It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Burning bright object falls (?) from sky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Your question on non-symmetric trails can be explained by shadows. You have to take into consideration where the sun is in relation to the camera person and object? Take a look at this video and note the un-symmetric appearance of the contrails?

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It is clearly a jet and accompanying contrail, large as it looks. How long do you expect something falling to earth would take before it breaks the clouds? in this case it never does. There are other plumes that had some ambiguity, this one hasn't. If you want to go with a possible chemtrail idea okay, but it is not something falling from the sky. No sign of something falling down and breaking up either.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im not 100% sure what this is, but in one of Colleen Thomas videos on youtube, i rember her saying that these chem trails need to be stopped and to shoot the plains out of the sky if you are able to but make sure its not a commercial air liner or plane full of innocent people. My guess is a chem trail plane was taken down by something unknown so far, possibly from the Galactic Federation of light or a civilian, but it seems to me like a chem trail plane was shot down and the chemicals in the plane are burning up as the plane is falling? Just a thought to toss out there.
Those chem trails need to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It is clearly a jet and accompanying contrail, large as it looks. How long do you expect something falling to earth would take before it breaks the clouds? in this case it never does. There are other plumes that had some ambiguity, this one hasn't. If you want to go with a possible chemtrail idea okay, but it is not something falling from the sky. No sign of something falling down and breaking up either.

Once again, the guy who filmed this said it was falling towards the ground. Ugh!

So tell me, a contrail needs to be what?.....30,000 feet above sea level?
Hmmm, that's some lens.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Why not? You can even see on the close up still images on the video the airliner fuselage. On the left side the initial part of the contrail is in shadow so the contrails appear non-symmetric. As an aviation photographer I've seen scores of this type of sunlit contrail. Some aircraft can produce massive blended contrails.

I really find it puzzling why people are so easily confused by sunlit contrails? Here is another one that caused confusion.

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I saw the same thing Feb 3rd, late afternoon around 6pm in Ottawa, Canada as I was driving into town on the highway. I had a passenger and we both watched the object come in hot and fast. I figured it was a meteor.

link   

edit on 12-2-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

link   
It's a F-35 getting refueled in mid-air by a Hercules fuel tanker.

Trust me

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Trust me

Over Berlin??

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Once again, the guy who filmed this said it was falling towards the ground. Ugh!

So tell me, a contrail needs to be what?.....30,000 feet above sea level?
Hmmm, that's some lens.

Well, NYC18 is the link you gave, and I could find no text. berlinxberger is the one who claims to have done the filming, and has added stills, he says it was falling, but he also says it disappeared behind clouds. As for a camera, just about anything will pick up the like of that, although this one is pretty good. Now, what you have is a video that shows the horizon, a few clouds and something moving "slowly" across the sky toward the horizon which has all the hallmarks of being either near sunrise or near sunset, although I would go for sunset for obvious reasons, but whatever! in some of the stills you can make out a shape wich is fairly constant in those stills with the same dark areas which is consistent with a jet shape moving away from you.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Human Alien wrote,

According to the explanation from the supposed videographer, he said he lost it as it went behind the clouds before it came closer to the ground. Contrails don't come closer to the ground because we all know, it takes a certain altitude to even produce a water vapor trail.

Come on Human Alien! Think about it? This chap in the UK thinks that the aircraft is going straight up!

'Strange Plane/Object Going Straight Up July 2008 UK#

He states on the video description.

'I have recorded plenty of footage of planes in the sky through this open window but this ones a bit weird - seems to be going straight up and highly relective'

The contrail is horizontal - perspective fools the guy in Germany that the object producing the trail is descending. The guy in the UK is fooled by perspective into thinking that the aircraft is going up. Not hard to work out?

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well, NYC18 is the link you gave, and I could find no text. berlinxberger is the one who claims to have done the filming, and has added stills, he says it was falling, but he also says it disappeared behind clouds. As for a camera, just about anything will pick up the like of that, although this one is pretty good. Now, what you have is a video that shows the horizon, a few clouds and something moving "slowly" across the sky toward the horizon which has all the hallmarks of being either near sunrise or near sunset, although I would go for sunset for obvious reasons, but whatever! in some of the stills you can make out a shape wich is fairly constant in those stills with the same dark areas which is consistent with a jet shape moving away from you.

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I just do NOT see this as a contrail.

Take a look-see:

These are the photos I took to accompany the video I made this evening, of a burning object falling out of the sky south of Berlin Germany on the 11 February 2011 at about 17:50pm.

Please look at the accompanying photos that I took. Otherwise, I am sorry about the dreadful quality of the video - but I only had my little Canon Powershot to shoot this, and it had real problems focusing. I happened to look out of the window, (11 February 2011 about 17:50pm) and I saw an object falling out of the sky to the South of Berlin. It looked like an object of some sort was on fire and falling from high up in the sky
It took quite a while, and kinked off slightly to the right as it came closer to the ground. Unfortunately it disappeared into the clouds.

I also took some photos too which I will try and post as a film later on.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If it was a contrail being reflected by sunlight, wouldn't the surrounding clouds also have some sunlight reflecting through them since they are roughly at the same altitude? The thing even passes through one of the clouds.

Looks like either space debris (there's enough of that crap up there), failed missile, military flare or meteor. It looks nothing like an airplane and does not appear to be CGI. If it is an aircraft, maybe it's a piece of an aircraft tumbling to the ground. Even then, why would it be on fire?

I can say with 99% certainty what it isn't: Venus.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Trust me

Over Berlin??

Rammestien airforce base is right there??

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

What does one man's prospective have to do with another man's?

These are two separate events by two separate people.

So if you ever walked into a sliding glass door thinking it was opened but wasn't then...we ALL better watch out!?
Is that how your philosophy and reasoning goes?

Just trying to grasp where you're coming from Tommyjo!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Im not 100% sure what this is, but in one of Colleen Thomas videos on youtube, i rember her saying that these chem trails need to be stopped and to shoot the plains out of the sky if you are able to but make sure its not a commercial air liner or plane full of innocent people.

Oh god, you're kidding.....your not are you? What makes people say the things they do

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So I have looked at the many pics of contrails and planes, etc. and I am sorry, but I simply do not see how anyone can think this:

Is a plane!

Sure, there are some similarities, but if you watch the vid and look closely at the apparent point of origin for the vapor/fire trail you certainly don't see anything resembling a plane.

Why is it considered by some silly to speculate that it could be space debris or some other sort of object falling to the earth? I just don't get it.

Move along people....nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Perspective. You are making the assumption that that the clouds are at the same height. The aircraft could be up at 30,000 feet plus.

This poor chap is trying to convince the world that the aircraft in the video is at 6,000 feet and spraying at the height of the clouds.

A sunset contrail. Note the clouds are still dark and the contrail is lit.

www.lincolnshire.me.uk...

TJ

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Perspective. You are making the assumption that that the clouds are at the same height. The aircraft could be up at 30,000 feet plus.
This poor chap is trying to convince the world that the aircraft in the video is at 6,000 feet and spraying at the height of the clouds.

TJ

Them clouds look lit up to me..

Must be one of the "optical illusions" we hear mentioned so often on ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

TJ

And here you go again.

The 'chap' is another person from another time regarding another incident.

The guy who filmed this object said it was falling towards the ground.
Stop changing things up just to fit your ideology.

This just MIGHT not be what you think it is even though your hellbent on claiming it is though.

Sometimes, even when it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck it could be, a mechanical decoy! Not everything is cut and dry, especially now a days when many people know there are other alternative possibilities. Too many of us just think outside that stuffy proverbial box now. What can I say?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join