It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As I promised the discussion went on and the account is as it follows was the summer of 2008 , the person went to "Ialomicioara Cave" after he visited "Babele " On his way back from there he did not go back on the hiking trail but wonder in the surrounding area . I have to tell you that this would be an area where seeing military with arms and guns it would look out of place. He claims he was in a really remote area Not too far away from the hiking trail when two Military Man Romanian Military fully armed saw him asked him where he is going and then he said he got lost so they directed him towards the Hiking trails.

His statement seem honest to me . He said he did not see a building or an entrance to anything nor a military base but for the remote area he was in he said that it was very strange to have those military man there ..very serious and non communicative.

I will upload the map so we can all see how the Babele is positioned and how the "Ialomicioara Cave"map is and a little more info about this area . Also I thought this was really strange because all this happened in the proximity of this cave system.

I hope this is a step forward.

Then I was directed by the same man to look into some info by Andrea Caprarescu that claims there is a gate in the Carpatian Mountains towards another dimension.

I will translate this and post it withing few minutes .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
REPLY TO SMOKECROPS

I live in Las Vegas and there is a place called Love Lock Cave and has indeed bones and drawings and eye witness accounts of Giants in Nevada and the people got tired of being sacrificed and chased them into the Cave where they were taking the people and then trapped and burned them. If i get a chance i will go visit this cave for myself as it is an 8hr or so drive.
There are also accounts of Giants in every culture and including the bible.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
REPLY TO LISA2012
AND SEEKEYE2

The book i mentioned before about The Necromonicon talks about exactly that the book of all and why it was to be hidden from Man.
Hum sort of like the tree of knowledge in the bible being forbidden.
It ties everything in from Ancient Sumeria including an unknown language and book before the Cumerian texts to the modern day NWO.
I know it does not specify this particular area but a place called "Cutha" was the name originally given to this area Baluchistan all the way to the Indus Valley and Afghanistan (hum makes you wonder why we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan at this particular time line) and they are called the Todas or Yezidi and supposedly the very first inhabitants and were almost wiped out by the Nazi's and Saddam and about only 1500 left. i'm sure after reading through a bit you will make the connections.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Actually its NEVER been proven that we are decended from any Apes. Its theorized only. Yes we share 98% of the DNA of the apes but we also share 42%with mice and a whopping 26% with mere yeast (are we decended from bread??). All carbon based lifeforms share a good portion of the same DNA sequences. Its the precentage that is different that makes up the different species and DNA in man contains material that is not found anywhere else in the animal kingdom.

www.koshland-science-museum.org...

Your incredibly delusional and living in a dream world my friend Its 99.8% similarity between chimpanzees yes and humans and our we share 90% similar genetic deviation with MICE. THATS WHY THEY TEST WITH MICE FIRST WITH HUMAN PHARMACEUTICALS. Wake UP DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Mrs Caprarescu had an interview with a gentleman named E.H. that claims he had an experience in the "Piatra Mare "-Sapte Scari Area of Romania .

This is a translation of the Article :

"There is a gate towards other dimension in Carpatians

E.H.is not a mysterious or "paranormal" in its appearance or behavior s.Ex engineer, retired in 1988 and was able to fully devote his passion: hiking .

Divorced in 1974, no children,

Everything changed one day in autumn 1990, in Piatra Mare. Lord E.H. visited us and we were told a story but we asked him to protect his name.

His story is as follows:

"I remember like it was yesterday. It was on 22 September 1990. At 11 o'clock.I was on one of my routes on the Great favorite.Piatra Seven Stairs. The day was very beautiful, warm, even in the shadow of the forest. At around 11, I had about a half hour to the hut and slow down, to enjoy the beauty of the landscape.

I started getting lost intentionally, to change something in the trail monotony. My trail climbs to a peak and folded at a time, I saw something bizarre, like a spark in my right, the sun, reflected in an object. I immediately thought that they were left piles of cans and jars by forest.

A silly curiosity pushed me to the place: I was convinced that it's any wine bottle thrown, but I wanted to convince myself. When I first saw it, was somewhere a little glow at about 20 to 30 meters height . I began to climb, but I saw nothing. Obviously, I was in a different angle from the sun.

After a few minutes to climb, I began to ask myself questions : I was in a clearing, I was quite visible, but did not see any object capable of reflecting light. I was about to go on, when I saw ... I find it hard to describe.

It was an elliptical shape, vertical, one can identify it. You know what it looks like optical phenomenon called "Fata Morgana"? on the road, the heat from the ground, frequently this phenomenon occurs: the landscape was deformed, moving, as would be seen through a curved glass. Same thing with a deflection at right angles, I had him in front. It was behind a tree shape: the rear portion of the trunk was deformed ellipse strange, veiled. If you want another comparison, more resembled a twisted perspective that you have the gasoline vapors.

I approached and I realized with astonishment that I did not see any material object that can generate such an effect. In that place there was nothing. Nothing that looks like a diaphragm, an elliptical area lying in the air, apparently concave.

More amazing was that the rear, the shape.

Ellipse was about 1 meter, 1 meter in diameter and 20 high, that height, and up to 40 inches in the small, wide. The base was about 25-30 inches of soil. Floated. It was perfectly transparent, except the wave phenomenon, the fog, the space behind it. The edges were very smooth, that the phenomenon of impaired optic ends abruptly.

What have I done? I thought it could be any very fine spider web, but I think trying to convince me that I had in front of a natural phenomenon, which obviously, as I was convinced I was not. I do it a few moments ¢ ¢ ta around her and then tried to touch her. Fortunately, a kind of instinct for fear groundless (as seemed perfectly harmless) made me take the first branch of a tree down. The first time I touched the edges of the ellipse. The edge had elastic resistance is as if I have clicked on a balloon.

When I approached the branch of the ellipse center. I have not encountered any resistance: fall smoothly shaped branch that unusual, but it was visible.

It was like a hole in the tip of the branch totally gone, all the while, we continue to see the scenery perfect wave back. Branch was about 50 inches long and half gone inside. When I withdrew, I saw with horror that no longer than 20 inches long. Part of that came into form completely disappeared. The end was completely severed, as a high precision saw the other side would have worked. Then I thought what would have happened if it were my hand instead of the branch ....

I repeated the operation with other branches, then I tied a rope stone and threw it into the ellipse, the result was the same every time. Any step into that form is not coming back. At that moment I scared. In addition, it had done too late and I decided to go on to the cottage. But before, I had to do, for the first time in my life, rude gesture to graze in the forest trees. To recognize the place, I meant all the trees in the clearing with a knife. I got to the cabin shortly after noon.

A hot soup and tea I have restored morale, but the problem continues I knew the chalet supervisor and I told all the action. The man knew me, so I did not beat the game mine.He said he'd never seen anything like the woods, but anything is possible and that would not be surprised if it contained "a new army technology "

As often happens in the mountains, the weather broke suddenly at 15.A wind began to blow, it was cool and clear as I was preparing for a storm. I was tired, I decided to stay overnight and talk to the chalet supervisor .

Evening meal, I approached Stephen, the son of the chalet supervisor, a kid of 12 years. I knew quite well because it came to my table without shyness.

- I heard you speak at lunch with my dad, "he said. You know, I saw the ghost of the woods!

I started to listen to it and learned that Stefan was with two shepherds when he saw first ellipse. Curious by nature, has returned several times in that place I learned everything from him in shape through at least two distinct phases: when looks transparent (condition in which one saw me), it allows the entry of objects when seen as a once Stefan becomes white and slightly larger, it works in reverse, that was closed to new and let the other side objects to pass through it.

The next morning we left and because of very bad weather, I've been through clearing. I returned after two weeks in Piatra Mare. This time I went straight to the cottage, I took Steven and I went to the place. With us came a boy from a nearby sheepfold, one of those who had accompanied by Stefan in his promenade through the woods.On the way he told me a story related to the ellipse .

Arrived in clearing, our disappointment was great: there was no ellipsis. It just disappeared. Only trees marked by me gave me confidence that not dreaming.

Throughout the winter I was in Bucharest and gradually took the forest out of my mind. Then, in February 1991, a friend whom I told all this story made me a visit. He was very agitated and showed me a German magazine that appeared in a material similar to that observed phenomena to me. Article mentioning the existence of organizations that study the strange ellipses, ODRG (Open Doors Research Group). I wrote them a letter telling all that I had seen and heard and, in April, I received a package from them.

I had written a letter of thanks for the information provided, assuring me that I entered Gate seen on their lists. Besides the letter I had sent several materials from which I learned all about the gates open. I was then in correspondence and all that follows is the result of information received by me.

Forms such as that seen with me would have appeared from time immemorial, they are present, under various descriptions, in many old texts.

In 1962 Roscott Barry, an English engineer, saw a gate during his walks through town around Manchester. The gate remained open for 2 months and grabbed Roscott make more observations and experiments. After this experience ODRG group was founded, which has made members all over the world.

From 1963 until today. ODRG recorded no less than 238 more Terra.Cele the Open Gates seem to have been in the U.S. and the latest comes from Russia (18 Gates observed between 1988 and 1995), Poland (3 gates) and Romania (Gate seen by me in Piatra Mare).

On average, a gate remains open between 2 months and one year. There was a link between duration and size. As a door is more likely to have even more time there. Gates a year have at least 1 meter wide. Most have seen an elliptical shape (vertical or horizontal), but were recorded and circular gates.

A gate passes through four distinct phases: initiation, access status, power status and closing. Phases 2 and 3 do not occur necessarily in that order. No one has been able until today to open a gate or close it.

All we know, thanks to observations made on the field , is that this opening is a very intense radiation, which can be harmful to biological organisms.

The door is open for our world, we can insert any object or being in it, but nothing comes from the other side.

In this state, it is transparent, showing only phenomena optical modification described above. The state of the source is described by Stefan, at this stage, a gate whitish color, does not allow access from us, but operates as an open door for the other side. Since it can get objects (beings?), Always described as white ball-shaped, moving with great speed, rolling on the ground or a short hight.

Closing never seems to generate same intense radiation.

Article Author
Andrew Caprarescu"

Anyone ever heard of ODRG Open Doors Research Gate ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Can someone sum this up please, in plain English. I will settle for ten lines or less.....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlaska

according to the book, chamber found in mountain, certain powers want control and objects located within.
hows that?
regards f

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by Seekeye2

You are wrong about us being decendent from Apes - read about the missing link also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA - Dawin had a 'THEORY' that has many holes in it and is rapidly becoming if now already outdated and until they find the truth on this they won't be going to the bother of changing all the Text Books and indoctrination spouted in schools. It was a theory and nothing more - based on the evidence available at the time.

lol at extra-terrestrial link in our DNA. We have a 90% similarity to genes of mice and 99.8 similarity to Genes of Chimpanzees im sorry guys buy get your fact Straight we aren't ancestors from aliens of another planet we are our own ALIENS of planet earth if you thinking from an alien stand point from another planet far off somewhere.

Its astounds me how many people actually agree that we are related to aliens of some type of another planet the only way that this is even remotely possible in scientific terms is if a meteorite crashed into mars several rocks with some from of life landed on earth and life started from it or brang some new lifeforms to earth. I believe this theory is called panspermia and is quite possible.

But spouting nonsense about being descendents from aliens is getting a little off topic because i would say thats highly unlikely unless they came to earth and genetically created us which seems unlikely because we are genetically related to every living creature on the planet. End the nonsense DENY IGNORANCE.

edit on 12-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

We have a 90% similarity to genes of mice and 99.8 similarity to Genes of Chimpanzees

Really a 99.8 similarity to Genes of Chimpanzees? i dont think so, thats how the mainstream science sees it and accepts it. But we dont

First the mainstream science claimed our decedents came from Africa and yet it was proven wrong, i wonder what more could be more wrong.

Second Chimpanzees arent smart, they only act as human, because they see how we behave and act, remember the old phrase (Monkey see Monkey do? )

But spouting nonsense about being descendents from aliens is getting a little off topic because i would say thats highly unlikely unless they came to earth and genetically created us which seems unlikely because we are genetically related to every living creature on the planet. End the nonsense DENY IGNORANCE.

Please dont use Deny Ignorance, because your the one whose denying Ignorance, which makes me to believe you are afraid of the truth that we were genetically created.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

cybershamans.blogspot.com...

picasaweb.google.com...#

library.thinkquest.org...

You might find these links interesting.... some photos from around the area
edit on 12-2-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlaska
Can someone sum this up please, in plain English. I will settle for ten lines or less.....

and honestly cant you leave OP alone and his English? thats pretty much off topic, and on topic attack, not everything has to be prefect in English.

I bet you also make mistakes sometimes in English, cause we all do.

just so you know ATS is an International forum, not a english forum, well its a english speaking forum anyone could be coming here no matter from what country they are from.

Regards agent
edit on 12-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I wish Peter Moon or Radu Cinemar would translate these books into english..

Radu Cinamar 12 zile - o initiere secreta "12 days -a secret initiation"
Radu Cinamar In 2007 iMISTERUL DIN EGIPT - PRIMUL TUNEL. "Mystery of Egypt -First Tunnel"
Radu Cinamar - PERGAMENTUL SECRET. "The Secret Scroll"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Lisa2012 I am still excitedly awaiting your response to my questions on page 4. Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's pretty amazing what's under the ground, not even underground tunnels, but structures which are buried under dirt, sand, and snow. The sphinx used to be covered all the time with sand, then there's places like Gobekli Tepe, heck, there are even some great structures under water. If we just had a couple more of these very ancient and very complex structures left, there'd be no doubt about the ancient astronaut theory. Even with these there is no doubt, add to that the rich mythology which clearly describe aliens and divine beings, it shouldn't even be a serious question. There are stories of giants all around the world, they're often the ones credited with building the large stone structures. Here's a group of giants I particularly enjoy, this is off of Wiki's Jentilak page. Note this part, "They disappeared into the earth under a dolmen in the Arratzaren valley in Navarra when a portentous luminous cloud – perhaps a star – appeared"

“The jentil (or jentilak with the basque plural), were a race of giants in the Basque mythology. This word meaning gentile, from Latin gentilis, was used to refer to prechristian civilizations and in particular to the builders of megalithic monuments, to which the other basque mythical legend the Mairuak are involved too. The jentil were believed to have lived alongside the Basque people. They were hairy and so tall that they could walk in the sea and threw rocks from one mountain to another. This stone throwing has led to several tales and explanations for ancient stone buildings and large isolated rocks. Even the Basque ball game, pilota, is ascribed to these stone-throwers. The tradition lives on in the Basque power games of stone lifting and throwing. Some attributed to the jentil the defeat of Roland in the Battle of Roncevaux, where the Basques defeated the Frankish army by throwing rocks on them. The giants were believed to have created the neolithic monuments, such as dolmens, found around the Basque Country. They also were said to have invented metallurgy and the saw and first grew wheat, teaching humans to farm. However, they were unwilling to move to the valleys from the mountains, with a certain unwillingness to progress. They disappeared into the earth under a dolmen in the Arratzaren valley in Navarra when a portentous luminous cloud – perhaps a star – appeared, said to have heralded the birth of Christ (Kixmi) and the end of the jentil age. Other stories say jentil threw themselves from a mountain. Only Olentzero remained, a giant who appears at Christmas and is reproduced as straw dolls.”

Another jentil was Basajaun, he was the one that the humans learned the skills from because unlike the other jentilak, he was wise. He was also said to be absolutely covered in long, dark red hair, complete with long beard.
edit on 12-2-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Really a 99.8 similarity to Genes of Chimpanzees? i dont think so, thats how the mainstream science sees it and accepts it. But we dont

Who's "we"?

science has proven the DNA comparison with chimpanzees....................where is your proof?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Now in 2010, the DNA recovery process has well improved. Pye took the Starchild skull to the National Genetic Database at the National institute of Health, commonly used by geneticists worldwide. Once the paternal DNA strand was recovered, Pye was able to compare it to all known and recorded types of DNA on this planet to find a match for it. The very long strand of 342 base pairs came up with no known match to any other species on this planet!

With respect..........that is not an answer to my question, the poster I was replying to claimed there was evidence of alien DNA in humans, you are referring to the starchild skull, which is claimed to be of alien origin..........................which I don't believe for one minute!

Considering that Lloyd Pie allegedly had the conclusive DNA test done nearly 12 months ago he has this to say:

I should add that I still can't reveal the name of the geneticist or where he works until we are ready to formally present his results to the world. However, trust me, he is a well-established professional and his facility is large and very credible. They don't want to be bombarded by media until they are prepared for it, and neither do I for that matter. Just know that you are a part of the "inner circle" of those who have put your faith in a dream that is now coming true.

www.lloydpye.com...

Why do you think he has not fully published his findings?.............................could it be to do with his book sales do you think?
edit on 12/2/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
double post delete it mods pleease

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Who's "we"?

science has proven the DNA comparison with chimpanzees....................where is your proof?

He thinks we as in everyone when really noone believes in his nonsense he is the ignorant one who tries to prove me wrong on the DNA similarities between chimpanzees and humans 99.8% TO be in fact and with MICE around 90% yet he can't seem to understand the concept of evolution

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA

Wow!!......DNA science has proved there is an extraterrestrial link in our DNA???.........when did they do that then? I seem to have missed that life changing snippet of information!

I watched a Documentary on tv just about one month ago - will try and find some other evidence or perhaps you can search it out as you sound like your sceptical - I'm going back to the thread topic. Will let you know if I find it or perhaps other members have checked it out.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

You are wrong about us being decendent from Apes - read about the missing link also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA - Dawin had a 'THEORY' that has many holes in it and is rapidly becoming if now already outdated and until they find the truth on this they won't be going to the bother of changing all the Text Books and indoctrination spouted in schools. It was a theory and nothing more - based on the evidence available at the time.

lol at extra-terrestrial link in our DNA. We have a 90% similarity to genes of mice and 99.8 similarity to Genes of Chimpanzees im sorry guys buy get your fact Straight we aren't ancestors from aliens of another planet we are our own ALIENS of planet earth if you thinking from an alien stand point from another planet far off somewhere.

Its astounds me how many people actually agree that we are related to aliens of some type of another planet the only way that this is even remotely possible in scientific terms is if a meteorite crashed into mars several rocks with some from of life landed on earth and life started from it or brang some new lifeforms to earth. I believe this theory is called panspermia and is quite possible.

You're last para is more like it - and we would be genetically related because we all belong to earth! Going back to main topic!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Wallachian

You gotta admit that where the Sphinx is in relation to high winds that it is most plausible that it was formed by the winds however i wouldnt put it past being formed and then covered over by dirt and dust almost like cemented over before falling off eventually to reveal a Sphinx.

I think your take on it is highly likely - good point.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join