It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Its a worthy subject in many ways, what is strange is that there are references to giants in all parts of the world. There has to be some reason for this, the other point that most people forget is that its always the government/army/authorities of each country that has to oversee any dig. In the more distant past the main interest was always finding gold or items of obvious value and large bones were seen as of no value to the average person.This is what has made it so easy for those tuned in to what might be found and thus concealed from the commoner. So thanks for these revelations, lets hope the rest surfaces.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

This was mentioned on other threads before with the Indians and the red haired giants they fought against. And the literal meaning of giants means different thing's to different time periods or peoples, and can even be an expression, for a great and advanced peoples in there capacity for achieving anything that was deemed hard by other people, or anything that set them apart form other people. It's like saying they were "giants" amongst there kind, in there intellectual progress and superiority, or that the Roman empire and peoples were giants in there scope, compared to the tribes and nations of the time they were in.

And like your link of the giants the Indians say they fought in there past, and yes they were big, like you link says, but still 8 feet tall is big but I wouldn't say its "giant" Maybe to the Indians who have never seen anybody that big, they would of been considered giants, at that time period.

Anyways here is a link from one of the threads, that was on this subject some months back, that I can remember right now focused on giants.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Red haired, white-skinned Giants. You're more concerned of their height it seems instead of the fact that they are white skin and red haired. This is only one cave. Statistically speaking, the height of 2 of these 'giants' does not directly correlate with the average height of these people.

I am not here to derail this thread, but I just wanted to make it obvious to those who are tearing this thread apart and selectively picking the topic of "Giants don't exist dude", that tales of giants exist all over the world.

Hypothesis: Oxygen rich atmosphere leads to larger animals like the dinosaurs. What if intelligent extraterrestrial life came to Earth from an oxygen rich atmosphere, would their biology match the dinosaurs?

And if they did come down to Earth, would they not have base of operations that would be out of sight/out of mind, like say.... I dunno... the vast cavernous systems on Earth which still remain very much unexplored?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

All that you say was covered in that thread and others, and I'm not saying that giants didn't exist, just that the term giant gets misplaced with time. And whats your point on the fact that they were red haired and they were pale skinned? They just sound like some earlier version of vikings or a peoples who ended up on that continent in there travels across the world.

And if they did come down to Earth, would they not have base of operations that would be out of sight/out of mind, like say.... I dunno... the vast cavernous systems on Earth which still remain very much unexplored?

Yes they would.

Hypothesis: Oxygen rich atmosphere leads to larger animals like the dinosaurs. What if intelligent extraterrestrial life came to Earth from an oxygen rich atmosphere, would their biology match the dinosaurs?

They would of worn environmental suites if the biology did not match, to sustain them. And like I said I'm not saying giants didn't exist. Just that 8 feet is not giant in my book, maybe a basketball player and really tall, but not giant.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Argyll

www.answersingenesis.org...

Sure this image tries to compare the chimp dna to our DNA however our pattern is different.
www.wired.com...

I am still sliding with the genetic DNA manipulation, afterall its possible.

Yes the image link you posted does try to compare human DNA to chimpanzee DNA......guess what?.....it succeeds!
the other link you gave me to David Dewitt's theory posted 8 years ago is just that!.........a Theory that has not been proven unlike the reputable scientific work done by scientists that do not rely on theories, but actually do the work and publish the results!

Oh.......you adding me to your "foe list" speaks volumes to me!.........."deny ignorance"?.......you should try it!.......it's a breath of fresh air!

Lol i just added you to my friends. List we are clearly on the same page about science deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
www.salem-news.com...

Well, looks like its time for you to stop assuming

Are you kidding?

That's just some piece of lazy tabloid nonsense knocked out in 5 minutes by some hack journo. For a start, the only photo he can provide of a "giant" is actually a picture of an Egyptian mummy, most likely Rameses.

Where are all these giant skeletons? Oh yeah, suppressed...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chocise

tbh with you I didn't get much further than the OP's opener... when those 'giants' were mentioned I just switched off!

& here you are @ the bottom of page 8 saying this???!!!??? pffftttt pahleeaase

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It's real ATS-ers!
Come here and I'll guide you on the mountain!

BAH DA' SA FACETI CINSTE CU MULTA BERE DA?
Ca e indispensabila pe munte!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow, I haven't been able to get this thread off my mind
I've always held a suspicion that a recorded history of earth and the origin of humankind such as described here would be found ,though I couldn't say why I've always felt this would happen. Interestingly I see some correlation here between the "holographic" recorded history referred to here and the imagery that is sometimes described by RM's and Astral travellers when referring to the akashic hall of records (which admittedly I do not know a great deal about).
Any fellow ATS'ers care to comment ?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chocise

Originally posted by DakmindAK
That may very well be, but are all the witnesses that the OP is talking to on David Icke's payroll?

If David is in anyway even remotely attached to this then I would have grave doubts on any witness's credibility.

I have to mention here because I do not understand how all this ended up being a discussion as to weather David Icke is related to this thread ..NO IS NOT ...I have mentioned I was on his website when one of the members on the blogs and discussion forums on that website was talking about the BUcegi mountains and the secrets hiding there. That is what made me think what I have read before in Radu Cinamar's book and other research I have done I connected the dots and I put together this post thinking this is going to raise questions and bring people from different parts of the world relate to the situation here in the Carpatian Mountains .

Also Another problem is the fact that people is picking on this Subject about Giants ....This is not about Giants whatsoever and I tried to make it clear .

But we can not deny the fact that archeologists and people in Romania talked about this archeological site that was discovered where this huge skeletons were brought to light and then they disappeared.

What is so hard to believe that it is not Invention and here was a very long discussion about this particular subject and I wanted to put it in the attention of everyone.

I am concerned when we are here in order to discover and help each other have a better understanding of certain cases that are unexplained and make the news here in Romania this was my intention from the beginning and if you look through my posts I have tried to bring forward all this info in order to get a better picture.

I am so sorry if I failed some of you but you can not discredit this Post because of some giant misunderstanding.

Thank You for all those that had the patience to read through all this .

I am still trying to gather more info and present this case.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Second Chimpanzees arent smart, they only act as human, because they see how we behave and act, remember the old phrase (Monkey see Monkey do? )[

umm evidence please ? - am assuming this data could have come straight from Dr Jane Goodall or Dr Doolittle presently and I'm sorry but I don't think old phrases carry much evidentiary weight unfortunately - Mainstream science rarely relys on classic sayings as empirical data these days
Sorry man I'm all for theories on Alien DNA intervention (which is for another thread really) but I don't understand the blind faith and logic sometimes in dismissing someone else's point and offering nothing really substantial to back your own claims that the alien intervention is the truth as you put it - how do you know this ?

"a stich in time saves nine" - see ? reptilian proof!

edit on 13-2-2011 by skonaz because: syntax

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
So let me get this straight.

If a Mr. Icke has read, commented or reposted something, we should all discredit it, because he's obviously a nutter for not following the herd and being faulted with passion for his beliefs?
So he holds ideas that are 'out there'. Ooh, lets attack him because everyone else does!

No, you're ok thank you.
I'll stick with being confident of my own abilities to descern fact from fiction, as then, I allow myself a broader field for research, not limiting my sources based upon anothers opinion or for fear of being associated by proxy.

I care for the truth, not the opinions of others, so stop with the sidetracking.

Credit again for a great post, OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Before this thread goes any further, let's be clear about posting within the Terms & Conditions Of Use

15c.) Intellectual Property: You will not Post any copyrighted material owned by others, material belonging to another person, material previously Posted by you on another website, or link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution*, as defined by TAN, to its original source. You will not Post any material that infringes, misappropriates, or violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of TAN or any third party. You will not use your Postings on the Websites to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated without first receiving permission from TAN.
* Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website. The posting to these websites of any copyrighted material owned by others that is not found elsewhere online is prohibited.

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

All external quotes must be properly formatted and sourced.
Copyright Law is a serious business.
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Also, to make reading easier for all, either use the REPLY TO function or limit quotes of another member to the minimum needed to make your point.
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Failure to abide will result in post warnings and/or removals.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh come on now ATS-ers! Don't argue and mess around for nothing!
There is something VERY SPECIAL at Bucegi and around , or under the Sphinx but no one knows FOR SURE!
And I mean there are 90 miles on road betwen were I live and the Bucegi...
Even less if you draw a straight line...
I've been there , the landscape is wonderfull , and yes there is a "special feeling" undescribeable to that place!
Must be visited and "felt" in order to know what is about!
There are stories about those that visited this site , and who were cured by miracol (those discovered this after the visit ) ; there are some type of energies around that location , even the Pentagon did researches around there with satellites and "stuff" , and indeed appears to be something strange there!
Story is that those that build that thing were the founders of the romanian people and that the location were the Sphinx is hides a very important "thing" deep under the mountain that can't even be "scaned" by normal geological devices...
By the way : the Sphinx from ROMANIA /Bucegi is the same height as the one in Egipt...
In 1993 the whole mountain shaked for a whole month...
There were even 10 earthquakes per day!
And these earthquakes were not normal at all! In geological terms this mountain is very stable and there shouldn't be ANY earthquakes!
The earthquakes in 1993 stop all of a sudden and never returned!
In Busteni there was some kind of strange smell/gas and people had sleeping problems during those earthquakes!
The pentagon had some geodezic spy sattelites , they discovered something VERY IMPORTANT and since then there were pressures on the romanian government NOT TO TELL NO ONE ABOUT WHAT IS HERE IN BUCEGI!
There is much to be talked about Bucegi and the Sphinx!
Some of the "Detailes" maybe are known here on this topic!
I haven't read it completely!
But try to have a constructive dialogue!
USELESS ARGUING AND PERSONAL OFFENCES DON'T LEAD NOWHERE!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have not checked with the Bible, but I am positive that there is a quote in there that says something like " There were giants IN the Earth, in those day's " spooky !

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A very very long shot i know...BUT... Cayce wouldnt have got his sphinx's mixed up now would he???

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
I will upload the map so we can all see how the Babele is positioned and how the "Ialomicioara Cave"map is and a little more info about this area . Also I thought this was really strange because all this happened in the proximity of this cave system.

When can we expect the map?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting read.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, although it is a fascinating read, I am more inclined to be less likely to believe this type of topic with out photographic evidence. The reason for this thinking is that this type of phenomenon is not like bigfoot or alien encounters where you are unable to find the creatures or are at their mercy as far as when they make an appearance. Instead, this is a place that theoretically should be just sitting there waiting for someone to visit. True I suppose it is apparently off limits from what I can tell from the descriptions, but you would think some of the people who dare write about this would also produce some imagery for such an apparently interesting location.
edit on 14-2-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

This is probably what you should expect...but...who ever said the giant skeletons were human?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join