It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Device destroys cancer in fifteen minutes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by ypperst
Sorry, Its not because I wanna bash you, but I hear this every week!
This is the SECOND article I hear they maybe have found a cure!
I'm tired! I hear this so often now, that it sickens me..

It may be because my grandmother and my mothers sister is dead from cancer. And I'm afraid my mother or I will get cancer.

I'm sorry, It is not because I want to say anything bad about this thread, and I find it fantastic if they find a cure! Therefore I will still flag it, but I hope you understand my point of view, as I have seen so much cures now.

Oh and btw, The other cure I heard about today, was from salamander eggs. I will see if I can find it if interested.

m8 you did read the article right??

This machine IS currently being used in the U.K it was unvieled a week ago ...

This is not a pic a flower , crush it , jump up and down on the spot and you wil lbe cured ..

This is a machine, built , tested ,, and so far proven.....

The long term benefits would be more my worry,

will the tumour grow back?
If it did could these machines keep people alive for a long time by Controlling tumours?
Or at least extend current life expectancies?.

Most of my fammily have died of cancer , and odds are so will i , i know how you feel .. but any step forward (no matter how small you percieve that to be) .... is a step in the right direction ... right?.

If the data holds up I think that a detox program to remove carcinogens and elf fields during recovery would help the tumors not come back Its a magic bullet only works if you get rid of the cause. ELF fields IE 60hz from the TV has been demonstrated to cause an increase from the standard 54% to 85% tumor growth in a group of rats exposed to a known cancer catalyzing chemical.

Esentially the Extremely low frequency field ie 60 hz TV effects the cell membrane by effecting the C++ molecules. I think there is an evolution happening in the field of Bioelectrics and how we view the body systems is moving from the orthodox mechanical chemical view to a multipath approach Star and flag for bringing this to the communities attention!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Enjoyed reading this post

Are you saying the fields cause the cancers or just accelerate growth in tumours?

are we saying that if said machine removes a tumour ... "i am sorry Mr smith , no more T.V for you"

if a 60hz frequency does this , have other frequencies been tested ? are all frequencies detrimental?

could some frequencies help?

Also remove carcinogens would be difficult ..

Known and Suspected Carcinogens - oxford university
edit on 10/2/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: edit to add link

edit on 10/2/11 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by markusjOHNSON

AHHHH!! Good ol' William Riech. Wonder if the Orgazmatron still works?
Will research and report back. Now where did I put that Organon box?
Spike

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Greetings,
I'll stick with the Rife technology. You don't have to have expensive equipment and it doesn't use harmful radiation. It's relatively inexpensive, mine cost less than $4000.00, and I can use it to destroy any other pathogens that might invade my body.

The technology has been around for over 70 years and proven.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

This sounds like something very similar to the John Kanzius device. His device uses radio waves to destroy cancer cells without collateral damage. He uses copper nanoparticles that embed themselves into cancer cells. He uses radio waves to heat up the copper nanoparticles that destroys the cancer cells without any kind of side affects or damage to the surrounding tissue. Radio waves can't harm healthy cells as compared to radiation. They've had promising results in trials so far. Here is some more information about his device.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/10/60minutes/main4006951.shtml

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It has taken decades for TPTB to poison our ground water, to pollute our food yielding fields and to contaminate our air with a myriad of particulates. Do you really think this technology will bring us a quick fix??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
all I ca do is hope and cross fingers this makes to the people here in the US.
forwarding this to my mother whom has cancer.
thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One question, does this device treats or cures Cancer?
And this is me writing a second sentence.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Perhaps in 20 years or so it'll be in use.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I was not going to respond to this thread but I read your little post. fist off I am sorry for your loss in your family due to cancer. I have an oncologist in the family. as She say it is hard to stop cancer when you get it but it is easer to prevent it. when is the last time anyone here had a PH test? Here is some info the same thing I was told.

Two time Nobel laureate, Dr. Otto Warburg of Germany, won his first Nobel Prize for his discovery of oxygen deficiency in the CANCER growth process. As stated above, when pH is off and our bodies are running more acid, our cells are getting less oxygen. Cancer thrives under an acid tissue pH/oxygen deficient environment. Is it any wonder today why cancer rates are up?

here is the Link

After you do that, google search PH and cancer

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Just go to a airport under TSA control and get one for free, No Wait, that's for inducing cancer.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Cancer is a fabricated disease, or at least enhanced to "become active" by TPTB trough various means that all have their own topics here on ATS.

This "cure" is just another straw for patients to grasp on, but as long as TPTB keep banning natural remedies and hush up the knowledge of diets and seeds/plants that help prevent cancer to begin with, nothing groundbreaking will come out of this i'm afraid.

We can't effectively protect ourselves from cancer, not like we can with AIDS, with too many sources of radiation and chemicals that screw up our body, so for TPTB this is the ultimate money-making and population-culling disease.

As long as curing diseases is a multi billion dollar industry im not too convinced any real cures will be "discovered" (read disclosed) anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Ironic.... this technology is indeed being used in the UK, my Father-in-law who lives in Yorkshire has just had an intense course of the new directed Radiotherapy and he has just had the all clear from throat cancer yesterday!!.... for all those who think the government will somehow stop this or try to discredit it... think again... it's being used and indeed works! Me and my wife are very happy as you can imagine

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Device destroys cancer in fifteen minutes

www.newscientist.com

A super-accurate radiotherapy device that can target tumours deep inside the body is now bringing new hope to UK cancer patients.

Radiosurgery is a non-invasive cancer treatment in which targeted radiation beams are used to destroy or shrink tumours. But the Novalis Tx device tailors these beams to match the exact shape, size and position of a tumour in the body. This means that a more intense beam can be used without causing damage to surrounding tissue. The device can also manoeuver the beams to reach tumours deep inside the body, such as in the spinal cord, which were previously inaccess
(visit the link for the full news article)

Who woulda thunk that a similar treatment technology known as chemotherapy, seen as a destructive and indiscriminate approach, would be the forefather of a much refined but similar technology with greater discriminating capability. *shakes his head* I always imagined health food or prevention being the answer, but I guess if I had just predicted the future based on the past the result we see here would be clear as day, eh? Chemotherapy was bad because it was indiscriminate.

People reacted by opposing chemotherapy and focusing on prevention when all that was needed was discriminate chemotherapy. Kind of like war. People oppose war because innocent people die. But what if war was more discriminate? What if future wars won't be prevented and people won't chant kumbaya, they'll just be able to better take out the bad guy without hurting the good guys? In effect, wars will be smaller and less obvious. But it wasn't because they were prevented.

I know it's just an idea. But it seemed somehow relevant to me.
edit on 11-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer USAF, and CIA Contractor Admitted

We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer.

I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started. pp. 375 ,383.

UFO-Blogger.com

edit on 11-2-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster

We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer.

I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started. pp. 375 ,383.

UFO-Blogger.com

You know anybody with an ounce of brain matter could invent BS like this.

Prophecy isn't all random It's probably 50% genius? I mean, a great predictor is still wrong a lot right? But it requires genius to be a great predictor. And it requires gullible people to believe it.

Just my thoughts about it. Even in my first post I mentioned how this could have been predicted.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hmm....

pin point accurate lasers fire away at my insides.

Sounds like a...

"cure?"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by infomaster

UFO-Blogger.com

You know anybody with an ounce of brain matter could invent BS like this.

Prophecy isn't all random It's probably 50% genius? I mean, a great predictor is still wrong a lot right? But it requires genius to be a great predictor. And it requires gullible people to believe it.

Just my thoughts about it. Even in my first post I mentioned how this could have been predicted.

The person who is talking about this stuff is a "Lockheed Skunkworks engineer"

Sorry boy but this time you can't debunk it .. anyways whats your qualification ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

are you saying that someone invented this technology 100 years ago?
beams of radiation?

links please rife has been mentioned twice , i could google but dont wanna trawl so if u have some good links , i would appreciate it

Hi thanks for sharing this... S&F

Here is info on Rife: www.rife.org...

Here's more:
www.rense.com...
www.rife.de...
edit on 11-2-2011 by Vampiri because: Adding links

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Errrrr ? Read the article buddy, instead of just posting. This isnt a 'cure'. We have none radioactivity can kill cancer, that is that KEMO is, lol. Now that your up to speed with that, this device will pinpoint the tumor and fire radiation(radioactive, if you dont understand that) to kill it. Where as KEMO is just putting small doses of radiation through your whole body slowly. This isnt a 'new cure' but a very smart way to do KEMO and is a big deal..

Stop spreading disinformation, even if you dont intend to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join