It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Ok really a plane did you even watch the video man your right up there with the guy that thought the obvious direct tv blimp was a ufo i mean come do you have glaucoma Im pretty sure if that was a plane there would be some very unhappy passengers really was that just some auto skeptic response that you shoot off every time some says look at this interesting video i would have let SWAMP GAS go without commenting but plane huh you need glasses man and if you have glasses you need to go somewhere other than walmarts vision center for some new ones and please dont get behind the wheel o a vehicle there are many things i could be but one im sure its not A PLANE

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bigern

My first thought is that it looked like a hand. It's the hand of GOD! cue the singing angels, aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww. I wonder if it crashed or just burned up. Very cool video, thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I watched the video and I'm on board with the airplane theory moreso than anything else. Doesn't look like it's falling at all, so there wouldn't be much reason for it to be leaving an (excessively long) trail of flame.
Just looks like an airplane leaving normal airplane trails with the sunlight shining through it in an interesting way.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Its a great example of a natural phenomenon.

1) The sun has just set and the sky is clear.
2) The Contrail of a Jet Airplane is catching the Sun at just the right angle for it to be seen as a bright orange "flame".
3) Remember the plane is flying at 35000 ft, so the Sun hasn't set at that altitude, and is still shining on the Plane and its Contrail.
4) The ambient light on the ground is Twilight, so greatly reduced form the intensity of light reflecting off the Contrail, thus further exacerbating the impact of the reflection. Its seems to be on fire.
5) This is simply a great video of a normal Passenger Jet flying above a setiing Sun.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is basically just a plain contrail and looks bright compared to the surroundings because it is high enough in the atmosphere to be lit up by the sun which makes it look so bright to the darkish sky. We are clearly just watching a plane as it seems to be nothing to see here move along.

If this was any type of asteroid meteorite it would be moving WAY faster.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The center looks like a tube??? Would you film that and then stop filming before it hits the ground Mmm I don't think so unless it was being filmed secretly?? Puzzeling!
My son lives in Germany I'll email him and ask if he's heard anything over there - I can't ring him through German time he'll be in bed right now but I'll send him a link and see if he comes up with anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
The center looks like a tube??? Would you film that and then stop filming before it hits the ground Mmm I don't think so unless it was being filmed secretly?? Puzzeling!
My son lives in Germany I'll email him and ask if he's heard anything over there - I can't ring him through German time he'll be in bed right now but I'll send him a link and see if he comes up with anything.

Actually, it's about 9:30-10:30 in the morning right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Actually, it's about 9:30-10:30 in the morning right now.

Sorry you're right but he'll be at work. I've already sent a link and asked him to let me know as soon as.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
95% Certain that is a plane burning Hygroscopic Flares (or maybe silver iodide flares) that are mounted on its wings. It is a cloud seeding operation in progress.

Some info and pics here -

nawm aircraft

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

No ways in a million years, ive seen a semi large meteorite enter our atmosphere, it moves very very fast, not slow like this.
Any anyone calling this plane contrails, are you mentally insane ? Planes dont fly at 90degrees to the ground lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

More of these objects were filmed in Iraq by two soldiers using night vision . it is no drought the same object(s) this person filmed in Germany. There is more sightings of these things if you search you tube. They are strange though, they never seem to hit the ground in any of the footage I have seen.

here is the link,

UFOs sighted by Marines in Iraq
UFO sighted by Marines in Iraq 2008
Here is another one

And yet another one form 2007

edit on 13-2-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Draken

Any anyone calling this plane contrails, are you mentally insane ? Planes dont fly at 90degrees to the ground lol.

Mentally insane?

Again, it's not flying 90 degrees to the ground, it's flying vertical, it all depends on the viewers perspective.

Look at this picture, it's the same deal:

ATS went through all this during the "missile" sighting over LA.

I can't believe you are calling people mentally insane when you can't even grasp basic perspective.

edit on 13/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Most meteorites - and this one looks like a fairly sized one - are breaking up shortly after entering the upper layers of the atmosphere, due to friction and extremely high temperatures they are exposed to. And they usually fall at a sharpish angle, hence the long way down. The slight change in speed and direction could be due to high velocity wind currents at different altitudes. Nice find, nevertheless. My personal view of it.
edit on 13-2-2011 by trisvonbis because: Typing error

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I call plane , whether its spraying or not is another matter , the left hand trail is in shadow of the fuselage which makes it look slightly behind the other trails. Just my opinion of course, sorry to all believers lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'll say it again and see if anyone stops to read a post once in a while. The video is more than likely a plane burning either hygroscopic or silver iodide flares which are mounted on its wings. Its cloud seeding.

Please watch this video from about 1:40 mark -

edit on 13-2-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree, but some of us here ARE mentally insane!!!
Second pair of nylons... I mean, 2nd line.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

edit on 13-2-2011 by Slinki because: flub

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

WOW this just blew my mind!!
I had no idea this was going on or that anyone even knew this was possible!!
Allthough a kinda wierd feeling that the water produced from these clouds wouldnt be 100% natural and could therefore be causing long term helth issues. Just a thought. should start a thread on it....
But great idea!!

In regards to it being this in the OP's video, i dont think it is cloud seeding. With all due respect.

It does look like a Giant comet falling - but its falling too slow
It does look like a Contrail lit by sunrise/set and perspectivly the plane has traveld over head from behind making it look like its falling.
It does look like a fiery fisty fist

I dont think its the reptillian guys theory

I think its DR EVIL returning in the giant BIG BOY

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Something leaving a trail that has been lit up by the evening light (sun is setting), just a thought...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

It's not a plane seeding clouds.

The OP video shows a jet at high altitude above the clouds.

Cloud seeding planes are small and fly through low clouds, the flares they burn don't leave a trail like we see in the OP's video.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join