at it's finest!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If it leads anywhere it is of no surprise to anyone here I am sure...

Israel has been the fuse to the Middle East powder keg for ages now and is ripe for ignition.

We have all been waiting and waiting for the final straw to break the middle eastern camels back, I thought it was going to happen when Hez was launching rockets into Israel from Lebanon...but alas that fizzled. Still it is a matter of time though the sanctions, and blockades, and expansion of settlements is only going to stop when that straw breaks the camels back.

Also I absolutely love when the Pro Israel junkies come on here and give validation to the stereotypes against them lol...

narcissistic
paranoid
warmongering
etc

not all Jews are like this there is the exception to every rule...but I don't see many of them posting rational and unbiased opinions/views on these topics...most all I have seen have been self serving and radical.

I would love to hear a Rick Astley Hebrew version...would be awesome...lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Two interesting titbits from the link;

Iran's request was an early diplomatic test for Egypt's interim military government, which has close ties to the United States and has been ruling since February 11 when President Hosni Mubarak stepped down in the face of a popular revolt.

Egypt's official MENA news agency, however, quoted Ahmed al-Manakhly, a senior Suez Canal official, as denying that the waterway's management had received any requests by Iranian warships to transit the canal.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is what they want. It's been a while since a few bombs went off lately, Egypt just nods and says "Yes Mr Obama," and Iran is like, "I'm sure glad those US okes gave us these engines, otherwise these boats would never have gotten this far."

Allot of Sh!ft happening these days...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

i think this is a familiar sentence.

oh i know that what was the ignition of this thought. 9/11 yes. when every thing was going cool and then that mess happened. and the good and with best intention man came out and said :

I know who did this.we will go and give him a good lesson he will never forget. then they attacked Afghanistan and bombard the cities but they didn' (want to) catch anyone.and after that Iraq was in process.

the term "terrorist" is made and developed by the government and used so much that every one thought that this really exist

they made this to say to people :

look! they are terrorist they have bad intentions.

we have a god given mission to invade their countries

we should kill them. this is good for them.

unawareness always exist (in every where, in every religion )

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Diversion of the upcoming pole shift from ELEnin comet. (ELE=Extinction Level Event). Betegeleuse star going supernova coincidentally THIS year out of 100's of years it could, where it'll act as a 'SECOND SUN', hence Niburu no longer being able to be covered by chemtrails and will be shining its light bright. NASA shut off it's telescope today as the imminent pole shift comes ever so closer in March. They don't want to alert the world populace, hence the many war games going on around the world, all the conspiracies. It's to distract EVERYONE from the conspiracy theorists to steel mill workers by ways of fear of an NWO, war, joys of the latest technology etc. It's already here between Mars and Jupiter, and NASA even FOUND a planet Tyche in the Oort cloud, subconscious disclosure. Yes there'll be a World War III but that's not what's needing focus on right now. The sun's binary star is the thing to focus on! It's what the bible was referring to and all those ancient texts. While it's not to be feared, Mother Earth needs help during the process. Our help.

Back to the daily life of we having a awesome life with our newest Ipads and possible fears of a clash between two countries.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

nothing major is happening in iran.there is no such things as you mentioned. i suggest you to use the right words.

no one has been slaughtered . please relax.

the majority of people are not doing anything and they don't protest . and sometime when they know its right they will protest this foolish movement. they think that america would be a nice step father for the country.they are most foolish and naive.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

I don't bet , history says it all!
and I'm not gonna waiste my time with you!
sionist occupied palestine illegaly , you know it , I know it but no one dares to say it out loud!

the real jews are beeing marginalized !
by the way : israel is never "happy" , hypocrite sionists !
their end is very close!

Keep living in fantasy land. Explain how all those extremely ancient Jewish and Christian holy sites got in Israel if it was owned and occupied by Arabs? The old Jewish temples outnumber any Arab sites drastically let alone there is not one Islamic Arab temple in Israel that dates past 600AD and the only one that is that old is the dome of the rock and the Arabs built that when the Islamics overran Jerusalem and either killed or made the Jews slaves. Israel took back their rightful land given to them by God himself so do us all a favor and stop listening to the cry baby Arabs when they have all the land they need and a whole lot more.

Ask yourself why Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon does not take back their citizens?

The sacred rock over which the Dome of the Rock is built was considered holy before the arrival of Islam. Jews believed, and still believe, the rock to be the very place where Abraham prepared to sacrifice Isaac (an event which Muslims place in Mecca). In addition, the Dome of the Rock (or the adjacent Dome of the Chain) is believed by many to stand directly over the site of the Holy of Holies of both Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple.

The Dome of the Rock was built by the Umayyad caliph Abd al-Malik from 688 to 691 AD. It was not intended to be a mosque, but a shrine for pilgrims. According to tradition, the Dome of the Rock was built to commemorate Muhammad's ascension into heaven after his night journey to Jerusalem (Qur'an 17). But there seems to have been more to it than this, since the Dome of the Ascension was later built nearby.

www.sacred-destinations.com...

any questions?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Are you flippin serious you mind throwing some proof on your rant about niburu and the second sun. Your statement seems a little advanced to us common folk. Are you a psychic or a interdimensional time traveler how do you know these things. What does that have to do with Iran and Israel going to the royal rumble. I personally think that Israel should just leave the muslims are not going to back down God cares more about people'slives than a piece of dirt so if they want to start a holy war which the elites want because it is good for business then they are stupid. Yes the muslims should back off and we all have peace but Isreal is arrogant because its the holy land. Unless there is a renewable energy source and someone is going to free the slaves it is just a piece of dirt.

So please make the connection of niburu. What is it annanuki or the ET gods the old men of renown the illuminati what does it have to do with Israel.
edit on 19-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

You're clearly advocating a certain standpoint, and that's fine, but you want to tell me the Iranian security forces aren't beating down protesters? No protesters were shot? Putting opposition leaders in house arrest? The protests that went on a while ago about the elections for presidency? No violence there?

If this were Israel hurting protesters people would be all over the "evil Zionist protester killing tyrannical regime", but when it happens in Iran in front of our eyes people just look away...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yep I think these ships will be sank for fear of a dirty or full on nuke being drove to Israeli shores. Then the Gog-Magog war will go full swing. I almost feel sorry for the poor Arabs but I don't for the Russians that will come to take a spoil and get a biblical ass whooping from Israel for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonkrice

If a war like this does happen we will all be on the loosing side!!!! WW3, and you know it. Iran has their ships in this general area all the time, when I was deployed they where flying their Battle Flag on a Warship, which the American government probably sold them.(2002)

I agree with you that the MSN needs to calm it down. In my opinion, they are adding fuel to the fire. The other night I watched Ed Schultz at the WI protests actually protesting with the protesters. There is nothing that these guys won't do for ratings, but what irritates me the most is the way they interject their own personal opinions. I don't want to hear their opinions. I just want facts. Something you will not get if you rely on them as a reliable news source.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join