It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Well if you are enjoying life, SHOW it my friend! Don't be so hard on people. Who knows, they just may learn to enjoy it from you!

As for me, time for a beer!

Being born is easy, dying is a piece of cake, but look at a gravestone sometime. Notice the dates ?

Born (fill in the year) - Died (fill in some years later). See the "-" in between? Well learn that the "-" is the ONLY thing that matters and you'll be well on your way to enjoying life.

As I said before, forget the why and focus on the how, because a life lived asking "why?" is a sorrowful existence.

My fathers last words to me ? "live like you mean it." (he died not five minutes later.)

I have and do still.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Duplicate post deleted
edit on 10-2-2011 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible

Well if you are enjoying life, SHOW it my friend! Don't be so hard on people. Who knows, they just may learn to enjoy it from you!

As for me, time for a beer!

Being born is easy, dying is a piece of cake, but look at a gravestone sometime. Notice the dates ?

Born (fill in the year) - Died (fill in some years later). See the "-" in between? Well learn that the "-" is the ONLY thing that matters and you'll be well on your way to enjoying life.

As I said before, forget the why and focus on the how, because a life lived asking "why?" is a sorrowful existence.

My fathers last words to me ? "live like you mean it." (he died not five minutes later.)

I have and do still.

I have done my share of living like I mean it my friend. I was in the corps for 14 years and partied every day of it.

Now it's time to liberate the family. When all can enjoy life the way I have, then I will go back to enjoying life like I used to.

That's just me, that's my purpose in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

how old are thee young Jedi ? judging by your avatar life is just beginning.

the Force is strong with you I can feel it...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am 36, I do not know if that counts as just beginning though.

Regardless of age, my outlook on life is youthful enough.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I feel like a babe in an egg..,. and here is something i share with my spiritual mate.... secret, shhhh

we are both children inside... when i say children i mean our psyche have not developed beyond the age of our spiritual annointing,, im about 9 and she is about 13,, a slight edge but i will GRIND her into powder if she disputes,

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo
I feel like a babe in an egg..,. and here is something i share with my spiritual mate.... secret, shhhh

we are both children inside... when i say children i mean our psyche have not developed beyond the age of our spiritual annointing,, im about 9 and she is about 13,, a slight edge but i will GRIND her into powder if she disputes,

Back in the days when I was a practising Palero, it was said that to have a youthful mind was the greatest gift of the spirit. To stay young minded into old age is a rare and fruitful gift. I never lost that.

Though I do not sacrifice roosters over my Nganga any more, there is great strength in the spirit that remains forever young.

edit on 10-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I am 36, I do not know if that counts as just beginning though.

Regardless of age, my outlook on life is youthful enough.

very true... young at heart always !

I have a year on ya though... (37) depending on which month you arrived.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

edit.. i would not grind... she is the beauty, the reason, and the light that i would NOT follow but so many do.. I used to follow... but now i LEAD

edit complete

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Leah is a queen...my queen.....I AM , can she say the same?

666 ... the man said awase... AGAIN this world belongs to GOD..RUN with Godliness...our world
edit on 11-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as the Savior, and Messiah, of the whole world. He is the King of Kings.

And one more thing!!!

How arrogant can you be to think that you have the privledge to "accept" Christ. The man was the definition of true love, he gave his life as a testament to love, he endured pain and torment that would make you quiver in your boots, and you have the audacity to say "I accept Christ"?

Whhhaahahahahaha

Check yourself!

Christ is the King. You better start praying that he finds YOU worthy enough to accept.

With Love,

Your Brother

This place has turned into the smoking room and whatever your smokin must be real potent stuff. I think when you said your a Jew your just Bull Sh_ting. Cause that's what this thread has turned into
Brother, yeah right.
I thought that avatar of you was cockeyed.

Have a great day
now it's really time to shake this dust from this graveyard off my feet.

edit on 11-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The public is restless, discontent, speaking their minds, getting informed, and taking action; Google: Reichstag fire & Gleiwitz incident, and you will understand that

the enemies of America, those who desire to destroy this Nation and to rule the planet, they play contemporary global affairs like regular people play chess. Falls

perfectly in line with Agenda 21 and the Global Depopulation plans of Bourgeois Elitists which was formulated by Sir Julian Huxley in "The World Population Problem,"

from the book 'The Human Crises'; these elitists are methodical, devious, cunning, manipulative, and far more shrewd than the average person, but they are people

nevertheless. These ends which they strive are diametrically opposed to Gods first commandment to be fruitful and multiply. The means by which these ends are achieved

are diametrically opposed to the Ten Holy Commandments and the Golden Rule. Lest we forget but God is Omnibenevolent; He is the source and form of all that is Good and

Perfect. He is Holy, Just and Righteous, and it is Sin, Evil, Wickedness, and Idolatry which He admonishes, curses, and punishes. God is so serious about His abhorrence

for sin that He didn't just cancel the debt saying 'forget about it,' but rather demanded that a Perfect and Pure sacrifice be offered up in atonement for the sins of

the world, which is an act of forgiveness and mercy, but it came at the price of the suffering of His Perfect Blameless Son, the unblemished Lamb of God Who takes away

the sins of the world, His persecution, crucifixion, the tears that flowed down His blessed cheeks, and the precious Blood and Water which flow from the piercing of His

Most Sacred Heart! This is the blood and water which bears witness to His love and inconceivable generosity! For there is no one else that is able to offer up an

acceptable and worthy sacrifice, nor is there any other sacrifice which can sufficiently be offered, in reparation for our sins, and those of the world, it is an

incredible gift of love, and mercy, and it is so humbling, for who among my brethren can call themselves worthy of such undeserved kindness? The reason is that our God

is an Awesome God who reigns from Heaven on Earth with wisdom, power, and love. Worthy is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world! Praise, honor, glory,

wisdom, and thanks belong to our God! This inconceivable goodness of God only makes the idea and reality of sin that much more repulsive, and is powerful enough to

soften the hardened heart of the sinful man to understand how much he is loved by His God who calls out even now, to elicit a reply of love from this New Heart in

Christ as a response. And how do we know that we love Him? That we follow His commandments, turn from our sins, turn to Him in humility and earnest desire for

communion, and carry this love and light to all the world!

However I too was hasty in jumping to judgment of those who have fallen prey to the allure of power, to greed, and to pride, as the Lord has made it clear that I have

manifested these very same characteristics in thoughts, action, and inaction. Many of our leaders have been blinded and deceived by sin and the seduction of the Serpent

just as we have! Christ did teach us "judge not lest ye be judged," and to pray for our enemies. When we judge others we are really recognizing those things in us that

we despise-we are judging ourselves!- so we should feel compassion and empathy for sinners as Christ did, and Love! But is it Love to see a brother or sister in sin and

not to make clear the dangers of its insidious toxins? We are taught to forgive, for if we don't forgive, then we will not be forgiven. When we treat others with Love,

and the dignity that all deserve as children of God, which is something that we seem to have forgotten in our fallen state, it is the same as treating God in that way,

and it will all be revealed and made clear, even those thoughts and intentions which we may have believed to be the secret things of our heart, for how can we possibly

hide from the Light of God, is there anything which is not before His eyes?

Pray that in His inconceivable love, mercy, and compassion as manifested at Golgotha, and in His Sovereign Power, and for His glory that God would shatter the chains of

those ensnared in sin and oppression, and would lead us all to salvation, make us acceptable, and bring to His Eternal Kingdom, through His Son Jesus Christ Our Lord!

The ruling elite whom so many have grown to hate are on the path that leads to destruction, and this is more than enough reason to pray for someone, that God would open

their eyes, soften and convict their hearts, and help them to know and understand His love as manifested through His Son Jesus our Lord, and that He save them from the

snares of death through Christ Jesus.These men and women who have been chosen to serve as benevolent rulers and a dim earthly reflection of the Just and Wise Authority

of Almighty God have been deceived by the Devil, and many are unknowingly waging war against God, His children, and against all that is integrable and good.

Many are becoming aware of the corruption, oppression, and injustice in the world. This decay seems to inevitably infect and interpolate the systems which Govern

mankind when mankind refuses to acknowledge our Creator, the Lord God, and strives to find paradise, happiness, and wholeness apart from Him for Whom mankind was

created. We are lost without Him, but thankfully He has come even to the lost sheep, as a Good Shepperd, as He also promised not to lose one who He was given! How many

are aware of how they have contributed to this corruption, oppression, or injustice, this sin, evil, and wickedness, in our lives, in our minds, or reflected in our

hearts?

Is it possible that these elitists have good intentions but their pride and vainglory has blinded them to the fact that they have made themselves at war with God, His

Children, and even with Nature itself? They justify their means by the ends they dream and aspire to achieve, namely utopia on Earth under a Scientifically Advanced

Humanist Dictatorship, and they think their painstaking planning and sophisticated technologies will promise them Eternal Life and Heaven on Earth, but they fail to

realize that their hubris exceeds even the Babylonians who thought that they could play God, but denied the very God they aspired to emulate.

In light of this awakening in the people of a thirst for justice, peace, love, order, prosperity, and good will for all, which are noble and laudable desires, but how

many are even now being deceived into thinking that mankind can somehow save itself from its sins by knowledge, science, or technology? How much further down this road

of materialism, relativism, hedonism, paganism, nihilism, atheism, and Humanism, which is Godlessness, before we realize that this path which leads away from all that

is Good, as Perfected in Almighty God, is inextricably connected to the decay, corruption, death, suffering, and evil in the world. Is these any way out of the mess

that we are in personally, or collectively, that does not originate from and intimately involve His grace, mercy, love, guidance, and healing touch? If only we would

realize How much we need Him, and how Awesome He truly us, then we would also realize how foolish we were to think that we could ever have a life worth living without

Him! If we realize this and that even still He yearns and longs for us to know Him, and His Goodness, Generosity, Tenderness, Love, and Fidelity is absolutely more than

sufficient for us to be overfilled to the brim with His Bountiful Gifts and Generous Blessings, with peace, and a joy that transcends Human understanding. If only we

could realize these things so clearly, then we might also realize how foolish we have been, and turn back to Him with sorrow for our folly, and thanksgiving and praise

for He is worthy, and be compelled to be able to be in Communion with Almighty God, to know Him, to love Him, to be known by Him, and Loved by Him!

To make this One New World Order possible they essentially have conspired to corrupt and destroy the sociological institutions and bedrocks which make civil society and

prosperity nearly impossible. They have sacrificed untold innocent lives at the altar of their utilitarian utopia, as if Man can even exist without God, as we are dust

in a sandbox, but can Man give life and form to the dust, and from nothing? The world is drunk, sharing from the same cup of blood, of Christ, His saints, and the

innocent! Surely the blood of these innocents is not hidden from the eyes of Almighty God! Surely the blood of these innocents cries out even now to the Lord of all

Creation even now, who is just and righteous and swift in the execution of His judgment! Have we no fear of the Lord? The stench of our wickedness is thick but we have

grown accustomed to this filth as a pig bathes in #. We have been sold a lie so that we could be sold an ever greater lie! Reject the evils of this world and

recognize it reflected in ourselves, and repent! The time to realize the consequences of our actions and change in order to prevent catastrophe have already past! But

there is hope for mankind, and it is not in lofty ideals and wisdom of men, but instead in humbling ourselves before our Creator and begging Him for forgiveness for our

Selfish Pride and for the evil that lurks in the hearts of all mankind due to original sin. Human Beings were created by almighty God for a purpose, and we were not

created to live without Him, as it is impossible, for life itself is in Him. We must recognize that He is the Lord God, and that He has always only wanted what was best

for us, and being that He created us, it follows that He knows whats best for us. When He told us not to consume fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil; yes

it was a necessary test but it was in Love, and for our own good, but it was as if we do not trust Him, thinking in spite of His obvious abundant generosity and Love

and Benevolence, that He either didn't have our best intentions at heart, or that He does not know what is good. This act is an act of prideful curiosity and it is this

prideful curiosity which is called concupiscence. This pride must be shattered and we must learn to Trust, Depend Upon, and Obey our God. Even now God's love is evident

as time marches forward, and He has raised workers to tend to His harvest, so that even still, though we are the most undeserving, that even some might come to a saving

knowledge of how good our God is, how much He loves us even in spite of our sins, follies, and errors, to know and see the ugliness, consequence, and punishment of sin,

that if we would believe in His Only Begotten Son whom He sent to save us from this way which leads only to misery and death, by taking upon Himself the suffering,

consequence, and punishment for the sins of all the world, by submitting to His Fathers will, to the crucifixion, so lovingly it is beyond comprehension, and died, that

any who might believe this and call upon Him would be saved through and in the name of His Son Jesus, WHO IS THE CHRIST, the Visible Image of the Invisible God, Who has

glorified His Father, has sent out His Holy Spirit to fill the Church throughout the world, which is His bride and reward, and Has in turn been exalted and glorified by

His Father above all Creation. God the Father has given Jesus the keys to life and death, and authority over even Death, that those who might share in His suffering and

death in this world, will also share in Eternal Life and His Heavenly Kingdom forever! Jesus has promised that He will return like a thief in the night, that all who

would not be humbled, repent and recognize the Love of our God as manifested in His incarnation, suffering, death, and crucifixion, and allow this love to wash us, and

teach us, and lead us will recognize, understand, and acknowledge His Sovereignty over All His creation! And the wheat shall be sifted from the chaff, and evil shall be

thrown in the fire. And there will be a New Heaven and a New Earth, and those who were made acceptable through Christ Jesus will Live in the Glory of His Kingdom

forever, and evil will be no more. This is the story, its been playing out a long time, the end of this age is near, but there is hope and joy in those who look forward

to this time. The terrors and fears of the world shall not overcome those whom He has called and have heard His voice to let Him in, and all who repent of their sins

and turn to the Lord shall find peace and shelter in Him, as He is the Rock of the Ages, our Strength, and High-tower! Praise and thanksgiving be to God and Hallelujah!

Thanks and praise be to Jesus for He has made a way for us! Thanks and praise to His Holy Spirit who fills us with His presence, life, light, wisdom, truth, and who

protects us, teaches us, rebukes us, and chastens us to make us presentable and pleasing to Him through Christ Jesus! Amen!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that-Secret
amazingdiscoveries.tv... this lecture is a good one I think

I am going to have a look at those links ..thanks ..peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

This place has turned into the smoking room and whatever your smokin must be real potent stuff. I think when you said your a Jew your just Bull Sh_ting. Cause that's what this thread has turned into

I never said I was a Jew, you did. I do not recognise such titles of division. I told you from the very beginning.

I AM

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Iam , Have you ever been to Holland my friend ? . Its not just the smoke i enjoy , it seems a more peaceful place less hard drug addicts , less pollution , etc . I lived there for 2 years , I miss it

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by IAMIAM

Iam , Have you ever been to Holland my friend ? . Its not just the smoke i enjoy , it seems a more peaceful place less hard drug addicts , less pollution , etc . I lived there for 2 years , I miss it

Holland is very high on my personal bucket list. It was a dream of a dear Brother and I to one day visit and maybe even settle up somewhere. We have since parted ways. He has gone on to Cali, and I am doing what I do. Once everything has settled into place, we may be brought together again, and God willing make that trip.

Thank you for bringing up Holland my friend. You have awoken some very fond memories of dreaming.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

An ideology like that is what caused the persecution of the Jews and the holocaust. God never breaks a promise and he never breaks a covenant. He does discipline though, and that is why the Jews had become slaves to the Egyptians and throughout their history after that. If you are truly a Christian you should know that. Study the old testament, it gives an accurate account of how the Jews were in good standing with God, and how through the ages they fell many times and always regained favor with God when they repented of their sins.
It was written by their own prophets how they would reject God and fall into the hands of their enemies. This was how God would discipline them throughout the ages, but He never broke His promise and His covenant with them. God's promise the Jews the land of Canaan Judah through Abraham the father of all Jews. There will come a day when the Jewish people will know their Messiah. Yes they are still waiting for their Messiah to come and He will. But before that Revelation 7:4 & Revelation 14:1 144,000 will come to know that Jesus is their Messiah and in those time they will go out to preach the good news to many and they will come to know that Jesus was and is their true Messiah. This is what will be known as the end of days, and to Christians as the end times which we are already in and have been since the Jews have returned to their promised land Israel in 1948. Read this in Jeremiah 30:1-10 The Time Of Jacob's Trouble, Deliverance from Captivity Promised.

i'm sure that the the covenant has been passed to the gentiles. the last 4 books of the old testament attest to the fact that the Jews had turned their backs the almighty for the last time.

through the death and resurrection Christ unleashed the holy spirit and gave the gift to the spiritual Israel. for Christ came not to abolish but to fulfill.

once again a covenant is a contract and the Jews didn't live up to their end of the bargain, and so he offered the gift to the rest of the world. this is bible 101...

the old testament is a testament to man's flaws and failure's and the new testament is the testament to the diviness of YHWH. plain and simple.

once again the old testament proves all have fallen short of the glory, and the new testament is the manual on which one should base their character and judge themselves.

it is the same today, we are failing God, because we are not showing undying love. cause that is what it's all about. LOVE

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When the power of LOVE is greater than the love of POWER;
Then the world will know peace! - Prophet Jimi Hendrix

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you do go I would gladly show you around I could take you to grey area coffee shop run by Americans like your self .
Warning if you go to Holland you will not want to return to America lol
Peace
www.greyarea.nl...
Edit - I use that Hendrix quote lol .
edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by IAMIAM

If you do go I would gladly show you around I could take you to grey area coffee shop run by Americans like your self .
Warning if you go to Holland you will not want to return to America lol
Peace
www.greyarea.nl...
Edit - I use that Hendrix quote lol .
edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

Hendrix was a wise man and knew far more than people ever gave him credit for. Oh how I love the man. I just might take you up on that offer in a year or two. I have much work to do yet though.

How are you loving the Egypt situation? Freedom is on the March!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join