It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 1
67
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I know....contrail, right?
But really....all joking aside because I truly think that's a joke, I've seen this before. Somewhere. Recently. Does anyone recall?






posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Haven't seen it before but nice to look at so thanks for sharing.

It looks like a comet.

Do you know if it was shown by any of the media? I would be surprised if it wasn't.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow I have no idea what that is, it sure is interesting though. In the beginning, first 30 sec or so it looks like a fiery hand punching through the atmosphere. I can only assume it's going to be determined to be a plane or rocket of some sort and the setting sun is playing tricks on us lighting up the contrail like that. That's my guess but I have nothing to base that off of other than past experience on ATS, nice find btw.
edit on 12-2-2011 by bigern because: grammar



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I honestly don't know mate.

Maybe a falling satellite?

No idea.

Maybe Its Gandalf saving the world again.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It looks like there are four points of origin for the smoke plumes, doesn't it?





posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Definately looks like a meteor....or meteorite, whichever one it is that hits the earth.

It's huge. I'm not a good source for debunking video, but that sure looks legit. BUT....why-oh-why does it end when it does? What happened to it???



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw this thread yesterday actually. I wasn't very convinced. I mean, sure, the "plane" in question looks a bit oddly shaped, yet the shape of the "contrail" clearly brings to light that it is indeed just a plane.

Also yesterday, they were spraying above my town. They were doing the vertical perspective just as this one is.

Look at the top of the contrail, it's just a plane. The color is caused by the sunset (which the camera man has cautiously evaded from filming, perhaps thanks to the house nearby.)

Keep up the good work, but I can't say I'm impressed with this one.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Every piece of space junk or meteor I've ever seen fall, falls fast..It takes over 2 mins for this thing to get out of the air. I have no idea what could possibly fall this slow...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Haven't seen it before but nice to look at so thanks for sharing.

It looks like a comet.

Do you know if it was shown by any of the media? I would be surprised if it wasn't.



No Planetzog,

Found it on YouTube but that's a good idea. Let me see if I can find a German media station online


Do you really think it could be a comet? Do comets even enter into our atmosphere? I know meteorites (when they hit) do, but comets? Hmmmm, gotta look into that too!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Every piece of space junk or meteor I've ever seen fall, falls fast..It takes over 2 mins for this thing to get out of the air. I have no idea what could possibly fall this slow...


It almost looks like it's not even moving at times.

Interesting.


+8 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
looks like a contrail lit up by the setting sun
(or possibly rising sun)



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Yeah, I saw this thread yesterday actually. I wasn't very convinced. I mean, sure, the "plane" in question looks a bit oddly shaped, yet the shape of the "contrail" clearly brings to light that it is indeed just a plane.

Also yesterday, they were spraying above my town. They were doing the vertical perspective just as this one is.

Look at the top of the contrail, it's just a plane. The color is caused by the sunset (which the camera man has cautiously evaded from filming, perhaps thanks to the house nearby.)

Keep up the good work, but I can't say I'm impressed with this one.


Would you mind linking that thread onto this one please? I did a search and didn't find any threads that resembled this one. I'd be interested in reading what the general consensus said. Thanks ThinkingCap



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey OP, do you know where in Germany this came down?



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It looks like a hand! Hahaha that is so crazy! Could be a satellite, or maybe the meteor that passed by earth super close (check spaceweather.com) Or it could be the hand coming from the sky prophesied by the Great Trent Reznor in Year Zero!! Amazing, S&F for the find.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Haven't seen it before but nice to look at so thanks for sharing.

It looks like a comet.

Do you know if it was shown by any of the media? I would be surprised if it wasn't.



No Planetzog,

Found it on YouTube but that's a good idea. Let me see if I can find a German media station online


Do you really think it could be a comet? Do comets even enter into our atmosphere? I know meteorites (when they hit) do, but comets? Hmmmm, gotta look into that too!


I apologise I meant to say meteor.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Caji316
Every piece of space junk or meteor I've ever seen fall, falls fast..It takes over 2 mins for this thing to get out of the air. I have no idea what could possibly fall this slow...


It almost looks like it's not even moving at times.

Interesting.


it looks stationary at times because of the angle your viewing it at, when its levelling out and moving away or towards you perspective makes the trail shorten...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
looks like a contrail lit up by the setting sun
(or possibly rising sun)


Not saying it's not (but I do have my doubts though) but how can a regular contrail look like this though:




It does look like it's lit by the Sun, that much I sorta agree with but I don't know. Between chemtrails er, I mean contrails and things like this, the 'planes' I grew up with sure have changed!



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
Wow I have no idea what that is, it sure is interesting though. In the beginning, first 30 sec or so it looks like a fiery hand punching through the atmosphere. I can only assume it's going to be determined to be a plane or rocket of some sort and the setting sun is playing tricks on us lighting up the contrail like that. That's my guess but I have nothing to base that off of other than past experience on ATS, nice find btw.
edit on 12-2-2011 by bigern because: grammar


I saw that too. It looked like a gloved hand, thumb and all!

But where's the source? I don't even see anything remotely resembling a craft be it, missile, planes, satellite etc.
Can someone point out what they think is the 'body' of this craft?



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
wow!!!!
exceptional footage!
why isn't this on CNN? really.

are we in a "quiet" cyber war right now with someone? (outside of stuxnet)

thx for sharing.
why doesn't this thread have a 1000 stars?
edit on 2/12/2011 by zooplancton because: replaced iPads want to put i "student" instead of stuxnet...



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton
 


whatever it is it looks super hot



new topics

top topics



 
67
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join