It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by thektotheg

We are 99.8% genetic deviation from Chimpanzees and look at the size difference we are only taller not much heaver than them because we grew taller to see over the tall grass etc in Africa and to look out for predators which is widely known fact. You need to read up on the theory of evolution because even mentioning the fact of people 12+ feet tall is just ridiculous because the earths environment doesn't support it the only reason the dinosaurs became so large was because back then the earths atmosphere had alot higher percantile in oxygen which allow the dinosaurs to become so large in size.

I'm sorry but i won't believe in Giant human stories because theres no fossil record of it and until you can show me credible evidence of Giants it ain't happening.

Look Humans were never Giants and even if at one time there were giant apes they wouldn't be closely related at all to homo-sapiens. They've found countless old ancestors of humans and all of them are smaller and brawnier than humans most of them. There is a few different types of humans that existed on lost isles etc that became dwarf humans. But humans becoming Giants just doesn't fit any of the archaeological evidence. It just makes the story lose credibility. People will discount it as fallacy.

If this race of Giants ever did exist it was 100,000's of years ago cause thing don't just evolve overnight get real.
And so far there is absolutely no evidence that giants existed. There is only bizzaree genetic mutations in normal humans that caused some humans to become 7-8+ tall. End of the Giant BS
edit on 12-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

Why don't YOU show me what we evolved from? You can't? Oh, yes...that horrible problem with the missing link.

I have provided countless links to back up my story. You have brought nothing to the table, other than opinion that was GIVEN to you by society.

Humans didn't EVOLVE into what the two of us here talking are today. We were genetically manipulated. Or, as I said, maybe you could show me the proof?

Since you claim to know so much about evolution, could you explain through the problems arising with the Catastrophism theory, then? Please, I'd love to hear you do, considering scientists and researchers who've spent their entire life trying to can't.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Wow, can you please paraphrase the 10000 words that you pasted?

I prefer a summary + a list of facts rather than something from a brochure.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Here, since you're such an evolution junkie...

www.icr.org...

I'd love to hear your take on the lack of transitional species and entropy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i definately agree with kotk, those instances noted in the snopes article are some of the many, faked images that were used to combat the credibility of some of the genuine giant skeletons that have been found over the years, this is a more telling group of photos, the one on the bottom is pretty crazy, and the axes were featured on an episode of ancient aliens, and i think they do their research pretty well about sources
link enjoy

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
sorry ktot* my mistake buddy

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's some more reading you can do on the subject. A few books you can check out...

• Darwin's Black Box. The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution, Michael Behe, associate professor of biochemistry; Lehigh University, Pennsylvania, 1996. Demonstrates that the tiny building blocks of life—cells and their myriad components—are far too complex for their codependent parts and processes to have evolved without an outside, intelligent design at work.

• Mere Creation: Science, Faith & Intelligent Design, edited by William Dembski, 1998. A collection of academic writings from the fields of physics, astrophysics, biology, anthropology, biology, mechanical engineering and mathematics that challenge Darwinism and offer evidence supporting intelligent design in the universe.

• Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, Michael Denton, senior research fellow, University of Otago, New Zealand, 1996. Examines features of the natural world that mutation and natural selection cannot explain and shows the impossibility of transitional forms required for Darwinist evolution to have taken place.

• Creation and Evolution: Rethinking the Evidence From Science and the Bible, Alan Hayward, 1985. Written by a British physicist, an insightful book on the pros and cons of the evolution vs. creation controversy.

• The Neck of the Giraffe: Where Darwin Went Wrong, Francis Hitching, 1982. Points out many of the problems in the traditional view of evolution.

• Darwin on Trial, Phillip Johnson, professor of law, University of California, Berkeley, 1993. Examines scientific details that argue convincingly against the theory of evolution.

• Reason in the Balance: The Case Against Naturalism in Science, Law & Education, Phillip Johnson, 1995. Discusses the cultural implications of belief in evolution; that is, that the philosophy behind Darwinian evolution has become in effect the dominant established religion in many societies.

• Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, Phillip Johnson, 1997. Written specifically for older students and their parents and teachers to prepare them for the antireligion bias inherent in most advanced education.

• Objections Sustained. Subversive Essays on Evolution, Law & Culture, Phillip Johnson, 1998. Compilation of essays ranging from evolution and culture to law and religion.

• Bones of Contention: A Creationist Assessment of the Human Fossils, Marvin Lubenow, 1992. Documents the serious problems with the supposed links between man and apes.

• What Is Creation Science? Henry Morris and Gary Parker, 1987. Two creation scientists provide a critical examination of the major arguments used to support evolution.

• Shattering the Myths of Darwinism, Richard Milton, 1997. Mr. Milton, a science journalist and noncreationist, reveals the circular reasoning Darwinists must rely on for their arguments while discussing data widely acknowledged in scientific circles.

• Tornado in a Junkyard. The Relentless Myth of Darwinism, James Perloff, 1999. A self-professed former atheist offers an easy-to-read view of evidence contradicting Darwinism, including many quotations from evolutionists and creationists. (The title is taken from a British astronomer's assessment that the likelihood of higher life forms emerging through random mutation is comparable to saying a tornado sweeping through a junkyard could build a Boeing 747 airliner.)

• The Case Against Darwin (Why the Evidence Should Be Examined), James Perloff, 2002. A readable 83-page condensation of the author’s 321-page Tornado in a Junkyard (see above).

• Not by Chance: Shattering the Modern Theory of Evolution, Lee Spetner, Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1998. Dr. Spetner shows that one of the fundamental premises of neoDarwinism—that random mutation created the kinds of variations that allowed macroevolution to take place—is fatally flawed and could never have happened as Darwinists claim.
Although the publishers of this magazine do not agree with every conclusion presented in these books, we think they present a persuasive and compelling case that the theory of evolution is fundamentally and fatally flawed.VT

Source: www.verticalthought.org...

Now, since I've provided extensive sourcing and literature to back up my opinion, do you think you could say something relevant or interesting other than "I think this. It's been proven."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by smokecrops

I Agree with you completely the Giant Humans it total bullocks there is no way that there used to be humans Giants when we've proven time and time again that we were descendents from the Apes the chimpanzees being our close relatives proven FACT via DNA. please stop with the Giant humans it makes the stories credibility go away

I totally can believe everything in this story but the Giants and stuff is just nonsense peace

Maybe an alien species came to earth or something or ancient humans built these tunnels and holographic displays etc and they were wiped out by something... Interesting read if real. Where does this guy get his info from about this story?

You are wrong about us being decendent from Apes - read about the missing link also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA - Dawin had a 'THEORY' that has many holes in it and is rapidly becoming if now already outdated and until they find the truth on this they won't be going to the bother of changing all the Text Books and indoctrination spouted in schools. It was a theory and nothing more - based on the evidence available at the time.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by taters2468

Ah yes! I remember those. The axes were at the back of my mind, I couldn't place them. It's nice to know someone can see passed one snopes story. haha. No worries about the name.

Anyway...All I'm trying to get across here is, if you take the time to research or even read one or two of the many links I provided to back up my case, you'd find it hard to discount it outright. Not only have those of you in opposition failed to make any sort of viable case for your argument, you've not looked at the otherside. All you can do is say "that's not real, it couldn't happen, because I know it couldn't"

All the real debunkers must be in bed or know better. haha.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

I Agree with you completely the Giant Humans it total bullocks there is no way that there used to be humans Giants when we've proven time and time again that we were descendents from the Apes the chimpanzees being our close relatives proven FACT via DNA. please stop with the Giant humans it makes the stories credibility go away

I totally can believe everything in this story but the Giants and stuff is just nonsense peace

Maybe an alien species came to earth or something or ancient humans built these tunnels and holographic displays etc and they were wiped out by something... Interesting read if real. Where does this guy get his info from about this story?

You are wrong about us being decendent from Apes - read about the missing link also the science on DNA has also proven the extraterestial link in our DNA - Dawin had a 'THEORY' that has many holes in it and is rapidly becoming if now already outdated and until they find the truth on this they won't be going to the bother of changing all the Text Books and indoctrination spouted in schools. It was a theory and nothing more - based on the evidence available at the time.

That's exactly my point. Darwin's theory doesn't stand up. It was a contrived theory to begin with, and is now widely known to have not even stood up to the critics in Darwin's time. I'm not saying there isn't any form of evolution in the world. I'm saying the one being discussed here has been shown inferior time and again. Any person of logic who has heard the arguments against it could do nothing but declare it bunk.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Still waiting on that mountain of evidence from the detractors...

Oh, crap. You mean, there's only 1 snopes page on it? Ruh Roh. You guys are in trouble. Take your time.

Anyway, all sarcasm aside, I hope this can get back on point now. It's a highly interesting OP. I was wondering if there was any further background on the man from the OP. Dragos, I believe...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
So correct me if I am wrong (Hard to understand the articles, because the translation is rough, and reads almost like gibberish) but is the tunnel connecting to the outside? Can anyone go to the Bucegi mountains and find this tunnel?

The people that hike through the mountains, usually go on the trails already marked not wonder through the woods as here not to many people really believed in the story to go and dig out rocks to look for this tunnels and chambers. I assume is harder to find this in the summer but is easy in the winter as the plains are more exposed.

But the ones that stumble upon these unusual military activity and personal made reports and the discussions and observations are out there.

So far only few people came forward that were actually part of this discovery but they are not taken seriously and this is where the problem lies.
edit on 12-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: to correct

edit on 12-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: edit to correct

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

That's exactly my point. Darwin's theory doesn't stand up. It was a contrived theory to begin with, and is now widely known to have not even stood up to the critics in Darwin's time. I'm not saying there isn't any form of evolution in the world. I'm saying the one being discussed here has been shown inferior time and again. Any person of logic who has heard the arguments against it could do nothing but declare it bunk.

I will tell you what happened here.

First they came on the news and they sad that giant skeletons are excavated and as soon as the excavation is complete they will release all info. This was done with lots of witnesses both people that watched the show on national Romanian Channel and some of the ones participating took some pictures. They were 5 m tall.

After this impressive news that my mom related to me via chat and i watched Romanian news as I was in USA I found I believe one international news at that time on it .

After this asking my mom what are they saying on the news in Romania she told me that after a period of time that nobody said anything about it another news came on and they said that they vanished and nobody including officials of the government knew anything about it . Plus there was Oreste Show (A Romanian Show) and some phone calls life from people that did not want their identity to be known and life they were saying for the subject to be dropped ....I will do more research on this and post in the following hours the story about these giants that gone missing here

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Does anyone know the coordinates of the sphinx? Id like to see if theres anything visible on google earth, or if theres a little black box where it should be
I tried looking up the mountain range itself but google earth didn't come up with anything.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
Funny story, I was once hiking in Bucegi, it wasn't a very touristy trail, and we stopped at some point to rest, right on top of a peak. It was quite high, over 2000 meters in any case. I don't know why I jumped, probably to set my backpack to a more comfortable position. In any case the ground beneath me made a hollow sound. I jumped again, same thing. I moved a few meters away, jumped again, it sounded normal, muffled.

I know there are caves in those mountains, but right under a peak, that seemed weird. I never knew just what to think about that.

Thank You for mentioning this. Actually I have friends that hike all the time and I heard the same thing before. I hope there will be other people to come and confirm this.

You see is easy to say why people do not go and find this chamber or tunnels, but this is because is a mountain and if a huge rock or rock like is covering the entrance we will never find it unless we know the exact location or we have a satellite or any technology to indicate us the spot ....

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Wow, can you please paraphrase the 10000 words that you pasted?

I prefer a summary + a list of facts rather than something from a brochure.

Sure, let's all cater to your preferences. Don't be so lazy, it's a good read.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
I will bring more info later as I have to go now ...Hope that this will be Star and Flagged and we wil get some relevant replies in regards to any connection. Maybe in the light of the latest sky Spirals , Aliens and Globes of lights we can make some connections and Realize that there are so many other places similar to Romania with their own little secrets that are never surfaced.

Maybe the work on ATS should be precise and all we have to do because we are from every corner of the world is to bring to the table the Unknown and make it Known.

Is our duty while here to realize that we have to think , see research and question Outside the Box

Namaste

Awesome presentation. Looking forward to taking time and reading through. The cross in the clouds phenomena - explained or not - was amazing. S&F.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Please someone tell me where I can buy the book on this absolutely facinating subject - Please please!
Name of Book and author at least.

Radu Cinamar - VIITOR CU CAP DE MORT 2004 sau 2005. "Future with a dead head"
Radu Cinamar 12 zile - o initiere secreta "12 days -a secret initiation"
Radu Cinamar In 2007 iMISTERUL DIN EGIPT - PRIMUL TUNEL. "Mystery of Egypt -First Tunnel"
Radu Cinamar - PERGAMENTUL SECRET. "The Secret Scroll"

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian
reply to post by DevilDog0311

Those mountains are crawling with tourists, no matter the season. I used to go camping and hiking there every weekend, it was 2 hours away from me by train. Even the normally inaccessible areas have plenty of rock climbers visiting them.

Don't really know what to say about this whole story. I read the book by that Cinamar guy, and it sounded quite scifi to me... Somebody must have noted at least heavy military presence there if any of that stuff was true.

Please point me in the right direction for the best book on this topic - I can't wait. I want every single detail.

You should try Transilvanian Sunrise by Peter Moon and Radu Cinamar

labvirus.wordpress.com...

This is a free download of Radu Cinamar's Book Vitor cu cap de mort .
Please use google translate as the book is in Romanian :

www.4shared.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
So correct me if I am wrong (Hard to understand the articles, because the translation is rough, and reads almost like gibberish) but is the tunnel connecting to the outside? Can anyone go to the Bucegi mountains and find this tunnel?

It is very difficult to follow re the poor English but I get the impression (not sure yet) Romania (strangely where the war and unrest developed) that these tunnels lead right across the world thousands of miles long and there are three main tunnels with viens runing from them.
Exiting in areas like Tibet, (china has taken over the Tibetans)
Iraq, just outside Bagdad (Americans have taken over there)
Egypt now I wonder who was behind the riots. (Mubaraks regime stopped all archeology under the Great Pyramid of Gizza where tunnels have been picked up on satalite and Western Science and Archeologist have been trying for years to access without success)

Now I'm probably joining dots before there are any commas but this is so exciting and if it's true the whole world should demand full knowledge - we've had enough of all the secrecy. Also if my connections are correct I hope the US PTB don't get their hands on it or it will be covered up well and truly and ofcourse will be attacked with ridicule which always works.

The guy who wrote the article must have spent hours/days struggling with his English trying to get this out to the world - for a start I didn't and I'm sure many other people didn't even know about the existence of that sphinx over there. Why?

Hopefully we can get access to some more solid info on this. I'm off to connect some more dots and reread all the posts. I will be so dissapointed if this isn't true!

I have read most of David Ickes Books and he has a huge following however, the usual ridicule accompanies him but he just lets it bounce off his head. He has a mega amount of research under his belt - I started reading his books 15 years back and everything he has said has come exactly how he said it would.
So anyone listening to ridicule about this guy just ask yourself why he has so many followers, lectures all over the world and provides evidence for everything he claims.
Read first - 'the height of ignorance is refusing to look at the evidence'.

Anyone knows of a book on this thread /topic please advice.

I just mentioned the book in the post above . Thank You for connecting the dots. The idea is that this chamber has some information in holographic form that can be accessed and it talks about the fact that is a form of energy that is securing the area .This would make sense since in the ancient Sumerian tablets they were talking about the ME's or Tablets of Destiny.

Then the tunnels connecting to Iraq and Egypt one should wonder ? Is this really Sci-Fi ? Were the Ancient Texts Sci Fi ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join