It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
cause that is what it's all about. LOVE

Hokey Pokey!

You put your right foot in you take your right foot out, you put your right foot in and you shake it all about....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
what is the "Anti-Christ"?

So, the Anti-Christ is not hard to find my friend. He has grown into one hell of a dragon. The Anti-Christ is anyone who does not accept Christ's doctrines. You can find him everywhere you look. He formed the Roman Catholic Church which stripped Man of his right of finding God within when they deified Christ. He lead the Crusades which slaughtered many thousands of people in the name of this false deity. He tortured many thousands more during the Inquisition. He pushes his faithful today to blow themselves up and fly into towers to destroy one another. He stands at the pulpit and fires up his followers to blow up abortion clinics. He denounces homosexuals and rejoices in their torment. He delights in oppressing the masses and offers many false idols to worship - money, fame, power, material distractions of every kind. He blinds his followers with the power of evil by making everything evil to them - Don't smoke marijuana, Don't grow your own food, Don't feed the homeless, Don't heal the sick without a license, Don't drink water without paying your taxes, Don't look at that man in the other country he is the enemy, Don't talk to that man he is evil. Follow ONLY ME!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 11-2-2011 by truthseeker321 because: Error

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

IAMIAM. I enjoy reading your thread topics. They are very insightful and they get people talking(well I should say typing). I agree with the above statements. I feel that the anti-christ has used religion to deceive the people as far as the churches go and to add to that I do not agree with some aspects of the bible(but that is another topic)
Anyway, keep up the good work and people may not agree with everything you say but it makes for some good debate and it helps me to keep "seeking for the truth." GOD BLESS

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
To those walking dead on this thread, don't even bother replying to to me. I won't respond to your foolishness anymore. And anyway the dead can't talk.
Your words are useless and empty, and nothing but dust comes out of your mouth when you speak.

Here's one of the last things that will come to pass before the son of perdition makes his entrance. So as you see if you have any sight, the time is very close.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Temple Institute Publishes Blueprints for Third Temple

Chris PerverBy Chris Perver
Prophecy in the News

The Temple Institute, an organization which has tasked itself with preparing for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem, has published the first set of blueprints for a small part of the building. Architects have completed work on an area known as the 'Chamber of Hewn Stone', the place where the 71 members of the Sanhedrin are to sit.
The Sanhedrin is a religious council that is made up of 71 of the most learned Jewish scholars in the land of Israel. The Sanhedrin, which presided over the trial of the Lord Jesus Christ, was dissolved in the year 358 AD. The council was officially reconvened on the 13th of October, 2004. Often in direct opposition to government policy, they have taken on various projects, such as planning for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple and anointing a king to replace the democratically elected Knesset. They have in the past attempted to reinstate the sacrificial system, which the Bible prophesies will recommence just prior to or during the tribulation period (Daniel 9:27).

www.bibleprophecyblog.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
To those walking dead on this thread, don't even bother replying to to me. I won't respond to your foolishness anymore. And anyway the dead can't talk.
Your words are useless and empty, and nothing but dust comes out of your mouth when you speak.

I Love and Sympathise for you my friend.

May the spirit of love and peace delight to dwell with you.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What is there to fear?

There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Realizing this is the final hurdle. Almost there... aren't you?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thank you for that link Amazing Discoveries, it is very fascinating, and interesting information that I'll be sharing with others.

Thank you again and peace to you also.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

thnx for the link you left me in the other thread friend will watch it .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Your very welcome to you also friend, it's nice to meet normal folk on ATS.

Friend
Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Have you had a chance to watch that video presentation from Amazing Discoveries yet?
edit on 11-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I finished watching the whole presentation from Amazing Discoveries, and it has answered more questions and wonders that I had. I've been familiar with many of the subjects that were talked about and explained, but the difference is that more pieces of the puzzle are now put together. I'm very glad that we have crossed paths on this forum.
Thank you again, the picture is even more clearer now than it's ever been.

Love and Peace to you always.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

Define truth.

It is the best possible way.
It is all absolutes satisfied. There are no exceptions to "truth."

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Define truth.

It is the best possible way.
It is all absolutes satisfied. There are no exceptions to "truth."

Now define the best possible way.
Be amazed at how many dispute the "truth" of it.

Truth is...there is no truth. There IS fact, there is fiction, there is theory and there is reality...but there is no absolute truth, never was..never will be.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

true=1, not 0
true=on, not off
true=life, not death
true=fact, not false
true=light, not darkness
true=love, not hate

4. the state or character of being true.
5. actuality or actual existence.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Once we stop taking responsibility for our actions and blame our failings on a unseen, unknown, god I think we can bend over and kiss our arse goodbye! Its about time we all grew up and took responsibility for ourselves and stopped blaming all of lifes ills on some vengeful god!
Man stands or falls on his own independent moral choices. He is free to do what he wants and it has nothing to do with god... God is, given the injustices I see around the world on my television every night, completely and utterly devoid of compassion and love for man. If wars, starvation, desease, rape, murder, violence, etc, is gods will then you can keep him and I'll go it alone thank you very much!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

and the worms ate into his brain. -P.F.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by truthseeker321

IAMIAM. I enjoy reading your thread topics. They are very insightful and they get people talking(well I should say typing). I agree with the above statements. I feel that the anti-christ has used religion to deceive the people as far as the churches go and to add to that I do not agree with some aspects of the bible(but that is another topic)
Anyway, keep up the good work and people may not agree with everything you say but it makes for some good debate and it helps me to keep "seeking for the truth." GOD BLESS

If it matters to you, don't be fooled by this serpent, he will lead you into the abyss with his trickery of words. He is the opposite of truth, the odd of even. He is from the dark side.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Revelations 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The false shepherds have been working overtime from the day that Jesus died. They have hijacked the gospel he brought of the Almighty God and turned it into Christianity.

Have you noticed that since 1999 every major Christian sect has been in the news for some type of scandal?

#1 - Satan has started guiding his false shepherds who call themselves ministers and priests to purposefully expose their true evil nature in order to destroy his Christian religion. He has worked tirelessly and created the mesmerizing world around us so that people would be too lazy to read the Bible and learn the gospel. Right now people only really listen to their ministers so when they lose faith in the spokesperson they also abandon the religion and its founding gospel. This is exactly part of Satan's plan.

#2 - Satan has begun to set up the new religions based on the teachings that highly spiritual beings that are close to God can perform miracles (Qabalah, Scientology, Mahikari, etc. list is too long). The devils begin to play to the vanity of humans and tell certain humans that they have special spiritual connections or powers. He tells them of the NWO or Golden Age that is coming and how they will be given positions of power because they are doing the will of god in spreading the teachings or that they are helping the world.

#3 - Satan begins to destroy the economy and world castrophes will begin to increase and devastate people all over the world at once. People will be sick and hungry and modern comforts will be taken away. There will be war.

#4 - After suffering horribly, when people start to have no hope left he will present the miracle maker. All of the new age religions and some old ones will worship this man/woman who can perform miracles and Christians will believe Christ has returned.

That's basically how THEE AntiChrist is supposed to come onto the scene.
edit on 12-2-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If it matters to you, don't be fooled by this serpent, he will lead you into the abyss with his trickery of words. He is the opposite of truth, the odd of even. He is from the dark side.

You seem to overlook a key difference in our approach my friend. You have come on to this thread "acting" as the savior of lost souls. That is not what Christ taught my friend. Christ taught that there is only one Master, the father.

Which is why I tell people to trust no man. To look within themselves for the truth. I give you the same advice my friend. Do not be lead around by Man for man always seems to have his own self interest in mind. They preach for a living. They build houses of worship to attract followers. I do not look for followers. I ask people to look within and be their own leader.

I do not make supplicants. I acknowledge Kings and Queens.

Which of us is truly the serpent?

Look within my friend. Who are you really trying to save here?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

You seem to overlook a key difference in our approach my friend. You have come on to this thread "acting" as the savior of lost souls. That is not what Christ taught my friend. Christ taught that there is only one Master, the father.

Which is why I tell people to trust no man. To look within themselves for the truth. I give you the same advice my friend. Do not be lead around by Man for man always seems to have his own self interest in mind. They preach for a living. They build houses of worship to attract followers. I do not look for followers. I ask people to look within and be their own leader.

I do not make supplicants. I acknowledge Kings and Queens.

Which of us is truly the serpent?

Look within my friend. Who are you really trying to save here?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 12-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

are you by any chance from the Pleiades's?

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30 I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

“Come now; let us leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join