It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

Precognition has been a fact since man first trod this earth

The 'terrorist' hysteria, on the other hand, took root in the minds of people such as yourself, after the bloody massacre/mass murder that was 9/11

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmmm so the question begs...

Did you predict it by dreaming about it?

Or did you cause it by dreaming about it?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Jakius-Fogg wrote

However I have to maintain a level head here. and just trust my feelings. Should I get anything that feels note and news worthy I will put it up for assessment

If/when you've had several precognitive experiences, you'll very probably recognise a 'certain feelings' which accompanies them and acts as tip-off to their content (i.e. precognitive). That's how it is with most who experience precognition on occasion. You will probably also discover that the precognitive dreams/visions/hunches don't fade, the way 'normal' dreams do

So yes, trust your feelings. That's why you have them

Ps: you're also correct about not wanting to put yourself under pressure to 'perform'. That pressure might lessen if you post in various fora, or if you adopt another ID in your favourite. That way, you'll be able to continue being anonymous, yet will still be able to put information out there if/when you feel it may be of relevance/value

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by Dock9

I'm saying the coincidence of the digits in the Dow Jones close yesterday has me thinking there is more to this story than natural disaster. The latitude of the earthquake was 38 19' 19.2" by 142 '22 "8.4 longitude. hasn't quite reached my dew point but it doesn't feel random enough to me. The Dow closed at 11 19 84.38 down 142. 22 8.4

edit on 11-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: adjust S/N ratio

Wow, that's a coincidence. And the quake happened on 3-11-11. I know people like the 11-11 number.

Cnn frozen right now, what's the deal?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
nice prediction there buddy, whats in store next?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wow an ATS prediction panned out!!!!!!

That puts the record at 1 out of 5693452. I guess eventually someone would make a correct prediction.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Just to be really crazy again!

3-11-11

3*11 = 33

Dream had on night of 6-Feb + 33 Days =

11-3 and the extra 11

11th March 2011

Freaky eh???

NOW

I only put this up, as demonstration that numerology can be used to demonstrate anything, just as I posted earlier, if you care to check, supporting conclusion that in-fact the 7.5 two days about was provable with numerology!

edit on 11/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
More than one prediction came true actually.

“Global Coastal Phenomena” will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think it's a stretch to call this a global coastal disaster. 20 countries are on tsunami alerts. Further, i am hoping that this 8.9 is the actual prediction by webbot and not that we are in for something even larger.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

edit on 11-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by Dock9

I'm saying the coincidence of the digits in the Dow Jones close yesterday has me thinking there is more to this story than natural disaster. The latitude of the earthquake was 38 19' 19.2" by 142 '22 "8.4 longitude. hasn't quite reached my dew point but it doesn't feel random enough to me. The Dow closed at 11 19 84.38 down 142. 22 8.4

edit on 11-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: adjust S/N ratio

Wow, that's a coincidence. And the quake happened on 3-11-11. I know people like the 11-11 number.

Cnn frozen right now, what's the deal?

did'nt someone bring up some kind of association between 9-11, Japan and a few others on here a while back- or was it the court re-investigation thing from Japan I'm remembering?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Your prediction was dead on.

now board members might say that I am trying to get fame from this tragedy but I too had a dream but I thought I thought that it was so nonsensical to ever come true.

In my dream I saw sea floor rising from a huge quake so much so that there were new islands in pacific and a monstrous wave heading to US & Canada.
But Thought that this cannot be true as the quake & its effects will be so massive that it will kill all of us. that is why I never posted it and just dismissed it.
But I will be careful in future.

Once again moderators & ATS members I not using this tragedy to get fame or pursue my agenda.

My thoughts go out to all those killed in this tragedy.

Thanks

Peace & Prosperity are intoxicating, Try it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I posted a blog on this: youaredreaming.org...

Also, here is another accurate ATS prediction thread related to this Japan Earthquake from March 17th, 2010 nearly a year ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More food for thought to say the least.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

More than one prediction came true actually.

I hear that

And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all people;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.

And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

The earth is the LORD’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

What chart did you use?

I have latitude @ 38.322 and longitude @ 142.369

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Amasing, last week I had a dream I was standing on a bridge in the north east of england looking down the river.The river began to raise rapidly as a result of a tidal surge from the sea.People started panicing and running to get to higher ground.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I too had a very similiar dream several times over the last 2 months but only told my sister since she assumes I'm nuts anyway,

I don't think she thinks I'm quite as nuts now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

S&F on the prediction. If I could make a small recommendation, keep a note pad and pen on your nightstand next to your bed. When you wake up in the morning, before doing anything else, write down as much as you can remember from your previous nights' dreams. It helps.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by backdoorbandit

Do a check about the UK Police and rescue running drills where the scenario is East Coast flooding, caused by a tidal swell!!!! this is true I read about it here somewhere.

it was suggested that it could have something to do with the coming supermoon, in a little over a week.

it could be ATS's second successful prediction!!

edit on 11/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

WIll certainly give that a try! I used the same method, when I started dreaming about work!!!! hahahaha, and writing down things to do the next day!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Jakius Fogg
You mentioned that you saw more than one earthquake on the map in your dream. It's like you went forward in time while you were sleeping and looked at the USGS map.
I have had dreams to come true, so I already knew that it was possible, but this still gives me chills.

Thank you for sharing. I know it can be hard to put something out there, you never know how people will react.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join