It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ur44lois

Susan, I posted this the other day, it was just uploaded to youtube the other day. They are opening all the flood gates, which they should be open unless all the bad weather yesterday stopped them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Bonnet Carre Spillway likely to open, State Of Emergency declared. Family and close friends down there. They are worried.

www.wwltv.com... medium=facebook

edit on 28-4-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have a concern and maybe it is farfetched but here goes... they are wanting to use explosives to destroy and levee to southeast Missouri (bird point levee) I think, to save the town of Cairo Ill. Could this trigger a quake. Either the explosives or the sudden displacement of all of that water??? I am only about 18 miles from Cairo...Attorney general has gotten an order to stop it for now... google bird point levee and take a look at how it runs!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

I just can't get over this nightmare, I was worried about me and my family in Mississippi were going through hell. It was like a giant hurricane just hit the whole south, and wonder if TPTB thought well they are expecting an earthquake, so we will have to think of something else. Or now we will have an earthquake and it will be because of all the rain. I use to think all this stuff about HAARP was crazy, but I do know they have Scalar Weapons and can do it. On the IRIS Map, the entire Pacific Rim is covered in Huge Earthquakes except the United States.

I don't think anyone has posted this, and I am really not trying to make light of all the suffering that has happened this week. But never in the History of this country has that kind of storm and tornadoes ever happened before. This video was posted on Youtube 3 years ago. Natural [NOT] Disasters kill a lot of people and who are you going to blame God. Here is some the facts, but a lot to read but, not some crank info. The United States has said that we do not have Scalar Weapons but Israel has them. I don't know if they are just Shifting the blame or not. We probably gave them the technology.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 4/28/2011 by coolottie because: forgot video

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Wow, that is pretty drastic, but that's what they did in New Orleans and flood the poor section of the city to save the French Quarter.

This is very interesting that someone even thought to upload it on Youtube. These are images of some very strange looking clouds seen from the space shuttle rocket yesterday. Just very strange but I don't know where on earth this was taken. Fake Clouds, leftovers from Wednesday's Hell? Very Strange.

No UFOs just very weird clouds.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Found these links

politicmo.com...

www.scribd.com...

www.kfvs12.com...

www.semissourian.com...

www.semissourian.com...

And another one

www.semissourian.com...
edit on 29-4-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I don't think haarp itself causes quakes but we do know that quakes can be man made. When you look at the storm clouds that are off the coast with www.intellicast.com... some look similar to what went through causing all the destruction and tornado's, but that guy is in Russia and it does not say where he was getting that video from.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
6 planets are now aligned and you can see them at dawn. What kind of tidal pull do you think this may play on quakes?

www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My beloved ones, worry not about that which you cannot control, and fear not: for he that incites fear lives by fear; and fear is the power of death, and ignorance is the power of fear. The souls that transitioned are at peace with their creator; and he that lost something gained something greater. You are alive: live in the moment, love for the future: in looking to desasters you are missing out on the experience of the dance, without which you cannot appreciate the glory at the end.

Learn about the dance: go to waterofshiloh.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

You can't live in fear, but you can be prepared to accept things head on if needed and help where you are able or needed. Life is beautiful and with all the tragedy that has happened recently and still more may come, you have to find a balance.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In the words of a great man, Al Neuman,

"What- me worry?"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hey Susan one of my nurse friends saw you on Nightline and DVR'ed it. She was all excited telling me about this woman named Susan. I said yeah I know her. I think you got her attention about the fracking and the quakes. One at a time they will see.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ur44lois

I hope it sheds some light on it for many. I think if the whole truth were known by the public it would completely end and alternative energy sources would put found and put into play. I never expected to be on a national news network about anything like this in my life and really I would not have been at all, but I found Robin's thread here and started reading, learning and putting the pieces together and looking at all the information and it just happened. Puterman told me how to show the movement that I was wanting to show everyone. I can't thank them enough for showing the truth and calling attention to what was really going on here. I was looking for answers and found them with this thread and all the people who have contributed to it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The EPA has sent a letter to Chesapake Energy

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I have failed a bazillion times. Most of my experiments and endeavours have been doomed from the start. But I've learned to learn from mistakes. When you learn why you erred, you can make a correction. It's wonderful to know I succeeded in teaching people about the truth. I did my job.

Susan, that helped a lot.

There's a few small quakes popping off. I think we'll be due for a cluster soon.

I hate myself for saying this, the kids shouldn't take cover under a desk. If the schools were built to higher standards, I've never dare to question the duck and cover approach. I just can't forget the schools in China.
Forgive me.

There is a simple reason why I understand volcanoes and earthquakes. I am a gardener. And I'm not really that big on the veggies and the flowers. I can grow them. I was a farmer and a cowboy for a few years. My plants are usually lush and I get ample produce. But it's not the end result. I don't care what the plant is, I just want to watch it grow and change. And my favorite part isn't the plants, it's the soil. I'm not joking. I love gross, rotting plant material. I love making compost.

I understand geology because I know my dirt, and my water. Don't forget the gas/air. Today I was digging and it was clear to me that you need to make your soil alive. If you understand the science of it, you can make it into a complete organism. I loved knowing my worms would be feasting on the molds and other nutrients that would be growing on the dead brown plant material I was working into the ground.

When I turned the soil it doubles in volume. Because I filled her up with air. Today when I looked at it I could imagine the soil in the Mississppi region is filled up too. I am mentally ill. And am not ashamed to have schizoaffective disorder. I'm up front about it because I want people to think about the stigma. I'm not happy I have an affliction. Hell, even the doctors don't know what I got. They've thrown a bazillion diagnoses my way. I know what's the cause. It's all very scientfic. In fact, there's been many times it's been a nightmare, and it is what has lead to my bazillion failures. But there is one benefit. I don't look at the world in the same way as everyone else. My thinking is clearly my own. Because I am unique. This also means that I am obsessive.

I am obsessive digger. My grandfather also was a digger. He used to make canals and ponds because he sold bait fish. He also employed the whole family to pick dew-worms. I am obsessed with digging and dirt. To understand our world, you need to start in the muck and mud. Then work your way up. The entire Mississippi region is changing shape. Not just from erosion or sediment deposits. The whole thing is morphing. Swelling and pulsing. This will invevidably change loads. Meaning this will change everything and this will put stress on faultlines. It has to. I can't see how it wouldn't.

I mean, you've all witnessed or read about the weather this spring. It nearly killed my good friend Susan. All that water is on the move and we can't forget that the system was already filling up with the spring thaw meltwaters. Every weather man is stunned by the scale of the disasters. I still can't get that tornado image from Alabama out of my head. It's terribly sad. But it's not the whole equation. Not to be insenstive. The flooding will cause lots of problems. It's just they sometimes are slow motion disasters and that doesn't have the same immediate reaction. There is obviously concern over the flooding and a contravesy over blowing up the levee. I haven't wanted to guauge the situation too closely. I get obsessed. But I am curious about the GPS ground monitors to see if there's been much change. And is the flooding stage still building, or has it levelled off.

Shut up robin already.
ok

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Another bit of drilling that has been halted for causing earthquakes..
www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk...

Cate Street Capital, a developer of green technology companies, has withdrawn its proposal to build a wastewater treatment facility at the Wyoming Valley Sanitary Authority grounds in Hanover Township.

Read more: citizensvoice.com...

citizensvoice.com...

4 Barges Break Free, Hit Bridge Near Neville Island one was carrying fracking fluid.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I have a watchful eye on the horizon.
I'm ready to take action Robin but praying we don't have to.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
My brothers hometown in alexandria minnesota gets hit by earthquake. Minnesota like almost never gets hit by earthquakes, whats going on here. Is this part of the earthquake swarms happening? Crazy, because this is not normal. We are having so many of them lately. All kinds of freaky stuff going on here. WTF.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I just can't get over this nightmare, I was worried about me and my family in Mississippi were going through hell. It was like a giant hurricane just hit the whole south, and wonder if TPTB thought well they are expecting an earthquake, so we will have to think of something else. Or now we will have an earthquake and it will be because of all the rain. I use to think all this stuff about HAARP was crazy, but I do know they have Scalar Weapons and can do it. On the IRIS Map, the entire Pacific Rim is covered in Huge Earthquakes except the United States.

I don't think anyone has posted this, and I am really not trying to make light of all the suffering that has happened this week. But never in the History of this country has that kind of storm and tornadoes ever happened before. This video was posted on Youtube 3 years ago. Natural [NOT] Disasters kill a lot of people and who are you going to blame God. Here is some the facts, but a lot to read but, not some crank info. The United States has said that we do not have Scalar Weapons but Israel has them. I don't know if they are just Shifting the blame or not. We probably gave them the technology.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 4/28/2011 by coolottie because: forgot video

Just my opinion but I might add:

"Disaster capitalsim" is quite real, so called 'HAARP" is no the only game in town, creating disaters for profit and social engineeering, will become more of a mainstay as time goes by.

Sure nature performs her own disasters, but so now does man's 'nurture', the trick will be to decide which is which

I mentioned in an earlier post here to start viewing the weather satellite maps, and looking for signs of weather modification. IMO it's real and self evident if one takes the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Forgive me if I'm a little late to the party - I found this thread because I have (as many of you do) a fascination with earthquakes. The potential for an earthquake in the middle of the US intrigued me as I had little knowledge of the New Madrid Fault.

OK - long story short - the hydro-fracking was completely new to me. Never even heard of it - and I think that's probably common, and unfortunate, with urbanites. But, the more I read and researched, the whole process is mind boggling and beyond disturbing.

I found this today - seems like fracking is a real big problem in Texas as well. It's a very descriptive and comprehensive report on the unbelievably detrimental effects of this process.

Flowback

You may have already seen it, but it looks like a good tool in the fight. Seems like individual states have their own grass roots efforts and I'm wondering if more could be done to coordinate those. The word needs to get out and I am not kidding when I tell you - so many people have no idea.

I'm thinking it might be helpful if - Robin or Susan or any of you other regular participants - started a new thread that just addresses fracking. That might help get the word out better to people like me who know (or knew) nothing about it because it's not in our backyards - although the effects of it will be soon enough.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join