It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
www.sott.net...

looks very similar to this pic..note that the video of this was sent for analysis and could not be compared to any identified object such as plane blimp or even meteor.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbled
Weird, no idea what that is. It looks like there's actually four different pieces falling, so i don't think that would be a meteorite ? my knowledge here is a little lacking tho... I'd be interested to see if any videos pop up of what happens to it ? As in, did it just go out, hit the ground ? was there a big commotion going on underneath of it ?

That's what I say too however, that can be explained away as four engines leaving four trails.

But I wanted to know, why wasn't it distributing equal length signatures/trails? Why was the left 'engine' leaving a smaller trail?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
www.sott.net...

looks very similar to this pic..note that the video of this was sent for analysis and could not be compared to any identified object such as plane blimp or even meteor.

Ah ha!
Yes, similar but not nearly as long.

That was probably the video/incident I was thinking about that reminded me of this one which I couldn't recall!

Lemme ask CrazyDaisy. CD, was this the one????

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow! Amazing response. Its my film! I'm happy to answer any questions and provide full resolution photos to anyone that wants to play with embossing and so on.

Please also see the end of the film which I have posted now (really not much to see - camera wobbles, doesn't focus, it was getting quite dark) object far away and I stopped to take some more photos before it disappeared.

It is directly south of Berlin, Germany.

Lots of comments and my responses on youtube.

www.youtube.com... the end comes in at about 2mins.

I am a UFO believer but I'm leaning towards the boring explanation that it's just a (fake?) plane... but I'm not sure! It looked FREAKY that's why I filmed it. That view out my window is RIDDLED with planes and contrails and I've never seen one like this before. As soon as I saw it I though WTF?!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

Thanks for joining us!!!

I just stumbled on your video and I was just trying to impress upon what you said in your comment box that you thought or felt it was 'earth bound'.

So, are you re-thinking your position? Which, is FINE!
Do you think it really was a plane leaving a boring (but interesting) contrail?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

Your new video isn't loading. It said an error has occurred.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Seagle
95% Certain that is a plane burning Hygroscopic Flares (or maybe silver iodide flares) that are mounted on its wings. It is a cloud seeding operation in progress.

Some info and pics here -

nawm aircraft

It's THIS right here, is the healthiest approach I can relate and subscribe to!

Seagles isn't say it is DEFINITELY one or the other. He/she holds onto that 5% of uncertainty and that my friends, is how we should go through life and how we should especially, semi-conclude things via the computer.

Thanks Seagle

Except, everything Seagle wrote there is terribly wrong.

But, if you'd rather "relate and subscribe" to an opinion that is based on a severe lack of understanding, and a complete misinterpretation, then go right ahead. The rest of us will just, by now, see the need to :shk: our heads at the ignorance.

I've just finished the marathon task of reading every single page, from start to here....on page #11 now. Almost 50 "flags". Tragic, for it IS a video of a common contrail, lit by pure chance, at just the right angle to be illuminated brilliantly by the Sun.

(Ever seen a large display of CLOUDS, at sunset or sunrise, lit the exact same way??)

The answers given, by the few rational posters were simply ignored. (Root form of the word IGNORANCE, isn't it??)

If I didn't know better, I'd think some people merely start threads in order to collect those "flags".....

Some people's priorites seem a bit askew, here on ATS....since about 2009......

edit on 13 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It worked (probably too many trying to view at once)

I still want to know why the 'trails' weren't symmetric. How does that happen if the engines are experiencing the same chemical composition and temperature at the same time?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I really don't know! There was nothing in media to suggest anything hit the ground - I watched for ages after it disappeared waiting for an impact - which never happened. The thing I find odd is where the 'thumb' of the hand is - why is the smoke / contrail / whatever shorter there than the rest? Is that normal? The setting sun is definitely playing it's part in creating dramatic effect - when filming I was sure it was on fire!

Doubts started arising as soon as I posted on youtube. Lots of contrail advocates...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is a contrail and I'm 100 % sure about it

The exactly same thing was investigated in 2003 in the Czech Republic, thousands of people - including me - saw it.
So there's no conspiracy, no UFO and no meteor. :-)

It was even in the primetime news of the largest Czech TV:

Here's detailed investigation of that event:
UFO investigation group ZARE
Website translated to English (the original is Czech)
They got all the possible details of the sighting (time, azimuth, angle, all sorts of things) and contacted the army and air traffic control - they confirmed that the "burning line" matched the air route of a certain small aircraft flying in the same direction (from Italy to Poland).

You can investigate the links for yourself. :-)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

WHY....oh why can't you just chime in and say hello instead of insulting?
You claim 50 flags is tragic and THAT.....bothers you?
Do my flags take something away from YOU?

The guy who filmed this is on here now.

So chill.

I much rather hear from HIM than you due to your negative know-it-all and rude attitude.
(and you're a pilot? I thought you guys are supposed to have a even and pleasant temperament! That assertion must've happened AFTER you got your license I'm afraid!)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xberg69
I really don't know! There was nothing in media to suggest anything hit the ground - I watched for ages after it disappeared waiting for an impact - which never happened. The thing I find odd is where the 'thumb' of the hand is - why is the smoke / contrail / whatever shorter there than the rest? Is that normal? The setting sun is definitely playing it's part in creating dramatic effect - when filming I was sure it was on fire!

Doubts started arising as soon as I posted on youtube. Lots of contrail advocates...

You have a very healthy attitude.

I am wondering the same thing about the 'thumb' but people seem to be avoiding that question like the plague. I asked that about 4 pages ago and alas, no one is touching it. I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by marcus33cz

You're probably right. But what about the uneven contrail effect? Please answer before WW adds another long winded insulting post that just wastes precious bandwidth.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There`s a few strange ones on this video.
A similar one to yours comes up around 3:07.

Check it out....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Interesting! Especially that it focuses on two different 'exhaust points'.

That seems to be the area of contention right now with this German video.

Thanks for the video m'friend!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

yeah later on the object is really irregular in shape at one point - about 1.26 it just doesnt look plane like, and that seems to create irregular contrails...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Sorry....but, do you really not understand what you're seeing?

Perhaps you are unduly influenced by the less-than-intelligent text added to the video by the original maker...he/she obviously isn't all that clear on the concept of many, many things....

Those are perfectly normal and explainable angles of normal contrails being videoed. Differing lighting conditions, poor camera work (extreme hand-held zooms, results in horrible shakiness --- and allowing the auto-focus to stay on, results in the camera "seeking" constantly, further ruining the video).

Amateurish, and ignorance on display, sorry.....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

....that just wastes precious bandwidth....

OH! The irony!! It burns!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xberg69

yeah later on the object is really irregular in shape at one point - about 1.26 it just doesnt look plane like, and that seems to create irregular contrails...

I hope you stick around because I'm sure this will pick up a little later. I would love people to direct questions at you although you pretty much tell (told) it like it is (was).

I personally don't see anything that resembles a plane. I realize there's trickery when it comes to the human eye and distance but the fact that these weren't even contrails adds to the 'where's the plane' question. It's just really interesting.

Some people think nothing in this world is unexplained. People on here seem to have conclusive answers about everything particularly one of the more recent residents who just joined in.

It's no wonder we still need science seeing, everything has already been explained by the debunkers here on ATS

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

xberg69, it's your YT video?? Great!! So glad you're here!

...yeah later on the object is really irregular in shape at one point - about 1.26...

Wait, I'll go back to OP and have another look........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can see the contrail has a bend in it, behind the airplane. So, it made a slight right turn, at that point.

AND, it is getting farther and farther away from you, off in the distance...but, anyway, after the turn, it is just a different angle of perspective, on the jet.

I can find many many examples of that same optical illusion. Some in still photos, mostly...not everyone with a video camera is fooled by normal contrails, so videos are harder to find, online.

BTW, this is posted on the YT page, as a "high rated" comment. It is 100% correct:

It's a passenger plane filmed in the afternoon with a low sunlight...The atmospheric refraction let both the plane and the chemitrail seem yellow. What occures to be flames are the same, refraction of sunlight in moist air..An Airplane flying against the viewer will look as it's going straight up, and the opposite when it's flying away.

(Excuse for my bad English)

geir1305 21 hours ago 7

"geir1305" deserves a cookie.
edit on 13 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join