It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
That's... strange ._.
In case of being a commet, or whatever astral rocky body it was, shouldn't have been attracted by Jupiter or Saturn?
And, if somehow managed to get in our atmosphere, why wasn't it falling in a straight line? Had nice trails, too

Unless there was some really strong wind and the object was some sort of light metal thingy... blah, I don't know

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
ok , let's see...

it's probably a falling angel...
falls slowly, less mass to fall i think...
OR :
A probe from the "cloaked" NIBIRU...
ah f..k it all together...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Havnt read through the thread but i'd like to know what that was????

Defo no plane or meteor.... was falling too slow...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
I'll say it again and see if anyone stops to read a post once in a while. The video is more than likely a plane burning either hygroscopic or silver iodide flares which are mounted on its wings. Its cloud seeding.

Please watch this video from about 1:40 mark -

Why would anybody want to make rain in Germany ? Did they not get enough flooding yet ??

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I'm 99% sure that's a plane with contrails, glowing in the sun, that, from your perspective has gone down, but not for the plane.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbenn
I call plane , whether its spraying or not is another matter , the left hand trail is in shadow of the fuselage which makes it look slightly behind the other trails. Just my opinion of course, sorry to all believers lol

Hallelujah ..... Finally somebody has it figured ...

Namaste

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Regardless of what it is, it's abnormal...We don't see stuff like this everyday. You can call it a plane, but lately there has been a lot of strange things coming from the sky. Don't ask me, because I myself can't explain it, "Can You"??? And I want reasonable doubt so do your homework before posting back...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Hi Grindhouzer, unfortunately there is nothing good or new about this technology. At last count, there are now 38 countries and counting involved in large scale weather modification programs. It has been going on for decades but on a smaller scale with limited success in relation to weather although the particles have more than one purpose. When the UN banned weather modification as a weapon in 1977 they left the door open and so the US created a market to continue their research and testing. We now have a global billion dollar industry where private corporations are in the business of changing the weather and if your country/state doesn't have a program then they soon change that.

link   
Whatever it is, it is beautiful !

If it is an Alien invasion, then I would rather them make it look pleasing to the eye, than to come down in some ugly looking thing, then eat us, that would be an insult.

Personally I think it is one of two things, first , as has been said here before, The Hand of God, or secondly, a Dragon. Enjoy the little Beautiful moments whilst you still can, the end of the world will come much too quickly for most of us !

link   
reply to post by planetzog

Verry interesting!DEFFINANTLY not a chem trail!it look like the single object has been split in to at the end, this is vissable by the fire trail seperating into two and the tail of the fire, verry interesting,would like to of seen the impact!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
please check out these

www.google.nl...

cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm almost sure I saw a video on youtube some months back with a bright falling object that looks very similar to this vid OP. Spent all morning looking through ''Bright object in sky'' videos on youtube and couldn't find it again. But for some strange reason I remember the last vid did claim it was some kind of angel.... Probably no help but ill keep browsing.. Would love to know what it is.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well I read up thru page 6 and I can't help my self, its Russia's lost secret satellite

Ops can't find the link for Russia's lost satellite.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 2/13/2011 by dirtydog because: had China and Russia confused

edit on 2/13/2011 by dirtydog because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe a viral vid for "Battle Los Angeles"? or another upcoming movie?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by planetzog

Verry interesting!DEFFINANTLY not a chem trail!it look like the single object has been split in to at the end, this is vissable by the fire trail seperating into two and the tail of the fire, verry interesting,would like to of seen the impact!

Yes I think the impact would have been a sight (as long as there was no deaths).

But this is what baffles me. A large object, whether its a meteor, comet, large plane, satellite or alien spaceship like this will obviously create a large impact area and as far as I'm aware nothing has been reported. Where exactly did this land? Did it intentionally land somewhere as if it were being controlled? It does seem strange.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
To me it looks like a contrail backlit from the sun, with the plane moving away from the observer.

What it reminds me of is the footage of the 'missile' off California recently.

In that case we were told it was a contrail backlit by the sun with plane moving towards the observer.

The thing here is that in this video it is clear to me that it is a contrail whereas the CA one was completely different, had different shape, and different speed.

So this video is important to me because it shows that the CA video was more unlikely to have been a contrail.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
ahhh the transformers have arrived!! haha whatever it is, amazing colors... wouldnt it be cool if it wasnt a cgi or movie propaganda!!!
maybe it really could be something crazy and unexplained. thats what i want it to be.. that or a crippled alien ship

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Very impressive.This is not an airplane.I wonder why there is no other video of this.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Why can't this be just a contrail?

As for the guy on youtube saying it was falling, well, he's wrong.

He obviously doesn't understand perspective.

Have a close look at this picture:

The contrail in this photo is horizontal, as are the power lines and road, yet none appear horizontal.

That's a great analogy. The photo does appear to be something (something falling) when it's not.

My problem is, when can something be what it is?
Is space debris just completely off the table at all times?

I definitely see your and TommyJo etc point. I do. I am not trying to be hard-headed. I just know, we are all experiencing and commenting on something with the same handicap and disadvantages. We're looking at a video, from our computer and reading his comments that he shares.

He said he saw this object falling. Who am I to doubt it with 100% debunkable proof?
I can't. Neither can you guys.
Does this mean he can't be wrong? Certainly he can.
But I apply the same amount of wrong-room for you too.

To say something is definitively one thing (when clearly there's no proof, only prospective) is something I simply can't do. The only thing I am definite about is, death. Short of that, life is very
dubious.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
It's a F-35 getting refueled in mid-air by a Hercules fuel tanker.

It's a F-35 getting refueled in mid-air by a Hercules fuel tanker.

Trust me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a46862fdf1f.jpg[/atsimg]
wn.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join