It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by lambros56

Sorry....but, do you really not understand what you're seeing?

Do YOU not really understand that no one has put you in charge of their opinions? Or didn't you get that memo?

It's a shame because I really think there are times when you can really add to the discussion but because of your constant posturing and direct insults, you put people on defense and chase them away. As soon as you join (my threads anyway) the room/thread empties! No one wants to be insulted.

You show little to no respect for anyone and that is where the 'shame' comes in.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The contrail has nothing strange, since its reflecting sunlight, which gives them this typical glow that we often see in contrails around sunset.

But the shape of the flying object is intriguing. Looks like a falling satellite breaking apart.

Is it possible that the media is hiding it to avoid gigantic lawsuits for the eventual nuclear fallout?

German ATS users should look into this seriously... this could be of major importance!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
The contrail has nothing strange, since its reflecting sunlight, which gives them this typical glow that we often see in contrails around sunset.

But the shape of the flying object is intriguing. Looks like a falling satellite breaking apart.

Is it possible that the media is hiding it to avoid gigantic lawsuits for the eventual nuclear fallout?

German ATS users should look into this seriously... this could be of major importance!

Why are these contrails (?) uneven?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Respect"??

How about respecting ATS, and not wasting time on things like this? A "respectful" ATS member would investigate a bit, to eliminate all mundane explanations for something they've read elsewhere, before posting it up on ATS, just to get attention....

THOSE threads and posts that are well-thought out first earn respect, here. Not willy-nilly nonsense.....like so, so many others.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Because of the difference in temperatures of all the turbines?Perhaps just a few degrees means that condensation starts closer or further away....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Perhaps you are unduly influenced by the less-than-intelligent text added to the video by the original maker...he/she obviously isn't all that clear on the concept of many, many things....

Those are perfectly normal and explainable angles of normal contrails being videoed. Differing lighting conditions, poor camera work (extreme hand-held zooms, results in horrible shakiness --- and allowing the auto-focus to stay on, results in the camera "seeking" constantly, further ruining the video).

Amateurish, and ignorance on display, sorry.....

I've never claimed to be any expert on any of this UFO/plane/fake plane stuff. I do however object to your comments about my film-making!! You are right the film is baaad - HOWEVER I had to use the film option on my snapshot camera - no camcorder - its not handheld but leaning on windowsill (by the way I'm PROFESSIONAL photographer - this is all I had to hand when it happened!)

I have already stated more than once that I am leaning towards the plane explanation BUT there are STILL aspects of the occurence that remain odd. (Trust me I know what a plane/contrail looks like!! I also understand lighting and perspective, and my dad was a pilot!)

I also object to being called ignorant!! You don't know me, I have not posted this film to offend anyone, and I don't appreciate being insulted for no reason.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

Sorry you misunderstood...please re-read, and see that the video I comment on, to "lambrose" is NOT your video!:

I do however object to your comments about my film-making!

My ONLY comments on your video were to describe and respond to what you said, about the "1.26" point, and the "irregular" shape. Otherwise, it is just a video fo a jet making a contrail, flying off into the setting (? I presume, unless it was early morning) Sun.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Seagle

I want some links and sources to go with your claims please.

edit on 13/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Here is a few links, is there anything in particular that you want varified? I'm also from Oz and this is a topic which is of great concern at the moment.

Link to Flare Manufacturer

Patent For A Hygroscopic Flare (now in operation)

I also mentioned the method involving multiple planes at different altitudes. This is by far the most effective and damaging to the environment. This is the program that Qld signed on for last August despite the fact that they were still had a year and a half to go before evaluating results on another programme they were trialling. The US company Weather Modification inc spent two years in Thailand (96-98) teaching the Thai Government this new method and then allowed the King of Thailand to file 52 patents in 1999 relating to it.

Royal Rainmaking technology

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"Respect"??

How about respecting ATS, and not wasting time on things like this? A "respectful" ATS member would investigate a bit, to eliminate all mundane explanations for something they've read elsewhere, before posting it up on ATS, just to get attention....

THOSE threads and posts that are well-thought out first earn respect, here. Not willy-nilly nonsense.....like so, so many others.

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE ON MY THREAD???? If I am wasting 'brain cells' then be-gone! Go fly a plane Weed.
Really.
Who wants you here anyway? You add NOTHING but "we're all a bunch of jerks and flag-stealers"

This is NOT your world and welcome to it!!!
This isn't even your forum!!

Don't you know we're all individuals with different opinions and different takes and different tastes on different levels? If we weren't different then this entire world would be composed of nothing but WeedWackers (with a huge suicide rate no doubt!)

People obviously find this interesting. We're talking about it. We're learning. We're debating. We're having a pretty good time until you join in.

You are the quintessential "fly" in the ointment!
Always. Nothing ever changes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter

Because of the difference in temperatures of all the turbines?Perhaps just a few degrees means that condensation starts closer or further away....

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Seagle, the airliner filmed over Berlin was NOT at a low altitude, so therefore was NOT "cloud seeding".

Please try to understand the distinction...all of those links are informative, but must be considered and understood in the context of their technology and specifics of delivery methods.

Go back through all of that information, and pay close attention to the altitudes they describe. ALSO, note that in order to "seed" clouds, you have to first HAVE the clouds there, of the proper type and quantity, to begin with.

Looking, again, at the video from Berlin....I see just a very few scattered stratus clouds.

This is NOT a "cloud-seeding" activity being videoed!

I would also suggest, if you haven't already, search for actual videos of actual Hygroscopic Flares being activated, from the airplanes equipped with them....shots from both in side and outside the airplanes.

They look nothing at all like contrails,and nothing at all like the Berlin video either.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by xberg69

Sorry you misunderstood...please re-read, and see that the video I comment on, to "lambrose" is NOT your video!:

okay sorry my mistake.

I'll keep popping in to see how things develop - dinner time :-)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xberg69

We here at ATS apologize for Weed Wackers behavior. Obviously he fails to be a member of the welcome-wagon committee but really, he is a rude-exception to most of us.

We want to learn and listen. Most of us haven't made up our minds which.....I keep saying, is very healthy. We're all sorta leaning in one direction but that doesn't mean that's what this is.

What you captured is unusual. Whether a freak exposure to the elements and a plane was simply doing its thing or.......it still could be an unknown object like, space debris (which doesn't mean it's paranormal).

Please stay with us, or come back later on. I am very happy you're here and I think I can speak for others.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Do you really feel this was cloud-seeding? Not saying it wasn't, just find that an interesting consideration.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Perhaps you are unduly influenced by the less-than-intelligent text added to the video by the original maker...he/she obviously isn't all that clear on the concept of many, many things....

Those are perfectly normal and explainable angles of normal contrails being videoed. Differing lighting conditions, poor camera work (extreme hand-held zooms, results in horrible shakiness --- and allowing the auto-focus to stay on, results in the camera "seeking" constantly, further ruining the video).

Amateurish, and ignorance on display, sorry.....

You don`t have to apologize.
I don`t listen to a word you say anyway.
You`re one of the most ignorant know-all`s on ATS so anything you say goes over most people`s heads.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It seriously looks like a fist hailing down on earth lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Operation Blue Beam showing you something which in real doesnot exists, this will help ptb to creat future false alien invasion and mass killing of people by showing these images to masses and using theri nuclear bombs at same time.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Seagle
95% Certain that is a plane burning Hygroscopic Flares (or maybe silver iodide flares) that are mounted on its wings. It is a cloud seeding operation in progress.

Some info and pics here -

nawm aircraft

It's THIS right here, is the healthiest approach I can relate and subscribe to!

Seagles isn't say it is DEFINITELY one or the other. He/she holds onto that 5% of uncertainty and that my friends, is how we should go through life and how we should especially, semi-conclude things via the computer.

Thanks Seagle

Except, everything Seagle wrote there is terribly wrong.

But, if you'd rather "relate and subscribe" to an opinion that is based on a severe lack of understanding, and a complete misinterpretation, then go right ahead. The rest of us will just, by now, see the need to :shk: our heads at the ignorance.

I've just finished the marathon task of reading every single page, from start to here....on page #11 now. Almost 50 "flags". Tragic, for it IS a video of a common contrail, lit by pure chance, at just the right angle to be illuminated brilliantly by the Sun.

(Ever seen a large display of CLOUDS, at sunset or sunrise, lit the exact same way??)

The answers given, by the few rational posters were simply ignored. (Root form of the word IGNORANCE, isn't it??)

If I didn't know better, I'd think some people merely start threads in order to collect those "flags".....

Some people's priorites seem a bit askew, here on ATS....since about 2009......

edit on 13 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Ha ha c'mon then tell me exactly what it is that I have said that is wrong, why it is wrong and just this once back it up with some evidence instead of your opinion which holds no credibility. I'm going to work now but I look forward to reading the same old story when I get back this afternoon.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Otherwise, it is just a video fo a jet making a contrail, flying off into the setting (? I presume, unless it was early morning) Sun.

Why do you think it's such a weird shape then? Any ideas? (sorry if you've already said, just don't feel like going through 12 pages of this if its all arguing.)
edit on 13-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan
Operation Blue Beam showing you something which in real doesnot exists, this will help ptb to creat future false alien invasion and mass killing of people by showing these images to masses and using theri nuclear bombs at same time.

Somehow I always imaged BlueBeam operating at night. Ya know, within the cloak of darkness?

I seriously doubt this is the case here but it's people like you who make this forum diverse and entertaining and .....a reminder, how lucky I am to be me

Just kiddin'

Thanks

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join