It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Device destroys cancer in fifteen minutes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's okay news
It would be better news if they found a way to kill cancer cells without using radiation.

Radiation kills!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

You might be right!

I think they are now injecting some type of radioactive dye that only accumulates in cancer cells, but not healthy ones. The dye shows up on the xrays. I'm not sure how it equates in 3 dimensions though? They usually need MRI for that.

Anyhow, this therapy seems very, very promising! I would opt for it, if I were in that position. It could even eliminate mastectomies. Most importantly, it works without introducing a risk of infection through surgery. It could be done in conjunction with Chemo, whereas normal surgeries cannot.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyStardust
this is very exciting news! though i still feel our society needs to focus on healthier habits to prevent cancer and lower the diagnosis rates.
S+F!

We can start by demanding that the great powers that be, which are one with the corporations, ban aspartame, Monsanto GMO seeds (along with their countless other poisons) and fluoride purposely added to our water and food supply. This is the small list.

Add to that what we don't know (but others likely do) about cell phones, cell towers, wifi -
toxins let loose into the air under the umbrella of "protecting us" or "testing" - oil spills that are already toxic and then covered up by the toxin coexit - nuclear waste in places we cannot even imagine, medications that are prescribed knowing full well their damaging effects on the body. The list is endless.

Here lies our cancer.
Here lies our real disease.

Why are we in the process of having to protect our organic food source, our vitamins?
Isn't is strange that we have to fight for what we already know will help us to stay healthier?
Why is aspartame still on the market?
Why is there fluoride still be added to our water?
Why are known toxins allowed to be re-named once they have been found out?

Why isn't the focus on having honest, clean food, water and shelter the goal?

Something is wrong here -
And it is massive.

edit on 10-2-2011 by spinkyboo because: mistake

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My friend had a brain tumor last year at this time of year, which was non malignant. It was pressing on her optical nerve causing her not to see. She would get blurry vision. They thought she would be blind in that eye permanently. She drove with her husband five times or so, up to Virginia to have the Gamma Knife, from South Carolina. I watched her son each time, and the treatments seemed to work. They would drive up and back in one day. It probably was a twenty hour day. Thank goodness she is absolutely fine now.

In 1993 my father was not so lucky he had large cell lymphoma and he died after 9 months of chemo sickness.
The tumor was in his back and fast growing. His white blood count got so low he had alot of transfusions. All the blood he gave for a decade was given back to him I guess. The doctor he had threw his symptom list in the trash can. (This is when you go find a new doctor the next day folks.) If your doctor doesn't care about you, you are in deep trouble. The list should have been addressed and filed afterwards in the patient file. My parents were so overwhelmed at the time this whole situation was too much. They should have requested a new doctor.
Doctors, Dentists, Lawyers, Dog Groomers, Haidressers should be dumped when they pull greedy moves.

After hearing this news I personally would fly to the UK and take him now, if this was what was happening today. I would rent a house over there and take care of him.... This is what you have to do when another country has the precious technology. I hope its real and true. So many people suffer when dying, and losing a loved one to cancer. I can't stand it when they put it on TV, it is not entertainment.

This is the best news! How wounderful!
edit on 10-2-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have been asking my friends these questions....Do the cancer rates seem out of control?

20 years ago, how often did you hear about someone with cancer?

Do you know anyone with cancer now?

I realize we diagnose it better now. It just seems extraordinarily high to me.

Kudos to the UK Researchers.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's okay news
It would be better news if they found a way to kill cancer cells without using radiation.

Radiation kills!

Yeah it sure does...... but as getreadyalready said harmlless beams that converge to a single deadly point the point only ever touching the tumour would seem a good way to go...

i have seen chemo destroy many people and a lot of the time i wonder what would be better.... 12 months of hellish life or 9 months of a quality one ....

reply to post by spinkyboo

all valid points but off topic and for another thread.. 'the machine' is not responsible for putting all that crap in our bodies , YOU and the GOVERNMENT are .. i never heard a case of the guys in black suits turning up and force feeding people.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
It's okay news

Radiation kills!

I just posted this info a week ago in a different thread, about the skin gun, maybe it'll more attention here. It was all actually in a thread started over two years ago www.abovetopsecret.com..., I'm just trying to keep people informed. It is about an injection that is given once a week for up to a year depending on the severity of the cancer. The injection is a glyco-protein that basically turns the immune system back on. You see... when someone gets cancer, the cancer is able to tell the body that it is a good cell that should not be destroyed. This injection makes the body realize that the cancer is actually bad and begins to fight it. I could explain this in more detail, but the following articles will be able to do so more efficiently.

Cancer Cured For Good
www.thenhf.com...

GcMAF Cancer Cure Update: A Proven Cure for HIV Infection and Cancer Ignored by Mainstream Medicine and News Media
www.thenhf.com...

One more thing..."This Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF) has been shown to be effective against a variety of cancers including breast, prostate, stomach, liver, lung, uterus, ovary, brain, skin, head/neck cancer, and leukemia."...oh...and HIV...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

You might have a point , i think its a combination of things, More population , better detection methods , people living longer. information easier to come by ... etc etc ..

I have no doubt that the crap they are putting into everything is having an adverse effect on cancer rates ..

But 20 yrs ago did you really look into the topic as you are doing now?.. i was 16 and thought i would live forever !!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is exciting news, I still suffer from the effects of the radiotherapy I had for my brain tumor 8 years ago. Not the best place to have loads of radiation zapped into. It still does damage to this day, I have to take steroids and hormone replacements. Lets hope this can work on the brain.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
there is also the PROTON therapy from Belgian firm IBA that has multiple machines all over the world !!
I have to look further into the explanations to see what the difference really is except here we speek about X-RAY and IBA is about PROTONS !!! ( cyclotron ).
nice to see we can help people !!!
www.iba-worldwide.com...

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Star and flag. This is a very good find.

The long term benefits would be more my worry, will the tumour grow back?

The big problem with cancer and tumors is whether the cancer has metastasized, that is spread from the original site.

There was an interesting development in 1980? They had actually come up with a blood test for cancer! When I asked the doctor at the research hospital, where my mother was being treated, why it was not used. He said so we know you have cancer, if we do not know where it is we can not treat it . Therefore this blood test is never used

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the government has had a cancer-killing non-invasive cure ever since they stole it from Royal Raymond Rife almost a century ago...its been a long time since i studied Rife, but i wonder if this is similar to the way he did it, or if it is an offshoot, or just a different manner of accomplishing the same goal? either way, it would be surprising if the obsessed-with-depopulation elite will allow such life-lengthening procedures to become commonplace among us lowly masses...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
are you saying that someone invented this technology 100 years ago?
beams of radiation?

links please rife has been mentioned twice , i could google but dont wanna trawl so if u have some good links , i would appreciate it

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Wow what great news! all they have to do now is put a marker in the cancer cell that the computer can recognise and it can zap them all into oblivion down to last cell.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You might be right!

I think they are now injecting some type of radioactive dye that only accumulates in cancer cells, but not healthy ones. The dye shows up on the xrays. I'm not sure how it equates in 3 dimensions though? They usually need MRI for that.

Anyhow, this therapy seems very, very promising! I would opt for it, if I were in that position. It could even eliminate mastectomies. Most importantly, it works without introducing a risk of infection through surgery. It could be done in conjunction with Chemo, whereas normal surgeries cannot.

you mean like this

credit to getreadyalready

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I keep hearing and reading about these new breakthroughs in the treatment of cancer yet nothing ever comes of them. While the scientists drag their feet my friends and relatives, and undoubtedly yours as well, keep dieing of this desease which not only takes your health and ultimately your life, but it also takes your pride and your dignity with it! Having lost countless friends, a brother in law, my mother and my cousin to this bastard desease, and also having a sister who is management in the Marina Dalglish breast cancer wards, I'm utterly fed up with hearing people I love succumb to this...
I honestly pray that this is a step nearer a cure but I'm not going to hold my breath!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Great thread S&F. Although, there's something here that I don't understand at all, maybe someone here on ATS could explain it to me. I don't understand how the U.K. could possibly be the ones to discover this technology ahead of America. I mean if we have the best health care system in the world and everyone comes to the U.S. to get healed, then how could this be possible? Sure seems strange coming from a country with a single payer health care plan that, according to all the neo-cons, is supposed to be crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Great thread S&F. Although, there's something here that I don't understand at all, maybe someone here on ATS could explain it to me. I don't understand how the U.K. could possibly be the ones to discover this technology ahead of America. I mean if we have the best health care system in the world and everyone comes to the U.S. to get healed, then how could this be possible? Sure seems strange coming from a country with a single payer health care plan that, according to all the neo-cons, is supposed to be crap.

Don't believe all you read, I have had my life saved three times on the NHS, Does America have the best health system in the world? I thought it was the Oman followed by Cuba and France.

This is great news, and will be cost effective.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Originally posted by Flatfish

Don't believe all you read, I have had my life saved three times on the NHS, Does America have the best health system in the world? I thought it was the Oman followed by Cuba and France.

This is great news, and will be cost effective.

It was just a little sarcasm on my part, actually I agree with you 100%. I believe that a single payer nationalized health care plan is the only reasonable way to go. I just thought that I would point it out to those who insist that nothing good ever comes from anything other than the private sector.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Very nice find and I will definitely keep an eye on this one. I am quite sure they can find a viable cure for cancer. My understanding is that our Pharamaceutical companies are more interested in making money off of us then actively looking for a cure to some of the more dangerous and lethal diseases. This is one of the reasons I wish I lived in the UK instead of the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join