It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
Revelations 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The false shepherds have been working overtime from the day that Jesus died. They have hijacked the gospel he brought of the Almighty God and turned it into Christianity.

Have you noticed that since 1999 every major Christian sect has been in the news for some type of scandal?

#1 - Satan has started guiding his false shepherds who call themselves ministers and priests to purposefully expose their true evil nature in order to destroy his Christian religion. He has worked tirelessly and created the mesmerizing world around us so that people would be too lazy to read the Bible and learn the gospel. Right now people only really listen to their ministers so when they lose faith in the spokesperson they also abandon the religion and its founding gospel. This is exactly part of Satan's plan.

#2 - Satan has begun to set up the new religions based on the teachings that highly spiritual beings that are close to God can perform miracles (Qabalah, Scientology, Mahikari, etc. list is too long). The devils begin to play to the vanity of humans and tell certain humans that they have special spiritual connections or powers. He tells them of the NWO or Golden Age that is coming and how they will be given positions of power because they are doing the will of god in spreading the teachings or that they are helping the world.

#3 - Satan begins to destroy the economy and world castrophes will begin to increase and devastate people all over the world at once. People will be sick and hungry and modern comforts will be taken away. There will be war.

#4 - After suffering horribly, when people start to have no hope left he will present the miracle maker. All of the new age religions and some old ones will worship this man/woman who can perform miracles and Christians will believe Christ has returned."

That's basically how THEE AntiChrist is supposed to come onto the scene.
edit on 12-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

I like the book of Revelation! It may just be me but Christians love quoting that book because Christians egos' are attracted to the strong language... The serpent that is in each and everyone probably thrills at the idea of destruction and ruin... This serpent accuses and this is why Christians can accuse so well! I'm often amazed at how well they don't understand the book they hold close when inside of it their God says, "DO NOT WORRY!
All is according to my design.

You mentioned some other religious labels there, don't be fooled, into common Christian thinking even if your spirit has been elevated to perceive spiritual things...There are MANY varieties of candle but all have the same light.

Kabbalah is probably THEE most beautiful philosophy i have ever encountered... With Buddhism/Taoism running a close second. Kabbalah uses metaphors and symbols to a very high degree to unravel the true intent behind obscure scriptural passages... If you read some you might like it. One of their BIG teachings is that to attribute any force than can be experienced which seemingly operates outside of the construct of G-d, is a no-no. EVERYTHING is an aspect of God.

The Judeo/Christian bible is a great book with alot of great info in it if you can see what is concealed.
Try reading it without, the putting forth of the finger and you will see a NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity.

Peace

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Anyone else having a problem with double posts? My sincere apologies. I hate wasted space.
edit on 12-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Noncompatible

Define truth.

It is the best possible way.
It is all absolutes satisfied. There are no exceptions to "truth."

Now define the best possible way.
Be amazed at how many dispute the "truth" of it.

Truth is...there is no truth. There IS fact, there is fiction, there is theory and there is reality...but there is no absolute truth, never was..never will be.

Really? If FACTS are not TRUTH then what are they?

Seems they are absolutely true, always were, and always will be.

Just because you don't believe in something doesn't make it go away.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by truthseeker321

IAMIAM. I enjoy reading your thread topics. They are very insightful and they get people talking(well I should say typing). I agree with the above statements. I feel that the anti-christ has used religion to deceive the people as far as the churches go and to add to that I do not agree with some aspects of the bible(but that is another topic)
Anyway, keep up the good work and people may not agree with everything you say but it makes for some good debate and it helps me to keep "seeking for the truth." GOD BLESS

I agree completely with truthseker321.

You always create spirited debate and never seem to tire of mean posters handling each with graciousness and TLC. You have WAY more patience and tolerance than I for our fellow creatures (and yes I mean to say creatures)

I also encourage you to keep inspiring others and seeking the truth.
Seek the truth for yourself as well as all those TRUTHS that are Universal.
edit on 12-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why does God of the Bible refer to Cain as "son of the Evil one?"
Why also is Cain called "a murderer from the start?"

Did the Biblical scholars misunderstand the root and path of Cain?
Did Adam and Eve not properly nurture this errant son or was he from a bad bloodline?
Was nature the problem?
I feel sorry for him too but I am not ready to make him my half brother.
Can you find a passage where the Bible admits Cain was "the image" or likeness of his father Adam,who was himself created in the image of God? It is said so of Seth and also of Able.

Never is it claimed Cain, the first born was created in anyones image except in the quote above..."son of the evil one" Hmmmm?
It doesn't give a time frame but I bet Cain came screaming to Tiamat 9 months after Eve was caught alone in the garden with a reptile....Original sin? Hmmmm...You don't get that from eating apples.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Why does God of the Bible refer to Cain as "son of the Evil one?"

Because the person who wrote that particular passage of the Bible saw him as evil. The writer judged Cain.

Why also is Cain called "a murderer from the start?"

Because he was a murderer. Murder is an action. There is always a cause to the action. Don't look at the action, look for the cause. Then you will find the way to heal the individual who does actions contrary to love.

It is love to want to heal each other. It is not love to judge as unworthy of healing.

Did the Biblical scholars misunderstand the root and path of Cain?

Yes. Christ came to fix the misunderstandings. He judged no man. He was a healer.

Did Adam and Eve not properly nurture this errant son or was he from a bad bloodline?

Remember Adam and Eve are just metaphors. Nothing is said of how they nurtured Cain. It is not part of the metaphor. What is part of the metaphor is one felt his labors were less worthy than another. In response to that feeling of iniquity, he lashed out.

The Mark of Cain is the judgement Man has put on him. God cursed Cain through Man. Even today, Man still looks at murderers with curses and disdain. No one cares what drove them to murder. No one wants to heal them. Christ did. That was his way. He showed us the way to heal this world. Stop cursing each other and heal.

Was nature the problem?

Again, this is not part of the metaphor.

I feel sorry for him too but I am not ready to make him my half brother.

I hope you find it in you to love him one day my friend. It is not easy, but they are deserving of our love. Remember what Christ said: If you love me, you will love the least of these.

It is easy to love someone who loves you, but what have you gained?

Can you find a passage where the Bible admits Cain was "the image" or likeness of his father Adam,who was himself created in the image of God? It is said so of Seth and also of Able.

No, he is the child of the deceiver. In other words, he was deceived by his own sense of low self worth. He did not see that God did not judge him, because he did not see God within himself or his Brother. It is up to us to show each is worthy of the love of God by loving them. This is healing.

Never is it claimed Cain, the first born was created in anyones image except in the quote above..."son of the evil one" Hmmmm?

This is the judgement of the writer of the metaphor. Christ did not make such a judgement of any man, not even Barnabas or Pilate.

Father, forgive them for they know not what they do!

It doesn't give a time frame but I bet Cain came screaming to Tiamat 9 months after Eve was caught alone in the garden with a reptile....Original sin? Hmmmm...You don't get that from eating apples.

LOL, we can only imagine...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by hawaii50th
If it matters to you, don't be fooled by this serpent, he will lead you into the abyss with his trickery of words. He is the opposite of truth, the odd of even. He is from the dark side.

You seem to overlook a key difference in our approach my friend. You have come on to this thread "acting" as the savior of lost souls. That is not what Christ taught my friend. Christ taught that there is only one Master, the father.

Which is why I tell people to trust no man. To look within themselves for the truth. I give you the same advice my friend. Do not be lead around by Man for man always seems to have his own self interest in mind. They preach for a living. They build houses of worship to attract followers. I do not look for followers. I ask people to look within and be their own leader.

I do not make supplicants. I acknowledge Kings and Queens.

Which of us is truly the serpent?

Look within my friend. Who are you really trying to save here?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

The way you judge me is what your claiming for yourself. Your a hypocrite in it's finest definition, what you condemn others of doing is what you do yourself.
You say to trust no man, but yet you want them to trust you and what you say.

I say to trust only in the Lord Jesus Christ, all one has to do is ask in prayer for the Lord to come into their life and guide them to the truth with the power of the Holy spirit, and they will find the truth they seek. Trust in the Holy Bible and the Word of God, not in some guy on a forum that's twisting Gods word. I'm saying to even not trust me, but for them to go look for themselves, search out in prayer. Prayer if you allow yourself to have the faith will set you free and lead you to truth people, all you have to do is try it. Don't expect life to be perfect, just have faith, perfection will come in the after life. Prayer is all we got, prayer can be a strong tool and weapon against evil, you just got to have faith.
1. Matthew 17:20
And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
Matthew 17:19-21 (in Context) Matthew 17 (Whole Chapter)
2. Luke 17:6
And the Lord said, "If you had faith like a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and be planted in the sea'; and it would obey you.
Luke 17:5-7 (in Context) Luke 17 (Whole Chapter)

Not only that, but you come to others portraying an angel of light, the devil portrays an angel of light, the devil also turns scripture upside down, and sadly you've got a few falling for your deceiving riddles. Those that changes the word of God, and takes away the deity of Christ, and leads His sheep astray, they are the ones that are the goats and will be cast into the lake of fire.
So you can continue to go on and on until your blue in the face, or rather red in the face, and it will not change what I think of what your doing here, and misleading people.
All your empty sweet talk I can see right through, I do not fall for your false doctrine, I know the truth because I know that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. And I know that He was crucified on the cross, He died, was buried, and on the third day He rose again, and now He is at the right hand of the Father. One day soon He will come again and He will judge the living and the dead. He will cast Satan and all his demons and followers into the lake of fire and they will be tormented forever.
So, you go on with your deception, and continue to tell your riddles and false doctrine, I do not judge you, the Lord judges you, I am just pointing out your lies and deception, and those that want to accept your what they think is sweet murmurings, may they hopefully come to find the real truth one day.
Jesus saves, this is where you fail.
edit on 12-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The way you judge me is what your claiming for yourself.

I do not judge you my friend. I have turned your own harsh words back on you. In that you may perceive me judging you, but I do not. What you are tasting is your own judgement of others. It is bitter and I will not do it again. It is my hope that you will see in my words the judgement you are casting at others.

I know the truth because I know that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

If you truly believe this, then pick up your cross and follow him.

Originally posted by hawaii50ththe Lord judges you,

Do you profess to know how the lord judges me?

I am just pointing out your lies and deception, and those that want to accept your what they think is sweet murmurings, may they hopefully come to find the real truth one day.

What is the two great commandments of Christ and do you follow them?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The way you judge me is what your claiming for yourself.

I do not judge you my friend. I have turned your own harsh words back on you. In that you may perceive me judging you, but I do not. What you are tasting is your own judgement of others. It is bitter and I will not do it again. It is my hope that you will see in my words the judgement you are casting at others.

I know the truth because I know that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

If you truly believe this, then pick up your cross and follow him.

Originally posted by hawaii50ththe Lord judges you,

Do you profess to know how the lord judges me?

I am just pointing out your lies and deception, and those that want to accept your what they think is sweet murmurings, may they hopefully come to find the real truth one day.

What is the two great commandments of Christ and do you follow them?

With Love,

Your Brother

You should ask yourself your own questions.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have and that is why I am doing what I do.

Now I am again extending the hand of friendship and asking you are you willing to let our differences go to show the unbelievers the truth of Christ through us, but more especially because we see God within each other?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I have and that is why I am doing what I do.

Now I am again extending the hand of friendship and asking you are you willing to let our differences go to show the unbelievers the truth of Christ through us, but more especially because we see God within each other?

With Love,

Your Brother

I believe in truth and justice, I believe that the bible is the inspired Holy word of God and it is perfect. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the whole world and He is the forgiver of our sins, that He died for everyone and that we need to accept Him into our hearts and lives, and He is the only way to God the Father, I believe in the Holy Spirit and that He can be everywhere all at once, and He can be in our hearts if we ask and invite Him to through and in Jesus name.
This above and below is what I believe in and stand firm on.

Ephesians 5:11 (Amplified Bible)

11Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] [a]expose and reprove and convict them.

I live by God's word and everyday I have to confess my sins, I am not perfect, the road to heaven is narrow, and the road that leads to doom is wide.
I long for the day when life here is over, and to be in complete peace with the Lord.
But while I'm here on earth I will do all I can to lead anyone who will listen to the truth in Jesus Christ and His Word, even if that means that people will turn away from me, or worse.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I believe in truth and justice, I believe that the bible is the inspired Holy word of God and it is perfect. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the whole world and He is the forgiver of our sins, that He died for everyone and that we need to accept Him into our hearts and lives, and He is the only way to God the Father, I believe in the Holy Spirit and that He can be everywhere all at once, and He can be in our hearts if we ask and invite Him to through and in Jesus name.
This above and below is what I believe in and stand firm on.

Ephesians 5:11 (Amplified Bible)

11Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] [a]expose and reprove and convict them.

I live by God's word and everyday I have to confess my sins, I am not perfect, the road to heaven is narrow, and the road that leads to doom is wide.
I long for the day when life here is over, and to be in complete peace with the Lord.
But while I'm here on earth I will do all I can to lead anyone who will listen to the truth in Jesus Christ and His Word, even if that means that people will turn away from me, or worse.

All I asked is if you would accept my hand in friendship. I did not ask what you believed for I am willing to put our differences aside.

If you do not wish to be friends, that is fine with me. My hand will be extended if you should ever change your mind.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I confess to being intrigued by the interplay between yourself and hawaii50th, and more specifically how your respective beliefs diverge and where they meet.

Is there a way that the conflict of beliefs may be resolved without simply putting them aside? Is it possible to understand and respect one another's beliefs without compromising the integrity of your own beliefs?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by IAMIAM

I confess to being intrigued by the interplay between yourself and hawaii50th, and more specifically how your respective beliefs diverge and where they meet.

Is there a way that the conflict of beliefs may be resolved without simply putting them aside? Is it possible to understand and respect one another's beliefs without compromising the integrity of your own beliefs?

My friend, I am open to understanding all beliefs. I am respectful of all beliefs which promote peace, joy, and love for all. I cannot respect a belief that is cruel, vicious, and oppressive. Particularly when it brings such pain to the one who believes it that they do not wish to live any more. To long for death because you do not have peace in this life is not a sign of a healthy spirit. This is a spirit which is hurting and sick. The desire is to help and to heal, and if that is not possible, prevent others from being infected.

I could not claim to love one in such a condition if I could simply turn a blind eye and say all was well.

If your dearest beloved was suicidal, would you respect them for their suicidal thoughts, or would you do what you could to help them through them?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm afraid there isn't, my beliefs come straight from the Word of God the bible that was inspired by the Holy Spirit to the prophets that wrote these scriptures, it also comes from Jesus Christ that is the Word of God that Word having become flesh having proclaimed the good news to the world.
The bible for those that want to believe through faith, that it is the truth. No man or woman from their own wisdom can today tell anyone to believe. Belief comes through faith and trust in the One who was sent, being Jesus Christ, into the world to die on the cross. Anyone can be forgiven of their sins if they recognize their Savior. This is the most important part of life, for the soul.
I do not judge anyone I do not have that right, only God has the right to judge. I only have the responsibility as a Christian to share the Word of the Lord to those that want to hear. To believe and not to proclaim is useless.
I know and realize that not many accept this, but that is the way of the world.
Christ died on the cross a very painful death, He took all the sins of the world upon Himself, He was selfless and allowed Himself to be a sacrifice for all, and people have the audacity to say that Christ causes pain on those who suffer when it is man that causes suffering. But that is the mind of man, it is not the mind of God. Man tries to use his own wisdom which does not have clear understanding, man belittles God. God has infinite wisdom where as man has limited wisdom and most of the time it is flawed because of ignorance.

Some just will not understand, they do not want to accept God's Word as truth and this is where they fail in understanding.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My friend, I am open to understanding all beliefs. I am respectful of all beliefs which promote peace, joy, and love for all. I cannot respect a belief that is cruel, vicious, and oppressive. Particularly when it brings such pain to the one who believes it that they do not wish to live any more. To long for death because you do not have peace in this life is not a sign of a healthy spirit. This is a spirit which is hurting and sick.

I was not aware that traditional Christian beliefs promote such an unhealthy view of life. My own experience with Christians has been quite the reverse, for the most part.

Did you have someone specific in mind?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I'm afraid there isn't

So you both say no to understanding and respect of each other's belief?

I am not suggesting that either of you should admit to recognizing the truth of the other's belief, only to understand and respect them.

You may cheerfully debate and discuss ad nauseum the pros and cons of your beliefs, it is fruitful that you are able to do so, but I do wonder what either of you think you stand to lose if you offer respect and understanding?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

The Judeo/Christian bible is a great book with alot of great info in it if you can see what is concealed.
Try reading it without, the putting forth of the finger and you will see a NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity.

Peace

The NEW peaceful and Golden age of prosperity as promoted by these new age mystery religions is the New World Order.

I learned an important lesson in 2004. If any new religion claims to be founded by or borrows the teachings of an older religion and the two teachings contradict or conflict, then the founders of the new religion are corrupt liars and the religion itself is a lie.

The Jewish Kabbalah and the Talmud are one in the same, they are abominations that sprang forth after certain Jews became captives of the Babylonians and they decided to mix Babylonian mysticism with the teachings in the Torah.

The Golden Age was before Satan disobeyed God and fell or was confined to the earth. All of these mystic practictioners are praying and collecting or stealing the wealth of the world so that they can reestablish the ancient civilization where Satan ruled not only the earth, but the entire world.

Seeing as the current system is inherently evil, I do not believe that uniting the world under one cruel ruler will be a Golden Age. It will be an age of submission and domination as Satan and his demons believe that mankind's only purpose in life is to serve them. Ancient Sumeria and Ancient Egypt were his first attempts and it continued all the way up to the Holy Roman Empire, The Nazis, and the government we now have in place in America.

The collective book called the Bible is made up of both lies and truth as it was a creation of the Holy Roman Empire to destroy the simple truth within the Torah and lead the masses astray. It is full of contradictions and was purposefully mistranslated and rewritten to deceive, but anyone seeking God and his righteousness can read this book or any book and become spiritually awakened. God has been revealing himself to mankind before any of these stories were put into print, it is a deception to put more emphasize on the tool rather than the Creator.
edit on 12-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by hawaii50th

I'm afraid there isn't

So you both say no to understanding and respect of each other's belief?

I am not suggesting that either of you should admit to recognizing the truth of the other's belief, only to understand and respect them.

You may cheerfully debate and discuss ad nauseum the pros and cons of your beliefs, it is fruitful that you are able to do so, but I do wonder what either of you think you stand to lose if you offer respect and understanding?

There is nothing to lose and nothing to gain, therefore why continue to discuss?
I believe what I believe, and he believes what he believes, it's just that plain and simple.
To go on is just a waste of time and energy.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ is the Great Equalizer. It is a consciousness that makes right what is wrong and brings balance back in existence. The Anti-Christ is the Mystic Christ.

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come. Revelation 7:8

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

The dichotomy shows the development of the Almighty from carnal to spiritual. Then Anti-Christ is God Almighty, the Father The Serpent and The Sun.

Wear ye love and renounce the world and ye will see no harm.

Pax Profundis

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join