It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Maluhia, here our resource bibliography, sorry its not updated from pgs 226 to current was waiting to get to 250. But here it is. Anything you can add would be greatly appreciated. If you provide maps be sure to get an outside link to it so I can list it in the bibs. There are lots of categorized topics we have been covering in the course of our discussions. This will help cause reading the whole blooming thread will be daunting to say the least. We do try to stay topic related, but we have become family so when things look a bit non related, in some form we/it still are connected.
www.geology.ar.gov... is just one of several seismos that are monitored.
www.intellicast.com... if you use the drop down in the overlays block its real handy.

In the bibliography you will find lots of information explaining the fracking process. The documentary movie Gasland is highly informative! In the pages just after 225 or just before these you can find the Dateline links to see Susan and the national coverage. www.facebook.com... is the Facebook page we have also been at participating.
Hope you find this helpful. And we welcome your discussion, come on along, it's been a long and harried ride, but we are not done by any means...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Thanks so much for the info. I've seen some of it as I've been lurking here for a while - I guess I just didn't realize how widespread this practice is.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
On March 18, 1925, a one mile wide F5 tornado started in Missouri and travelled northeast for over 200 miles.
Almost 700 people died.

May 7, 1840, a one mile wide F5 tornado in Mississippi killed many people.

The biggest outbreak of tornadoes occured on April 3, 1974. 148 tornadoes were recorded. There six F5s and 24 F4s.

The year with the most tornadoes was 2003.

So what does this mean? Sure, the recent tornadoes were caused by HAARP, but what caused the earlier tornadoes. HAARP really only became fully operational in 2007. So, that means the military already had an earlier version in operation. I know!! We can't see the old version of HAARP because we can't see the forest for the trees. We are thinking on too small a scale. They already had a big weather making machine pre-2007.

What do you need to create such a weapon? Lots of antenna towers. That means the army was using all the television and radio antenna in an integrated system. I wonder if the ham operators were in on the scheme. They were using the entire country as the weapon. And you thought the FCC was just on the look out for boobs and swear words. No. They were the central command unit that could coordinate all the stations.

And think about it. Those emergency broadcast tests weren't so innocent and innocuous. That loud buzzing noise was the old HAARP being used. This is why the need a smaller more concentrated version. They could only use the weapon in off peak hours. The public would be outraged if they interrupted the Superbowl to start a cyclone off of Taiwan. And when you're talking about weather, you have to have your timing right because you need a very specific mix of elements to get the desired result. This meant delays in operations because you had a limited time window. So it makes perfect sense to have a micro version of the weapon way out in Alaska that won't interfere with primetime scheduling on the networks.

Ok. That all makes sense. But what about the tornadoes pre-1900? There weren't many towers way back then. Marconi was just toying with the radio idea around 1890-1900. There must have been an earlier technology that would cause disasters. But what?

Well, the only technology that could have produced earthquakes, volcanoes and tornadoes, would have been things that only the Atlantians would have built. And they got the knowledge from the aliens. So it's the aliens that were coordinating with the illuminati, and the Atlantian's underwater city.

And if this is all created so that corportations can profit from the rebuilding, then the Atlantians are the contractors. Which means Dick Cheny is an Altanitan, and Haliburton was created and is supported by the aliens.
Evil lizard aliens.

I knew Haliburtion was a proxy vechile for the evil deeds of the devil.
Same as Enron. It was a Trojan Horse.

It all makes sense now.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

It's easy to make the mistake of trying to attribute things to *only* one cause, when often there are many.

There were earthquakes before em type/nuclear weapons and fracking, but now some may be caused by these.

There was rain and hail and flash floods and storms before cloud seeding and weather modification, but now some weather may be modified to produce these things.

People previously died from diseases before bioweapons labs, but now some diseases are being produced by man.

How do we know, what is nature, what is nurture? Obviously it's not easy.

But often there are signs that can lead one who studies to see the hand of man apart from the hand of nature.

Clandestine projects using stealth weapons cloaked in plausible deniability have become the tools of choice for social engineering.

Nature is very powerful and produces here own catastrophes but now 'nature' has a new twist and 'god' has a new little helper.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I may be the most opened mined person in the world. I'll entertain any idea. When I was a child, my biggest obsessions were monsters, myths and ufos. I would have given anything to see bigfoot or an alien saucer. I've investigated every religion, every philosophy and every historically story I could find. After a long internal debate, I had to face the fact there is no conclusive proof for anything other than the physical world in which I live.

I have adopted science as my philosophy. And that's not to say I trust all the scientist. I don't trust the corportations or the government either. I trust that the truth is usually in the middle and there are logical explainations for everything. There is conspiracy. But it's right there in the open.

You said to watch the weather maps and look for modification and the truth will become self-evident. This is meaningless. I have been watching the weather for years and there's no way to determine whether or not someone has manipulated the weather.

I'm sure HAARP is a weapon. Absolutely sure of it. Because I have studied warfare and understand the military mindset. But this has everything to do with communications and stealth. Old tactics.

During the Second World War, Germany was sending buzz bombs onto England. The population was terrified. This futuristic weapon was more pyscologically affective than in a military sense. It wasn't until you could put a nuclear warhead in the missile did they become a major weapon. And even then, it was too powerful and you couldn't control the enemies weapons so you assured yourself destruction as well. Weapons have limits and can be impractical to use. Even if you could dream up such weapons like an earthquake machine. They are not easy to control or test. Chemicals weapons were thought to be a great idea. But then you have to be sure the wind won't change.

There is a conspiracy. There are weapons of war being used today. But it's all so obvious. The USA is using it's boots on the ground to occupy countries in order to secure oil. A main stragedy during the last many great wars has been to take away the other guy's oil access. Japan. What were they fighting for? Oil. They had none of there own and need to acquire territory and get resources. They had little of their own.

It's colonialism. Imperialism. It's all simple and they don't need weather weapons. Or all the other specualtive theories. Brainwashing? Hell, they don't need planes or gases, or micro-waves. They have the television networks and the press. They don't want to destroy and rebuild. They want to monopolize and farm us. They don't want to kill us off. They need us to keep consuming so they can add to their reserves to ensure their families grow thier wealth.

I swear the CIA comes up with most of the speculation. It's disinformation and it allows real criticism to put thrust to the fringes. I guess that's way I am so critical. It's distracting us from the real problems and the real villians.

Donald Trump illustrated the real problem when asked what he would do about he middle east and the affects on fuel prices. He said I would go invade and take over the oil fields. That is the US energy policy. Heck, I got to give him credit. He is the first person to actual come out and say this is the true American Way.

At the center of every political move, and every policy, is one unifying element. Oil.

Oil. Oil. Oil.

You all liking the price at the pumps? I don't care. I rejected oil a long time ago and don't have a car anymore.
We don't need anything else to enslave us. We already are slaves to energy. Like hamsters in a cage on a wheel, we run the rat race just so we can consume and pay for energy.

You want to be free?
Step back from the machine.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Two things you said really hit home:
Slow Motion Disaster
My husband and I talk about this a lot. With the advent of 24/7 media, any disaster takes centerstage for a while. Then it vanishes from the public eye. If a disaster occurs in slow motion, over a long time, the public won't see it the same way as if it was an immediate thing. If I was an energy company and I did not want people to see my mistakes, I would make sure my mistakes unfolded over months or years. I think there will be more and more slow motion disasters as one disaster triggers another.

No One Cause:
Man has altered his landscape substantially here in the US. Forests and flood plains that absorbed water are gone. Parking lots, malls, and vast fields take their place. West of my house is a levee. The levee was built to put in the world's biggest strip mall in the former flood plain. Seriously. Google Chesterfield Missouri.
So we stress the ground, we remove the roots, trees, and low spots. Where does the rain go? How is it absorbed? And how does this destabilize the earth so a tremor can cause damage?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
New Madrid Area levee system about to be blown up??

Levees

The U.S. Appeals Court in St. Louis on Saturday denied a request by Missouri's attorney general for an injunction to prevent the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from opening up an emergency floodway to ease near-record flooding on the Mississippi River. On Friday, a U.S. district court had rejected the state's motion for a temporary restraining order against the move, which would send a quarter of the Mississippi's flow coursing over 130,000 acres of prime farmland and homes of some 200 people. Major Gen. Michael Walsh, president of the Mississippi River Commission and a top officer with the Corps, has said he can't be sure whether he will activate the floodway to reduce pressure on levees and protect surrounding towns amid expected record flooding at the confluence of the Mississippi and Ohio rivers. Earlier this week, he ordered the Corps to bring barges with explosives and other materials to the area from Memphis, Tenn. On Saturday, Gen. Walsh ordered the barges to be moved from Hickman, Ky., to Wickliffe, Ky., where they will be directly across from Birds Point, Mo. If the general decides to go ahead with the plan, the Corps will set explosives to blow a two-mile-wide hole in the levee at the top of the floodway, which measures 35 miles long and up to 12 miles wide.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This new thread from Vitchilo caught my eye

So much water in the Mississippi... tributaries water flow going BACKWARDS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
it's already gettin bad in memphis.

Put-Put golf literally underwater

Whats the deal with them bout to blow up the levee systems???

edit on 30-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I been posting about this all day!! This is getting more serious than expected.

And the Army Corps of engineer is bout to blow up the levee systems along the Mississippi

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Blowing up the levee on the Madrid sounds insane -
is there nothing else they can do? Highly concerned
as to what this may do as far as earthquakes are
concerned.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
FLOOD WARNING:

All Shelby County residents should take flood precautions NOW and be prepared to leave homes and businesses.

www.wmctv.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Blowing up the levee on the Madrid sounds insane -
is there nothing else they can do? Highly concerned
as to what this may do as far as earthquakes are
concerned.

Yep, there are others thinking the same thing:

--.>But the part of the weather story which has been somewhat glossed over by the MSM is the decision by a federal judge on Friday to allow the US Army Corps of engineers to blow a levee on the Mississippi in order to try and alleviate flooding in the southern Illinois city of Cairo. (KAY-row if you're ever up there, not KIE-row, which is in Egypt.)

All of which has gotten the attention of the various alternative/to/conspiracy types because this would flood 130,000 acres of farmland.

The thinking goes that not only was the judge in this case (Steven Limbaugh, Jr.) a cousin of a prominent radio person, but the area is smack-dab in the midst of the New Madrid Seismic Zone as you can see in this USGS map:

Let's run some numbers, shall we?
An acre is 43,560 square feet.

And let's estimate that the average depth of the planned flooding will only be three feet, which means each flooded acre will contain 130,680 cubic feet of water. A cubic foot of water weighs 62.427 pounds, so the additional surface load might average, let's call it 8.1 million pounds.

Which we multiply times 130,000 acres to get 1,053.000.000,000 pounds of water being placed over New Madrid. And as quickly as gravity can move the water.

About the only thing missing would be a high pressure area, to further accentuate the impact. Oh, the barometer in Cairo, IL this morning was 29.91 and rising so kinda keep an ear open on when the levee is blown - a decision on timing (if at all) will be made by the Army Corps this weekend.

urbansurvival.com...

edit on 30-4-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

They are also preparing in Louisiana with sandbags to protect against sand boils.

www.wafb.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just when I thought the weather was improving -
seems Mother Nature has a different idea. I have
been thru a couple of pretty bad floods - be ready to
leave, don't stay and risk your lives.

Was wondering if any tremors have been felt lately?

Stay safe!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Yes have felt a couple of them. Been too busy to slow down and pay much attention though. I told hubby a little bit ago we need to be ready to go it could be getting real close to time.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I had barely thought about the weight of the water on the fault - thanks
for the figures. Wow, and then in addition use explosives - omg I
hope not. Will definitely be keeping tabs here for updates.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OK for those that follow harp. Take a look at the readings on there now.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Robin by your replies I see that you appear very aware and quite astute.

All I would add is that as you likely know there are overt programs and covert programs.

I simply think based upon what I can gather that weather manipulation is occuring on a much larger scale than many might imagine, and in particular I believe cloud seeding for rain is ocurring above much of the midwest which is already saturated, and rain is being directed toward areas that in no way need it (and diverted away from areas in Texas, New Mexico etc. that do need it.)

Why this would be is open to anybody's best guess, but I have my own suspicions.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Local news calling this a 'Historic Flood' in the making

www.myfoxmemphis.com...

CNN update

www.cnn.com...

Pic of the MS river earlier today, downtown memphis

i.imgur.com...

Olive Branch MS
i.imgur.com...

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join