It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
reply to post by XRaDiiX

You believe we evolved from monkeys over the course of millenia, but Giants is too far fetched? hahahahaa. Wow. You should probably look into the theory of evolution, specifically how far off it is. I'd suggest Velikovsky.
edit on 11-2-2011 by thektotheg because: (no reason given)

Also all Christians should believe in Giants as their bible says it is true.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Gotta pass this on, about giant humanoids, from a channeling blog:

This evening in the country of Vietnam a great undersea cavern has been found. This is an entrance for travel and submersion for many groups and there is evidence there which will prove to be acceptable proof, for many, of your history on this planet! ... Some of which will be found are large 18-foot statues indicative of [Essential (like Spiritual but higher)] Masters and giant humanoids which previously inhabited the Sino-Asian regions.

from last week, saying the discovery would be made public in the next several weeks.

Proof in Vietnamese Caves
To make the link work, you'll need to click it, then replace the "#" with the four letters S-H-I-T. Mods, please understand I am not trying to surreptitiously bypass the swearing monitor thing, just telling how to make the link work.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Thermo Klein because: speling mxi-up

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This story may somehow has ties to the Edgar Cayce predicition that a hall of records would be found beneath the Sphynix. I envision a library of paper documents. No one expected to see holographice images showing the history of our planet, it true. If this is true this would change everything, and I'm sure Churches from all faiths would have to take a new look at everything.

The question always remains where is the smoking gun? Does anyone know where the entrance is and is there indeed armed guards to proctect it secrets?

Note: Everyone has always targeted the Sphynix in Egypt as the site but it may well be it was the site in Romania all along
edit on 15-2-2011 by lme7898354 because: left out one sentence

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Transylvanian Sunrise
Radu Cinamar, Peter

available on amazon.com

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
in regards to giant skeletons supposedly excavated, or found and removed or whatever, that whole premise has been proved over and over again to be a (excuse the pun) giant wives-tale...

www.snopes.com...

that link is to the snopes.com page dedicated to the myth of giant skeletons.

the reason I posted this, was to point out that regardless of whether or not this whole energy in the mountains thing is true, or not, mentioning the giant skeletons as part of the description or as evidence for or an aspect of, or relating to, in any way shape or form, takes away any and all credibility this story might have had, almost immediately...I'm not saying the whole energy spot is real or not, but the part about giant skeletons is absolutely not real, and including it definitely takes away from your credibility almost to the point where most people immediately write off the whole story and dismiss anything else you had to say.....

I'm just trying to help, because who knows there might be something to this story, but the giant skeleton thing is total bullocks and complete bunk.

Dont believe snopes.com! snopes are fake and lies! even snopes are lie about fluoride and others. my mother in law told me she believe snopes about flouride that are good! she got info from snopes. i told her NO its not true its really bad and toxic. when i show proof and evidence to her. she was so shocked. SNOPE ARE FAKE PERIOD!

about the Giants.. they are so real. u need to research more about giants. Giants are come from woman human+ fallen angels. you can see Egypt or other countries there are wall drawings about giants. if you dont believe in it you are blind and lost. dont believe snopes or other people what they say. just go reserach on your own. you will find the truth.

im research for years. yes we live in world with full of lies. 90 percent of history on earth are lies. almost all myth are true. why people label it as fake myth?? TO HIDE THE TRUTHS!!!!!!!!! same thing with Jesus are real.
they hide truth about Jesus too. even they label bible as myth or lies. remember this world we live in are full of lies and hide truths from us. because it's Satan's work. Satan dont want us to know the TRUTH.
edit on 15-2-2011 by DeafRaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The origins of the Bucegi mountains figure called today the Sphinx and the lost history of these lands are very well illustrated in the monumental and well documented book "Pre historic Dacia"or "Dacia Preistorica"
by NIcolae Densusianu.
This book has been first published in Romania in 1913 !!!, but its contents remain as
revolutionary, visionary, and controversial as they were almost 100 years ago.
Reading this book is a “must” for all those interested in the birth and evolution of European and Eastern Mediterranean civilizations.

It will turn your world up side down.

The link for the complete online book translated in english is below and the author of the website agrees on the front page with sharing the content online :

pelasgians.org...

below is the fragment refering to the Sphinx:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

XII. 7. Saturn as Zeus aristos megistos euruopa, aigiochos.

His colossal simulacrum on Omul mountain in the Carpathians.

The most important mountain in the southern range of the Carpathians is Bucegi.

This mountain, which is set apart by its majestic height and by the expansion of its horizon, was once very famous. In prehistoric antiquity this was the holy mountain of the Pelasgian pastoral tribes, for which the extensive plains from the north of Istru were as important as the valleys and crests of the Carpathians. (This is the same mountain which the Dacians considered as holy, as Strabo writes – VII. 3. 5)

The two highest peaks of this mountain bear even today the names of Caraiman and Omul, and both were once consecrated to the supreme divinities of the Pelasgian race, one to Cerus manus, megas Ouranos, the other to Saturn, also called “Omul” (TN – the Man).

On the highest point of Omul mountain, rises a gigantic column, usually covered in clouds, and on another peak in its proximity there still exists today the most important simulacrum of the prehistoric world, a human representation sculpted in live rock, of a truly formidable size. This titanic figure from the mountains of ancient Dacia, once called of the Hyperboreans, show, by all its characteristics, the image of the supreme divinity of the Pelasgian times [1].

[1. Em. Le Marton writes about the position and geological constitution of this rock: It represents a steep slope on the south side of the peak called Omul, which is the culminant point of the massif of Bucegi. It can be seen that the rock….is of a formidable size, by the human figure which is about twenty meters in front of it ….The rock ….is composed of three parts, the upper part (above the forehead) is the remainder of a huge calcareous block, similar to the lower part (from the mouth down). Between the two is seen a conglomerate of sandstone, which forms a band (the forehead and cheeks)…]

According to the religious ideas of the Pelasgians, the great God of this race was shown intentionally in gigantic forms, so that by the enormous size of the simulacrum it could express at the same time the power and majesty of this divinity.

Because of this, the supreme divinity of the Pelasgian religion, the god of thunder, lightning and rain, the one who shook the earth, who fertilized the fields, the valleys and the mountains, had also the epithet Peloros, the Gigant or the big Man (Om), and this Peloros was considered by the Tessalians as identical with Saturn. Their great feasts of Saturnalia were called Peloria, meaning feasts of the “gigantic Om” or the “big Om” (Batonis Sinopensis, De Thessalia, frag. 4, in Fragm. Hist. graec. IV.p.349; Pauly, Real-Encyclopadie, p.592).

The great god of Homer’s Iliad (VIII.v.19-27), wanting to give the other Olympians an idea about the immensity of his physical power, addresses them like this:

“Listen to me all, gods and goddesses, as I want to tell you what is in my heart. Over my word nobody should pass, neither goddess, nor god, but all of you must listen to me, because if I found out that one or other of the gods went in secret to help the Trojans, or the Danaians, they will return beaten and shamed to Olympus, or I will catch them, and throw them in the dark and remote Tartaros, where there is a very deep abyss underground, there, where the Iron Gates are, and the Copper Threshold, and then they will know that I am the most powerful of all gods. But if you gods wished so, try your luck, so that you would be convinced. Bring a gold chain and tie it on Uranos (with the meaning of mountain), then let all gods and goddesses get a hold on it, and, no matter how hard you will try, you will not be able to drag from Uranos to the plain, your highest master and god; but when I will decide to grab the chain, then I will instantly pull you up, and the earth and the sea, and I will tie the chain on the peak of Olympus and everything will stay airborne, this is how much superior I am than the gods and men”.

These words, which Homer had certainly extracted from the ancient ballads of the nomad minstrels, refer in fact to the holy mountains about which we are talking here.

The Olympus of the Iliad is not the Olympus of Thessaly, but the ancient Olympus from near Okeanos Potamos or Istru, where the “Origin of the gods” was (Homer, Iliad, XIV.v.199-205), “at the ends of the earth, which fed many people”. The Olympus and Uranos of Homer are the holy mountains of theogony, Ourea macra (Hesiodus, Theog.v.129, 113), where Uranos, Gaea and Saturn had their residence (Homer, Iliad, VIII.v.470 seqq), where the people resembled the gods, and where these Titans warred with one another for the mastery of the world.

At the time of the migrations of Pelasgian tribes from the Carpathians towards the southern lands, the renown and legends of this sacred mountain also descended with them, to all the lands of Hellada, Asia Minor and down to Egypt. As the civilization and the sweet mores of the Pelasgians had an enormous influence on the Greek people, the same had their beliefs.

The religion of Uranos and Gaea, of Saturn and Rhea, of the Sun and the Moon, or in other words, the entire system of the Pelasgian doctrines, with their names, their legends about the origin of the gods, and their forms of the cult, as it had developed in the principal and powerful centre from the Lower Istru, on the territory of the holy Hyperboreans, emigrated southwards from the Carpathians, at the same time with the Pelasgian tribes.

The colossal figure from the Carpathians of Dacia, which exudes a sovereign expression of dignity and an immense power, could represent only the great national god of the Pelasgian tribes, to whom the most imposing heights of the mountains were everywhere consecrated.

About a similar huge figure, sculpted in a rock near Antiochia, the Greek writer Ioannis Malalae tells the following in his Chronography (Bonnae, 1831 p. 205): “During the reign of Antiochus Epiphanus, the king of Syria, being an epidemic in Antiochia and many people dieing, a certain Leios, a man who was learned in religious mysteries, ordered them to sculpt a rock in the mountain which dominated the city. This was a gigantic head encircled with a crown, facing the city and that valley. He then wrote something on the head and he put and end this way to the epidemic. The Antiochians call to this day this head Charonion”.

This Charonion represented in reality Zeus charaios (Preller, Gr. Myth.I. 77), meaning the “Head of God”, as the high divinity of the sky and earth was presented and worshipped by the Beotians.

So far we’ve considered this colossus from the Carpathians of Dacia only from the point of view of the religious ideas of prehistoric times. We have now to examine this simulacrum from the point of view of its symbolic characters and its special history.

This majestic figure which dominates even today the most important height of the Carpathians, has two remarkable particularities, which prove that this simulacrum had been considered in the Homeric antiquity the most sacred and ancient image of the supreme divinity.

One of these distinctive particularities of the colossus on Omul, is his wide face.

Homer, in one of his hymns, calls the supreme god of the physical and moral world of his times, the “God most good, most great, and with a wide face” (Zana ariston megiston euruopa). These are the most ancient, most ritual epithets, with which the powerful divinity of the Pelasgian world was invoked [2].

[2. The authors of antiquity were doubtful about the true meaning of the epithet euruopa, attributed to the great ante-Homeric God, and in modern literature we still cannot find a satisfying explanation.

Some authors derive this epithet from oph (opos) = phona, voice, sound, translating Zeus euruopa with late-sonans. Others on the contrary, accept that the radical of opa is reduced to oph (opos), eye, face, but have interpreted incorrectly this epithet, some with latioculus, latum habens oculum (Stephanus Thes. I. gr), others with late-videns, late-cernens. According to the ideas of antique theology though, by the expression euruopa was meant the shape of the divine figure, the wide face, extremely imposing of Jove. So with Homer, Juno, addressing Apollo and Iris (Iliad, XV.146), tells them “Jove orders you to come as fast as you can on mount Ida and after you arrived there, to look at his face”. With Eschyl (Suppl. V.1059), Jove also has an immense face. Finally we have to add that Homer uses the adjective euru almost everywhere, and only in strict material sense, as for example wide streets, wide forehead, wide river bed, wide space, etc.].

Achilles, addressing a prayer to Zeus (Dodonaios) Pelasgichos on Troy’s plain, calls him at the same time the Pelasgian God with the wide face and who dwells far away (Homer, Iliad, V. v. 233 – 241).

This “God with the wide face” gave to king Tros of Troy, as Homer tells us, some horses of the most excellent race, called “immortal horses” by some authors (Iliad, V. v. 265-267).

During the primitive times of history, the horses most renowned for their shape, symmetry and speed, were in the north of Thrace. Pegasus, the divine winged horse, was born, according to legends, near the sources (meaning cataracts) of the river Oceanos or Istru (Hesiod, Theog.v.293) [3].

[3. The ancients have placed also in the northern hemisphere the Pegasus constellation; As it is known, the Scythians were in antiquity the most famous riders; The hunting horse of Adrian was called Borysthenes (Dio Cassius, lib. LXIX. 10); And the race of horses from Moldova was renowned up to the 18th century for their body, agility and resistance (Cantemir, Descriptio Moldaviae, p.32)].

The following words of Homer are especially memorable, as they refer to Zeus euruopa:

“Thetis (Achilles’ mother), departing in early morning, climbed on the great Uranos, and on Olympos, and here she found the son of wide-faced Saturn, sitting separately from the other gods, on the highest point of Olympos, which has many peaks” (Iliad, I. v. 497-499) [4].

[4. It is to be noted that Homer calls here the highest peak of Olympus mountain, on which Jove was seated, choruna, meaning top, head. Homer also calls Choruna the peak of Mount Ida, from where Jove followed the Trojan war (Iliad, XIV. 157). And the same name is used by Hesiod (Theog. v. 62) for the highest point of Olympus].

This is an important text for the history of those obscure times. And here megas Ouranos, which was in close proximity of Olympos, expresses only the notion of mountain (Aristotle, De mundo, c.6), but not the infinite space above the earth.

This megas Ouranos, which Thetis climbs first, on her way to Olympus, is from the point of view of rhapsodic geography, identical with Caraiman, the imposing mountain of Dacia, consecrated to Cerus manus, which appears personified in Romanian legends under the name of Caraiman, the creator of “the first people”, and in Romanian folk incantations, as Domn (TN – ruler) of lightning and thunderbolts, and the great sovereign of the world [5].

[5. Both with Homer (Iliad, I. 197) and Hesiod (Theog. v. 689-694), Ouranos and ‘Olympos appear as two heights of the same mountain chain. In the battle with the Titans, Jove throws his lightning from Uranos and Olympos at the same time. Because of this lightning, writes Hesiod, the vast forest was set alight all around. Finally, both with Homer and Hesiod, Olympos was a mountain in the northern region, usually covered in snow].

On a coin from the time of Antoninus Pius, DACIA, as divinity, is shown holding in her right hand a group of mountains (Eckhel, Doctrina numorum, Vol. VII. 5), which without doubt had a religious-historical importance, they were the holy mountains of Dacia, ieron oros of Strabo. And the poet P.Papinius Statius (Opera quae extant, Lipsiae, 1857), who lived for a long time at the court of Domitian, calls often Dacia only as verticem and montem.

In Homer’s Iliad, the dwellings of the great God are on a physical terrestrial height. Only the palace of Zeus is on majestic Olympos, the other gods dwell on the valleys of Olympos (Iliad, XI. 77), and on Uranos (Iliad, I. 195; VIII. 365; XX. 299; XXI. 267; Odyss. IV. 378. 439). But the assemblies of the gods take place on Olympos, where Jove convokes them especially for this purpose (Iliad, VIII. 3; XX. 4; Odyss. I. 27; Hesiod, Theog. v. 391).

Similarly, in Hesiod’s Theogony (v.119), Zeus euruopa is the god whose residence is on the sacred Olympos of Uranic times, from the most remote “corner” of the earth (Ibid.v.119), or from the “black country” (Ibid.v.69), near the Ocean (or Istru) with its deep whirlpools (Ibid, v.514, 884; Homer, Iliad, XIV, v.201). Zeus euruopa is the god of justice (Hesiod, Opera et Dies, v.229 seqq, 281), he distributes his bounty to the honest and just men, gives prosperity to the cities, abundance to the earth, acorn to the oaks, increases the bees, blesses the sheep flocks, makes the women give birth to children like their parents, and makes the people enjoy in festivities the fruits of their labor, he avenges the wrongdoings, and burns with his lightning the insolents and malefactors (Hesiod, Theogony. v. 514).

Another very apparent particularity presented by the archaic type of the great God of Dacia, belongs to the antique symbolism.

On the calm and intelligent forehead of this god, can be seen the natural or artificial traces which represent a split in the head, on the upper part of the skull.

Similar symbolic signs were shown also on the sacred image of the supreme divinity in ante-Homeric theogony.

According to the old Pelasgo-Hellenic legends, Minerva (from the root men, mens, mind) was born from the head of Jove. The poet Pindar (Olymp. VII. v. 35-38) transmitted this legend, saying that Vulcan had split with his copper hatchet Jove’s head (Zeus), from which Minerva had emerged with such clamor, that the sky and earth were terrified, or, as Homer says (Hymn. in Minervam), the earth echoed and the Pontos clouded its purple waves.

During the first times of history, religious beliefs were clothed in symbolism, and all the sacred images of antiquity were characterized by an infinite variety of symbolic attributes.

We ask now, can it be that the origin of this allegorical legend about Minerva’s birth from Zeus’ head was that figure, so archaic, so worshipped, and so unique in its way?

We think yes! Homer places the origin of all the gods, known and worshipped in Greek lands, in the northern parts of Thrace, at Istru, at ‘Ocheanos potamos.

The simulacrum of Zeus euruopa from the great Gate of the Carpathians, presents another important characteristic symbol.

Near the right shoulder of the God, the figure of a gigantic shield appears in very regular and well preserved forms. This shield is one of the most principal and archaic attributes of the supreme divinity of the heroic times.

In the oldest monuments of Greek literature, the great God of the Pelasgian world has also the epithet of aigiochos, meaning “the one who holds the shield” (Homer, Iliad, II. v. 375; V. v. 733; Hesiod, Theog. v. 11, 13, 25, 735, 920; Opera et Dies, v. 483, Fragm. 124).

Homer’s Iliad describes this shield as priceless, which the times could not age, and which will never disappear. From it hung one hundred tassels of gold, very finely woven, each of it valuing one hundred oxen (II. v. 226 seqq). This shield of the powerful God was surrounded all around by religious terrors. On it were represented the “Quarrel”, the “Bravery”, the “Terrible war tumult” and the Gorgon’s head, the sinister and terrible monster (Ibid, V.738 seqq). This shield was made and given to Jove by Vulcan (Ibid, XV, v. 308). But, as results from another place in the Iliad, the shield of great Zeus was of stone or of rock (Ibid, XVII. V. 593-594. With Homer, the noun marmaros had only the simple meaning of stone, rock, only later this word came to signify the calcareous, hard and shiny type of the marble), and to this particularity seem to refer Homer’s words, that time could not age it and it will never disappear.

This was the miraculous shield which inspired on one side the courage in battle, on the other, a martial terror, so that it gave victory to all those in whose camp it was.

According to ancient traditions, Jove first appeared in battle with this shield during the wars with the Titans and the Gigants (TN- I use this term, as the Giants are often confused with the Titans).

In the memorable war fought by the Acheans (Greeks) with the Trojans, Jove sent Apollo to help the Trojans, and lent him this shield, telling him to shake it on the war theatre, so that the terrified Acheans will retire to their ships (Homer, Iliad, XI. v. 229). But Minerva, in collusion with Juno, took this shield without Jove’s knowledge, ran with it to the Greeks’ camp and urged them to war against the Trojans (Ibid, II. v. 447).

Jove’s shield, as results from Homer (Ibid, V. v.738), was worn on the shoulders, and it appears figured in the same way on the great simulacrum from the Carpathians of Dacia.

Religious beliefs were tightly connected to certain legendary simulacra until late in historical times, simulacra to which the people attributed in its imagination, a supernatural power.

When Homer and Hesiod describe the majestic figure of Zeus euruopa aigiochos etc, they do not talk about an abstract divine power, but about a real image, a simulacrum consecrated by an ancient religion. (Achilles was doing the same thing, when addressing his prayers to Jove from Dodona).

Minerva, Homer tells us (Hymn in MInerv; Iliad, I. 202; Hesiod, Theog. v. 920, 924), was born from the head of Zeus aigiochos, and these words refer incontestably to the principal simulacrum of ante-Hellenic religion, to the sacred figure, so expressive from all the points of view, of Zeus aigiochos from the ancient Olympos of theogony, usually covered in snow, from north of the Lower Istru.

We find the same tradition also in Roman theology.

From the important extracts from the sacred books of Roman paganism, transmitted to us by Cicero, Minerva, the goddess revered by the Pelasgo-Greek world, was born from Jove and Coryphe, the daughter of the Ocean (De nat. Deor. Lib. III. 23).

‘Ocheanos potamos, the father of all ante-Hellenic divinities in antique theogonies, is the “holy” Istru, which the ancients considered at the same time as “the greatest river” of the world; and Homer calls Coryphe the highest peak of ancient Olympos (Iliad, I. v. 499), while for Pindar Coryphe is Jove’s head itself, from which Minerva emerged (Olymp. VII. 36).

We’ve established therefore from legends, as well as from the characteristics presented by the important simulacrum reproduced above, that Minerva was born from the head of Zeus aigiochos, on the sacred territory of the ancient religion, north of Thrace, in the region of the Istru. Science was Minerva’s attribute, and the traditions place her birth in the Carpathians of Dacia, a circumstance also confirmed by Prometheus’ legend, about which we shall talk later.

The shield (aegis) of great Zeus from the north of the Istru, had at the same time an extremely important role in the state life of the Pelasgians.

It appears as the symbol of their nation’s existence and political independence.

In the memorable war on the shores of Hellespont, this shield appears either in the Trojans’ lines, or in the Acheans’ camp, according to the side protected by different divinities, the empire of Priam, or the coalition of the Acheans.

The memory of this sacred shield of the great God had been preserved by the Pelasgian tribes that had migrated to Italy, until the times of Numa.

King Numa, the first king to organize the public cult of the Romans, wanted, because of traditional reasons which today we can not know anymore, that the new state founded on the shores of the Tiber should possess a protective shield of the great God.

According to what the legends tell us, he, following the counsel of his wife Egeria, asked the all powerful God, saevus Jupiter (or Sabazius Jupiter; Sebazius; Sabadius, Sebadius; Sabus; Savus augustus – according to V. Maxim; Macrobius, Silius Italicus), the Lord of thunder and lightning, to come down from his high residence to Rome, and tell him by what sort of rites and ceremonies will the Romans be able to abate his divine anger in the future. The great national god listened to his prayer and descended from his height to Rome, in the holy grove near Aventin. The peaks of this mountain shook and the earth sank under the God’s weight.

Here, the great divinity of the Pelasgians told Numa the ritual sacrifices through which his people could, in times of need, abate or appease the divine anger, and promised at the same time that the next day he will give him a sure sign for the safety of the Roman state. And the next day, when the sun appeared on the horizon in all its glory, and when Numa, at the front of his people had lifted his hands in prayer to the supreme divinity, to send him the promised gift, it was suddenly seen how the sky opened and a shield fell slowly through the air. Numa lifted the shield and brought sacrifices of thanks to the God. Then, remembering that the fate of the Roman empire is connected to this shield, which he called ancile, he disposed to have a number of similar shields made, so that the wicked men and enemies could not steal the divine shield, and he gave the care of these holy things to the college of priests called Salii (Ovid, Fast, III. v. 275 seqq;, Dionysos Halikar. Lib. II. c. 71).

As results from this religious tradition, the new Pelasgian state had felt a definite need to put itself under the protective shield of the great national divinity, and Numa, a man learned in all the divine and human sciences (Livy, lib. 1. c. 18), knew how to procure for his people such a holy guaranty, given by the powerful god of the Pelasgian nation himself.

From a historical point of view, the origin of this belief was in the lands of the Lower Istru [6].

[6. The Roman ancile had, according to Varro (L. L. VII. 43), the shape of the Thracian shields, and on a bronze coin of the emperor Antonius Pius, they have the shape of an oval disc].

In Latium, the most antique religious traditions had been preserved by the inhabitants of Aricia. This Pelasgian tribe of the Aricians, famous for their piety, had their dwellings, before entering Italy, near the Meotic Lake, and later on the territory of Dacia, close to the mouths of the Danube, where their ethnic traces still appear during historical times under the name of Arrechi [7].

[7. According to Strabo (V. 3. 12), the temple of Diana of Aricia had its origin connected to Diana Taurica, and “barbarian” and “Scythian” religious institutions truly existed there.

Strabo mentions (XI. 2. 11) the ‘Arrechoi among the populations settled near the Meotic lake, and Pliny (VI. 7. 1) the Arrechi.

The northern arm or mouth of the Danube appears with Apollonius Rhodius under the name of ‘Arechos, and in some codices of Ptolemy, under the name of ‘Inariachion (Ed.Didot. I. p. 460). Similarly, Virgil calls the territory of the Arimi, Inarime (Aen. IX. 716), “in” being in both cases just a simple preposition of the Pelasgo-Getic dialect from the Lower Danube ].

The nymph Egeria, who, according to what traditions tell, was the wife and inspiration of Numa in his entire work of religious organization, was from Aricia. The legends attribute especially to her the idea of inviting the great Pelasgian God to Rome, and the mystery with his protective shield. We witness here just a religious reminiscence from the ancient country of the Pelasgian tribes from the Lower Danube.

According to Herodotus, Zalmoxis, the great God of the Getae, was called by some Gebeleizis (Herodotus, lib. XCIV). This form of this name is without any doubt altered. Herodotus did not know well the northern dialect of the Pelasgians, as can be deduced from different Scythian words which he transmitted to us erroneously.

The oldest images of the supreme divinity showed usually only his head.

In some lands of Greece, great Zeus was also worshipped under the name of chephale, head (Pauly, Real-Encyclopadie, p.596; Preller, Gr. Myth. I. 99). The Boetians gave him also the epithet charaios, from chara, head (Preller, Gr. Myth. I. p.77). In Italy, Jupiter Latiaris was also called Latiale caput (Lucanis, Phars. I. 535-536). And in Rome, at the time of the great funeral repasts, the images of the gods, called capita deorum (TN – head = cap), which represented only the heads or busts of the gods, were placed on lecterns (Preller-Jordan, R. M. I. 149).

The Trojans also showed the image of Jupiter fulgurator or Jupiter avus, only by the figure of his head, as attests the terracotta specimen found by Schliemann in his dig at Troy (Ilios p.806).

Gebeleizis is only a secondary name of Zalmoxis, and definitely a composed word.

The last part corresponds to Zes = Zeus and very probably Gebeleizis expresses only the same idea as chephale-Zis = chiphale-Dis or chephale-Dios, meaning the “Head of God”, as it was shown by the enormous simulacrum from the south-eastern arch of the Carpathians.

The titanic figure of Zeus aristos megistos euruopa, aigiochos, from the Omul mountain, was not an abstract personification of the divinity.

This simulacrum represented in fact the face of a famous prehistoric personality, Saturn, the God and idealized ruler of the peoples of Pelasgian race.

After Caelus or Uranos, Saturn was the great divinity worshipped on the territory of Dacia, until the time when the Roman armies introduced here the official religion of the empire.

The age of this monument harks back to the great times of the ethnic and political development of the Pelasgians, when fate had not yet started to turn sour for the Eastern Pelasgians, and when a sizable part of the Latin tribes had not yet migrated to Italy. By its colossal size, this simulacrum expresses also how happy and how glorious were those times, and how vast was the secular power of that person, whose figure was eternized on that rock on the Omul mountain.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

the aliens that RULE US know how to hide VERY IMPORTANT THINGS from our knowledge !

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
Here's some more reading you can do on the subject. A few books you can check out...

• Darwin's Black Box. The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution, Michael Behe, associate professor of biochemistry; Lehigh University, Pennsylvania, 1996. Demonstrates that the tiny building blocks of life—cells and their myriad components—are far too complex for their codependent parts and processes to have evolved without an outside, intelligent design at work.

• Mere Creation: Science, Faith & Intelligent Design, edited by William Dembski, 1998. A collection of academic writings from the fields of physics, astrophysics, biology, anthropology, biology, mechanical engineering and mathematics that challenge Darwinism and offer evidence supporting intelligent design in the universe.

• Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, Michael Denton, senior research fellow, University of Otago, New Zealand, 1996. Examines features of the natural world that mutation and natural selection cannot explain and shows the impossibility of transitional forms required for Darwinist evolution to have taken place.

• Creation and Evolution: Rethinking the Evidence From Science and the Bible, Alan Hayward, 1985. Written by a British physicist, an insightful book on the pros and cons of the evolution vs. creation controversy.

• The Neck of the Giraffe: Where Darwin Went Wrong, Francis Hitching, 1982. Points out many of the problems in the traditional view of evolution.

• Darwin on Trial, Phillip Johnson, professor of law, University of California, Berkeley, 1993. Examines scientific details that argue convincingly against the theory of evolution.

• Reason in the Balance: The Case Against Naturalism in Science, Law & Education, Phillip Johnson, 1995. Discusses the cultural implications of belief in evolution; that is, that the philosophy behind Darwinian evolution has become in effect the dominant established religion in many societies.

• Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, Phillip Johnson, 1997. Written specifically for older students and their parents and teachers to prepare them for the antireligion bias inherent in most advanced education.

• Objections Sustained. Subversive Essays on Evolution, Law & Culture, Phillip Johnson, 1998. Compilation of essays ranging from evolution and culture to law and religion.

• Bones of Contention: A Creationist Assessment of the Human Fossils, Marvin Lubenow, 1992. Documents the serious problems with the supposed links between man and apes.

• What Is Creation Science? Henry Morris and Gary Parker, 1987. Two creation scientists provide a critical examination of the major arguments used to support evolution.

• Shattering the Myths of Darwinism, Richard Milton, 1997. Mr. Milton, a science journalist and noncreationist, reveals the circular reasoning Darwinists must rely on for their arguments while discussing data widely acknowledged in scientific circles.

• Tornado in a Junkyard. The Relentless Myth of Darwinism, James Perloff, 1999. A self-professed former atheist offers an easy-to-read view of evidence contradicting Darwinism, including many quotations from evolutionists and creationists. (The title is taken from a British astronomer's assessment that the likelihood of higher life forms emerging through random mutation is comparable to saying a tornado sweeping through a junkyard could build a Boeing 747 airliner.)

• The Case Against Darwin (Why the Evidence Should Be Examined), James Perloff, 2002. A readable 83-page condensation of the author’s 321-page Tornado in a Junkyard (see above).

• Not by Chance: Shattering the Modern Theory of Evolution, Lee Spetner, Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1998. Dr. Spetner shows that one of the fundamental premises of neoDarwinism—that random mutation created the kinds of variations that allowed macroevolution to take place—is fatally flawed and could never have happened as Darwinists claim.
Although the publishers of this magazine do not agree with every conclusion presented in these books, we think they present a persuasive and compelling case that the theory of evolution is fundamentally and fatally flawed.VT

Source: www.verticalthought.org...

Now, since I've provided extensive sourcing and literature to back up my opinion, do you think you could say something relevant or interesting other than "I think this. It's been proven."

Awesome post (8'd) - would you mind posting that in (and, you'll likely appreciate) my AAT thread (linked in sig)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thank you for posting all of this information up. I was not aware of it yet, however I have done a decent amount of reading on "the hidden people" of Iceland, have you ever come across them at all - if so, are there any connections you've found between Romania and Iceland by chance? Would be REALLY interesting if there was.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
all right atsers this is my first time ever reading a blog all the way through lol i find this very very fascinating any who i thout id blow some of you guys-es socks off with this vid THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOUTUBE!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This lost all of its credibilty in the second sentence when David Ickes names was mentioned.
His website is trash and full of lies and fantasies. You really cant use that as a source, if you have another one I would be willing to read into it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That was an amazing read.... It was hard to understand the Romanian guy because his English was broken, however, he was able to form sentences "enough" to where you can get the gist of what he was trying to convey. I do believe we have been lied to all of our lives by our government and our religious institutions. I believe that very soon we will be dealing with the reality of those lies and that many will meet their demise. I just pray that those who have not sought the truth and also made peace with their maker will do so before it's too late.
Something is going down very soon and suggest you watch the global elite's actions in the coming months.. It you see them disappear; I suggest you run the for the country or the mountains...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I guess it's not inconceivable for any of these things to happen, but the question I would have is if indeed all of mankind's history has been archieved somehow, then what kind of recording device where they using? In today's world even with the advances in video and audio technology, it still requires either someone to be there with some form of camera or a stationary camera device attached to something solid.

As time goes on and I get older it seems like lots of stuff we were told was either lies some other form of cover-up. Being ex-military I can assure you if the government wants something kept secret, it gets kept secret. If indeed this video library does exist I'm sure that if any of this information did leak out that lots of the information currently in history books would become obsolete instantly.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
i'm reading a book called the Necromonicon and it's a book that was found with no known author and talks about that very area and it was a place the ancients originated from and they were able to travel back and forth. The book tells of a casting out of an evil one to be banished to this area and the secrets hidden for fear of someone calling the evil one back. The original bloodlines and their main activist in the occult Aleister Crowley came across this book and opened up a world of # not knowing what he was calling upon.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but it seems there is a connection with this place and the secret of the Ancient ones the motive of the NWO.

Thanks for that. I actually have a rap album lying around called 'Necromonicon'. Wondered what the title was about

2nd line

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
any further updates thread OP?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
if anyone is interested Transilvanian Moonrise, the follow-up from Sunrise is available 1st March. great uncle (87years old btw) has already got one on order. he's getting frisky regarding a possible sightseeing tour of Romania at the mo.
f

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

I disagree with that theory. A tiger is multiple times bigger than domestic cat. Yet it still looks like a cat. If we take the same proportions for a human being then this person will be certainly gigantic but it will not "won't look like human". I am not stating that giants exist but I do state that this is theoretically possible and that square theory is another BS theory.
I agree that the pictures you refer to are all fakes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
in regards to giant skeletons supposedly excavated, or found and removed or whatever, that whole premise has been proved over and over again to be a (excuse the pun) giant wives-tale...
[[snip]]
I'm just trying to help, because who knows there might be something to this story, but the giant skeleton thing is total bullocks and complete bunk.

Sure is.. no such thing as giants...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Odd that I missed this thread... Thanks to Julie Washington for pointing me here. This was one of the areas (like Untersberg in Austria) that I have been looking at, just never had the time to follow up on it.

Image Source

The Sphinx:
The legendary Sphinx of the Bucegi Mountains (2200 m altitude) is a rock shaped by wind and other natural phenomenon as man's head. It is considered to represent a spiritually powerful place and a symbol of the spirit of the Dacians, ancestors of the Romanian people.

SOURCE: The Bucegi Mountains Discovery

I will add more later, but just wanted to get this 'on the map'

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am traveling through Europe with limited access to the internet I apologize for not keeping up with my Post . I have new info on the topic as a friend of mine his father worked for Romanian secret service . He is working in one of the private Romanian TV Stations . His father claims he knows about the caves that we are discussing and at one point he was invited to visit one .Apparently there are words that this cave is not "friendly" and some people died for various reasons .

Also another friend while he was hiking through one section of the Carpatians met a group of shepherds that told a story of weird lights and like a curtin of energy that they encountered, afterward few of them ended up in a mental hospital and one of them went completely white in a year despite the fact that he was 40 years old.

He said that these men he encountered spoke of this story and the man that was white showed him an id as to how he was looking the year before and how he ended completely white .

There is also a story about some gold tablets found in Sinaia (area in the mountains )and there was a discussion about the great amounts of gold hidden in the Romanian mountains especially in Apuseni Mountains.

I will try to make a full account also add the info i promised about the Pestera Ialomicioara and a google map.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join