It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I've downloaded a copy and am happy to read it, monitoring events at present. I don't wish to rule out the possibility entirely but i have some issues which i'll put to you once i've read it, if not covered.

In the meantime, i had a very vivid dream recently. In it, I observed a meteorite land, then a second and before long there were many, causing devestation with every impact.

Whilst it was vivid and plausible, i do not consider it precognitive. That said, if it suddenly happened, i suspect i would be convinced

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Pheonix,

I actually do agree with you. As I said in my OP, I do not claim to have any abilities. and under normal circumstances would not seek public affirmation for anything I say. In truth. I still don't.

I only posted this because I felt compelled to. I don't claim to be special, in any fashion. I have no metal issues out of the norm that exist within our society.

The reaction this gleans in some quarters due to the context is a sad thing I agree. I only wish I had had a dream about world peace or a Star Trek style first contact event!!!!

I didn't however. and I have to stand by the thought that even if my actions of "putting it out there", helped even one person, as rare or unlikely as that may be, that I have to think that, or I seriously might just start to cry. and in an office full of engineers, that is not a "manly" thing to do!!

Cheers

JF

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
OK, I have never bothered posting anything like this before, but though this was a good a time as any to start!.

By no means am saying that I am psychic of have precognitive skills.

Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+

Normally would not think much of this, but this was one of those that sticks clearly in my mind, and I can still see with my waking eye.

- Just to add previously I have had experience of having headaches prior to large EQ's including just prior to the Chile quake I woke up with an urge to watch videos of the 2004 Tsunami, which was unexplained. Later I was involved in the massive thread about that quake and the ensuing Tsunami warnings.

Just though everyone might like to know. And if not, then whatever.

edit on 7/2/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

Now that is spooky!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Not every dream is precognitive, that is quite an established fact. There are however the black swans that surface and again not every person will have them that qualify as a precognitive dream. The abstract covers some cases and evidence; but there is a lot more suffice to say how much more is really needed once you know?

Where I am at, is past the skepticism as I have undergone a long period of my life where many dreams have come true; literal precognitive dreams that feel like life is a rerun and the precognitive dream was the first run. When I started having it; I dreamed of people I never met and would meet later in life accurately.

Further more, I have explored it with lucid dreaming and what I have experienced tells me this really needs research.

There is something big under the hood of dreams that humanity deserves to know and explore at a deeper and more scientific level.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I did bring this to the attention of my friend Anthony Peake who is an Author and precognitive dream researcher in Britain who would like to talk about this in his up coming book on precognitive dreams.

anthonypeake.com...

We all agree that the earthquake is a horror show. However terrifying and numbing it all is; as a precognitive dream researcher I have to look at veridical cases of precognition that give more evidence to help push a very delicate science forward. Threads and posts like this ultimately will help people that I can guarantee.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
YAD,

OK, seeing as this was originally posted on a public forum, I guess I have no issue with you bringing this to the attention of you friend in the field. Intersting to get some alternative opinions on it.

As I mentioned, I am not on any glory hunt, or out for recognition, or study. So I won't be in contact with that person. I am just content to let people make up their own minds on this. As in fact I have nothing further of substance to add.

Had the dream, remembered it, posted it. done.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

dude wake up look at the date it was posted it was a month ago, jees if u exist then there are most like people likely you in power that ruin allot of things for allot of people just cause you cant do simple research..
edit on 11-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

hey dont suppose you work for haarp and got some insider info???lol jk whats crazy is on this RSOE site that the quakes wernt on any major active fault lines.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You could be right, however I had not been on the EQ Boards or USGS for a while. so without labouring the point. It's all a little off and out if place.

After I saw the Japan quake today I knew I had read a thread about an EQ predicition...

Your thread is even more interesting because it was a month ago to the day if I am not mistaken that you posted the thread and the EQ.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
While your dream and prediction has come to be fulfilled, basically just as you had predicted, I am not completely convinced just yet. I respect you putting your neck out there to inform people of an intense dream you had which did come true, but I try not to jump the gun on anything. Japan is a seismically active nation on the Ring of Fire.

You get one more ‘prediction’ right and I shall definitely believe what dreams you share with us.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Im sure that the OP is thrilled to hear that you will approve if he gets another right
a whole other reason to live.lol

what a dumb A@@ comment.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by Misoir

Im sure that the OP is thrilled to hear that you will approve if he gets another right
a whole other reason to live.lol

what a dumb A@@ comment.

No, It's an intelligent comment.

You can't just believe someone has special abilities because they got one prediction correct. It doesn't work like that. Results must be repeated to be taken seriously.

That being so, and in reply to the OP, this dream you had really is interesting still and I'm glad you shared it. You should maybe write down some future dreams in case the results can in fact be repeated

edit on 11-3-2011 by Rising Against because: clarification..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Misoir, ignore the person behind the prediction, statistically the chances of this "hit" are close to zero.

What fascinates me is that a person, any person, was able to tap into ... the future really, although not the future, the present. The subconscious mind of a human was able to comprehend the entire planet, and decipher non-obvious clues.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I followed your post, OP. Some of the comments werent very nice at all. I am mainly just a reader of forums and rarely comment, but I did want to take a minute and give you two thumbs up for your post. I say, "Keep em' coming". You never know, Right? Even if only 1 person read your post and was out of harms way, then, you've accomplished something. If your dream had not come to pass (well, that would have been better) people should just look at it as a fun read and moved on. You did the right thing, went with your gut and posted. Thanks[/font]
edit on 03/07/2011 by delionqueen1 because: The header "comic sans" showed

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I had a dream I wont the lottery when I woke up turned out to be some other guy I don't even know.

Your dream just means you spend too much time playing risk.

I see your sarcasm just bit you in the a$$, smart alec. Dreams CAN foretell future events. WTH up dude.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
dude u r awesum, you were right

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'll try my best to satisfy both of you. In the meantime, I intend on having a few drinks tonight, and offer up one to the planet, and you friends we haven't and now never will, in Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Strange and accurate dream! I also had a weird dream tonight (before knowing of these events): I was waiting at the airport with my brother, on a plane heading to Japan. The plane was rerouted via Finland and other countries. Next thing I remember was killing my brother with the toilet deck (toilet->constipation?). Just a weird dream, but the Japan part is quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I had a dream I wont the lottery when I woke up turned out to be some other guy I don't even know.

Your dream just means you spend too much time playing risk.

I see your sarcasm just bit you in the a$$, smart alec. Dreams CAN foretell future events. WTH up dude.

Wow this post is old get over it.

And how did it bite me in the a$$. If you mean by you saying dreams can foretell future events....well ok then you win I will just believe you then....or not there is no scientific proof to back up your claim. So you basically just said ha ha your dumb because I believe mystical bull without proof...well done you.

Or if its about the spelling mistake well you shouldn't really be pointing the finger. WTH means WhatTheHell so it doesn't make sense to say "WTH up dude"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't bother posting in ATS much any longer, but it was worth the visit this time !

Keep posting, Jakius, when the gut prompts

You've bent over backwards to make clear that you are NOT seeking attention or reward or thanks and those of us who, like you, are privy to the occasional, spontaneous precognition know exactly what you mean and why you posted your dream. It's because (a) you were trying to help unknown others and (b) you were brave enough to offer up if by doing so, you would be instrumental in proving precognition to others

So well done for sticking your neck out
You have a lot of heart

And yes, all those of you who think it's cool to adopt the cost-nothing 'skeptical' approach ---- YES, precognition is a fact. And now you've seen it in action

Again, well done, Jakius -- on all counts

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join